PALEHORSE
12-06-2009, 12:27 PM
nr8oJqpwZz4

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-06-2009, 12:47 PM
YFpWtlTkcZA

Frank Sobotka
12-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Kids only get posessed when they don't get enough attention.

Mumm Ra
12-06-2009, 04:56 PM
i don't believe in all that jazz
buy the kid an ice cream cone or somethin

Come Honor Face
12-06-2009, 05:10 PM
I smell bullshit.

zooruka
12-06-2009, 08:43 PM
demon possession is true...throughout jesus`s ministry he was casting out demons from people and so did his disciples...I believe today alot of people have demons in them..it`s just society has dismissed it as myth or tried to explain it away with medical science..and that has given demons license to roam free undetected...it begs to reason if demon excorsism was such a major factor in jesus`s earthly mission why the need for it wouldn`t still be present today ???

Peace be with you !

PALEHORSE
12-06-2009, 09:12 PM
fuck

really?!

zook is the only one who recognizes this?

fuck

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Exorcisms? Why?

Kill and purify, let the blood of the victim sanctify the earth.

Steelie
12-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Firstly..this shit freaks me out. Man that fuckin noise near the end of the video is weird as hell...pretty damn scary

diggy
12-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Hahahhahahahaahha

When peeps don't understand something, they sometimes attribute it to the devil.

Mumm Ra
12-07-2009, 06:56 AM
id like to see an individual with knowledge of self become possessed by a demon
:nonono:

oDoUoSoKo
12-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Hahahhahahahaahha

When peeps don't understand something, they sometimes attribute it to the devil.
this

Come Honor Face
12-07-2009, 11:03 AM
demon possession is true...throughout jesus`s ministry he was casting out demons from people and so did his disciples...i believe today alot of people have demons in them..it`s just society has dismissed it as myth or tried to explain it away with medical science..and that has given demons license to roam free undetected...it begs to reason if demon excorsism was such a major factor in jesus`s earthly mission why the need for it wouldn`t still be present today???

lmao!

SID
12-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Palehorse you base your views on cool youtube videos and awesome wikipedia entries.

You need more evidence of something to believe in it as strongly as you do.

Shadowthrone
12-07-2009, 02:21 PM
while I agree that possession, if real, shouldnt autimatically be attributed to THE devil (2000 years of indoctrination doesnt help though) but who's to say it isn't real or possible?

D9Tki660vGU

Uncle Steezo
12-07-2009, 03:23 PM
if you (self/spirit/soul) does not actually reside in the flesh, but is anchored to the flesh, then it is within the realm of possibility for others to usurp you(self/soul/spirit) and take contoll of your meat puppet(flesh).

now if you believe that your flesh contains your spirit then cut off all your limbs and half your brain and replace your vitals with artificial organs and see if you are still yourself.

Frank Sobotka
12-07-2009, 06:03 PM
while I agree that possession, if real, shouldnt autimatically be attributed to THE devil (2000 years of indoctrination doesnt help though) but who's to say it isn't real or possible?

D9Tki660vGU
common sense says it isn't possible.

Koolish
12-07-2009, 06:21 PM
^ common sense says to stay away from evil, because fucked up things can happen to you.

my philosophy teacher told us a story, and there's only one answer to this story, he's a liar. he's a devout Christian, and lying is evil in Christianity, so that's something to think about.

basically he was helping his dad, who was a priest, with some baptisms/confirmations. his dad told him to watch out for one of the kids. there were two girls and a boy. the girls went through everything fine, but when they asked the boy to eat the bread of Jesus, in a dark and evil voice he yelled NO. apparently when a couple of his uncles came to try and hold him in place as he was going nuts, he threw them against the wall of the church with one arm.

finally they got the bread in his mouth and he calmed down, and everyone was feeling pretty relieved. but my philosophy teacher said he yelled to the kid, "wait... swallow it!", and then the kid starting freaking out, screaming and ran out of the church.