PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn's Finest (From The Director Of Training Day)

CharlesJones
12-06-2009, 12:54 PM
I saw previews for this yesterday and it looks good. It's a action/drama movie. Black director Antoine Fuqua who did Training Day with Denzel Washington did this movie. Wesley hasn't done a movie that has came to theatres in a long time. I don't know when it's coming out. Ethan Hawke is also in this.

TAURO
01-04-2010, 01:37 PM
sI_HAfB0Fsk

Mcthuggin99
01-04-2010, 06:34 PM
looks good i will definately go see this

CharlesJones
01-06-2010, 10:49 AM
What is Brooklyn's Finest about? This dude i talk to at another website told me it comes out March 5th.

Kenny Powers
01-06-2010, 03:46 PM
yeah this looks real good. Cheadle, hawke, snipes, gere. looks like it explores cops from a bunch of different perspectives. I don't think snipes is gonna be as good as denzel was the gangsta but he'll be good still

CharlesJones
02-28-2010, 12:23 PM
I read that Wesley is a drug dealer in this. He's good at playing a bad guy. I'm gonna see this next weekend.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-02-2010, 08:37 AM
yea cant wait either,im in the friday night

Dirty Knowledge
03-05-2010, 01:33 AM
It's set in NYC... should be a classic.

Fright
03-06-2010, 07:04 AM
definately gonna watch this! looks great from trailer

CharlesJones
03-06-2010, 11:49 AM
I read a review about it yesterday in the newspaper and the movie critic gave it a bad review. I'm betting the critic is a white guy LOL. White people love corny movies and they can't relate to a movie like Brooklyn's Finest. I'm gonna see it next weekend.

beautifulrock
03-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Put it back in the deck, Chuck

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-06-2010, 12:09 PM
yea been hearing its garbage...but ill still go see for myself

EAGLE EYE
03-08-2010, 01:28 AM
RichardGere has one of those faces you want to punch. Plus he's not a convincing cop.

And Wesley Snipes looks a little too old to be wearing a doo rag.

zeppelin2k
03-08-2010, 04:38 PM
best movie i have seen in theatres since inglorious basterds

zooruka
03-08-2010, 04:46 PM
snipes is dope.......definatly gonna check this out.

Not really feeling his look though (no homo)...dude was and still can be a serious actor, he needs to model himself like that, just watch murder 1600 or whatever it`s called, he needs to get back on that steeze instead of doing these seemingly b grade movies.

\

Also did snipes do a bid for his tax ovasion or did he get off... ????

peace be with you !

PALEFORCE
03-08-2010, 09:03 PM
i thought the acting in this was really bad

11th Chamber
03-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Looks like a broke ass Street Kings. Heard this shit was balls

GZAjector
03-08-2010, 10:26 PM
i heard that this is one of the shittiest movies of this decade

SKAMPOE
03-09-2010, 12:24 AM
damn rly, i wanted to see it wtf

ch-chef
03-09-2010, 08:45 PM
i got thru 45 minutes then i couldnt take the boredom any longer, and its a wack movie that revolves around cops. i thought it was gonna be like a tale of 2 elements...drug dealers vs cops. if your lookin for somethin like the wire...this aint it, keep lookin. if you like movies about crooked, lazy and undercover police...watch it.

360beatz
03-10-2010, 08:09 AM
LINK for BK Finest full movie excellent quality

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FCZ7TK6G

kempa
03-10-2010, 12:01 PM
fuck i didnt expect no training day 2, but i thought it'd be a decent movie like harsh time....

..:no:

angry!
03-10-2010, 12:12 PM
theres one reason i wont be checking this...

RICHARD GERE!!!!!!!!

he been housing gerbils in his ass the past 20 years!!!!!!!!!!

niggas wanna crucify mike vick for fighting dogs that are bred to fight, but nobody mad at sensitive gere for stuffing small rodents in his ass crack!!!!!!!!!

there isnt one richard gere fan alive that hasnt gone through menopause!!!!!

box office poison!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlesJones
03-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Richard Gere has played a cop before a couple of times and he's good at it. In Internal Affairs, he played a dirty cop and he was fucking his co-workers wives hahahahahahahahahaha. He was a cop in No Mercy with Kim Basinger. Prof Zooruka, Wesley Snipes hasn't gone to prison yet because he hasn't had his court date yet. I don't think he's gonna do any prison time. I think he might end up paying a fine and doing some community service. Then again he could go to prison because the court system is very serious about people who don't pay their taxes. Ronald Isley of The Isley Brothers went to prison 4 years ago for tax evasion and he had to do 3 years. He got out last year. I don't care what people are saying about Brooklyn's Finest. I'm gonna see it for myself today.

CharlesJones
03-14-2010, 12:03 PM
I saw Brooklyn's Finest yesterday and i liked it. Good acting from Richard, Wesley(i was disappointed he got killed halfway through), Don, Ethan. LOL@Ellen Barkin being a bitch in this hahahahahahahahaha. Don Cheadle tried to hit her LOL. Michael Williams who played Omar on The Wire tv show was in this and he always plays a bad guy hahahahahahahahaha. That other black guy who always plays a criminal was in this and i've seen him in Belly and In Too Deep movies. He was also in Freeway, Beanie Siegel, Jay-Z's What We Do video. Anybody know his name? I'm sure he's been on The Wire tv show also. Fuck the haters who didn't like Brooklyn's Finest. Director Antoine Fuqua had his hot wife actress Lela Rochon in this. She had a small part.

Kenny Powers
03-14-2010, 03:25 PM
I just saw it last night, didnt really like it. I thought don cheadle and wesley snipes were too old for their parts. The story line want that good either, a little disappointing

also thought it was funny how they had 3 characters from the wire in it haha

cap
03-14-2010, 03:45 PM
i heard that this is one of the shittiest movies of this decade

what the hell??? this decade isnt even 3 months old....lol

check two
03-15-2010, 06:02 PM
In the previews I had seen, it didn't really show much what the plot was about.

main_man
03-15-2010, 06:16 PM
i saw this and its not that bad. not action packed or anything, just a typical cop/hood drama. the plot is pretty much 3 cops, one lazy and about to retire, one deep undercover ready to turn complete gangster and one crooked and amped anytime he hears about money. not great, but not bad. its kinda cool how the stories interact.

and street kings was a broke ass street kings. that movie sucked dick.

buckshotstheone
03-15-2010, 08:46 PM
let me sum this movie up "i really wanna be training day and the wire but since i'm not as good i'll just pull in half the cast of the wire to try to seem authentic but still fail miserably". i fell asleep twice and shut it off after an hour and a half. i tried, i really did, but it was garbage. ethan hawke can't act for shit and everything felt so forced

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2010, 02:59 AM
guess im really weird cause i finally saw it and liked it

CharlesJones
03-20-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't think your weird because you liked it. It's a good flick and you and i are probably the only ones who liked it and that's ok. Everybody has the right to their opinion. Is that your girlfriend in the picture with you Graveyard Shifter?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2010, 12:27 PM
no doubt bro..she is one of em

CharlesJones
03-20-2010, 12:30 PM
LOL@she's one of em hahahahahahahahahahaha. How many women you got? LOL.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2010, 12:33 PM
truthfully i got about 4 of em,i just cant stay loyal to one chick my dude,its just not in me..i know it sucks but im working on it

CharlesJones
03-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I feel you. It's hard for me to be with one woman too. I wanna be intimate with as many of them as i can hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not looking for a relationship.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2010, 12:40 PM
exactly how i feel,thats why i agree with alot of your threads g..until someone has truly dealt with the drama of being with a woman,they wouldnt understand how cats like us feel

CharlesJones
03-20-2010, 01:15 PM
You should fuck with white women like me hahahahahahahahahaha. White women are easier to fuck than black women and white women don't have a lot of baggage and drama with them like black women. I know there's some white women who got issues but they're easier to talk to and approach than black women. I also don't see them with a lot of kids like black women. Black women are gonna fuck around and find themselves alone because black men are gonna leave them and mess with white women to avoid drama LOL. I remember a black guy that talked to me about black women and he called them drama queens LOL. I agree with that. That's a good name for them LOL. Graveyard Shifter, have you seen Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie? If you haven't, check it out. It's very funny. Black men on there had me rolling dissing black women. I bought it from Walmart a few weeks ago for $9. I don't mean to be dissing black women because i like them especially lightskin women. But the only things i hate about them is they're stuck up, got too many kids, attitude problem, materialistic.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2010, 01:20 PM
yea i have a white chick on the team,i aint gonna front,if i didnt have my own money,she would be breaking mad bread cause thats what she be on,but yea i have that dvd,it actually is a good representation of a dude like me,cause what dude went thru in that movie,i saw worse,thats what made me start becoming a player,i got screwed over by a bitch who didnt apreciate me looking out for her and her kids,after that,it was,imma get mine and say fuck em,thats what im on now preety much

CharlesJones
03-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm glad you got a white girl and i'm glad you saw Diary Of A Tired Black Man. It's a funny movie. I dated a hot white girl for a minute and i wish i was still with her. Only problem i had with her is that she had 3 kids when i was with her. I wonder if she has more kids now hahahahahahahaha. I haven't seen her in 11 years. I spent the night over her house a couple of times. The day i got her phone number is the same day i spent the night and we fucked LOL. That shit would've never happened to me with a black woman LOL. She also offered me breakfast the next day and introduced me to her parents and kids. She told me she likes black men because i used to see her with a black guy that we worked with. 2 of her sons are by a black guy.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2010, 02:00 PM
word up,i feel u on that bro!!

Uncle Steezo
08-26-2010, 06:34 AM
jesus h christ CJ is a bitch.
anyway just caught this flick on cable last night.
shit was dope.
it wasn't an action flick its about how the police are all fucked up one way or another.
the movie knocks them off the moral high horse and brings them back to being regular joes.

each one had his own demons. i highly recommend this flick. 4/5 stars

CharlesJones
08-26-2010, 09:59 AM
LOL@Wunded Fox calling me a bitch hahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever you say. Don't get mad at me because i'm not nice to bitches and i don't let them use me like you do LOL. Brooklyn's Finest is on cable already? That was quick LOL. It came out on video not too long ago.