PDA

View Full Version : nature

kingwu
12-08-2009, 08:04 PM
what r is good albums

zooruka
12-08-2009, 08:26 PM
what r is good albums

he don`t really got a good album... but you should check out the firm album with him, foxy brown,nas and az...he drops pretty good rhymes on that, also check out the song smoke from the for all seasons album.

peace be with you !

Miliato
12-08-2009, 10:00 PM
mr. zooruka...you must be on some shit

King Wu go cop For All Seasons...its a bangin album....his latest, Pain Killerz, was very nice too. wild gremlinz is prob the weakest but still has good tracks

corky831
12-08-2009, 10:32 PM
man's world.......luv dat joint

CharlesJones
12-12-2009, 11:41 AM
I agree with Prof Zooruka. His albums are wack LOL. I didn't know he had a new album out. When did Pain Killerz come out? He's a good mc though but his beats suck. Talkin That Shit is the best song on For All Seasons album.

BIG D O
12-13-2009, 01:48 AM
his debut "For All Seasons" was the best LP he ever dropped.....

oldie
12-13-2009, 10:14 AM
I got Wild Gremlinz and it sucks but i like Nature - 1 day i might tempt it & buy his other albums

CharlesJones
12-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Oldie, don't even waste your time buying his other albums because you'll be disappointed.

BIG D O
12-14-2009, 01:00 AM
I got Wild Gremlinz and it sucks but i like Nature - 1 day i might tempt it & buy his other albums

Wild Gremlinz is really bad.....i mean like really bad....

For All Seasons is a waaaay better album...he never has come even remotely close to replicating it....

it's a decent listen, not spectacular tho...you should peep it....you'll prolly only be able to DL it though....I mean you could cop it on Amazon or something, but it's nowhere to be found in stores anymore...

Miliato
12-14-2009, 10:19 AM
this off wild gremlinz.....dope song, maybe the only one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6gCTv1I_Vs

pain killerz dropped about a year ago....that cd is real nice IM FUCKING TELLING YOU...dont sleep on it....preview the tracks here...

http://www.amazon.com/Pain-Killer-Nature/dp/B001H1OURU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1260804063&sr=1-5

oldie
12-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Wild Gremlinz is really bad.....i mean like really bad....

For All Seasons is a waaaay better album...he never has come even remotely close to replicating it....

it's a decent listen, not spectacular tho...you should peep it....you'll prolly only be able to DL it though....I mean you could cop it on Amazon or something, but it's nowhere to be found in stores anymore...

well I'm glad to hear that For All Seasons is a better album cos Wild Gremlinz really does suck & if he couldn't come with anything better than damn that would be a waste.

I'd DL it but i know full well i wont buy it in the long run lol & its not a priority to buy lol but yeah i'd get it offa Amazon or Ebay - where I got Wild Gremlinz

tymoney
12-14-2009, 04:36 PM
He only got 3 albums and they all bump but for all seasons is his best one. He got a mixtape wit Nore called queensbridge 2 lefrak you should check that out too.

kingwu
12-14-2009, 08:44 PM
thanx for all the info peeps