PDA

View Full Version : You think Az is better then Nas?

TSA
12-06-2009, 12:59 PM
his verses are waaayy more consistantly fire. on top of that im listening to the firm album and Cam is right

"THis bastards gonna learn, he's the wackest from the firm"

SL33
12-06-2009, 01:01 PM
this is my shit.

w1yz1c6eF9c

ALCATRAZ
12-06-2009, 01:06 PM
his verses are waaayy more consistantly fire.

ok

ALCATRAZ
12-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Al8Xlmfku4s

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-06-2009, 01:09 PM
no comment on thread but i'm prety sure TSA doesnt know anything about AZ lol

im not saying AZ isnt dope, im just saying, this thread was another shot in the dark, just a blind shot at Nas online by someone who has no history of liking or talking about AZ at all

Rode Block
12-06-2009, 07:20 PM
lmfaoo @ saying AZ is consistent

prof zooruka
12-06-2009, 07:36 PM
lmfaoo @ saying AZ is consistent

ummm...az is consistant son !!!!!

Also who is that the wackest in the firm line aimed at nas or az ???? but as for the question nas is a better m.c..he can do amazing things on the mic at his best...but az while dope is more consistant , he don`t have that jordanesque game winning shot in him i.m.o.

peace be with you !

Rode Block
12-06-2009, 09:03 PM

Also who is that the wackest in the firm line aimed at nas or az ???? but as for the question nas is a better m.c..he can do amazing things on the mic at his best...but az while dope is more consistant , he don`t have that jordanesque game winning shot in him i.m.o.

peace be with you !

I've heard most of AZ's albums and the only album I've been able to listen to in it entirety is Doe or Die. The Format is hit or miss for me.

whitey
12-06-2009, 09:54 PM
az's straight. his voice annoys me after a while.

11th Chamber
12-06-2009, 11:45 PM
I do prefer AZ over Nas.

Other than Illmatic, I'll take Awol, Do or Die, and The Format over any Nas record

TSA
12-07-2009, 03:04 AM

peace be with you !
^word.

idk why these fat insecure white men won't discuss subjects outside of TSA cause on an internet forum 2 years ago TSA obliderated their sense of self worth, but nobody said anything about albums

Az's verses are usually better then nas's when they're together on tracks, expecially later in their careers.

THE MASON
12-07-2009, 07:49 AM
AZ is pretty dope, he gets a little boring after a while imo.

Personally i think Nas is a much better emcee and has a doper catalogue. Illmatic, It Was Written and Stillmatic are all bangin albums, while Doe or Die is the only AZ album i can really listen too

serioussam
12-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Az is dope, but NAS is HALF MAN HALF AMAZING

angry!
12-07-2009, 09:58 AM
quick name az's last album!!!!!

i love az but this nigga has gotten real comfortable releasing bullshit joints since a.w.o.l.!!!!!!

az is dope but hes not seeing nas, he wasnt seeing him 15 years ago and hes definitely not seeing him today!!!!!! nas is still an elite emcee with a rock solid following, az has been flirting with obscurity for some time now!!!!!!

but... any nigga saying az only has one good album isnt familiar enough with his discography to say something so weightless!!!!!!!

aziatic is a gem!!!! i remember spinning stillmatic and aziatic back to back dreaming that nas and az would click up soon after!!!!!!!!

lynskey
12-07-2009, 11:51 AM
I thought both 'Legendary' and 'GOD' albums he released this year were good, espcially GOD. Only AZ album I dislike is pieces of a man. Doe or Die 2 next year too :thumbup: I prefer listening AZ over Nas but Nas is the better rapper.

TSA
12-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Im not talking about albums
im not talking about albums

Im talking about rapping. I think AZ is better at rapping the Nas, or some im starting to think with their features on each others material and the firm album as my best examples and reasons for having my sway in opinion.