PDA

View Full Version : Onyx Old 1995 Interview

abanks47
12-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Some old shit I found the other day. Coo little interview with Onyx at the start.
EbkdAPpVnrQ

fatboybrandon
12-05-2009, 11:55 AM
I just discovered that too, thanks, good stuff man. Them cable TV shows of the 90's had some good hip hop interviews that are sought after today, showing classic artists at their beginnings, my favorite one of all is Video Music Box.

The host's name is lorna of "lornascorner" she has interviews with Biggie during Ready To Die also on her Youtube account.

I've got some rare 90's interviews of Onyx I can post here for you along wit that one later this weekend, I gotta dig in my VHS tapes.

onyx1983
07-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Some old shit I found the other day. Coo little interview with Onyx at the start.
EbkdAPpVnrQ

Damn I cant see it in Germany, its not available in my country.. but I try to watch it with hidemyass.com.

onyx1983
07-03-2011, 11:42 AM
I just discovered that too, thanks, good stuff man. Them cable TV shows of the 90's had some good hip hop interviews that are sought after today, showing classic artists at their beginnings, my favorite one of all is Video Music Box.

The host's name is lorna of "lornascorner" she has interviews with Biggie during Ready To Die also on her Youtube account.

I've got some rare 90's interviews of Onyx I can post here for you along wit that one later this weekend, I gotta dig in my VHS tapes.

do you have still the old Onyxtapes?

MaskedAvenger
07-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Is this link dead?

onyx1983
07-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Is this link dead?

I dont know. Maybe the link works in another country. When I click at the link youtube says:
'this video is not available in your country'.