PDA

View Full Version : Purple Haze

TSA
12-07-2009, 04:11 AM
I really like listening to this album. I just recently got it for myself via DL but a friend of mine got it when it came out and we used to listen to it all the time in computer class in highschool.

i personally think this is the best, most well thought out cohesive and consistant album in the whole diplomats catalog
you can really tell camron had at this point mastered his unique style and flow and had fine tuned his personal niche to perfection. You can also tell he was at the peak of his godliness. so many bangers.
only complaint, get em daddy and the song killa cam should have their spots switched on the track list.

i feel get em daddy goes better first and killa cam goes better last just from the sound of it.

production is fire btw.

YungSunny
12-07-2009, 05:51 AM
That album is heat but I personally feel killa season was his best.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
12-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Get Em Daddy (no homo) isn't on Purple Haze...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-07-2009, 08:00 AM

yeah one of the dopest tracks that aren't on dat lp

come home wit me and purple haze gotta be two of cam's best and two of the best lp's outta all the dipset shit

oDoUoSoKo
12-07-2009, 10:04 AM
it is his best album...no contest...it did take like 5 years to make tho..eloels.

Meta4
12-07-2009, 02:07 PM
S.D.E. but PH is right there.

TSA
12-07-2009, 02:13 PM
i meant to say Get em Girls.

Thworldisyours
12-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Purple Haze is good but I remember being somewhat disappointed by it initially when it dropped...

Some tracks didnt make the final cut (Crown Me w/ TI, Shut The Fuck Up), there were sample issues (the original Get Em Girls with the actual Carmina Burana- O Fortuna sample was better IMO... There was also a different beat on the original Cali Love...)

Nitpicking a little but still... Much like Bulletproof Wallets, the bootleg CD I burned was infinitely better...

And I agree, Killa Season was better as well... Little to no filler and no 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun' samples...

11th Chamber
12-07-2009, 11:42 PM
^^^ lol at this loser thinking fucking BPW and weak ass fucking KILLA SEASON is better than Purple Haze.

This is by far Cam's best work, and is also one of the best albums to bang in a car I can think of.

This bass that hits right when the beat kicks in on 'Killa Cam' is too much