PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Civilisations: A Treatise on Atlantis

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-01-2009, 05:24 PM
As we all know, the Mid Atlantic Ridge is an underwater mountainous ridge in the Mid Atlantic (No surprises so far) which includes some regions above water even today (Iceland and the Azores). Now Having looked at maps of ancient atlantis they seem to point out a rather large island in the mid atlantic. Plato describes it as about 300 some miles in each direction (north south/ east west) and points out that a series of mountainous terrain divided the island roughly along its north south axis begining about 50 miles inland on each side.

Now having looked at the maps of the Mid Atlantic range this is actually quite reasonable. There is a significant stretch of these mountains at roughly the same latitudes as the mediterranean/ north africa and the carribean gulf region. This land mass is quite large, and is only about 1000 feet below the surface (shocking eh?.) Now we know that Atlantis dissapeared roughly around 9600 BC (probably older as legends lose accuracy over time) and the ice age ended roughly at 11000 years ago (9000 BC give or take.) Given the accepted period and stretching backward (we can assume there was a very old civilisation already there) we're talking about the last ice age as our time frame. Now thankfully that ice age guarantees that over 400 of those feet of water was gone (thank you ice caps) This means that only 600 feet of water tops would be covering the land mass.

It's also quite possible for land masses to collapse after a while due to earthquakes/tsunami's ect. Visually I'd imagine similarities to the canary islands or azores in it's appearence.

I'd expect a north african or african looking people based on the geography. So I'm sure you'll all be pumped that Atlantis was probably "black".

Let's build and discuss this shit. There's big science to be considered, no one's really explored the ridge for ancient civilisations...

Urban_Journalz
12-01-2009, 05:59 PM
I think the topic of Atlantis greatly outweighs something as trivial as the color of the people who were there. There is acres more to talk about. It's like talking about Wu-Tang and making an hour-long conversation about CappaDonna's "Yin & Yang" album. Seriously, there's no justice.

Urban_Journalz
12-01-2009, 06:01 PM
As far as Atlantis' destruction, it was well-deserved. Not everyone was killed though, which is a good thing.

Uncle Steezo
12-01-2009, 06:22 PM
do you wanna keep the convo within the bounds of mainstream believability or do you wanna put on the tinfoil?

we can go either way.

Koolish
12-01-2009, 06:25 PM
i watched this documentary about some kind of modern prophet, they said as a kid he would read the bible in the forest and see visions of angels.

as he got older he developed some kind of technique or something, where he'd be half asleep, and would predict the future.

they said eventually, people would use him to bet on horse races, and even though he was right all of the time, doing this started harming his health, so he went back to the farm/woods whatever.

he said that in the 1950s or something a part of atlantis would be revealed, and they found something interesting on the mid atlantic ridge i think. it wasn't any part of a civilization or anything, but something that made you think.

but fuck this was a while ago, don't remember that much.

but the way Plato used Atlantis' was supposed to be a part of some philosophical theory he was describing, so you have the big issue of whether or not Plato was serious about it.

Marlo Stanfield
12-01-2009, 07:04 PM
The above poster was referencing Edgar Cayce.

I own several Cayce books, one - "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis"

Shit is crazy....

Uncle Steezo
12-01-2009, 07:10 PM
expand on it mario.

ballistic
12-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Edgar Cayce...i live a little over an hour from Virginia Beach where he grew up...i think the Atlantean civilization was the one the Egyptians were referring to when they claimed that they had gathered much of their knowledge from an ancient culture preceding them...many are thinking now that the Sphinx is a living Atlantean monument, seeing as the Sphinx was probably already standing when the Egyptians came along...this was determined when it was noticed that the Sphinx bore erosion from what appeared to be rain, which suggests that the Sphinx was created before Egypt became the desert it is today...

Urban_Journalz
12-01-2009, 10:07 PM
^^That's wtf I'm talkin' about. Nice one. I've seen that book a few times, but always ended up pickin' up something else. They have another called, "Edgar Cayce on The Akashic Records". That should be great too.

Does anyone ever say what the purpose of The Sphinx really is?

Urban_Journalz
12-01-2009, 10:09 PM
do you wanna keep the convo within the bounds of mainstream believability or do you wanna put on the tinfoil?

we can go either way.

That is entirely up to you all. Personally, I think the very word, "mainstream" just spells bullshit, which is why the masses are so drunk on it. But that's just me. No matter what direction this convo goes though, my own personal studies won't be affected thereby. So let nature take it's course.

ballistic
12-02-2009, 01:51 AM
i was just watching Alex Collier and he said that all of the essential ancient knowledge is hidden underneath the ancient pyramids. it's suspected that there are at least a couple hidden chambers beneath the Sphinx, especially considering how the Western-ran, counterfeit Egyptology outfit known as the Supreme Council of Antiquities has been energetically preventing any further archaeological excavation in the name of 'documentation and preservation'. these structures aren't merely idle relics, they're actually functional temples of knowledge. that's what i'm guessing their main purpose is.

Uncle Steezo
12-02-2009, 03:57 AM
well in that case...

the sphinx was built by egyptians but it was on top of a pre existing structure. that lower chamber is where the erosion is found. i also hear that there are ancient texts from this previous civilization hidden under the sphinx's paw.

one historian made a point that i been mulling over. (paraphrasing) "from what we consider ancient times to today, has been a gradual decline in civilization.
that pre-ancient society was more advanced than even today's standards of technology.
the Egyptians were the last stewards of the knowledge of the pre-ancients and that they wandered further from it as time progressed."

HZA HECTOR
12-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Edgar cayce
remote viewing
atlantis
anunakis
ancient sumarian
encounters of the forth kind
sons of balil vs. Children of the law of one
opher father of soloman
atlantis
boriquen
san juan
puerto rico

what cayce was a great remote viewer.
As in discribing places,people and events.
What his work was the ability to illistrate such events.hence
visiual confermation of what he saw.

Shadowthrone
12-02-2009, 11:45 AM
I haven't read anythinng from Cayce himself but i've read alot about him. Currently reading "Atlantis and Lemuria" from shirley andrews

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:XDx_iLkwx11c2M:http://www.tcp.artificialintel.org/Lemuria/LemuriaPic.gif (http://images.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tcp.artificialintel.org/Lemuria/LemuriaPic.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.tcp.artificialintel.org/Lemuria/Lemuria.html&usg=__JlvZg9ZA4knlpoF6XxKgZitYdS4=&h=250&w=215&sz=43&hl=nl&start=20&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=XDx_iLkwx11c2M:&tbnh=111&tbnw=95&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dshirley%2Bandrews%2Blemuria%26hl%3Dnl %26sa%3DG%26um%3D1)

+

heres very rare alex collier speech

z2hhMYPjuyI&feature=player_embedded

=

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/protestwarriors/ScannersExplodingHead.gif (http://www.qbn.com/topics/586254/)

ballistic
12-02-2009, 12:37 PM
^^^yes yes everybody needs to watch that, exceedingly skull-imploding material, as the above visual so graphically demonstrates. it's the best alex collier presentation i've seen hands-down. some of the stuff he mentions:

-earth humans are the product of deliberate breeding between earth primates and several different ancient, advanced races...malicious races loathe us because of our lower nature but are jealous of and covetous for the richness of our royal genetics as well as the emotional capacity our physicality is able to support
-there are essentially 11 dimensions that make up our universe, though now the Andromedans are saying there is a 12th...one of the things that apparently makes earth humans unique is that our souls have already advanced all the way through to the top dimension, but when we got there we made the conscious choice to fall back into physicality and linear time because the uniqueness of being an earth human intrigued us...we were fascinated with the idea that a unit of physicality could hold such opposing extremes of emotion...this is another reason certain races are maliciously interested in us...they realize that we are already advanced beings because we've been there before, and they also realize that we have forgotten about everything, thus they can take advantage of us...
-Collier says that all the black holes have already begun to emit rainbows because all dimensions are preparing to raise their frequency...he says black holes are created when humans who aren't advanced enough to evolve to the next density like the rest of their planet literally become heavier and create a physical depression in spacetime...this collective force creates a black hole through which all the unadvanced beings fall, creating another universe for them to try again, basically
-he says the changes are coming by 2013, that all life in all dimensions are prepared to evolve to the next density and that this process is a cyclical one that recurs over and over again because our universe is one of conscious energy and constant advancement...he says we'll know it's happened when we start seeing hundreds of colors we've never seen before...also birds will start migrating "the wrong way" more and more as the earth's magnetic fields begin to change
-Collier shows us some of the holographic symbols from the Andromedan language, including the symbols for love, war, the Andromedan race, earth physicality, earth races, and, most importantly, the symbol for contact with the Andromedans...definitely check that out

everybody and their mother should watch this video, the information is so crazy but so necessary. and the audience at this conference is really really awesome too...lots of enthusiasm and love for what Collier is doing. this kind of knowledge is key to understanding that of ancient cultures.

ALCATRAZ
12-02-2009, 12:52 PM
so wait, what's gonna happen in 2013?

Frank Sobotka
12-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Atlantis & Noah's ark are probally based on the same event in the passed.
The Black sea & the persian gulf weren't always sea, there is prove they flooded a couple of thousands of years ago.

Those 2 stories probally were based on the flooding of the black sea (most likely)

Every story today is considered fiction, even if it's based on real events, so why are so many ancient texts considered as 'real'?

ballistic
12-02-2009, 06:18 PM
apparently the 2012/2013 period is going to usher in a dimensional shift across our solar system, and i guess throughout all the galaxies in all dimensions. everything is going to start vibrating at a higher frequency. i think this demonstrates the wisdom of alchemy, a science that always stresses the foundational phenomenon of transformation and evolution that is found in each pocket of creation. this is one of those things alchemy has been attempting to explain and hinting at for thousands of years.
i don't quite understand whether or not we will still retain physicality when we make the heralded transition to 5th density. i say heralded because it seems pretty safe to assume that this is what the whole 2012 business has been indicating all along. but if it is the case that we are about to move into a different dimension, it's hard to believe that there wouldn't be some significant changes. it might even mean telepathic powers and the ability to levitate, among other things. the power of the mind/spirit combo will come to the forefront and everyone who evolves is going to find themselves on a fanciful frontier with magnificent vistas stretching out all around them.
i can't wait to see those new colors, we're going to have the flyest outfits when all this goes down...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-02-2009, 09:32 PM
I was sort of planning to stay away from too much tin foil, however we're discussing a civilization that isn't supposed to exist that by my presumptions at the very least had steam engines (the greeks got there in theory but never made the jump to functional usagel.) My gut says that Cayce's "energy crystals" sound like... nuclear power. A nuclear catastrophe on an unstable island would probably cause some "island dissapearing".

Though that is jumping to conclusions. I do accept psychic abilities as fact, but I am skeptical as to their control. I see it as a literal sixth sense for our own protection. A subconscious conglomeration of a number hyper sensative abilities. Our minds form these into a dream like projection which is how we experience them as our hearing is how we interact with vibrations our sight is our interaction with light our feeling physical objects etc. All I think Cayce could do is hypnotize himself into the state of mind where these dreams are projected. I of course think that such an ability was largely accidental and I doubt it can be taught in a traditional sense.

Regardless, not only is Atlantis mentioned he mentions the Americas as being a much larger island beyond it... So we know that it's not what he was talking about. Atlantis also appeared to have pan atlantic colonies as he mentions their empire being in many other places and name drops north africa and aparently the riviera and west italy (etrusca...).

I am willing to accept that Plato made up a lot of the story. There was no Athens back then. Odds are he was using an old story to tell a new story. Like how Shakespear rewrote old plays and put his depth into them to get across ideas that were hinted at but never explored in their original version (Hamlet was a Danish play, Romeo and Juliet Italian). IF (big If) he was speaking to his ethnicity moreso then literal Athenians. Regardless apparently the only thing that held back Atlantis were the powers of Egypt, this "Old Athens" of which no evidence exists but let's presume , and the Hyperboreans which are most like the peoples of the black sea which got WTF pwned by the black sea deluge some time later.

So this empire from beyond the sea levied enough power in men and technology to fight to a standstill with this levantine alliance.

ballistic
12-08-2009, 11:47 AM
let's not forget that Plato was an initiate of the mystery schools...apparently many of the ancient philosophers were, so the things they talk about have a special significance...i wouldnt be surprised if Atlantis was something Plato was told about within esoteric circles

ballistic
12-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Agent Smith says:

big ups to ballistic, urban journalz.

lots of knowledge has been actively withheld. off the southern coast of Cuba they believe to have found what may be the ruins of Lemuria. there are clear pictures of complete cities, monuments, pyramids completely intact. as the study was gaining prominence, National Geographic were interested in the findings of the project. they wanted rights to it so they could do a huge story about it. once they bought up the rights, there was a blackout on the entire story. to this day they still haven't released a report. meditate on that equation.

Uncle Steezo
12-08-2009, 02:44 PM
it is said that lemuria and atlantis destroyed each other and that the remaining lemurians tried to regain what was lost through the acceleration of human development.

boarz- the human brain has the equipment to receive and transmit a multitude of vibrations/energy its a matter of awakening the functions.

"accidental psychic phenom" is like having a wet dream not knowing if you beat your dick you can bust nuts at will. you got to learn to beat your mental dick.

Urban_Journalz
12-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Agent Smith says:

big ups to ballistic, urban journalz.

lots of knowledge has been actively withheld. off the southern coast of Cuba they believe to have found what may be the ruins of Lemuria. there are clear pictures of complete cities, monuments, pyramids completely intact. as the study was gaining prominence, National Geographic were interested in the findings of the project. they wanted rights to it so they could do a huge story about it. once they bought up the rights, there was a blackout on the entire story. to this day they still haven't released a report. meditate on that equation.

That's the problem. Every time there is some information available to the public about our true heritage, it's hidden or destroyed. The funny thing is, with all that the powers that be have tried to do in this regard, the people who were meant to find out to truth, who MEAN to find out the truth, will still find it no matter what. I used to get hard mad at things like this, but now, it just makes me laugh. A lie will fly out, but the truth will work out. So let 'em try everything they can. This is the time when all of the ancient knowledge is coming back in to circulation. No matter how much our oppressors may detest it.

it is said that lemuria and atlantis destroyed each other and that the remaining lemurians tried to regain what was lost through the acceleration of human development.

Wherever you got that, it's false. The Lemurians and Atlanteans were as close and as helpful to one another as any two nations could be. You have to understand, these people believed that the best way to live, was to share knowledge with others. Only then could true harmony become a reality among the people of the world.

ballistic
12-08-2009, 08:41 PM
what kind of relationship did the Atlanteans and Lemurians have?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Lemuria is the alleged continent in the Indian Ocean right? Wasn't it supposed to have reptilian men? I very much doubt an alliance what with all evidence pointing to them as a race of barbaric reptilians.

I'll have to figure out how to introduce them into the story I'm writing. It's a fantasy novel about pagan myth and the old testament being versions of the same story which wasn't magic at all but technology as we discuss here. The lead of part of the story is Noyach Manu an Atlantian Patriarch(noble) who inspired both Noah and Manu of the Vedas. Other characters include Lord Osir of Khem and his son Horus, the nefarious Atlantian fleet commander Setk, and many others. The end of course is the destruction of Atlantis in a nuclear holocaust the shocks of which collapses the island into the sea leaving a missing history. It will have everything from swords to aircraft to nukes to robots to sex to reptilians (if I can figure a way to include Lemuria.)

Shadowthrone
12-09-2009, 11:48 AM
What Ive learned is that lemuria (Mu) was in the pacific, it stretched from north west (hawaii) to the south east (eastern Island). Atlantis was beyond the pillars of hercules and stretched from Iceland to the canari islands. Survivors from these continents spread all over the world but their legacies are best preserved in the america's where decendents from Og (Peru), Lemuria (Mu) And Atlantis Co existed and mingled.

There is dna research which backs this up. For example the Basques in spain are very similar to people in Guatemala (Guatama is another word for Buddha IIRC). A basq priest who once traveled to quatemala to spread christianity found that their languages where almost similar

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Lemuria is a "ghost land", and its most likely where the reptoid myths came from. The Naga and the countless similar descriptions seems to be placed on an island in that region.

The "serpent" in the bible was a Lemurian. The serpent walked until it betrayed god and was forced to crawl and eat the dust. I'm not sure how I'm going to work that in. Regardless the Lemurians were a non atlantian force in the world. I can almost guarantee they were an opposing force. The repeated myths of humans killing serpents or dealing with them to gain knowledge is intriguing. Our racial memory seems to fear serpents as evil beings, and in addition we see them as being highly intelligent opponents.

Every hero battles a serpent it seems, some through violence, others through knowledge. Apollo and Python, Hercules and the serpent in the Lernean waters, Zeus and Typhon, Thor and Jormungandr, Adam lost to his serpent, Hercules and Ladon.

Three of these stories speak of a serpent guarding a tree. That's very strange. These trees are all different, knowledge, immortality, and the world. Did the serpents guard something?

Shadowthrone
12-09-2009, 02:07 PM
I saw a vid about this subject this week mentioning something about a yellow dragon (of the west) guarding a golden apple(tree) which was slain by hercules. maybe i read about it, can't really remember though

for those interested, I scanned 1 chapter talking about blood types and genes. It's not entirely legible cause i didnt want to fuck up my book. But I'll try again tomorrow if anybody wants me to.

http://www.zshare.net/download/69668319371797c3/

ballistic
12-10-2009, 01:17 PM
in Hermetic philosophy the snake has always symbolized knowledge...in his book the Gods of Eden William Bramley, working from Sumerian scriptures, interprets the garden of Eden story to be a portrayal of punishment inflicted on man by his ET slavemasters/creators when he attempted to gain too much knowledge after being tempted by the snake...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-10-2009, 03:00 PM
The word Edin is simply the word for plain in Sumerian. So we can assume that whatever Eden was was in fact Sumerian. The placement is already there. The Patriarchs are clearly of Iraqi origin.

I think there were perhaps two peoples on earth at one point. The Humans proper and the "Serpents" which may have been literal reptilians or simply a derogative serpent. The serpents must have been smarter but their non "human" qualities caused problems with us "humans."

This third party represented by God and whatever that truly means is up to debate. God is usually used in a plural sense though a singular word. Perhaps it's like the word people. You have a person, persons, people, and peoples. God might be a plural singular like people. I have trouble with a monotheistic equation. God speaks in plural as our and us and such. It's really strange for an omnipotent omnipresent, omniscient being we envision as a humanoid man to be using the word our. It's much more likely that "God" is plural. Trinitarianism is ridiculous. Why would God exist soully within 3 forms instead of all matter. Jesus was no more driven by God then buddha or we are from my gatherings. In addition this Holy spirit or ghost doesn't really make sense to me as anything other than a feeling within humanity like that of god, our goodness etc. When it speaks of the holy spirit coming to Mary I can't imagine it in Greek style, there is no sexual act whatsoever. There is no magical planting of sperm, there is no production of a fetus by other means. What it says to me is that she became overcome with godlike character and from that a child was created within her since she was an immaculate conception likewise. This implies it took multiple generations to make a vessel holy enough to be considered the avatar of God. His mother had just as much unnatural birth in her, and yet he is the god and she isn't. This is odd.

I find the whole thing suspect and I argue that Mary is as holy or holier then Jesus because she twice was the material aspect of God on earth and he was not. In fact I don't think Jesus was ever divine, he was mortal. This means, that the Catholic tradition of honoring Mary makes sense. She was as much a goddess as he a god. They of course cant say that because it smacks of paganism and feminism, but It seems to be the case. I argue that Jesus becomes irrelevent as anything more then a purpose made man because Mary is gods avatar in that time.

Urban_Journalz
12-12-2009, 03:51 PM
what kind of relationship did the Atlanteans and Lemurians have?

You could compare their relationship to the relationship between two neighbors who were very fond of eachother.

The Lemurians were more spiritual people. Most of their works were for the purpose of lifting the spirit. The Atlanteans were more focused on the mental aspect of the self. From what I've read, The Lemurians first went to Atlantis in search for the technological advances that the Atlanteans had. In a sense, Yin met Yang and the cooperation was legendary. So much so that many Atlanteans married Lemurians and vice versa. I called Lemuria, "The West Coast Atlantis", because both of these groups of people were focused on the betterment of the self, yet, they were also aware of the need to share such knowledge with those worthy and mature enough to receive it. This is of course speaking upon the early, or, "classic" Atlanteans and Lemurians, before the later generations used this knowledge to control and enslave people and were destroyed for doing so.

Someone mentioned Easter Island as being a remnant of Lemuria. I don't know if it is, however, Lemurians did inhabit the island. The native peoples tell stories of their ancestor's reasons for building the famous statues that line the shores of the island. They face the west in honor of their homeland that was taken beneath the waves ages ago.

ballistic
12-12-2009, 04:24 PM
good post Boarz, though i think the Virgin Mary story isn't to be taken literally...i think i remember reading an esoteric breakdown of the symbolic meaning within that fable, but i forget it right now, i might be able to find where i read that, though...

thanks UJ...and what was the physical nature of the Lemurians? "Reptilian"? and do you know that story of how there's some mountains in California, i think in the northern part of the state, where supposedly the Lemurians are being kept in captivity? i think it was the Lemurians, may have been some related ancient race...or it may have supposedly been the Lemurians doing the enslaving...does this story ring a bell with anyone? people have claimed to have seen lots of UFOs going to and from this area...

Urban_Journalz
12-13-2009, 07:24 PM
thanks UJ...and what was the physical nature of the Lemurians? "Reptilian"? and do you know that story of how there's some mountains in California, i think in the northern part of the state, where supposedly the Lemurians are being kept in captivity? i think it was the Lemurians, may have been some related ancient race...or it may have supposedly been the Lemurians doing the enslaving...does this story ring a bell with anyone? people have claimed to have seen lots of UFOs going to and from this area...

No doubt Listic. From what I've read, The Lemurians themselves were not reptilian. They did have strange features though. Very light skin, not the way you would think of a caucasian, more like their skin seemed to glow. Piercing eyes or varying colors, but the pupils are said to carry the same light that the skin carried. This is not to say that there weren't any reptilian races on Lemuria, because Atlantis was home to a great number of different species from many places in the galaxy. You could think of these two nations as a kind of, "Jedi Temple", that attracted all who had the desire and will to better themselves, or contribute what they knew to the greater whole.

The mountain you speak of is Mt. Shasta. I've held a great interest in this mountain ever since I heard of it's mysterious properties. From what I've learned, there are Lemurians within the mountain, but they are not being held captive. More like, when their nation sank, this was one of the many places that they sought refuge from the outside world. Many people who go to this mountain tell stories of seeing mysterious, tall, well yet oddly dressed strangers apprearing and disappearing before them in a matter of milliseconds. They never feel threatened, more like surprised and intrigued and they always leave with a sense of peace. There are also very strange cloud formations that appear above the mountain frequently, this can be seen by googling, "Mt. Shasta" on google images. I truly believe that there are advanced technologies to, "blame" for this phenomenon as well. I look forward to visiting this mountain someday as well.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 07:48 PM
from what i gather, most lemurian tech is internal(mental) and much of the external tech looks more like works of art than machinery.

atlantian tech is more external and closely resembles what we considers technology.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 07:52 PM
mt shasta is new to me. tho i am familiar with cloud camo.
http://www.kevinlahey.com/images/mtshasta/mt8.jpg
http://www.tonypollard.net/MtShastaLenticular.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/vanderbubba/Summitpost/MtShasta-Jan2009188Panorama.jpg
http://api.ning.com/files/BYvfjyuw5aEY-c7pO0XQSoIfpSsIzcFFLB6gt7B3vnOLcoQKg58p8eSPzCWW7sl 5WdyTPvbPOtiM1AKbNKdx8nzP2ovwz5Ts/Mt_ShastaCloudsUFOs2007.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-13-2009, 09:00 PM
The problem with this discussion is we're discussing what happened before the society recovered enough to redevelop writing...

We can only do this two ways. We can use what myths/legends/texts we have and try to find common denominators and trends to formulate concepts that are consistent throughout and formulate scenarios that incorporate these ideas.

Or we can attempt to take the word of alleged mystics (not that I condemn the idea of mystics and psychics) which I can't say are correct for myself.

I favor the former idea. Though I don't condemn the latter for discussion purposes. I just wonder where you guys get this stuff sometimes.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 09:11 PM
you make the assumption that the info was completely lost or that there were no survivors.

but to respond...
you gotta expand your pool of resources. the info is out there.
in addition, you have techniques that can give one the ability to intuit the knowledge.
then you have extradimensional entities that communicate via a medium.

oh yeah you also have beings that are eternal.

quantum physics can explain many of the phenom i mentioned. once you pull your consciousness out beyond the dimension of time. you can view time like an outstretched filmstrip beginning to end. funny thing tho is that those who have done this, purely mentally or with the aid of external tech, can only see from 1 million years ago to 2012. supposedly it has something to do with in phase harmonics that occur at these points.

ballistic
12-13-2009, 09:46 PM
daaaamn....those Mt. Shasta pictures are insane!!!8O

@ Crow, i totally forgot about that phenomenon...was it Wilcock who said that when they tried to use the looking glass technology to look into the future that they couldn't see past 2012? crazy stuff.

but yeah UJ i remember reading about how people had these very strange experiences @ Mt. Shasta, how they'd see these tall otherworldly humans and then they'd disappear...sends chills up my spine thinking about it. i definitely want to check that place out.

thatKid
12-20-2009, 11:27 PM
-there are essentially 11 dimensions that make up our universe, though now the Andromedans are saying there is a 12th...one of the things that apparently makes earth humans unique is that our souls have already advanced all the way through to the top dimension, but when we got there we made the conscious choice to fall back into physicality and linear time because the uniqueness of being an earth human intrigued us...we were fascinated with the idea that a unit of physicality could hold such opposing extremes of emotion...this is another reason certain races are maliciously interested in us...they realize that we are already advanced beings because we've been there before, and they also realize that we have forgotten about everything, thus they can take advantage of us...

reminds me of my one theory of 'Hell on Earth'

like when you die and you still have unfinished business you can "Live" again..

ballistic
12-21-2009, 04:43 PM
yeah...i used to not like the whole "we're living in hell" concept, and still today i don't really say it much because people would misunderstand what i'm saying. i used to see that statement in a different way than how andromedan knowledge allows me to see it now. 'hell' is too connected to the christian concepts of sin, guilt and punishment to be used without making it understood that you're not implying all those other things. but it does appear as though we are operating on the low end of the frequency spectrum...the same metaphor is used to describe the process of astral projection...you're just turning your radio dial to a higher frequency, a more dynamic channel...

thatKid
12-22-2009, 01:17 AM
^^^ My vision of hell isn't like people getting tortured and stuff.. Just like, you're lost, without an identity.. I can't word why, just that's my main belief

ballistic
12-22-2009, 08:20 PM
you think that comes about when someone devoid of a spiritual understanding of life dies and then is so disoriented that he can't make the move up the ladder?

thatKid
12-27-2009, 03:32 AM
you think that comes about when someone devoid of a spiritual understanding of life dies and then is so disoriented that he can't make the move up the ladder?

something like that.. there's something deeper.. like I hear it lurking somewhere in my brain, but can't explain it

then again every theory can go deeper then what that person says, in my opinion.. even though I haven't read many

ballistic
01-05-2010, 02:38 PM
hmmm...still waters run deep and sometimes concepts can't break the surface of language...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-05-2010, 10:10 PM
I didn't presume no surviving knowledge or surviving people. I presumed surviving people that carried their language, but I'm saying we don't have any written sources from that era which means we are forced to use metaphysics to explain things.

I think its foolish though that people don't believe in metaphysics though. There's definitely at least something to it. Meditation shouldn't keep people from dying but it does. The ability to activate things in your body, reducing metabolism, increasing body heat, and other things. I mean its been proven that the effects happen, I'm not sure why more people don't do it. I mean if you can reduce your oxygen use severely and train in mountain conditions (by which point you're almost anaerobic) would give an enormous athletic advantage I imagine. A marathon runner would find themselves hyper oxygenated if they spent most of their time without the oxygen, and that must be good for them.

Something is supposed to happen in 2012, its a cosmic reawakening. The Mayans made it clear that it was a good event. The "END OF THE WORLD" crowd are illuminati in the media.

Holy crap did I just admit that I think there may be Illuminati? Probably Zionist Christians who want a religious war to usher in their God Jesus as soon as possible? Yes, sort of.

Do I think Jesus was God? Maybe. Do I think the bible is anything more then a rehash of a lot of different morality play writing ancient authors picking and choosing and shaping a tradition dating back to the Vedas for their own benefit? Almost certainly.

I don't take the bible as written (I do believe there are parts that are mostly true but I don't know what they are...) any more seriously then HP Lovecraft, and I'm much more scared of Cthulhu awakening out of R'leh then I am biblical God giving us the middle finger in the year 2012.