PDA

View Full Version : Blue Light Spirals in Norway: what was that??

ballistic
12-10-2009, 06:07 PM
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=9035

Russian missile? UFO activity? transdimensional event?

PALEFORCE
12-10-2009, 06:29 PM
definitely not a russian missle

ballistic
12-10-2009, 07:10 PM
yeah...rather fishy, this whole russian missile cover story. that seems like something waaay more than a missile. maybe HAARP?

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2009, 07:45 PM
bluebeam test?

PALEFORCE
12-10-2009, 08:06 PM
blue beam is what i thought ESPECIALLY WHEN I SEEN A BLUE BEAM SHOOT OUT LOL HAAHHA but yea....well see ....

V4D3R
12-10-2009, 09:29 PM
yesterday i got attacked in the mentals by some shit....

ballistic
12-10-2009, 09:41 PM
yeah that's what i was thinking...this was like a subliminal blue beam advertisement...V4D3R what kind of shit?

Marlo Stanfield
12-10-2009, 09:54 PM
yesterday i got attacked in the mentals by some shit....

i swear theyre fuckin w me too

V4D3R
12-10-2009, 09:59 PM
glad you see it too - so did my cuhz.

The got it wrong though it sounds more like MK Ultra

diggy
12-10-2009, 10:13 PM
http://www.healingspiraljewelry.com/images/symbols/spiral_black_120px.jpg

It is said:

The spiral is probably the oldest symbol of human spirituality, and suggests a cycle of healing and rebirth. It can be found on tomb stones, the most famous being the one on a huge rock marking the entrance of a famous tomb in New Grange, Co Meath, Ireland.

If you look at African art, Celtic art, Hopi petroglyphs, Nazca drawings, Arabic style, Japanese meditation gardens, Hindu spiritual texts, and Australian aboriginal paintings, you will determine the spiral belongs to everyone and excludes no one.

According to Carl Jung, the Swiss psychiatrist who founded analytical psychology said that the spiral is an archetypal symbol that represents cosmic force. The ancient Celts associated the spiral with the doorway to life.

Whorls and spirals have been linked to the cycles of time and nature, the four seasons and the path of life---birth, growth, death and reincarnation.
The symbol of a spiritual journey, it represents that life does not proceed in
a straight line; rather it takes a labyrinth-like path that we walk, passing the same point over and over again, but looking through new eyes and a new perspective. Mother Nature is fond of spirals. You see them in hurricanes and tornados, in the growth of vines, in the interior of the Nautilus shell, and in our own make-up, the DNA molecule.

V4D3R
12-10-2009, 10:25 PM
V4D3R what kind of shit?
I broke down told close friends and people about conspiracies theories and felt my brain chemically change - literally felt it. I even did it in here. It stopped after I said a prayer.

Break attacks on yourself - Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I break, crush, smash, dissolve, disintegrate, destroy and implode every satanic attack, druid witch attack, wicca witch attack, kabalah witch attack, wizard attack, shaman attack, witchdoctor attack, witchcraft attack, vampire attack, werewolf attack, santaria attack, voodoo attack, magical attack, sorcery attack, luciferian attack, demonic attack, satanic attack, psychic attack, telepathic attack, mental attack, remote viewing attack, mind control attack, radionics attack, psychotronic attack, psionic attack, death signal attack, disease signal attack, scalar wave attack, tesla wave attack, laser wave attack, ELF attack, RF attack, microwave attack, magnetic attack, acoustic attack, infrared attack and every kind of attack that I donít know the name of from :Every person, place, thing, witch, occult source, psychic source, machine, satanist, druid witch, wicca witch, kabalah witch, wizard, shaman, witchdoctor, vampire, werewolf, santaria practitioner, voodoo practitioner, remote viewing operator, radionics operator, psychotronics operator, psionic operator, pine gap group, MIB group, government group, witches, satanist or masonic group, new world order group, shadow government group, illuminati group, MJ12 group, faction 1 group, faction 2 group, faction 3 group, faction 4 group, NSA group, NRO group, CIA group, FBI group, NIMA Group, DOJ Group, DON group, ACIO group, ASIO group, PSICORPS Group, MJTF Group, military group, intelligence group, Army group, Navy group, Air Force group, Marine Corps group, NIS group, DIA group, OSI group, ONI group, OSS Group, UFOS group, MI5 group, MI6 group, Mars Defence Force group, Mars Intelligence Force group, Mars Project group, reptilian group, draconian group, grey group, insect group and every group I donít know the name of, in Jesusí name I pray, amen. In the name of The Lord Jesus Christ, I bind everything that came into me from those attacks. In Jesusí name I close every door that was opened to you, I take away every legal hold and legal ground that you have on me and I cut you loose from all your assignments, in Jesusí name I pray, amen. In Jesusí name I command everything that came into me from those attacks to leave me now, in Jesusí name. Father, I ask you to send these things back to whoever sent them to me, to bring them to repentance. In Jesusí name I pray, amen.
Break attacks on your spouse. Repeat above for your spouse
Break attacks on your children. Repeat above for each of your children

http://www.metatech.org/preventing_alien_abductions.html

Yep some people will say something about tinfoil hats...lol but it worked.
God Bless.

Shadowthrone
12-11-2009, 05:56 AM
EMPnokYQTT8

ixLE3iuszbU

V4D3R
12-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Anybody else feel weird on that night?

ALCATRAZ
12-11-2009, 03:04 PM
can someone break down project blue beam without posting a link and/or quoting over three thousand words? just tell me what the fuck it is

V4D3R
12-11-2009, 03:43 PM
^do your own homework

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2009, 04:09 PM
in a tiny uninteresting nutshell...
a global holographic/sonic skyshow to falsify a new age god that will unite all religions under NWO.

ALCATRAZ
12-12-2009, 02:28 AM
makes sense

that shit didnt look like no missile 2 me

ballistic
12-12-2009, 04:13 PM
also it involves staging an alien threat to unite us under the one world government, as well as electromagnetic/microwave technologies to plant thoughts in people's heads...sounds crazy but there's just enough creepy quotes and anecdotes to make you want to stay on your toes. researchers say that there's going to be a heightening of talk in the media about the possibility of aliens as we approach 2012 to prepare the populace for the event, and there is some evidence of this already happening.
this is tricky though...because not only does it seem apparent that "ETs", as we like to call them, are here and have been here for a long time, but there are also people like alex collier who claim to be having positive contact with them. but according to the blue beam script, such ideas are purely fabricated. but i think it's important for us to think in "both/and" terms as opposed to "either/or". which is why it's a tricky situation. it seems like there has been oodles of ET contact and i don't think we can write off all UFO sightings and abductions as "holograms". we're going to be facing the tough task of discerning what's real and what's fabricated.
knowledge of blue beam can also encourage a tendency in some people to disregard all talk of "earth changes" and "dimensional shifts" that intellects like richard hoagland and david wilcock are throwing into the 2012 concept-heap as mind control items manufactured by the Illuminati. i think this would be folly. it appears to me that there is much reason to believe that our solar system could undergo some serious energetic transitions when 2012 comes around.
we may experience a total brain fuck in three years when the sky lights up with religious holograms and we start experiencing artificial thoughts while at the same time the galaxy actually starts evolving to the next density...!

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-12-2009, 04:42 PM
so why it cant be a missile?

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-12-2009, 04:52 PM
http://www.ursa.fi/ursa/jaostot/tekokuut/images/saren1.jpg

Bulava missile 2005

ballistic
12-12-2009, 06:50 PM
thats a cool picture. i'm not ruling out that it was a missile, it's just that there isn't enough evidence to rule out lots of other possibilities. i was reading just now that Russia itself never actually claimed that the Norway lights came from one of their missiles, it was only reported that Russia did so. so i don't know. we do know that Russia has been very active in advanced technological experiments for quite a while...weather control being a major focus...

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-12-2009, 07:47 PM
well of course they dont wanna claim it like that cause they dont like to admit that the missile keeps failing.

PALEFORCE
12-12-2009, 07:58 PM
in a tiny uninteresting nutshell...
a global holographic/sonic skyshow to falsify a new age god that will unite all religions under NWO.

that sounds more plausible then the media explanation

ebhv8X0njbk

ballistic
12-12-2009, 08:02 PM
well of course they dont wanna claim it like that cause they dont like to admit that the missile keeps failing.

could be, but all things considered it would be close-minded not to be skeptical.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-14-2009, 04:42 AM
could be, but all things considered it would be close-minded not to be skeptical.

yes of course :)

NinjaSpiT
12-15-2009, 12:39 AM
http://www.healingspiraljewelry.com/images/symbols/spiral_black_120px.jpg

It is said:

The spiral is probably the oldest symbol of human spirituality, and suggests a cycle of healing and rebirth. It can be found on tomb stones, the most famous being the one on a huge rock marking the entrance of a famous tomb in New Grange, Co Meath, Ireland.

If you look at African art, Celtic art, Hopi petroglyphs, Nazca drawings, Arabic style, Japanese meditation gardens, Hindu spiritual texts, and Australian aboriginal paintings, you will determine the spiral belongs to everyone and excludes no one.

According to Carl Jung, the Swiss psychiatrist who founded analytical psychology said that the spiral is an archetypal symbol that represents cosmic force. The ancient Celts associated the spiral with the doorway to life.

Whorls and spirals have been linked to the cycles of time and nature, the four seasons and the path of life---birth, growth, death and reincarnation.
The symbol of a spiritual journey, it represents that life does not proceed in
a straight line; rather it takes a labyrinth-like path that we walk, passing the same point over and over again, but looking through new eyes and a new perspective. Mother Nature is fond of spirals. You see them in hurricanes and tornados, in the growth of vines, in the interior of the Nautilus shell, and in our own make-up, the DNA molecule.
This Spiral concept fits my understanding of this event (as a conglomerate of the recent "otherworldly" cloud formations around Europe) as the Mental Continental Drift to take place as 2012 draws near.

We are robots,in another understanding,so symbols(in a general visual sense) are keys to unlocking behaviors and thoughts in us on a quantum level,by the laws of entanglement.

Even further,think of how black culture is the most spiritual out of all cultures.Take into consideration the "kinkyness" of the hair.

diggy
12-15-2009, 12:54 AM
This Spiral concept fits my understanding of this event (as a conglomerate of the recent "otherworldly" cloud formations around Europe) as the Mental Continental Drift to take place as 2012 draws near.

We are robots,in another understanding,so symbols(in a general visual sense) are keys to unlocking behaviors and thoughts in us on a quantum level,by the laws of entanglement.

Even further,think of how black culture is the most spiritual out of all cultures.Take into consideration the "kinkyness" of the hair.

Thanks for adding on.

I looked at those pics (of the spirals) on the internet and could not make much out of what it could have been caused from, so I looked at it's symbolic aspect.

ALCATRAZ
12-15-2009, 01:54 AM

nigga u gettin rep

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 02:05 AM
I mean do you think this phenomenon was not the rocket but something else & spiritual? Cos youll be fooling yourselfs.

Its amazing.......... how off ppl can get really.......

I mean if you think its spiritual how russian gods shoot up rockets that end up failing.. be my guest.

diggy
12-15-2009, 03:03 AM
Smh

We are talking about the symbolic meaning of this.

Symbolism is open to interpretation.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 04:01 AM
with all due respect... it still is just a failed missile test..

diggy
12-15-2009, 05:15 AM
Do you know that for a fact?

I have not seen any video or picture of a missile launch, failed or successful, that has produced images like what we have seen of this reported 'missile'.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 06:01 AM
Do you know that for a fact?

I have not seen any video or picture of a missile launch, failed or successful, that has produced images like what we have seen of this reported 'missile'.

whats spinning, is an out of control rocket stage. (theres 3 stages in it all together)

Its not hard to figure out...

And these pics cannot be from succesful test cause of the spiral.

I believe its the spin thats causing headache to people here.. or what?

Or what images youre referring to? You shouldnt think too hard on the optical stuff. You see, cause the camera can create crazy effects due to exposure of light at the right time in right conditions.

and theres plenty of footage of the same missile, but from differend launches.

Uncle Steezo
12-15-2009, 09:25 AM
i mean the missile story SOUNDS good but it doesnt address certain aspects of the event. mainly the fact that this missile is out of control and yet maintains a perfect spiral with zero deviation.

secondly the blue stream is going the opposite direction from what is explained. the missile story claims that its a fuel trail. but if that was the case, then the stream should be seen as a small jet that expanded as it got closer to the ground. yet we see a wide stream that contracts as you get closer to the ground.

and if you ignore the visual evidence, then you are basically taking someone's word for what happened and not basing your conclusion on anything really. i guess trust. trust of a government.

V4D3R
12-15-2009, 10:46 AM
This was a test of bending gravity in front of a craft for future space travel...thats a theory out there. And they actually tested it again the next day - but you wont here about it on the sheeptube. And we have "real" agents on this site lol.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/view/second_sky_spiral/42763

here is the theory:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/12/13
In the first half of the program, Ian Punnett welcomed historian of the future Charles Ostman, who discussed how the spiral in Norway could be evidence of a covert space race. He explained that the failed Russian test seen over Norway was most likely an experiment to either create an opacity to block American satellite communications or some kind of climate adjustment attempt. However, he put forth the idea that the test was also part of a larger "cold war" going on between the superpowers to develop advanced technologies, notably anti-gravity.

The means by which this anti-gravity could be achieved, Ostman said, was by way of an artificial gravity well produced in front of an aircraft. This, in turn, would pull the space in front of the craft towards itself, eliminating the need for propulsion. Additionally, it would form a bubble around the object, counteracting the g-forces that affect normal planes. Based on evidence which suggests that elements of this research is ongoing, he theorized that some UFO sightings are "artifacts of those types of experiments." Ostman mused that events such as the Phoenix Lights incident, as well as the recent Norway spiral may be the result of each side demonstrating their cutting edge technologies.
On when these sorts of technologies may be made public, Ostman offered a grim analysis. He speculated that such revelations would most likely be predicated upon a further downturn of America's fortune. At that point, they would be used as a means to re-establish the U.S. as the dominant nation in the world. While Ostman did not discount the popular notion that it would be used to develop weapons in space, he said that the real benefit would be mining for strategic minerals found throughout the cosmos. "That's really where the long term game is," he said, noting that such minerals are quickly running out here on Earth.

I love coast to coast am =)

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 10:49 AM
i mean the missile story SOUNDS good but it doesnt address certain aspects of the event. mainly the fact that this missile is out of control and yet maintains a perfect spiral with zero deviation.

Zero deviation? well theres not much gravity above atmosphere..

secondly the blue stream is going the opposite direction from what is explained. the missile story claims that its a fuel trail. but if that was the case, then the stream should be seen as a small jet that expanded as it got closer to the ground. yet we see a wide stream that contracts as you get closer to the ground.

:? Are you sure you know the physics behind this?

and if you ignore the visual evidence, then you are basically taking someone's word for what happened and not basing your conclusion on anything really. i guess trust. trust of a government.

im Not Ignoring the visual evidence. I didnt say so. But i wanna say that i didnt read more than few lines of text about the whole thing now. I knew about the missile and how it works.. So its not like it came as a suprise.

And I have no problem trusting certain authorities. I do include everything and base my conclusion on that..

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 11:11 AM
"covert space race."

"anti-gravity"

"it would form a bubble around the object"

"demonstrating their cutting edge technologies."

"mining for strategic minerals"

http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2008/11/roger-moore-james-bond-c10102569.jpeg

V4D3R
12-15-2009, 11:20 AM
And we have "real" agents on this site lol.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 11:26 AM
So im agent cause i dont believe its something you think it is?

V4D3R
12-15-2009, 11:30 AM
So im agent cause i dont believe its something you think it is?
No because your are backing up the official media spin. You have way too many people that dont buy the official story yet you're here constantly trying to make this something nobody here believes it to be. I'd go so far to say you're actually trying really hard to convince people that it was just a missile.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 11:45 AM
No because your are backing up the official media spin. You have way too many people that dont buy the official story yet you're here constantly trying to make this something nobody here believes it to be. I'd go so far to say you're actually trying really hard to convince people that it was just a missile.

Nobody here.. yeh.. If you say so

What about the guy who was launching the missile? Is he backing up a news spin aswell?

Cause you cant tell what it is for sure, so why would your info be any better?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-15-2009, 11:54 AM
The thing is, ok you can say, i believe the media......and some people think your an 'agent' for that.

Than you can say, its a time portal created by aliens.....and people will think your a wack job.

If you dont kno for sure what it is, than you have no place criticizing what other people think.

I think its some new technology they tried out...but i have no clue about missile launches and the effects of a failed one, nor am i an expert on physics so to sit here and try to explain it is really just going to mislead someone.

it interesting nonetheless.

V4D3R
12-15-2009, 12:13 PM
^^Exactly - I never said anything was fact - I said theories. You on the other hand BTTR KING are trying to convince people it was a missile with no facts but the media story.

PALEFORCE
12-15-2009, 12:31 PM
its a fact the CIA pays 10,000s of people to blog on the internet and shit like that

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 12:54 PM
ohwell

Well i hope you figure it out for yourselfs. :)

It just looks crazy and yall overthink it.

SL33
12-15-2009, 01:54 PM
if that was a missile test, why do you guys think it failed?

diggy
12-15-2009, 08:36 PM
whats spinning, is an out of control rocket stage. (theres 3 stages in it all together)

Its not hard to figure out...

You shouldnt think too hard on the optical stuff. You see, cause the camera can create crazy effects due to exposure of light at the right time in right conditions.

and theres plenty of footage of the same missile, but from different launches.

I asked you if you know these things for a fact, and you failed to answer that.

You seem to have answers for every other question though as if you were there to witness what happened.

I agree with V4D3R. There is just something suspicious about you consistently backing up what you most likely have no first hand knowledge of.

Tecknowledgist
12-15-2009, 09:41 PM
There is just something suspicious about you consistently backing up what you most likely have no first hand knowledge of.

Welcome to KTL.

Uncle Steezo
12-15-2009, 09:43 PM
zero deveiation as in the rocket is spinning out of control. have you ever launched a bottle rocket? fireworks or any unguided missle? the propulsion is not steady and causes it to go in all kinds of directions. plus the rocket was not in orbit. so its not like it was floating in space.

the spiral didn't even fall. the force of gravity should have caused a downward arc.
it didn't. it stayed in a stationary position for 3 minutes without an opposite force to keep it at the same altitude.

yes i am sure about ther physics of spray. gases expand and get diffused by the atmosphere. if the fuel was leaking from the rocket, then the trail would start small then expand over time as they expanded and mixed with the air.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/article-1234430-0787DEA8000005DC-89.jpg

this pic does not show that. in this pic the diffusion and expansion is closest to the spiral. so whatever emitted that stream is moving toward the ground AWAY from the spiral.

are YOU sure you know the physics behind this?

OkT3I6RDPkw

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 10:03 PM
of course it looks like the "stream" is moving towards earth cos the rocket came from earth.

do you understand the perspective youre looking at it from and how earths atmosphere bends the lights?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-15-2009, 10:06 PM
ohwell

Well i hope you figure it out for yourselfs. :)

It just looks crazy and yall overthink it.

lol....human nature to fear something it doesnt know....blame the 'aliens', the foreign 'other' people or thing. Always attaching a negative connotation to it immediately.

diggy
12-15-2009, 11:26 PM
of course it looks like the "stream" is moving towards earth cos the rocket came from earth.

do you understand the perspective youre looking at it from and how earths atmosphere bends the lights?

You seem to have answers to everything AS IF YOU KNOW.

Stop frontin!

ballistic
12-16-2009, 05:29 PM
lol...interesting you post a picture of james bond. you know where "007" comes from? that was the code for the British magician John Dee, a historical figure and close associate to the Queen whose occult writings you can find in any respectable library.

more education: the premise for indiana jones is based in reality. the Nazis were very, very interested in finding artifacts indicated by ancient texts, and since many Nazis went over to NASA many speculate that part of the secrecy enshrouding our space program is on account of the Nazis expanding their quest to outer space.

which brings us back to the matter at hand. i haven't heard that latest coast to coast interview but i think what he's saying is very feasible. look, we know about all the black op stuff going on. we know that US intelligence has been experimenting with everything from remote viewing to antigravity. we know that Tesla's writings were confiscated after his death by the authorities, and we know Russia has been involved in weather control for a MINUTE.

therefore, it's not that much of a stretch of the imagination to consider that MAYBE, just MAYBE, it wasn't a missile! if you have a girlfriend that's lied to you before, are you going to unconditionally believe everything she tells you afterwards? of course not. well, the media is that girlfriend!

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-17-2009, 12:12 AM
lol...interesting you post a picture of james bond. you know where "007" comes from? that was the code for the British magician John Dee, a historical figure and close associate to the Queen whose occult writings you can find in any respectable library.

^I dont believe this. :) I like the other story better. Id like to know your source tho.

more education: the premise for indiana jones is based in reality. the Nazis were very, very interested in finding artifacts indicated by ancient texts, and since many Nazis went over to NASA many speculate that part of the secrecy enshrouding our space program is on account of the Nazis expanding their quest to outer space.

Im aware of these kinda theories.

which brings us back to the matter at hand. i haven't heard that latest coast to coast interview but i think what he's saying is very feasible. look, we know about all the black op stuff going on. we know that US intelligence has been experimenting with everything from remote viewing to antigravity. we know that Tesla's writings were confiscated after his death by the authorities, and we know Russia has been involved in weather control for a MINUTE.

Yes but so what? really? I dont see whats the big deal with weather control and anti-gravity. There are public examples of weather control already so?

therefore, it's not that much of a stretch of the imagination to consider that MAYBE, just MAYBE, it wasn't a missile! if you have a girlfriend that's lied to you before, are you going to unconditionally believe everything she tells you afterwards? of course not. well, the media is that girlfriend!

Yes but your mind can play tricks on you. None of your senses are fool proof like that. And of course you can use this statement against me aswell

I just dont see anything suspicious about the visuals like some ppl seem to. It looks normal to me (a lil odd at first). Especially after going though science forums.. I have no doubt in my mind about this.

And for your knowledge theres certainly a lot of stuff i consider to be real thats not neccesarily considered "real" by general public.

ballistic
12-17-2009, 12:54 AM
the john dee/007 thing is documented fact, here's the first link i could find for you regarding that issue: http://thezodiac.com/weird/007.htm

if you don't see what the big deal is with secret government projects regarding anti-gravity and weather control then i'm really at a loss for words, and that's "saying" a lot because i graduated college with a BA in English.

again, you could be right, maybe it's only a missile. but we don't KNOW that. it could be a project blue beam. it could be a weather control experiment. it could be an antigravity thing. none of these things have been ruled out, and if we know these things exist why would we immediately rule those possibilities out simply because an official media release told us otherwise?

again, i'm going to return to the dishonest girlfriend metaphor because maybe it didn't hit home the first time. you catch your girl cheating. not just once, but several times. so she's out late one night and she's not answering your calls. you never hear from her. the next day she comes over with a fresh hickey on her neck, claiming that "something came up" the night before which is why she couldn't talk to you at the time. now are you going to be overwhelmed by a combination of naivete and denial and accept her story, or are you going to see through the BS and tell her to get the fuck out of your apartment?

this is the exact same scenario we find ourselves in with Western governments. their deception and skullduggery is on record. the same people are at the helm, conceivably with the same goal. we can see the hickeys, they're more red than a stop sign at high noon. so i ask you: why would you NOT consider that it was something besides a missile??

EAGLE EYE
12-17-2009, 01:05 AM

LOL I wonder if they will make more progress than SETI

ballistic
12-17-2009, 01:14 AM
i think they definitely have...richard hoagland pretty much proves that there are ruins on the moon using NASA's own photographs as evidence. apparently structures on Mars have been found as well, some of which correspond in placement, as measured by coordinates, to the Egyptian pyramids here on Earth. and that's not to mention MJ-12, which a couple of black op whistleblowers are saying is a very real council that's been around since at least the 40s...

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-17-2009, 02:45 AM
this is the exact same scenario we find ourselves in with Western governments. their deception and skullduggery is on record. the same people are at the helm, conceivably with the same goal. we can see the hickeys, they're more red than a stop sign at high noon. so i ask you: why would you NOT consider that it was something besides a missile??

ahhhh Why didnt you just say it first. We see again what it really revolves around.

................................. I would call this kinda view naive, what you think of that?

Uncle Steezo
12-17-2009, 02:46 AM

now you are just being silly.

everything in this post is pure nonsense and now its YOU who are fabricating things to fit your preconceptions.

i'm not going to even dignify this with a refutation. just know that what you said is outright WRONG.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-17-2009, 03:05 AM
How its silly? Cause i base my conclusions on it being a missile?

Yeah you right it sounds silly if you think its a hologram or something like that. :yes:

Uncle Steezo
12-17-2009, 04:27 AM
its not my job/role to convice you of anything. you should try to do the same.

unless that really is your job

SL33
12-17-2009, 04:41 AM
I think that many of you guys are afraid of russian boogeyman. lol. knock it off.

ballistic
12-17-2009, 09:33 PM
ahhhh Why didnt you just say it first. We see again what it really revolves around.

................................. I would call this kinda view naive, what you think of that?

why didn't i just say it first? lol it's what we've been discussing the entire thread.

you aren't giving me the challenging dialogue of a legitimate skeptic, you're only making vague and ultimately ineffectual attempts at dissent. your argument in a nutshell: "they SAID it's a missile... it LOOKS like a missile...so it MUST be a missile! what's the point of intelligent debate???"

which is why i LOVE that you're calling me naive.

you can do the knowledge :list:....or you can drink the kool-aid :Y

Uncle Steezo
12-17-2009, 10:21 PM
^^this
but even worse:
"they SAID its a missile...but it DOESN'T look like a missile...so it must be a missile"

ballistic
12-17-2009, 11:04 PM
lol yeah there you go...

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-18-2009, 12:31 AM
nah no Kool-Aid in shops here.
Yeah im saying its a missile even if it doesnt look like 1 TO YOU.
TO ME it looks like a missile. And who are THEY exactly?

your scientific knowledge on this seems to be from scifi movies- so whats the point? Things dont just float in there when theyre in orbit, i Cant possibly know what youre trying to say with stuff like this. And youre comparing slbm to a bottle rocket. :nonono:c'mon.

diggy
12-18-2009, 12:39 AM
BKK, you failed in this thread.

Just quit already.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-18-2009, 12:57 AM
yeah but this failure sucks for you tho.

ballistic
12-18-2009, 01:13 AM
^lmao....

you lost any last shred of credibility with that one...unless you're trying to be a comedian, in which case you succeeded famously. hilarious....

diggy
12-18-2009, 01:18 AM
yeah but this failure sucks for you tho.

You have answer for every statement.

I'm just glad you're truthful about you failing.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-18-2009, 01:18 AM
^lmao....

you lost any last shred of credibility with that one...unless you're trying to be a comedian, in which case you succeeded famously. hilarious....

seems i still have some credibility left.

thank you.

http://www.haminanlatu.netfirms.com/nuuttipukki2.jpg

thatKid
12-18-2009, 01:35 AM
aliens probably

ballistic
12-18-2009, 11:33 AM
LOL is that supposed to be a depiction of your role in this thread? at this point you're just cracking me up man...

on a separate note, had an interesting dream last night...i was watching football and i saw these crazy cloud vortexes or spirals, just like the norway phenomena, over the football fields as the ball soared through the air at kickoff, they were so obvious in the television picture that the announcers had to comment on them with wonder and amazement. this happened in two different games, and i raced to this forum to find this thread so i could post about it...but i couldn't find this damn thread! i even went to the 2nd page but there was just mad older threads there and i knew it had to be on the 1st page, but it wasn't...i was like what the fuck!!

Uncle Steezo
12-18-2009, 09:40 PM
LOL is that supposed to be a depiction of your role in this thread? at this point you're just cracking me up man...

on a separate note, had an interesting dream last night...i was watching football and i saw these crazy cloud vortexes or spirals, just like the norway phenomena, over the football fields as the ball soared through the air at kickoff, they were so obvious in the television picture that the announcers had to comment on them with wonder and amazement. this happened in two different games, and i raced to this forum to find this thread so i could post about it...but i couldn't find this damn thread! i even went to the 2nd page but there was just mad older threads there and i knew it had to be on the 1st page, but it wasn't...i was like what the fuck!!

you might have seen the future.
maybe/maybe not at a sporting event but if the spiral appears again it will blow the lid off any "rational" explanation.

ballistic
12-18-2009, 10:24 PM
that would be wild right...a cloud spiral/vortex? shit. that better happen at the super bowl!