PDA

View Full Version : M.c`s that can back up what they say !!!!!!

zooruka
12-09-2009, 09:06 PM
As we all know alot of m.c`s talk shit on the mic about how gangsta they are, but most of the time they are just studio gangsta`s, so I just want to know who can back up what they say in there rhymes..in other words which m.c`s are really gangsta and are connected to the streets and who are fakes.

when you make your list make it known whether they are fake gangsta`s or real gangsta`s.

edit : If you have nothing positive to contribute ..this thread isn`t for you !!!!

peace be with you !

Tecknowledgist
12-09-2009, 09:17 PM
man would you shut the fuck up

christ

and fix your apostrophes

asshole

Poetic Wun
12-09-2009, 09:25 PM
and fix your apostrophes

asshole
lmao rep

claaa7
12-10-2009, 03:31 AM
MOP
Blaq Poet
Bo$$ Money Gangstas
Scarface
Cormega
Eric B. & Rakim
Bumpy Knuckles/Freddie Foxxx

^^ to mention a few

CPH Link
12-10-2009, 04:03 AM
Rappers that, at the peek of teir careers, wasnt anything to fuck with:

Wu: Esp. Ghost, Rae and various Killa Bees
Mop
Tragedy Khadafi (yeah he got smacked - when he was like 45)
Cypress Hill
Maino
Freddie Foxxx
DMX
Styles P
Tru Life

And the list goes on...

cap
12-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Eric B. & Rakim

i never heard they were tough guys...

GhettoGnom
12-10-2009, 07:05 AM
Slug :)

Thread is really uninteresting tbh

JASPER
12-10-2009, 08:01 AM
Project Pat

LORD NOSE
12-10-2009, 08:40 AM
Just Ice

Frank Sobotka
12-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Big Lurch

J.T.S.
12-10-2009, 10:52 AM
cormega
lake
beanie siegal
m.o.p.
krazy bone
just-ice
bumpy knuckles
ghostface/raekwon/ice water
masta killa
jeru the damaja
large professor
capone(from c.n.n.)
kool g. rap
saigon
o.d.b.(r.i.p.)
trick-trick
cypress hill
styles p./ sheek louch
tru life
spice one
dj quik
proof(r.i.p.)
mc eiht
willie d
maino
l.a. the darkman
gucci man
slick rick
krs-one
sean price

angry!
12-10-2009, 11:37 AM
i never heard they were tough guys...

rakim was the earner as the lead talent behind the crew, but eric b was a notorious street nigga before the music shit!!!! gold ropes and rings before niggas knew who the god emcee was!!!!!

master p - he found jesus, he matured, but when he was on top he was coming after anyone that crossed no limit!!!!! infamous story of master p calling j prince asking for the ok to take out chad butler aka pimp c!!!!!

willie d - one of the trillest emcees of all time, known for his boxing skills and no bullshit attitude, respect to the homie whos behind bars right now!!!!!

ill bill and necro - two white jews out of glenwood projects!!!!! these 2 had to hold their own and fight off decepts (infamous NY street gang ) coming up!!!! both these guys are known to hold their shit, theyve been tested in the street many times and know how to answer!!!!

Polocash7
12-10-2009, 01:50 PM
who cares? isn't it all about the music?

KBOS
12-10-2009, 02:01 PM
rakim was the earner as the lead talent behind the crew, but eric b was a notorious street nigga before the music shit!!!! gold ropes and rings before niggas knew who the god emcee was!!!!!

master p - he found jesus, he matured, but when he was on top he was coming after anyone that crossed no limit!!!!! infamous story of master p calling j prince asking for the ok to take out chad butler aka pimp c!!!!!

willie d - one of the trillest emcees of all time, known for his boxing skills and no bullshit attitude, respect to the homie whos behind bars right now!!!!!

ill bill and necro - two white jews out of glenwood projects!!!!! these 2 had to hold their own and fight off decepts (infamous NY street gang ) coming up!!!! both these guys are known to hold their shit, theyve been tested in the street many times and know how to answer!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
12-10-2009, 03:12 PM
"too many rappers in the east wanna be gangstas, too many gangstas in the west wanna be rappers" - killah priest

...and its true

theheavens
12-10-2009, 03:33 PM
I think you misunderstood what the thread starter meant. that being said: Immortal Technique, KRS-One and Chuck D. everyone else is just talking out of their ass

ALCATRAZ
12-10-2009, 04:19 PM
I think you misunderstood what the thread starter meant.

did i? what did the threadstarter mean, then?

DrunkenMasta303
12-10-2009, 04:42 PM
http://img.youtube.com/vi/s4Wasv0EOu4/0.jpg

The Grandmaster
12-10-2009, 05:12 PM
nas

"i am the truest"