PDA

View Full Version : angry! examines "refill" eminems warm up disc!!!!!!

angry!
12-04-2009, 09:50 AM
so ems refill EP has leaked in full, 7 tracks of a emcee sharpening his blade!!!! this shit is illy!!!!!! straight emcee warm up shit!!!!! hes flipping styles, voices, flows, all over the place on this shit!!!!!!

1. forever w/ drake wayne and kanye - yall heard this, average track aside from em cleaning up in the end!!!! i love that he landed a few sneak disses that probably didnt even register with the rest of the tracks features, "should i spit this slow, fuck no! go for broke" em was questioning whether or not the guest list was worth showing out for!!!!! he showed out!!!!!!

2. hell breaks loose w/ dr. dre - here we go, epic dre 2010 and beyond banger, epic programming and mixing!!!! this track straight shits on "old times sake", good god they both body this shit!!!!! em's multi's, clarity, and ice water flow shreds the beat, and dre rips it!!!!! sounds like em wrote dres part but dres execution on the double time flow gives me hope that this nigga can reinvent himself one more time for detox!!!!! dre on some notorious thugs kick!!!!! incredible!!!!!

3. buffalo bill - this is one of the tracks that really gives off that emcee warm up vibe, thisll catch flack for the voice but its em shredding a huge beat on some half serious shit!!!!! think slim shady meets b-real, the way he can emulate the best elements of others while giving it his own twist is crazy!!!! i imagine b-real and muggs crackin a smile when they hear this, dope!!!!!

4. elevator - this almost sounds unfinished!!!! i love the concept, and the hook shows why em is a complete emcee!!!!! crazy execution!!!!! the concept of the track and hook gives me a slim shady lp vibe, that hook is goin on slims highlight reel!!!!! he sounds like 98 slim when that hook comes in, took me back!!!!!

5. taking my ball - multis, multis, banging dre beat!!!!! another track that gives off the warm up vibe, niggas been hating on dre but he punished 2009!!!!! funny track, its a laugher but it doesnt stand out among the other tracks!!!! i like the hook, hes lookin to spar with some emcees but no one wants to play with him!!!! time to go home!!!!!

6. music box - eminem carnivale perfected!!!! not everyone likes em on that horror core shit, but when the execution is this good its hard to hate!!!! dope hook, nice beat, crazy verses, sickly track!!!!! i know a lot of yall hate when em is on that horror core shit but hes from detroit where that style used to get a lot of love and em is doin it at a high level!!!!!

7. drop a bomb on em - crazy voice inflections, impossible flow, super human breathe control, and slim rides the beat like a god damn bull!!!!! the pockets he finds are nuts, makes a nigga wanna put the pen down!!!! 3rd verse is vicious alien rhyme pattern, em has some of the best clarity in rap next to ll cool j!!!!!

this shit got me ready for relapse 2!!!! his skillset is on steroids right now, and when he mixes in some true to life content on the full course heads are gonna explode!!!!! this shit is dope though as a stand alone EP, straight emcee exhibition!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-04-2009, 10:04 AM
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon4.gif

sdeblasi
12-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Music Box is so fucking dope

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Music Box is so fucking dope

yeah thats shits dope http://www.zshare.net/audio... (http://www.zshare.net/audio/69407714ff77b03e/)

P-Noid Brown
12-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Fuck yeaaaaaaaa!

RiseWithTheFallen
12-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Is this all up for download somewhere?

Edit: Nevermind

angry!
12-07-2009, 12:30 PM
yo this shit got quotables out the ass!!!!!

"Fucking fictional characters and fairytales
Prepare yourself for Captain America on ferris wheels
But it ain't fiction, it's fact, boy, beware it's real
On lyrics, you will equal zilch to a hero shield" - drop a bomb on em

hes captain america, the great white hype stuck living life in the circus!!!!!!

"he's placing hot smoldering charcoals beneath your feet
now walk on em', he's dancing with carcass's cheek to cheek
like a thanksgiving turkey, a holiday ham
cinnamon sprinkled on toast, strawberry marmalade jam
flavor my favorite graham craackers with jonbenet rams'
I guess a modern day jack the ripper is all that i am" - music box

thats some edgar allan poe shit!!!!! eminem alliteration and delivery maxed out!!!!!!

"Always, you can see him lurking in the hallways
Carcasses of caucasian females in his crawl space
How the hell did he fit them all into such a small place
Hide 'em in the wall, well how long will the dry-wall take" - buffalo bill

this is the 97 wake up show freestyle eminem fully realized!!!!!

11th Chamber
12-07-2009, 10:39 PM
"Always, you can see him lurking in the hallways
Carcasses of caucasian females in his crawl space
How the hell did he fit them all into such a small place
Hide 'em in the wall, well how long will the dry-wall take" - buffalo bill

this is the 97 wake up show freestyle eminem fully realized!!!!!

Shit is too ridiculous

Em haters can gag on a cock ASAP

angry!
12-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Shit is too ridiculous

Em haters can gag on a cock ASAP

em gets no love on this site homie!!!!

if niggas knew what was really good, theyd realize that refill features a fully realized 97 wake up show freestyle king slim shady!!!!!!!

tD10kWdwxjs

i dont know if slims pen game and skillset have ever been better, this guy is executing hooks most emcees would hire outside talent for, and switching up his flow mid track, mid verse, whenever!!!!!!

Spectrum7glr
12-08-2009, 09:13 AM
damn that was dope thanks