PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever notice that Mos Def..

EAGLE EYE
12-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Talks like a large dosage of Novocaine was injected in his cheeks?

http://freshnerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mos_def.jpg

Regardless I'm looking forward to hearing him on the BlackRoc project.

prof zooruka
12-02-2009, 07:21 PM
I dont mind mos def as an actor but Im not feeling homie as an m.c.

peace be with you !

main_man
12-02-2009, 09:08 PM

peace be with you !

bitch ass muhfucka.just shut the fuck up then.

peace be with you.

iammzac
12-02-2009, 09:16 PM
yea i got used to his voice now..

black on both sides = classic
estatic = banger

Tracks
12-02-2009, 10:22 PM

peace be with you !

shut the fuck up, noone likes you.

ALCATRAZ
12-02-2009, 10:25 PM
black and both sides and blackstar are classics, the rest are solid at best

THE MASON
12-02-2009, 10:36 PM
black and both sides and blackstar are classics, the rest are solid at best

this but Estatic was one of my favourite albums this year

iammzac
12-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Estatic was just nminated 4 best rap a1bum 0f the year.. a10ng w/ qtip renisannce!

Martial-Expert
12-03-2009, 05:20 AM
ecstatic is probably album of the year!

angry!
12-03-2009, 09:43 AM
i love mos def the rapper, fuck mos def the actor!!!!

this nigga was talking like a dusthead in 16 blocks, they needed to dub that shit son was straight lame in that movie!!!!!

mos can release frisbees for the rest of his career and ill never sleep on his skills as an emcee, hes shown and prove too many times to doubt!!!! if anyone keeps it hip hop, its mos def!!!! i never heard him reaching for the moon, he stays in his lane, hollywood is the best and worst thing that happened to him!!! he can afford to make what he wants and release projects with no strings attached, but you cant help but wonder what hed be doing if he was 100 percent focused on the music!!!!

and he talks funny cuz the niggas a drunk, dont let that conscious shit fool you kweli and mos get fucked up all day everyday!!!!!

his new record is fuckin dope, best project hes released since BOBS

Crackhead Bob
12-03-2009, 10:01 AM
ecstatic is probably album of the year!You are on a Wu-Tang site. Saying anything other than Cuban Linx 2 as album of the year is blasphemy.

main_man
12-03-2009, 12:32 PM
this nigga was talking like a dusthead in 16 blocks, they needed to dub that shit son was straight lame in that movie!!!!!

his new record is fuckin dope, best project hes released since BOBS

a-fuckin-men to both those statements, brother.

i didnt know what the fuck was goin on in that 16 blocks movie with mos' character. i was hoping his ass got killed so i didnt have to hear him talk in that stupid ass voice anymore.
i mean, was he retarded or something?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-03-2009, 12:47 PM
His voice has been fucked for a while now...i Heard rumors he was a crackhead...idk..i think hes on somethin. no way the way you speak changed so much like that, he sounds like a mumblin mush mouthed crack head now theres no denying that

JIRzmg12big

^obviously not his real voice but y'know, its not far off lols

Poetic Wun
12-03-2009, 12:57 PM

peace be with you !
woooooooooooooooow.... i've never heard anyone say this ever... you on some other shit.

i heard talib say some shit like most rappers wanna be actor but Mos is like an actor that raps. that's what he wants to do...

i didnt know how to absorb that. i just wish he focused on rap and made one more 100% solo or BS album

Martial-Expert
12-03-2009, 01:00 PM
You are on a Wu-Tang site. Saying anything other than Cuban Linx 2 as album of the year is blasphemy.haha i said probably, i didn't rule out cbl2, but for a long time its been between those two albums, still havent made my mind up but I think Ecstatic gets theres by just a little.

but souls of mischief and tame one's new albums are right behind them!