PDA

View Full Version : Uganda...you gotta be kidding me

whitey
12-08-2009, 05:06 PM
check this law out that is being proposed in Uganda about homosexuality. regardless of your personal feelings on it, this is a joke on some dark ages shit.

Gays and lesbians convicted of having gay sex would be sentenced, at minimum, to life in prison

People who test positive for HIV may be executed

Homosexuals who have sex with a minor, or engage in homosexual sex more than once, may also receive the death penalty

The bill forbids the "promotion of homosexuality," which in effect bans organizations working in HIV and AIDS prevention

Anyone who knows of homosexual activity taking place but does not report it would risk up to three years in prison

wtf.

whitey
12-08-2009, 05:08 PM
probably the funny wu-corp thing to do will be to say this is awesome and we should have this everywhere. which is gay.

TSA
12-11-2009, 02:26 AM
yeah they're really cracking down on the gays africa wide man. shits sad.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-11-2009, 08:34 AM
I wonder how the white man is responsible for this one.

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 06:43 PM
If it doesn't involve speculating on a behind-the-scenes plan that only a few people realize, and maybe involvement from Illuminati or Zionists, then most aren't going to care.

The conversation has to go something like

"what is ____"

then someone like Sunny Winters answers, without the slightest bit of irony, something about Atlantis, Yakub, forcefields, and maybe UFOs.

spiggity_ace
12-14-2009, 12:06 AM
this is fucked

ALCATRAZ
12-14-2009, 01:24 AM
I wonder how the white man is responsible for this one.

shutup faggit

abanks47
12-14-2009, 01:39 AM
shits crazy. I think it was Kenya that just stopped prosecuting gays for being gay, didn't no the whole continent hated on them tho

Nick Fury
12-14-2009, 03:20 AM
If it doesn't involve speculating on a behind-the-scenes plan that only a few people realize, and maybe involvement from Illuminati or Zionists, then most aren't going to care.

The conversation has to go something like

"what is ____"

then someone like Sunny Winters answers, without the slightest bit of irony, something about Atlantis, Yakub, forcefields, and maybe UFOs.

u mad

Cthulhu
12-14-2009, 05:45 AM
u mad

Nope, I'm pretty content. Just speaking the truth. How are you, sir? Not mad, I hope.

Nick Fury
12-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Im very delighted sir

check two
02-10-2014, 05:28 PM
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/avKvAxn12k2Fu0RnKAx2kw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTgwMDtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz0xMjYz/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/f4d946a0c8a16c054b0f6a706700d21a.jpg

Kenyan gays and lesbians and others supporting their cause wear masks to preserve their anonymity as they stage a rare protest, against Uganda's increasingly tough stance against homosexuality and in solidarity with their counterparts there, outside the Uganda High Commission in Nairobi, Kenya Monday.

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/zergDRLQSctltnMHb1suNg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTgwMDtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz0xMjky/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/dd9a7594c8a56c054b0f6a7067004461.jpg

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/3QIL9phjxUaokQdgbIkshA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTgwMDtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz0xMTk0/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/1dfdd75cc8a46c054b0f6a706700e7e2.jpg

TSA
02-10-2014, 11:10 PM
ass eating shit shield.

diggy
02-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Must be a lot of gays there to make a law against it. A lot of gays also explains the high HIV rates.

PANDA PISS
02-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Why do gays have monopoly on the rainbow? Thats heterophobic.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-11-2014, 11:23 AM
U do realize that an American evangelist spearheaded that movement in Uganda..so let's start there

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-11-2014, 11:25 AM
http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/sarahposner/5797/american_evangelist_who_sparked_anti_gay_panic_sue d_by_ugandan_gay_rights_group

^^^there

illarol
02-12-2014, 11:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt-6pAjSpzo

thought id shed a little humor on the matter

TSA
02-12-2014, 11:31 AM
blaming homophobia in uganda, or africa in general, on 'evangelists' that 98% of Ugandans have never encountered is mind blowing. It's like the world just stands still and reacts to whatever a white person happens to do. I honestly think if a tree falls and a white person isn't there to hear it, it won't make a noise.

hectis
02-13-2014, 11:30 PM
It's sad that there are still countries, and people on Earth that are still homophobic.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-15-2014, 09:40 AM
It's sad that there are still countries, and people on Earth that are still homophobic.

Russia to name but 1.

Be interesting if the same "procedures" were taken for paedophilia....

And no I'm not comparing the 2 in terms of wrong.

hectis
02-15-2014, 07:13 PM
Russia to name but 1.

Paedophilia is another big problem in the world.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Possibly the biggest.

That's kinda what I was eluding to....
The world/planet/earth has a lot bigger problems
It's like this one is trying to catch up....or almost distract.

The Mind-Control is evident....sorry the Government is evident.

How are you gonna kill people in the name of God....
Or not and still claim that you are in the right?

It's fucking play-school stuff.

It's sad.

check two
02-16-2014, 05:21 PM
--- Obama: Anti-gay bill step backward for Ugandans, a serious setback for anyone committed to freedom, justice and equal rights.

President Barack Obama warned Uganda Sunday over its plans to further criminalize homosexuality, saying it would "complicate our valued relationship."

HANZO
02-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Russia to name but 1.

Russians gay bill actually lumps gays and paedophiles into the same pot.

Possibly the biggest.

That's kinda what I was eluding to....
The world/planet/earth has a lot bigger problems
It's like this one is trying to catch up....or almost distract.

The Mind-Control is evident....sorry the Government is evident.

How are you gonna kill people in the name of God....
Or not and still claim that you are in the right?

It's fucking play-school stuff.

It's sad.

Yes the world has bigger problems but whenever a random country passes a law that people in the west don't like it becomes headline news.

The point I defend is why is the laws in Russia or any other random country any of our business.

Have people in western countries failed to realise whenever they press another country to change a law or something they will never get the reaction they want. All this anti-Russian talk does is strengthen the Russian right wing and make Russians more homophobic than they already are.

I won't be surprised if some countries follow Russia in suit, just to tick off the west.

Also the shit with Uganda now, the US is saying it will complicate relations. I don't think the Ugandans give a shit because China is dumping billions into Africa now and the Chinese don't give a shit what laws you have in your country. Before African nations would think twice before upsetting the almighty west, now they have someone else to go to.

check two
02-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Well I think the law might be pretty important for the gay people who could spend the rest of their lives in jail just cause they are gay, and also the friends and family. Imagine if there was a law where dudes could go to jail for a while for liking BBW's. Heat, slime, and a bunch of others from the forum would all be in jail right now. Various countries around the world are looking down on Russia and Uganda for being disgraceful and deservingly so. It all comes down to basic human rights, and if Dictator Putin the Poisoner and the weirdo poo poo eater in Uganda want to display themselves as savages, then be prepared for backlash.

hectis
02-17-2014, 10:42 AM

Yes the world has bigger problems but whenever a random country passes a law that people in the west don't like it becomes headline news.

The point I defend is why is the laws in Russia or any other random country any of our business.

Have people in western countries failed to realise whenever they press another country to change a law or something they will never get the reaction they want. All this anti-Russian talk does is strengthen the Russian right wing and make Russians more homophobic than they already are.

I won't be surprised if some countries follow Russia in suit, just to tick off the west.

Also the shit with Uganda now, the US is saying it will complicate relations. I don't think the Ugandans give a shit because China is dumping billions into Africa now and the Chinese don't give a shit what laws you have in your country. Before African nations would think twice before upsetting the almighty west, now they have someone else to go to.

It's a doubled edge sword, if the United States, and the countries of the west get involved people will say they should mind their business, but if they don't you will have people who say they should have done something.

knewcheeze
02-17-2014, 12:39 PM
whatever side you take you more than likely just full of shit who ever da fuck you iz....

if you take da botty mon side.....well.....homosexuality is eurocentric...the skin of the anus and intestines is delicate and not meant for penetration....and lets not forget the feces.....ohhhhhhhh da feces...personally eye dispose of feces....convieniently...and lesbianism....not really bad for the physical health but...mentally...its sum eurocentric shit....a dayum good move for da motherland getting rid of anything eurocentric!!!!!!!

on da other hand

if you take the anti-botty mon side....well.....you seem like a fuckin cowardly bully to da God.....lets face it....these so called Africans ain't practicing they original culture.....its been watered down by Arab Islam and European Christianity....things dat eye know so called modern Africans do...like....beat they children physically when they misbehave.....or just be addicted to sex like a mothafucka....da pre Egyptian Fertile nile valley cultures and so called Ethiopia wasn't on dat fuckery....you cowardly cuz you either too scuurrrred on too mentally lame to even realize that theres a whole rack of people who should be deported or decapitated before you go persecuting people who act they way they act because of the grafted watered down culture they parents was a part of.....

original africans wasn't da sex addict, dead animal eatin', animal milk drinkin, child beatin, greek god worshippin' faggots they are today

so basically....we got a bunch of lame cowards and booty pirates and you both should be decapitated

PANDA PISS
02-17-2014, 01:26 PM
It's a doubled edge sword, if the United States, and the countries of the west get involved people will say they should mind their business, but if they don't you will have people who say they should have done something.

If jews getting murdered was the only bad consequence from the nazi party do you think england and america would have got involved? I doubt it.

They don't give a shit about Ugandan injustices because they pose no threat and aren't losing anything economically from this dumb law.

hectis
02-17-2014, 01:42 PM
If jews getting murdered was the only bad consequence from the nazi party do you think england and america would have got involved? I doubt it.

They don't give a shit about Ugandan injustices because they pose no threat and aren't losing anything economically from this dumb law.

No matter what any country from the west and east with any type of power does it will be looked at both positively and negatively, however that's how it is for everything that exist.

check two
02-18-2014, 04:04 PM
Gambia's president Jammeh calls gays vermin and says that the government will get rid of them like they do malaria causing mosquitos.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/dQGoC5BMRkeS9ozu4evZnA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTUxMztweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz03Njg-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/afp.com/1f4a8007549aa1feb63be2b48fc9f18cc2a61d6d.jpg

check two
02-24-2014, 02:46 AM
lol @ learned behavior. Uganda's leader is even dumber than I thought.

--- South Africa's retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu on Sunday made an impassioned plea to Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni not to sign into law a harsh Anti-Homosexuality Bill that calls for a life sentence for some same-sex relations.

Tutu, a Nobel peace prize winner, said in a statement that Museveni a month ago had pledged not to allow the anti-gay legislation to become law in Uganda. But last week Museveni said he had reconsidered and would consult scientists on whether homosexuality is determined by genetics or by a person's choice.

Tutu said he is "disheartened" by Museveni's new position because there is "no scientific basis or genetic rationale for love ... There is no scientific justification for prejudice and discrimination, ever."

In a statement released on Friday, Museveni said Uganda's scientists had reviewed studies and agreed that no single gene could be identified as a trigger for homosexuality. They suggested it is learned behavior that could be unlearned. Museveni said he asked the scientists if it was possible that a combination of genes could be responsible. If the scientists report back that they can find no genetic determination for homosexual behavior, Museveni said he would sign the bill into law.

PANDA PISS
02-24-2014, 07:33 PM
lol @ learned behavior. Uganda's leader is even dumber than I thought.

--- South Africa's retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu on Sunday made an impassioned plea to Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni not to sign into law a harsh Anti-Homosexuality Bill that calls for a life sentence for some same-sex relations.

Tutu, a Nobel peace prize winner, said in a statement that Museveni a month ago had pledged not to allow the anti-gay legislation to become law in Uganda. But last week Museveni said he had reconsidered and would consult scientists on whether homosexuality is determined by genetics or by a person's choice.

Tutu said he is "disheartened" by Museveni's new position because there is "no scientific basis or genetic rationale for love ... There is no scientific justification for prejudice and discrimination, ever."

In a statement released on Friday, Museveni said Uganda's scientists had reviewed studies and agreed that no single gene could be identified as a trigger for homosexuality. They suggested it is learned behavior that could be unlearned. Museveni said he asked the scientists if it was possible that a combination of genes could be responsible. If the scientists report back that they can find no genetic determination for homosexual behavior, Museveni said he would sign the bill into law.

lol the scientist is going to be this goofball

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/nigerian-student-magents-gay-marriage.jpg

diggy
02-24-2014, 10:29 PM
lol

Guarded By Martyrs
02-24-2014, 11:35 PM
http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/nigerian-student-magents-gay-marriage.jpg

check two
02-25-2014, 04:02 PM
Things keep getting even worse for this weird country

---Uganda newspaper prints lists of top 200 gay people

KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) A Ugandan newspaper published a list Tuesday of what it called the country's "200 top" homosexuals, outing some Ugandans who previously had not identified themselves as gay one day after the president enacted a harsh anti-gay law.
Related Stories

Many of those named fear violence, and some want to leave the country, an activist
said.

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ksPHMlq4EmJpxuou5tbWQg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTgwMDtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz0xMjA5/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/a7556cb2e5cbd6074c0f6a70670079a9.jpg

check two
02-25-2014, 04:03 PM
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/LMXhgcuTvKzojtQb93SJ5g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTgwMDtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz0xMjUy/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/f41ed160c22bc0074c0f6a706700dc8c.jpg

TSA
02-25-2014, 09:06 PM

100%

This gay thing has basically ended western cultural relevance in the rest of the world. The west is now in a position where it can't tell others what to do socially anymore because this is being seen as 'the last straw'.

I always said globalization will make people more radically different than similar because of the west's inability to keep from shoving it's self down people's throat until the lash out. I think radical islam and anti-gay laws all stem from an lashing out from the excessive encroaching of western countries...a habit that's completely unnecessary and idiotic strategically.

When dealing with China you get what you want, they get what they want and everyone moves on. If you make a deal with a white country you have to sell you entire country off to hell.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-26-2014, 06:24 AM
^^that

check two
02-26-2014, 09:35 AM
lol

SL33
02-26-2014, 10:34 AM
I have noting against gay ppl, but this entire pro-gay propaganda is disgusting. Why should we care about Uganda's internal affairs???

check two
02-26-2014, 10:38 AM
Are you Russian?

check two
02-26-2014, 10:49 AM
Sorry to hear that you don't support human rights.

SL33
02-26-2014, 11:06 AM
No, I'm not.

Human rights aren't rights anymore, they're geopolitical tool.

BrokenWrists
02-26-2014, 09:26 PM
OHQm-ay-Bt0

PANDA PISS
02-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Why should you care about other people?

Its all the wests fault for being better at everything.

SL33
02-27-2014, 12:18 AM
I love how the States bash everybody's human rights agenda, while their most precious ally, the Saudis, are running the most inhumane regime.

But ok, putting names in newspapers is wrong, we can agree on that.

The Hound
02-27-2014, 12:27 AM
Human rights never existed anyway.

check two
02-27-2014, 01:44 AM
I love how the States bash everybody's human rights agenda, while their most precious ally, the Saudis, are running the most inhumane regime.

But ok, putting names in newspapers is wrong, we can agree on that.

They aren't on the best of terms anymore, nikolai