PDA

View Full Version : Do you think vinnie paz was @ his peak flow wise on servents in heaven kings in hell.

zooruka
12-08-2009, 05:28 PM
This album is defiantly a modern day classic there are so many bangaz on here...but what I have noticed is that pazienza`s flow on here was excellent...before he use to have this jerky stop start flow to his rhymes, but on this album he flowed like water.

what ya`ll think ???

Peace be with you !

abanks47
12-08-2009, 08:32 PM
no sir, JMT- Violent By Design is a classic because of the combined efforts of Paz, Jus, and Stoupe. They all did there best work on this album and nothing in there careers will ever top it IMO. Stoupe may have a few shelved beats that he's waiting to unleash but Paz will never be like that again. I also really like his Psycho-Social flow more than servants in heaven

theheavens
12-08-2009, 08:47 PM
servants in heaven, kings in hell is their best album. don't know if the production or lyrics were superior to others, but it's more versatile than anything they've done. in other words, it wasn't all about violence and religion. they tackled a bunch of other topics

oDoUoSoKo
12-08-2009, 09:35 PM
hell no

abanks47
12-08-2009, 09:38 PM
servants in heaven, kings in hell is their best album. don't know if the production or lyrics were superior to others, but it's more versatile than anything they've done. in other words, it wasn't all about violence and religion. they tackled a bunch of other topics
sorry its an actual fact documented by many, many scholars that violent by design far surpasses servants in heaven in greatness, beats, and lyricism. sorry, its fact.

abanks47
12-08-2009, 09:43 PM
m8Q1MfWIYes

zooruka
12-08-2009, 09:43 PM

I agree it was there best album !!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

zooruka
12-08-2009, 09:45 PM
jus allah sux...

I wish he wasn`t back in the group.... they don`t need him !!!

peace be with you !

abanks47
12-08-2009, 09:48 PM
I agree it was there best album !!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
LOL. In what ways? The only thing IMO that can hold a candle is RAs verse on uncommon valor. without that its a good/great album but not nearly the classic that violent by design was. twas told by the dead sea scrolls. broke into the Vatican, strangled the pope with his rosary; wha...wha,wha,wha,wha,..wha, wha, wha, wha, wha, wha wha....JEDI MIND!!!!

abanks47
12-08-2009, 09:49 PM
jus allah sux...

I wish he wasn`t back in the group.... they don`t need him !!!

you suck, servants suck, and something else you hold dear sucks.
high off the weed drunk off the cops blood

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-08-2009, 09:53 PM

i think visions of gahndi was there best

zooruka
12-08-2009, 09:57 PM
LOL. In what ways? The only thing IMO that can hold a candle is RAs verse on uncommon valor. without that its a good/great album but not nearly the classic that violent by design was. twas told by the dead sea scrolls. broke into the Vatican, strangled the pope with his rosary; wha...wha,wha,wha,wha,..wha, wha, wha, wha, wha, wha wha....JEDI MIND!!!!

It was there best because the album is full of banga`z:cool:

razor blade salvation

suicide

when all light dies

black winter day

put`em in the grave

this joint is fire..................

peace be with you !

spiggity_ace
12-08-2009, 09:59 PM
nah paz flowed better on vbd, how can u say jus allah sucks, maybe now but back in vbd he ripped everything

angry!
12-08-2009, 10:05 PM
violent by design is jmt's best record imo - everything felt right on that shit!!!! its the album that every new jmt release gets compared too for better or worse!!!!!!

i do think servants is vinnies most personal performance, theres a lot of heart on that record!!!! i think vinnie was able to blend elements of his best material from each previous album!!!!!

some tracks were straight up and down punch you in the face battle rap, some tracks had the scientific edge of pyscho-social, a couple concept tracks, personal from the heart joints, a lotta balance to the record!!!!!

Tecknowledgist
12-08-2009, 10:20 PM
VBD is obviously their best album. if you think differently you are just ridiculous

servants in heaven is up there though, like someone said, it had heart-felt songs on there. showed a different side of vinnie.

1. vbd
2. sihkih (possibly)

i cant give sihkih the illest for flow when he's punching in on every line and every verse has the EXACT same flow. it was better when he was less predictable

abanks47
12-08-2009, 10:26 PM
It was there best because the album is full of banga`z

razor blade salvation

suicide

when all light dies

black winter day

put`em in the grave

this joint is fire..................

peace be with you !

OK notice how you mentioned a couple of tracks. here are the "Banga'z" from VBD:
Heavenly Divine
Death March
Army Of The Pharoahs
Retaliation
Contra
Speech Cobras
Death March
I Against I
Exertions Remix
Sacrifice
The Deer Hunter
Blood Reign
Genghis Khan
Trinity
The Executioners Dream
Muerte

Yeah the entire album. Not saying servants was whack, but in comparison to VBD, its not even close

theheavens
12-09-2009, 12:43 AM
people are too in love with violent by design because of it's legendary status. if servants had been released first first, everybody would be jumping on that album. anyway, both albums are masterpieces, but servants simply covers bigger territory, plain and simple; suicide, slave labor, vietnam, depression, etc. violent by design is all warfare/religion but put into a different context within each song

abanks47
12-09-2009, 01:01 AM
people are too in love with violent by design because of it's legendary status. if servants had been released first first, everybody would be jumping on that album. anyway, both albums are masterpieces, but servants simply covers bigger territory, plain and simple; suicide, slave labor, vietnam, depression, etc. violent by design is all warfare/religion but put into a different context within each song
It's legendary for a reason, because its one of the greatest underground rap albums of all time and rightfully so. VBD wasn't there first album, psycho social was and by your logic that should be there best album. VBD has that affect on me sometimes too

zooruka
12-09-2009, 01:02 AM

heavens you drop alot of correct science kid...its just ashame that on this site if you speak the truth you remain unpopular.

peace kid.

peace

abanks47
12-09-2009, 02:01 AM
lol, you sound like 2 nerds in high school eating lunch together. just note that the words he used to describe VBD was legendary.

ALCATRAZ
12-09-2009, 02:16 AM
when it comes to jedi mind tricks there is only one album that matters ... only one, and i don't even need 2 state which album that is, cuz if u dont know by now, ur obviously a faggit