PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyones opinion on Snoops albums other than Doggystyle

Killah_L
12-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Doggystyle is a stone cold classic. Snoop's flow and delivery was amazing backed with some of Dre's best beats.

He has never managed to match that with just about all his following albums containing alot of filler.

Last Meal is probably his 2nd best imo and although Doggfather dissapointed at the time it is one of his better albums.

His first for no limit was shocking and one of the wackest albums I own.

Whats everyones views

TAURO
12-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Apart from Doggystyle I enjoy...

Last Meal
Top Dogg
Eastsidaz (first one)
Blue Carpet Treatment

The rest are weak.

kingwu
12-04-2009, 11:48 AM
i like the last meal

food for thought
12-04-2009, 11:59 AM
was last meal with No Limit?

i know Top Dogg was.

i use to bump one of those when i was younger- but not a lot lol, i jsut have memories driving around and always playing that tape cause thats the only one that was in the car LOL. i forget who's car it was

it had the "love's gona get ya" remake - i think it was "dogg's gona get ya"

and it had still a g thang - my fav snoop joint of all time

anyway, thats the only one i liked.

i dont really like snoop and dont listen to him at all

P-Noid Brown
12-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Topp dogg
rhythym and gangsta
cost to be the boss <~~~~~~~~~ GOT PREMO BEATS!!!

are all fuckin dope albums...minus the no limit dudes on top dogg... I think silkk the shocker did the right thing by not rhyming any more!

SNOOP DOGG IS A HARD WORKER AND NO MATTER WHAT, HE'S GOT MADD ALBUMS.... I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT AND HAVE LOVE FOR BIG SNOOP....THAT MAN HAS BEEN THRU IT ALL....

PEACE SNOOOOOP!

Prolifical ENG
12-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Top Dogg I like half of the tracks. I hate Paid the Cost....

The Last Meal is a favored album but I cant get myself to like it. R&G I like even though many dislike (mostly backpackers). Blue Carpet Treatment I think was his best release after Doggystyle.

YungSunny
12-04-2009, 05:34 PM
I recently just bought paid tha cost, Iono what made me do it. But it was a pretty good album. Took a few songs to get good though.
That, doggfather (which sucked except 4 tracks), and doggystyle.

That malice look like it's gonna be shitty as fuck to be honest.

TAURO
12-05-2009, 01:29 AM
Was nobody feeling Tha Eastsidaz?

_tNb6WLcg5I&feature

CharlesJones
12-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Doggystyle is his only good album LOL. The Doggfather, Top Dogg, The Last Meal albums have a few songs i like but the rest of his albums suck. Drop It Like It's Hot song is the shit. I love that beat. That song is probably the best song on RBG album hahahahahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones
12-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Did ya'll hear the song he did on I Got The Hook Up soundtrack called Hooked? That song is the shit. Nice party song. I also like his collabo with Kurupt on the song Caught Up(Ride On)on Caught Up soundtrack.

CharlesJones
12-05-2009, 11:11 AM
I also like The Eastsidaz song G'd Up on the first Eastsidaz album. That's a tight party song. They also did a song with Rappin 4 Tay and The Twins on the first album that i like. I can't think of the name of the song.

THE DROZ
12-05-2009, 05:46 PM
R&G and Blue Carpet Treatment were good

Top Dogg and Last meal both had some good tracks

everything else was garbage including malice in wonderland

ALCATRAZ
12-05-2009, 06:24 PM
snoop has a very solid catalogue ... one of the best in rap

RALPH WIGGUM
12-06-2009, 05:47 AM

Truth

SL33
12-06-2009, 05:48 AM
i like game is to be sold.......

angry!
12-06-2009, 11:21 AM
if you trim the fat on the blue carpet i think it stands with the best west coast releases since the year 2000!!!!

some incredible material on that shit!!!!

"intrology"
"get a light"
"vato"
"imagine"
"10 lil crips"
"round here"

those 6 joints make that album worth buying!!!!!

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-06-2009, 04:28 PM
I must co-sign. Other than his 'No Limit' days, Snoop has always delivered.

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-06-2009, 04:30 PM
if you trim the fat on the blue carpet i think it stands with the best west coast releases since the year 2000!!!!

some incredible material on that shit!!!!

"intrology"
"get a light"
"vato"
"imagine"
"10 lil crips"
"round here"

those 6 joints make that album worth buying!!!!!
I like "Boss' Life" a hell of a lot too, and the other jam where he talks about the bitches he's fucked,,something about "Driving in a Chevy, it's gettin, it's gettin, it's gettin kinda heavy.." Great album.

g_flex
12-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Doggfather is my fav..last meal and top dogg were dope joints

Kozy Art
12-07-2009, 10:32 PM
I dont know why he even bothered to drop malice n wonderland just heard it and its painfully shit including his collab with Soulja Boy....... Just bad 4 his image

Frank Drebin
12-07-2009, 10:35 PM
i liked the doggfather