PDA

View Full Version : Kathleen Turner And Lara Flynn Boyle Used To Be Hot. Not Anymore LOL

CharlesJones
12-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Kathleen Turner is a white actress that was in the movies Romancing The Stone, Jewel Of The Nile, The War Of The Roses with Michael Douglas and Danny Devito. She also was in Body Heat with William Hurt. She was so hot back in the day especially in Body Heat. She did another movie with William Hurt called The Accidental Tourist which also starred Geena Davis but it was boring. She has gotten fat now and she doesn't look good. I last saw her at a tribute award show for Michael Douglas earlier this year since she's done several movies with him. I also saw her in a picture in a magazine for a Broadway show she was in this year. Lara Flynn Boyle used to play on The Practice and Las Vegas tv shows. She also was in Mobsters movie with Christian Slater, Patrick Dempsey, Richard Grieco. She was hot back in the day also but now her face is a mess because she had plastic surgery done LOL. She should've left her face alone. Last movie i saw her in recently was Life Is Hot In Cracktown with Kerry Washington, The RZA, Evan Ross(Diana Ross's son)and her character was a prostitute hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Lara Flynn Boyle was hot in Twin Peaks, but she went on to have WAY too much plastic surgery, it ruined her natural looks.

CharlesJones
12-06-2009, 03:19 PM
I forgot she was on Twin Peaks tv show. Was she in the movie too? She did a movie with Nicolas Cage and Dennis Hopper called Red Rock West i think or Red Rock Cafe. It's a good flick. Your right that she should've left her face alone. When she was on Las Vegas tv show, she looked awful on there and that was the first time i noticed she had done something to her face. There are some white actresses that have aged well like Sharon Stone, Michelle Pfeiffer, Diane Lane, Susan Sarandon, Cher, Demi Moore, Molly Ringwald, Jami Gertz, Elizabeth Perkins, Jennifer Connelly. Meg Ryan has had some plastic surgery done to her face. She used to be cute in the 80's. My favorite movie with her is D.O.A. with Dennis Quaid. Her and Dennis have done 2 other movies together called Innerspace and Flesh And Bone.

CharlesJones
12-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Sherilyn Fenn was on Twin Peaks tv show too. She used to be hot back in the day. I wonder what she looks like now. I've seen her in a couple of movies.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
No she wasnt in the movie, the movie was a prequel, didnt involve many of the TV characters.

Sherylyn Fenn was in Twin Peak as Audry Horne and she was WAY hotter than Lara anyway. She was so fine then damn LOL.

oDoUoSoKo
12-06-2009, 03:52 PM
ya audry was sexy...but i was kinda feelin josey packard..eloels.

netscape check two
12-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Cher? lol

CharlesJones
12-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Cher has always been hot. I'd fuck her. I like her movies Suspect with Dennis Quaid and Moonstruck with Nicolas Cage.

CharlesJones
12-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Remember Catherine Bach who was Daisy Duke on The Dukes Of Hazzard? She's fat now but she was hot back in the day. It trips me out to see women that used to be hot pick up a lot of weight when they get older. Chaka Khan is another example. Some hot women don't age well either. Look at Farrah Fawcett. She used to be hot on Charlie's Angels but then when she got older, she didn't age well before she passed away.

BRONZBODY
12-14-2009, 10:44 PM
well chuckie you know.....theres this thing called getting old...kathleen turner is like 400 years old...she was hot in serial mom tho...wit fat ricki lake...i love fat ricki lake!!!!