PDA

View Full Version : The Temple of Hiphop-

Mr.Gone
12-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Peace and Greetings!
My name is Mr.Gone and I am with the Temple of Hiphop, West Coast US.
In honor of Hip Hop History Month this last November, and in Honor of the releases of two major Philosophical Hiphop Works, the "Gospel of Hip Hop" from the Teacha KRS ONE, and "The Tao of Wu" by the RZA, I have started a place on the internet for the discussion and dissemination of Hiphop Spirituality and Philosophy, "ALL TEMPLE", which can be found at,

http://hiphophermetix.blogspot.com/

we will have videos and discussions, articles and soon some reviews and input about the two titles mentioned above.

Hit us up!

There it is-
Peace,
Estebon Gone

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Download My Album And Tell me What You Think

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87079

beeboy
12-08-2009, 02:40 PM
hi mr gone,
bought both books, been thru with the tao, which is a great read, not really start with the gospel, big is big, 700 pages plus, and it seems to be similar to ruminations, which i also read years ago.
ll check ur page out, no doubt..peace 1

begongo
12-08-2009, 02:50 PM
peace gone and welcome to the forum
what's new with the temple? the website been down for a while now

P-Noid Brown
12-08-2009, 03:58 PM
hey mr gone can u ask krs one why haven't i recieved any form of response from the temple of hip-hop regarding mebership??

beeboy
12-08-2009, 06:04 PM
hey mr gone can u ask krs one why haven't i recieved any form of response from the temple of hip-hop regarding mebership??

u not that naive to think kris himself s sittin in front of the computer managing the temple website membership, are ya?

P-Noid Brown
12-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Hell no but a response from an organization that he runs, works....
Dont you think so ?

beeboy
12-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Hell no but a response from an organization that he runs, works....
Dont you think so ?

i think this organisation is a non-profit organisation, donīt think there are people working for money, i bet its build on people doin it for fun/their believes, so it would be normal to not allways get responses and things of that kind.
i myself wanted to become a temple member on their online page, beofer it went to many changes , at least in terms of outer appearance.
Was not easy, got no credit card here in europe, its not that normal to have 1 than it is in the us, so...it didnīt really work out with the membership, although there were some technical problems. I made an account, but couldnīt really log in.....i was in contact with malik 1, a temple member, but we couldnīt fix the problem really.
Whatever, i fully support what these guys are doing, and i allways got nothing but love for krs 1 for keeping shit so real, that heīs even hated but many, but loved by the real.
So, although kris is sometimes contraditionary, he spreads the truth to the youth.

Him & Rza, whose books had the same release date here in europe, in the end the gospel hitted 2 weeks later or so, but i donīt think it is randomly.
Hiphoppas needs that knowledge, that ancient truth, and we need it now.
So, peace & love to the 2 gods..keep doin what u do.

1love