PDA

View Full Version : Oran Juice Jones In The Rain song

CharlesJones
12-05-2009, 02:44 PM
This is another classic 80's jam. Oran Juice Jones is also a one hit wonder. I was surprised to see when i looked him up at Artistdirect.com to see how many albums he had done and it shows he did 4 albums. In The Rain is a funny song. I like when he's talking to a woman at the end of the song and he's dogging her out. He said to her, my first impulse was to run up on you and do a Rambo LOL. I stuck you up for every piece of jewelry i ever bought you LOL. I gave you silk suits, Gucci handbags, blue diamonds. I gave you things you couldn't even pronounce LOL. Silly rabbit. Trix are made for kids, didn't you know that? LOL. You without me is like Corn Flakes without the milk LOL. This my world. You just a squirrel trying to get a nut LOL. I forgot the name of his first album that has In The Rain but it sucks LOL. Only other song on there i like is called Curiosity. He says some funny stuff at the beginning of that song. He's a funny guy. I would've liked him more if he had done more jams than love songs.

oDoUoSoKo
12-05-2009, 09:17 PM
lmfao..i was singing this the other day.

CharlesJones
12-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Oran has a small part in Juice movie with 2Pac, Omar Epps, Samuel Jackson. He's talking to Samuel in one scene and Samuel says just because you pour syrup on shit don't mean it's pancakes, you know what i'm saying? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Samuel says i don't know why you thought the booty was that tough LOL. Oran says that's because she got the snappy nappy dugout LOL.