PDA

View Full Version : I dL'd all the bone thugs albums

TSA
12-07-2009, 01:25 PM
and find them really boring. outside of the hits, i can't really get into them. :mmmyah:

what are everyone elses thoughts on Bone Thugs N Harmony?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2009, 01:27 PM
haha

Taskmaster2112
12-07-2009, 01:29 PM
i've only listened to "E 1999 Eternal", but i have to say that I'm not feeling the Bone Thugs either. i'm not saying they're bad, but i'm just not that into them.

5hundred&one
12-07-2009, 01:32 PM
TSA don't smoke weed, explains everything really.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Hj_EnZ5RpwM

9vUkMdj2fZ8

-BgaEZwbz7s

2cvLQmCfgNg

Tommy
12-07-2009, 01:34 PM
I've only heard "Creepin' on ah Come Up" which I thought was really hot even if it had like 7/8 tracks. And obviously i've heard crossroads and notorious thugs. I'm gonna check out all their albums before I comment properly though.

THE MASON
12-07-2009, 01:36 PM
first three albums are pure dopeness, top to bottom with bangers.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2009, 01:40 PM
krayzie and bizzy are the 2 most talented rap vocalists of the 90s and thats not under dispute really so theres nothing to debate on their quality

if you cant get with their vocal stylings and harmonising style, then thats down to you. not everyone has to like them.

but if youve ever smoked weed youll understand the power of how they rhyme. its hypnotic. flow doesnt even explain it. You dont HAVE to smoke weed, but if your new to them it helps you "tune in".

i cant even pick out one song you just have to go thru the albums. and yes, it can take A WHILE to sink in, the best music always does. because the harmonies and melodies are pretty complex for a first time listener, you wont pick it out first time.

kK6HKQToosk

and listen to the ferocity they attack this story-themed track

jKXnxTCLJ58

TSA
12-07-2009, 01:45 PM
i've only listened to "E 1999 Eternal", but i have to say that I'm not feeling the Bone Thugs either. i'm not saying they're bad, but i'm just not that into them.
yeah i dont think they're bad either, i can see someone liking them but im not into it.

TSA don't smoke weed, explains everything really.
yeah, i don't smoke weed, but when i have it hasn't changed by perception of music or anything, it just makes me fall asleep and my eyes feel crudy.

THE MASON
12-07-2009, 01:47 PM
yiOtF2wNfyg

ZwPthf4wyVY

imo Art of War gives E.1999 a run for there best album. There is not many double disc lps as solid as it. Forever and Life After Death are the only other 2 i can think of that as quality

5hundred&one
12-07-2009, 01:54 PM
yeah, i don't smoke weed, but when i have it hasn't changed by perception of music or anything, it just makes me fall asleep and my eyes feel crudy.

it will eventually, you just gotta smoke enough weed often enough and it will change the way you listen to music, guaranteed.

not to say people who don't smoke have shit taste in music, it just changes, doesn't improve necessarily. I will say this; as a musician, the way I create music and my creativity in general went into overdrive when I started getting high all the time.

it's hard to put into words, but anybody who smokes a lot will agree, I'm sure.

food for thought
12-07-2009, 01:55 PM
I dL'd all the bone thugs albums
and find them really boring

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs055.snc3/14265_209889469125_582589125_4239873_3570925_n.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Lol......

...}:|

angry!
12-07-2009, 01:57 PM
sounds like you downloaded their discography over the weekend and listened to the first 15 seconds of each song!!!!!

you the type to find fault with a free blow job!!!!!!!

go suck a dick you bitch ass nigga, you drop blanket hate without any evidence!!!!!!!!

food for thought
12-07-2009, 02:01 PM
sounds like you downloaded their discography over the weekend and listened to the first 15 seconds of each song!!!!!

nah it sounds like the fag didnt dl shit and he jsut made this thread to be an attention whore in hip hop shop like he does in GC and his "why do black people.....?" threads

piece of jew.

Tommy
12-07-2009, 02:02 PM

go suck a dick you bitch ass nigga, you drop blanket hate without any evidence!!!!!!!!

haha!

2tzSjtuMGOQ
DtsKcHmceqY&feature=channel

Buzk
12-07-2009, 02:03 PM

^butthurt

5hundred&one
12-07-2009, 02:11 PM
^norway

angry!
12-07-2009, 02:12 PM
^butthurt

^norwegian featherweight

go at someone whos gonna flinch you faggot troll!!!!!

youd shit on bone thugs universally recognized legacy but praise your favorite homo erotic obscurity champ bitch rapper k.o.s.!!!!!

angry!
12-07-2009, 02:18 PM
bone thugs n harmony legacy = legions of fans internationally, gold and plat plaques, classic songs, classic albums, active legends!!!!!

kos legacy = mtv 2 europe video spins once a week every album cycle!!!!!!!!

thanks for the laugher you norwegian cup cake!!!!!!!

Buzk
12-07-2009, 03:21 PM
^hahahahah even more butthurt. im not shitting on anybody, i like most of bone thugs work, and think they deserve the praise they get. but tsa wasnt directly dissing them or anything from the start, and you obviously took it the wrong way, thinking his whole thread is an anti bone thugs thing. go make a k-os and norway vs bonethugs thread if u think thats relevant to this discussion at all, cuz i think u need to let some steam out, it'll be good for you.

Steelie
12-07-2009, 03:33 PM
You know why u find them borin? Because you just downloaded there discography...and no doubt you tryed listening to all the albums one after another...Groups get boring if you constantly listen to there songs..just pick random songs of theres when your chillen and u will eventually love there shit

GhettoGnom
12-07-2009, 04:19 PM

You've been smoking some crap, son!

Frank Sobotka
12-07-2009, 04:22 PM
It's good but not something I'd bump on a daily basis

Monkdude
12-07-2009, 04:30 PM
tsa just heard bone thugs?

why does anyone listen to his opinion on anything music related?

Taskmaster2112
12-07-2009, 04:35 PM
krayzie and bizzy are the 2 most talented rap vocalists of the 90s and thats not under dispute really so theres nothing to debate on their quality

if you cant get with their vocal stylings and harmonising style, then thats down to you. not everyone has to like them.

but if youve ever smoked weed youll understand the power of how they rhyme. its hypnotic. flow doesnt even explain it. You dont HAVE to smoke weed, but if your new to them it helps you "tune in".

i cant even pick out one song you just have to go thru the albums. and yes, it can take A WHILE to sink in, the best music always does. because the harmonies and melodies are pretty complex for a first time listener, you wont pick it out first time.

kK6HKQToosk

and listen to the ferocity they attack this story-themed track

jKXnxTCLJ58

I'm impressed that Lacey came in not on the attack for once (even though everyone else attacked TSA). i can definitely see your points. i haven't smoked in a while, but i'll have to get my hands on some and spin "E 1999 Eternal" a few more times.

and to all the people who've been attacking on this thread: i'm sure all of you have a few of the so-called "classics" that you personally aren't feeling as much as a lot of other people are, so stop hating on people who have differing opinions from other people. if you think people should give a record you like another try, then tell them that, but if not then let people have their own opinions.

beautifulrock
12-07-2009, 04:35 PM
tsa just heard bone thugs?

why does anyone listen to his opinion on anything music related?

nobody does

he said

8 Diagrams sucks
OB4CL2 sucks
Gihad is filler
Pyrex Vision is the best song
Big Doe Rehab is classic
Wizard of Poetry is classic

need I continue?

Frank Sobotka
12-07-2009, 04:42 PM
nobody does

he said

8 Diagrams sucks
OB4CL2 sucks
Gihad is filler
Pyrex Vision is the best song
Big Doe Rehab is classic
Wizard of Poetry is classic

need I continue?
Yes please

YungSunny
12-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Damn ghost can you warn a nigga before you get in an emotional breakdown and post every bone thug video off the top of your head?

Shit son.

Shit.

Any btw wizard of poetry is fucking heat. Anybody with an anime character or anything remotely nerdy in their profile has no say on whether or not an album about women is dope.

Mcthuggin99
12-07-2009, 07:23 PM
GacBP6QzzxU
zeC22aRL0Yg
51W-QqbicTs
o_EuouhU_rw
oL2j8P9YKLM
9LG8RFLMTfw

YungSunny
12-07-2009, 07:49 PM

Prolifical ENG
12-07-2009, 08:41 PM
kos legacy = mtv 2 europe video spins once a week every album cycle!!!!!!!!

Back up there sun! Bone Thugs are fuckin sick but where Im from K-Os gets more radio spins than a dreidel in Israel. I dont know about Europe.

Not that many original artists like him can go multi platinum like that.

Mcthuggin99
12-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Back up there sun! Bone Thugs are fuckin sick but where Im from K-Os gets more radio spins than a dreidel in Israel. I dont know about Europe.

Not that many original artists like him can go multi platinum like that.
Canada Platinum: 80k
U.S Platinum: 1,000,000

Bone Thugs have over 30,000,000 record sales in the U.S alone and 50,000,000 worldwide.

also original

Prolifical ENG
12-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Canada Platinum: 80k
U.S Platinum: 1,000,000

Bone Thugs have over 30,000,000 record sales in the U.S alone and 50,000,000 worldwide.

also original

We can go through the population thing for platinum (still relative to population) as well as international music artists penetrating in the US market.

Nevertheless K-Os is huge and not some Talib Kwieli shit...Im not saying Bone Thugs arent original....K-Os came out after 2000 with that kind of music and made a success with plaques....dint know how it would be like if he was around in 1994. I dont give a flying fuck how he does in US (sales). A Toronto born rapper will never do that well except for Drake by hes pop. Maestro is another story.

Back to Bone Thugs, shame on TSA for just downloading their discography now.

SL33
12-08-2009, 04:36 AM
BT&H have the best bass lines in H-H.

food for thought
12-08-2009, 09:26 AM
first off all,

smh at this perpetrator hip hop head.

this nigga supposedly JUST listened to bone thugs.

and he tells us were stupuid for not listening to gucci "its 6 in the mornin, im still snorin" mane

fag, kill yourself.

secondly,

K-Os >>> Bone Thugs

and hes one. theyre 4/5/6

it dosetn matter how much they sell u commercial cocksucker.

P-Noid Brown
12-08-2009, 10:10 AM
I recently did the same... They are ehhhhh they lost their thugg-ism....

But i am lookin for the krayzie bone leatherfase albums i cant find those !! I wanna hear those ....!!!

claaa7
12-08-2009, 10:41 AM
i love their first EP and LP and most of the double disc they released after that, but since then they lost what made me listen to them in the first place. i think their sound is too feminine and soft in this millenium, although they are very original and obviously skilled rappers.

hom1e
12-08-2009, 10:57 AM
BT&H have the best bass lines in H-H.

My Man!

i love their first EP and LP and most of the double disc they released after that, but since then they lost what made me listen to them in the first place. i think their sound is too feminine and soft in this millenium, although they are very original and obviously skilled rappers.

My Man!

angry!
12-08-2009, 11:54 AM

theyre too soft and feminine to pop off in the same time frame faggots like wale, drake, and kid cudi emerged!?!?!!?

i dont think so!!!!! resurrection is a slept on album, that was sauteed crack rock!!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-08-2009, 12:05 PM

^Yeah.

Bone Thugs are dope, but they've released some weak shit in their time.

Prolifical ENG
12-08-2009, 12:10 PM

secondly,

K-Os >>> Bone Thugs

and hes one. theyre 4/5/6

I wont go that far and claim that. That would be like a father claiming his second born is better than his first.

But the fact that he went multi platinum in Canada is a huge statement and people recognized in the 21 century dope music when many are saying how some shitty ass rappers are going plat these days.

I dont want to compare these 2 though...BT went Plat too and their 2007 was gold. Its like comparing a good kobe beef t-bone steak against seafood from the Red Sea.

claaa7
12-08-2009, 12:19 PM
theyre too soft and feminine to pop off in the same time frame faggots like wale, drake, and kid cudi emerged!?!?!!?

i dont think so!!!!! resurrection is a slept on album, that was sauteed crack rock!!!!!!

nah man, i don't mean like that.. i mean that after the new millenium they became too soft for my taste compared to the sound they break through with!

THE MASON
12-08-2009, 01:08 PM
nah man, i don't mean like that.. i mean that after the new millenium they became too soft for my taste compared to the sound they break through with!

you can say that about a lot of artists. I mean look at Red and Meth fro Blackout 2, def not the same ruggedness as Blackout

emcees evolve to the place they are in life

Twiztid-Wutang
12-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Wow....Just...WOw

All of Bones material is quality, Your just not listening right