PDA

View Full Version : American citizens can sell their SS# back to the government

ballistic
12-10-2009, 09:58 PM
i was building with a man that just got out of the penitentiary system here in Virginia and he told me that a couple of convicts he knew who perused law books all day in their cells to find potential stipulations and loopholes discovered that any American citizen can get back all the money he has been charged in taxes from the day he was born by relinquishing his social security number to the government. of course this is equivalent to revoking your US citizenship, so if you want to stay in the States you have to get citizenship with another country. otherwise, you can just leave the country. think about all the money you'd get, though. if you're ever in a desperate financial situation sell your mark of the beast back to those who branded you with it in the first place and get the fuck out! i wouldn't mind chilling in Jamaica or Australia with a cool mill...though as a 22-year old i'm not sure how much i'd receive, i'd have to calculate how much money they've made off me so far...

diggy
12-10-2009, 10:19 PM
The question I would like answered is has anyone actually done it successfully?

Marwan
12-10-2009, 10:53 PM
yea...is this shit forreal? shit i'd do it, child support is a bitch...

ballistic
12-10-2009, 11:01 PM
i dont know, i've been trying to google it but haven't really come across anything yet...the dude told me that the guys he knew that were trying to pull it off were having to fill out mad paperwork that the government was giving them, but they were in the process so it seems legitimate...we might have to pull out some law books in a minute...

PALEFORCE
12-10-2009, 11:22 PM
it makes sense to me. your SS is basically a corporation set in your name when you are born. legally as a natural born citizen you should be able to sell that company. it definitely is a scam, thats why on your drivers license, credi card, court statements, SS card, your name is in all CAPS, because that represents te corporation that is you, so it makes sense you should be able to sell your corporation

i want to know more

LORD NOSE
12-10-2009, 11:55 PM
heard about this - good thread

Dirty Knowledge
12-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Don't believe eveyrthing you hear from a criminal.

whitey
12-11-2009, 12:21 AM
i was building with a man that just got out of the penitentiary system here in Virginia and he told me that a couple of convicts he knew who perused law books all day in their cells to find potential stipulations and loopholes discovered that any American citizen can get back all the money he has been charged in taxes from the day he was born by relinquishing his social security number to the government. of course this is equivalent to revoking your US citizenship, so if you want to stay in the States you have to get citizenship with another country. otherwise, you can just leave the country. think about all the money you'd get, though. if you're ever in a desperate financial situation sell your mark of the beast back to those who branded you with it in the first place and get the fuck out! i wouldn't mind chilling in Jamaica or Australia with a cool mill...though as a 22-year old i'm not sure how much i'd receive, i'd have to calculate how much money they've made off me so far...

i doubt this is true.

and your 22, max you've been working is 6 years. you have not paid anything close to a million dollars in taxes in your life.

whitey
12-11-2009, 12:33 AM
it makes sense to me. your SS is basically a corporation set in your name when you are born. legally as a natural born citizen you should be able to sell that company. it definitely is a scam, thats why on your drivers license, credi card, court statements, SS card, your name is in all CAPS, because that represents te corporation that is you, so it makes sense you should be able to sell your corporation

i want to know more

you are going to love this.

jlOUXWQP-KM

(but i bet you've probably already seen it.

ballistic
12-11-2009, 01:16 AM

i want to know more

exactly, it makes total sense right. the dude i spoke with isn't some random shady motherfucker either, he's a very knowledgeable and articulate dude who doesn't waste his words, and i've known his family for sometime now. he said that the money you get in this transaction isn't just income taxes from work, it actually takes into account ALL taxes you've incurred since the day you were born. we're talking about every single penny the government has ever made off the corporate entity that your spelled-in-all-caps name represents.

diggy
12-11-2009, 02:34 AM
Maybe if you could, try to find out more and tell us about it.

whitey
12-11-2009, 10:54 AM
exactly, it makes total sense right. the dude i spoke with isn't some random shady motherfucker either, he's a very knowledgeable and articulate dude who doesn't waste his words, and i've known his family for sometime now. he said that the money you get in this transaction isn't just income taxes from work, it actually takes into account ALL taxes you've incurred since the day you were born. we're talking about every single penny the government has ever made off the corporate entity that your spelled-in-all-caps name represents.

legitimately impossible. how the hell is the government going to know about the 8% sales tax i paid on my volcano taco when i paid in cash at taco bell?

pneumatic
12-11-2009, 11:46 AM
/\ lol

ballistic
12-11-2009, 11:54 AM
i'll try to get more specifics the next time i see him...

PALEFORCE
12-11-2009, 12:01 PM
do that please. Ill fucking take that money and leave the country

@ whitey, should have kept the reciepts

whitey
12-11-2009, 12:15 PM
i could just collect mad random receipts, hows the government going to know I was actually the one who bought all that stuff?

too many holes in this.

ballistic
12-11-2009, 12:29 PM
heard about this - good thread

you seem to be the only other dude who's heard about this so far...is there anything more you could tell us about it?

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2009, 02:55 PM
i swear if this is true, and i will be doing daily digging to find the answer, i will be posting from an undisclosed chinese or brazillian location by 2011.

i keep mad receipts cause i write a large chunk of my expenses off as buisness related.

ALCATRAZ
12-11-2009, 03:05 PM
i'd sell my shit but i don't wanna leave amedicah ... we got a love/hate kinda thing goin on ....

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2009, 03:14 PM
once you see how other people live around the world your love/hate won't have you disrespecting yourself so much.lol.

save 20/10 bux a week till this summer and take a trip overseas, then see if your opinion changes.

Mumm Ra
12-11-2009, 04:35 PM
where to overseas? i wanna do some travellin

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2009, 05:09 PM
anywhere. the more diff the culture is from america the better. just to get perspective.

skip the usuals. try someplace like indonesia, russia or south america.
i'm trying to get to cairo, hyderabad, madagascar, and the caucus mts all for personal interests.

the biggest revelation i got from traveling was that modern conveniences are not exclusive to america and that people are happy and live productive lives regardless of the gov structure or social matrix. some/many nations have these things in more abundance than us yankees.

Mumm Ra
12-11-2009, 05:25 PM
word
i always wanted to check out china and/or japan
actually my best friend is working in south korea, from what i hear its a dope place (Seoul, anyway) - I should check that out, but I think thats a super expensive trip

ALCATRAZ
12-11-2009, 11:37 PM
russia?? man i seen way too many nazi beating videos on the internet to take my black ass to russia LOL

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2009, 12:22 AM
russia?? man i seen way too many nazi beating videos on the internet to take my black ass to russia LOL
and they ain't beating cat's asses in america?

ALCATRAZ
12-12-2009, 02:41 AM
not no white supremacists hell nah ... nigga i could find like 10 nazi ass whippin videos from russia rightnow, i aint seen even one nazi beating in america in the past how many years

ballistic
12-12-2009, 03:22 PM
well in terms of nazi ass-beatings that shit can go down pretty much anywhere in the global society today, the police states are strengthening everywhere...if you pay attention to alex jones you know americans are catching beat-downs for just about anything in 2009. "what!?!? you like the constitution?? get the FUCK out of the car!" *BAM* *BAM* *POW* "but...but..." "SHUT UP!"

ballistic
12-12-2009, 03:25 PM
but yeah, traveling is great...so far i've been to china, lebanon, & israel...i naturally love the country i was born in but i wouldn't hesitate to live somewhere else in the world...why not, there's so much else out there, and it's not like america is the only civilized "modern" country in the world or something, as some people i talk to seem to believe, lol...

Art Vandelay
12-12-2009, 03:37 PM
do that please. Ill fucking take that money and leave the country

@ whitey, should have kept the reciepts

palehorse, aren't all of your jobs under-the-table? so you don't pay taxes in the first place.

PALEFORCE
12-12-2009, 07:53 PM
i swear if this is true, and i will be doing daily digging to find the answer, i will be posting from an undisclosed chinese or brazillian location by 2011.

i keep mad receipts cause i write a large chunk of my expenses off as buisness related.

do u have any good reading material about tax breaks for corporations?

palehorse, aren't all of your jobs under-the-table? so you don't pay taxes in the first place.

i pay state and local not federal cuz its illegal and i dont have to

ballistic
12-12-2009, 08:06 PM
^talking about the income tax right? has the IRS or any governmental organization ever given you shit for that?

whitey
12-12-2009, 10:54 PM
^i would highly recommend not following that advice. wesely snipes tried to use that as his excuse. blade is currently fighting pole sucking vampires in prison.

same goes with the advice of alex jones.

PALEFORCE
12-12-2009, 11:17 PM
the catch is if yo get any kind of governemnt financing or grants etc...there is usually some small print that says you go to pay. thats why when you people get your 9-5s and you sign all that paperwork your obligated to pay cuz well you signed up for it. most companies apply for some kind of government aid. and you work for that company

i work for myself

example though i worked as an electrician and i paid all taxes, when i got laid off i was able to collect unemployment which i had to pay taxes on also.

ballistic
12-13-2009, 12:51 AM
so by signing the paperwork for an average 9-5 you're implicitly agreeing to paying the federal income tax? shit.

haha i forgot about that whole wesley snipes situation. there have been more fortunate people who proved that they didn't have to pay income taxes in court and won the case, but most end up like blade, victims to a vampiric financial system...