PDA

View Full Version : Which is the illest... 'King Of The Hill' or 'Ice Cube Killa'

Pattch82
12-09-2009, 05:24 PM
I gotta go with 'Ice Cube Killa'... B-Real sounds fuckin' totally evil dope on this track!!! I wish there were more tracks where B-Real spat this hard!! His voice just sounds totally craaazy! And the fact that he jacked Cubes beat and ripped it to shreds makes it an even better diss track!

Cube did go in hard on 'King Of The Hill' but Mack 10 was wack as fuck IMO.

And... I wish I knew who it was that did the Cube impersonation on 'Ice Cube Killa', funny as fuck!!!

Always wondered though, was 'Ice Cube Killa' actually released at the time...? Cos I only came across it a few years ago, and it ain't on any Cypress album.

Was it ever released as a B-Side or to radio stations or sumthing...?

Peace!

Shogah
12-09-2009, 05:28 PM
it ain't on any album, it was just circling on radio stations.

Pattch82
12-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Ahhh, props for the info.

I knew it wasnt on any of the Cypress albums, but didnt know if they put it on the B-Side of a single or something like that.

Fucking ill track!!

Peace!

zooruka
12-09-2009, 05:40 PM
king of the hill !!!!!!!!!!

lol @ mac 10 being wack...he straight talks about murdering muggs on wax !!!!!! and disses zen dog so hard that nigga will never recover from it.

:list:

edit: b real in this joint shows he is a fag...he already said that gay shit in no rest for the wicked...and proceeds to spit it again....homo:yes:

I ll admit it was dope how they flipped ice cube to spit on the track in his own diss...I will give it most original diss song....

another thing is notice how zen dogg didn`t spit...and he got disses hard in king of the hill...

I still like king of the hill...the scope of the diss was wider...all b real does is talk about the homo erotic fantasy`s he has about ice cube.:no:

peace be with you !

zooruka
12-09-2009, 06:25 PM
the dude who does ice cube is called shag....

peace be with you !

angry!
12-09-2009, 06:39 PM
id give the edge to cube on wax, but that beef almost exploded on some street shit that cube wasnt ready for!!!!!

cypress came hard, b-real stood his ground he felt cube needed checking and he checked him!!!! cube is a wrecking crew on the diss shit and he knows how to get at niggas on the confrontational tip!!!!!

cube was gettin tested a lot during this time period!!!! classic moment in hip hop!!!!!

zooruka
12-09-2009, 06:49 PM
^^^^

Yeah I agree...but cube had w.c in his coner and b-real specifically avoided dissing w.c because he knows that w.c is connected up in the streets for real...and b-real aint seeing him like that namsayin.

peace angry

edit: you know what makes me laugh in this diss track...when b-real says that line "start to sucking"...and they have that sound effect of ice cube sucking b-real`s dick...in the background somebody said "put some mexican in him" hahaha.... but ice cube already disses them on king of the hill for claiming to be mexicans when they are cuban`s, and to even futher emphizes that point later in the track b-real says to ice cube "you're fuckin' around wit' the real Cuban" hahah ....so really the song disses its self because thses niggaz are cuban not mexicanz...but that nigga says put some mexican in him....lolz:clap: corn !!!!!!!!!!

peace

BRONZBODY
12-09-2009, 08:51 PM
cube....dont battle krs...dont battle ll....dont battle bis....dont battle em....and dont BATTLE ICE CUBE!!!!!!

spiggity_ace
12-09-2009, 09:41 PM
^^^^

Yeah I agree...but cube had w.c in his coner and b-real specifically avoided dissing w.c because he knows that w.c is connected up in the streets for real...and b-real aint seeing him like that namsayin.

peace angry

edit: you know what makes me laugh in this diss track...when b-real says that line "start to sucking"...and they have that sound effect of ice cube sucking b-real`s dick...in the background somebody said "put some mexican in him" hahaha.... but ice cube already disses them on king of the hill for claiming to be mexicans when they are cuban`s, and to even futher emphizes that point later in the track b-real says to ice cube "you're fuckin' around wit' the real Cuban" hahah ....so really the song disses its self because thses niggaz are cuban not mexicanz...but that nigga says put some mexican in him....lolz:clap: corn !!!!!!!!!!

peace

he didnt diss em cuz they were homies, wc didnt diss em either, rmember on cross em out and put a k he just dissed q tip, he was down with cypress n didnt wanna get involved

spiggity_ace
12-09-2009, 09:43 PM
o and i like no rest for thw ciked better

g_flex
12-09-2009, 10:01 PM
word up...no rest for the wicked is better....king of the hill sounded real hard though

angry!
12-09-2009, 10:03 PM
b-real wasnt scared of mack 10... get that revisionist history bullshit outta here!!!!

soul assassins is deep... that aint a bullshit movement thatll wash away when the check clears!!!!!!

niggas act like b-real isnt one of the more innovative street emcees of all time!!!!!! i liked how b approached the situation, he respected cubes craft but he saw bullshit and had to call it!!!!!! no back down or half steppin from either camp!!!!!

b-real got that name as a play on real blood!!!! b pulled cubes card and cube was forced to come with a strong response... cube did what he had to!!!!!!

zooruka
12-09-2009, 10:27 PM
angry..you seem to know alot, are you in the industry ???

Where do you get your info from ???

Also angy you cant tell me that b-real are as deep as westside connection and if it came to beef they could back it up on the real ????...cypress hill are just hippies of rap, they ain`t built like that in the streets are they ???...also mac 10 told him in king of the hill, that b-real can`t come close to him because he is connected to americaz most wanted.

peace be with you !

angry!
12-09-2009, 11:08 PM
no im not in the industry, i have homies that make a living slaving for labels big and small!!!! every once in a while ill get some insider bullshit, but i know what i know mostly from being a long time fan of this shit!!!!!!

soul assassins is one of the biggest artistic movements out of LA, but dont forget that cypress hill is also one of the premier latin hip hop acts of all time!!!!! the street following that comes with that kind of success in LA is heavy!!!!

cypress hill are far from some non confrontational hippies, they popularized and blew up off the weed angle, but they made authentic street shit from their inception!!!!!! b-real has real ties in the street, and sen dogs brother mellow man ace is one of the most influential latino emcees of all time!!!!!

it was turning into a situation of brown vs black and that shit is a bad look for hip hop so both sides deaded it!!!!! good thing it didnt get to that!!!!

like i said cube was getting tested a lot during this time period, he had the situation with KAM at the stop light, common dropping the bitch in yoo, cp hill beef, the nigga just keeps plowing ahead though!!!!!

zooruka
12-09-2009, 11:49 PM
no im not in the industry, i have homies that make a living slaving for labels big and small!!!! every once in a while ill get some insider bullshit, but i know what i know mostly from being a long time fan of this shit!!!!!!

soul assassins is one of the biggest artistic movements out of LA, but dont forget that cypress hill is also one of the premier latin hip hop acts of all time!!!!! the street following that comes with that kind of success in LA is heavy!!!!

cypress hill are far from some non confrontational hippies, they popularized and blew up off the weed angle, but they made authentic street shit from their inception!!!!!! b-real has real ties in the street, and sen dogs brother mellow man ace is one of the most influential latino emcees of all time!!!!!

it was turning into a situation of brown vs black and that shit is a bad look for hip hop so both sides deaded it!!!!! good thing it didnt get to that!!!!

like i said cube was getting tested a lot during this time period, he had the situation with KAM at the stop light, common dropping the bitch in yoo, cp hill beef, the nigga just keeps plowing ahead though!!!!!

propz for the info and answering my questions..

Yeah I like ice cube more than b-real in rap...I didn`t realise that cypress hill, was down like that in the streets..I knew they probably got love being one of the major latin rap crews, but I thought they where just hippies....Also angry if it did come to beef who do you think would have won ????

sorry for the questions, but you seem to have the 411 on this shit.

peace be with you !

Compulsion
12-10-2009, 01:57 AM
http://warrocketajax.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/ice-cube_-b-real.jpg

This thread reminded me of that pic. Anyway I am a Cypress fan so I'm going with Cypress, but King of the Hill was dope too.

claaa7
12-10-2009, 03:40 AM
Also angy you cant tell me that b-real are as deep as westside connection and if it came to beef they could back it up on the real ????...cypress hill are just hippies of rap, they ain`t built like that in the streets are they ???...also mac 10 told him in king of the hill, that b-real can`t come close to him because he is connected to americaz most wanted.

peace be with you !

gtfo here, Cypress Hill were real street niggaz from jump.. that whole weed shit they came out with is only 50% of their movement, remember tracks like "A To The K", "How I Could Just Kill A Man" and a whole lot of other shit. both B-Real and Sen Dogg were Bloods in the 80's (Neighborhood Family Swan).

CPH Link
12-10-2009, 03:56 AM
Ice Cube Killer is my shit... Much iller to me. And btw, Westside Connection got exposed during this beef! If you dont know the situation, its explained in one of the Beef dvd's.

zooruka
12-10-2009, 04:56 AM
Ice Cube Killer is my shit... Much iller to me. And btw, Westside Connection got exposed during this beef! If you dont know the situation, its explained in one of the Beef dvd's.

please explain !!!!!

peace be with you !

Pattch82
12-10-2009, 05:32 AM
angry..you seem to know alot, are you in the industry ???

Where do you get your info from ???

peace be with you !

I'm pretty srue when Mack 10 said he's connected to Amerikaz Most Wanted, he was referring to being down with Ice Cube, as in Ice Cubes first solo album...

I still think B-Real went in harder. Ice Cube killed it on King Of The Hill, especially his second verse, but IMO Mack 10 is wack as fuck. Really cant get into Mack 10 at all.

Peace!

theDZA
12-10-2009, 06:57 AM
propz for the info and answering my questions..

Yeah I like ice cube more than b-real in rap...I didn`t realise that cypress hill, was down like that in the streets..I knew they probably got love being one of the major latin rap crews, but I thought they where just hippies....Also angry if it did come to beef who do you think would have won ????

sorry for the questions, but you seem to have the 411 on this shit.

peace be with you !

yeah, cypress are some of the very few rappers who can actually back up what they say...

angry!
12-10-2009, 11:45 AM
prof like i said the situation was getting out of control when it took on the all too familiar brown vs black angle!!!! when it started mainfesting into that it was time to blow the whistle!!!!!!

cubes force shield was weakened in this time period, he was vulnerable taking shots and giving shots!!!!!! common, kam, cypress hill, the emerging hollywood career and everything that comes with it, cube had a lot on his plate back then but he got through it!!!!

cp hill knew cubes character as they were friendly prior to the beef, and b-real had no problem airing out his problems with him!!!! i think this motivated cube to come extra hard on wax, as he knew cp hill and entourage were some real drama setters outside the booth!!!!!!

it wouldve gotten ugly, LA didnt need that division back then and im glad it never got to that!!!! as far as whod come out on top, i dont think there would be any winners!!!!!

P-Noid Brown
12-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Well cube should never stole b-real's shit... Bottom line... But im glad they are all homies now... Because i love these dude's the rep the west hard...

Anyone got the audio of these tracks???

I know there was a couple more that were made... The beef started right after friday (the movie) cause cube stole a hook from one of their tracks.