PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality is being used as a tool for population control

SID
12-11-2009, 01:12 PM
This is a personal belief.

I have nothing against homosexuals.

I believe that homosexuality is being subliminally planted into everyday occurrences in society, i believe its being normalized to a high degree and i think the government wants more homosexuals so the population wont grow as rapidly.

I am seeing more acts of homosexuality on daytime television and soap operas, and lots of homo erotic imagery everywhere.

Some might debate that your either born gay or straight, i would agree to a certain degree but i do believe people can be conditioned to do anything under the right environment, circumstances and method.

Thoughts?

Come Honor Face
12-11-2009, 01:23 PM
I personally think people who truly attracted to only other people of the same sex are born to be that way. i don't believe they choose it, and I don't believe they can be coached into being a homosexual. As far the exposure of homosexuality on TV, I believe that's just a society that is more and more accepting all the time. There are many gay people out there, so it only makes sense that some characters on TV shows, and movies would be gay. It's just that it didn't used to be "acceptable" Now it is. Much more so anyway.

whitey
12-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Then why are africans (and middle easterners to an extent) trying to rid their continent of homosexuality? they not in on it?

ballistic
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM
this is something i've been talking about for awhile...i think you're right, homosexuality exists for the purpose of population control, BUT i think it's a naturally-occurring phenomenon...i don't think it was created artificially. homosexual behavior has been observed in animal species (including primates, most notably) and seems to be universal across time and space in human culture as well. however, i wouldn't rule out that homosexuality is being deliberately and subliminally overemphasized in Western culture right now as a means to ultimately reduce our populations. but i do think that homosexuality is nature's bastion against any one species running amok.

diggy
12-11-2009, 02:15 PM
I agree with Sid.

But only those who are weak in some way would be influenced by it, imo.

SID
12-11-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm not saying gayness was engineered in a lab and dropped in the water supply i'm saying it is being subliminally planted and conditioned into susceptible minds to raise the Gay population and stop the surge in the global population for various factors such as

Food supply
Energy supply
And lack of space

SID
12-11-2009, 02:18 PM
I agree with Sid.

But only those who are weak in some way would be influenced by it, imo.

Definitely, straight niggaz are straight niggaz.

But there are lots of people who are borderline and susceptible to manipulation, weak..yeah i would say so.

SID
12-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Then why are africans (and middle easterners to an extent) trying to rid their continent of homosexuality? they not in on it?

I would say its more of a western thing.

Gays in the arab world still get married and have kids, just for the sake of their family and reputation, i dont agree with that coz i wont to know if your gay know what i mean, but thats just how it is over there.

whitey
12-11-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm not saying gayness was engineered in a lab and dropped in the water supply i'm saying it is being subliminally planted and conditioned into susceptible minds to raise the Gay population and stop the surge in the global population for various factors such as

Food supply
Energy supply
And lack of space

why would western nations want to further curb populations that are already on the decline? japan, most of western europe have very low fertility rates. the united states isnt particularly high by any means. declining birth rates cant replenish the working population and have a devastating effect on programs like social security.

if anything the places where fertility rates are high and population is sky rocketing, asia/africa/middle east, they seem to be very anti homosexuality. and as i even pointed out in that Uganda thread they are outlawing it with the penalty of life in prison or death.

:dead:

Nick Fury
12-11-2009, 02:44 PM
if anything the places where fertility rates are high and population is sky rocketing, asia/africa/middle east, they seem to be very anti homosexuality.

but other means are being used for those places

SID
12-11-2009, 02:51 PM
why would western nations want to further curb populations that are already on the decline? japan, most of western europe have very low fertility rates. the united states isnt particularly high by any means. declining birth rates cant replenish the working population and have a devastating effect on programs like social security.

if anything the places where fertility rates are high and population is sky rocketing, asia/africa/middle east, they seem to be very anti homosexuality. and as i even pointed out in that Uganda thread they are outlawing it with the penalty of life in prison or death.

Your being naive, the general population is bigger in the western world, america has over half a billion people, europe god knows...millions of children are born everyday in the western world, the population is rising not declining.

Teh KillaBee
12-11-2009, 03:52 PM

I blame that faggot Pedro from MTV, all the sudden it was hip to be gay an shit. And ftr why every show on tv gotta force some faggot on you

ALCATRAZ
12-11-2009, 04:20 PM
I blame that faggot Pedro from MTV, all the sudden it was hip to be gay an shit. And ftr why every show on tv gotta force some faggot on you

lol pedro was one of the best characters on real world period ... that was at a time when gays werent even on TV like that so it was never forced on anyone ... i can understand why if u aint ready 4 sum shit like that it would seem forced, but they were jus givin u a glimpse into another lifestyle

i hate people pushin faggit shit on tv as well, but pedro was coo ... he knew he was months away from dyin and kept a smile on his face, thats a real nigga

Teh KillaBee
12-11-2009, 04:33 PM
I sir, cannot condone kissing another man. Pedro was teh leader of teh million queer march imo

TSA
12-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Your being naive, the general population is bigger in the western world, america has over half a billion people, europe god knows...millions of children are born everyday in the western world, the population is rising not declining.
no, you're being naive, there's more ppl in african then in america and europe. and the population is declining...

that was a dumb statement dude.

Cthulhu
12-11-2009, 06:12 PM
So then the cultural acceptance of black people in the media over the past 40 years was the government trying to encourage more black people by interbreeding then, right?

Retarded theory is retarded.

Cthulhu
12-11-2009, 06:21 PM

You sound like an idiot racist complaining that all the hip-hop on TV is "forcing nigger shit" on him. It's called a remote, dude.

SID
12-11-2009, 06:22 PM
no, you're being naive, there's more ppl in african then in america and europe. and the population is declining...

that was a dumb statement dude.

Africa is basically lawless, there is not a organized government of the USAs standard to organize and distribute the homosexual population control plan thats why i'm not considering Africa.

Plus were godbody and we cant be moved.

SID
12-11-2009, 06:23 PM
So then the cultural acceptance of black people in the media over the past 40 years was the government trying to encourage more black people by interbreeding then, right?

Retarded theory is retarded.

Your drawing comparisons between race and sexuality which is retarded.

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2009, 06:56 PM
overcrowding is a manufactured myth used as a fear based control mechanism.

the worlds population could all fit in austrailia with each person having about 10 square ft of personal space.

americans use 5 times the energy that the rest of the world does combined and we waste and produce so much food it should be a crime.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2009, 07:45 PM
A homosexual man could still concieve a child though.

I think its nature. I think cancer is nature.

Plagues aren't God's wrath.

Plagues are virus's and/or bacteria's doing their thing and trying to survive.

Like us.

whitey
12-11-2009, 09:27 PM
overcrowding is a manufactured myth used as a fear based control mechanism.

the worlds population could all fit in austrailia with each person having about 10 square ft of personal space.

americans use 5 times the energy that the rest of the world does combined and we waste and produce so much food it should be a crime.

i dont think anyone is really pushing overcrowding as that. india and china are blowing up no doubt about it. why would china want to lie/make up laws to make their population low? they are in the growing stage of their nation.

anyway to back this up?

true.

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2009, 09:38 PM
simple math bro.

area of AUS=7.61million sq km
divided by
6 billion people

whitey
12-11-2009, 10:19 PM
fair enough.

but just because you can fit people in a space like that doesnt mean crowding doesnt happen places.

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2009, 12:38 AM
true indeed.
overcrowding is a matter of bad urban planning and resource management and not a lack of space/recources.

most of the time its done on purpose to serve the greedy/wealthy.

low supply = increased demand =higher prices= more profit.

we(USA) will pay farmers NOT to grow food.

SID
12-12-2009, 07:48 AM
This is thinking into the future.

It has been scientifically documented that if the population continues to increase in the current pace that it is wewill have major problems in the future such as the depletion of natural resources, overcrowding, more people eating food then growing it, etc etc

As whitey said china have instigated a population curbing program openly, the west is supposed to be based on liberty and fairness therefore instigating such laws would cause civil unrest, hence the development of the more sinister method i'm proposing.

Come Honor Face
12-12-2009, 08:39 AM
People cannot be turned into homosexuals. This thread is just ridiculous.

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2009, 09:06 AM
like i said before: fear based controls.
china is guilty of the same.

SID
12-12-2009, 11:57 AM
People cannot be turned into homosexuals. This thread is just ridiculous.

The government have been developing all sorts of synthetic mind control programs for years, Mk ultra is one that known to have happened, its among many others.

You think when soldiers got conditioned into this program they could control their actions?

If you know anything about psychology the first thing you will realize is that there is a always a less glamorous truth behind why we do what we do and why we do it.

People how have built up a understanding over the years and are immune to all charms because they understand how their brain works and they what to avoid, its pretty amazing actually.

Read up on the scientific background of conditioning, subliminal messages and there effect on the human brain.

Only the strong survive. Never a truer statement said, if you built up your mental Armour through awareness you see past every trick they throw at you, every subliminal suggestion, everything.

Cthulhu
12-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Your drawing comparisons between race and sexuality which is retarded.

No, I'm drawing comparisons between minority groups who were once marginalized or degraded in the media and who gradually gained acceptance over the past few decades. To think that the media presence of homosexuality is due to some government conspiracy (rather than the obvious cultural acceptance of gays that has grown over the past decade) why not also believe that the change in media depictions of blacks was also a government conspiracy?

SID
12-12-2009, 03:07 PM
You have missed my point.

i'm not saying the media presence is a conspiracy, i'm saying it is being promoted for the sake of controlling spiraling population growth.

Cthulhu
12-12-2009, 05:53 PM

i'm not saying the media presence is a conspiracy, i'm saying it is being promoted for the sake of controlling spiraling population growth.

Which is a retarded theory for so many reasons. Here are a few:

1.) Our government officials and major corporations can't even get their shit together about climate change, so I doubt overpopulation is even close to their radar.

2.) There's no way exposure to "gay" images can turn people gay.

3.) Being gay does not preclude procreation anyway. Plenty of gay couples have children (discounting adoption) through previous straight reltionships, through surrogate mothers, or from sperm donations (in lesbian couples). There are plenty of gay people who aren't exclusively gay anyway and still have heterosexual relationships. Even if you could conceivably turn half or more of the population gay, all those people could still have children if they really wanted to raise kids.

Come Honor Face
12-12-2009, 05:57 PM

1.) Our government officials and major corporations can't even get their shit together about climate change, so I doubt overpopulation is even close to their radar.

3.) Being gay does not preclude procreation anyway. Plenty of gay couples have children (discounting adoption) through previous straight reltionships, through surrogate mothers, or from sperm donations (in lesbian couples). There are plenty of gay people who aren't exclusively gay anyway and still have heterosexual relationships. Even if you could conceivably turn half or more of the population gay, all those people could still have children if they really wanted to raise kids.

This.

ballistic
12-12-2009, 08:12 PM
This is thinking into the future.

It has been scientifically documented that if the population continues to increase in the current pace that it is wewill have major problems in the future such as the depletion of natural resources, overcrowding, more people eating food then growing it, etc etc

As whitey said china have instigated a population curbing program openly, the west is supposed to be based on liberty and fairness therefore instigating such laws would cause civil unrest, hence the development of the more sinister method i'm proposing.

if i recall correctly china just recently upped the limit from two kids to three because the work force was consisted of too many old people and not enough young people...according to major news networks, anyway...

the proponents of this idea of overpopulation are some pretty sinister cats, though. one of the guys working in the obama administration right now, can't think of his name, had a book out back in the 70s that openly proposed forced sterilizations/abortions and several other mandates of a draconian nature. i think lots of overpopulation data has been exaggerated, fudged, or given to the public without the corresponding data that would mitigate the disastrous implications proposed.

this idea of an "energy crisis" is completely corrupt. anyone who thinks otherwise only has to research Nikola Tesla to realize this. Tesla was operating off of the hyperdimensional physics model, which states that there is no limit to the energy that can be harnessed on earth. back in the first decade of the first 20th century Tesla had developed a way to provide free energy for the ENTIRE WORLD. he built a tower in Long Island, the construction of which was funded by none other than JP Morgan. when Morgan realized that the financiers couldn't put a "meter" on the operation, or more simply that they couldn't make any dough off it, he withdrew all finances from the project and the whole thing collapsed.

the ostensible "energy situation" creates a socioeconomic stratification that is simply too profitable for the elites to have dissolved. what if they didn't have the vast oil industry to prop themselves up on?

whitey
12-13-2009, 12:03 AM
^they've have a 1 child policy for 30 years. some cities are pushing couples to have more though because of what you describes.

ballistic
12-13-2009, 01:39 AM
oh ok, i stand corrected...one child, damn...

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 02:31 AM
the one child policy is loosely enforced at best.
2 kids if your 1st child is a girl
a handful of kids if you live in rural areas.

check two
12-13-2009, 03:26 AM
This reminds me of something that the Westboro Baptist Church would come up with. They are the ones that protest at funerals. smh

SL33
12-13-2009, 03:40 AM
I believe that homosexuality is being subliminally planted into everyday occurrences in society, i believe its being normalized to a high degree and i think the government wants more homosexuals so the population wont grow as rapidly.

I am seeing more acts of homosexuality on daytime television and soap operas, and lots of homo erotic imagery everywhere.

co sign to the fullest.

they control fashion, charts, movie industry etc---its a might weapon

Mumm Ra
12-13-2009, 06:11 AM

no way? you seem pretty sure about that

..so there's no way that exposing children/ people to violence & drugs every day of their lives would make them want to indulge in those things?

whoever controls a population's art can control a population's behavior (to a large extent)
its a work on the imagination - every action we take we rehearse in our imagination first.....

SID
12-13-2009, 09:29 AM

1.) Climate change is different, firstly it is surrounded in misinformation and rumours and secondly it is not a priority because it does not make money.

2.) exposure to gay images? they do a lot more then that, they subliminaly condition SUSEPTABALE people with various pyscological methods, just like i said in my other post.

3.) i'm not saying it stops gays having kids, i'm saying it will curb the increase because a lot of homosexuals dont feel fit to raise kids and MOST do not have children. if they adopt that still works to depopulation plans because they are not CREATING another life.

whitey
12-13-2009, 09:50 AM
^how do you know most gay couples don't have kids?

SID
12-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Research, its not all to do with demographics, its all to do with the pysche of the homo, how they were outed if they were outed, their feelings on what they do, if its right or wrong, you can imagine a homo questioning the nature of the activites they divulge in, and brining up children is usually a hard move for gays to make.

Due to social orchestration many dont have kids they also put into acount their abilities as a balanced parent, also having gays for parents could effect the childs percpetion of sexuality entirely.

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 01:35 PM
no way? you seem pretty sure about that

..so there's no way that exposing children/ people to violence & drugs every day of their lives would make them want to indulge in those things?

whoever controls a population's art can control a population's behavior (to a large extent)
its a work on the imagination - every action we take we rehearse in our imagination first.....

*facepalm* Sexuality doesn't work like that. If you're straight, you're straight. If you're gay, you're gay. If you're somewhere in between, you're somewhere in between. No amount of exposure to images in the media is going to change that.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 01:40 PM
i disagree cthulu,
social pressures and the absence of stigma could certainly make a str8 person turn gay or atleast live a gay lifestyle.
just like a gay people live str8 lifestyles everyday.

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Research, its not all to do with demographics, its all to do with the pysche of the homo, how they were outed if they were outed, their feelings on what they do, if its right or wrong, you can imagine a homo questioning the nature of the activites they divulge in, and brining up children is usually a hard move for gays to make.

Spoken like a true homophobe.

Honestly, none of this makes sense in the context of what you're trying to say. If it were possible to turn a great number of the population gay (which it isn't) then homosexuality would be more of the norm and there wouldn't be the social stigma you're talking about. You don't provide any sources on how prevalent it is that "bringing up children is usually a hard move for gays to make", but even if this is true, you're talking about a hypothetical situation where this may not be the case any more.

But moreover you don't seem to know anything about homosexuality, you're just basing it on your prejudices. You may claim you have nothing against gay people, but it's obvious you think it's morally wrong and falsely believe it has some effect on children being raised by gays.

Due to social orchestration many dont have kids they also put into acount their abilities as a balanced parent, also having gays for parents could effect the childs percpetion of sexuality entirely.

Well you're belief flies in the face of just about every major psychological association.

http://www.cpa.ca/cpasite/userfiles/Documents/Marriage%20of%20Same-Sex%20Couples%20Position%20Statement%20-%20October%202006%20(1).pdf

http://www.psychology.org.au/Assets/Files/LGBT-Families-Lit-Review.pdf

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/courts/supreme/highprofile/documents/Amer_Psychological_Assn_Amicus_Curiae_Brief.pdf

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 01:58 PM
i disagree cthulu,
social pressures and the absence of stigma could certainly make a str8 person turn gay or atleast live a gay lifestyle.
just like a gay people live str8 lifestyles everyday.

Do any of you stop and think about what you post? This is like logic 101.

Gay people who are closeted do so because of social pressures against homosexuality. For it to work the opposite way, there would have to be social pressures against being straight. Now explain to me how that would happen and why it would even be likely.

In any case, it doesn't change the person's sexuality. A gay person pretending to be straight is still gay or bisexual. No social pressure is going to change their orientation. It doesn't work like that. You can't change a person's sexuality.

Does being surrounded by products and media marketed to female heterosexuality make you adopt a female heterosexuality? Do women surrounded by ads targeted at men start to feel a masculine heterosexuality because of its prevalence?

check two
12-13-2009, 02:00 PM
I have heard if a person watches the SyFy channel all the time and hangs out with other Sci Fi fans, that he could be turned from human to alien form. So I see your point.

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 02:04 PM
I have heard if a person watches the SyFy channel all the time and hangs out with other Sci Fi fans, that he could be turned from human to alien form. So I see your point.

I think I'm starting to turn into a hybrid of a black hustler and a sweaty long-haired guy from all the hip-hop and metal I listen to.

SID
12-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Do any of you stop and think about what you post? This is like logic 101.

In any case, it doesn't change the person's sexuality. A gay person pretending to be straight is still gay or bisexual. No social pressure is going to change their orientation. It doesn't work like that. You can't change a person's sexuality.

Does being surrounded by products and media marketed to female heterosexuality make you adopt a female heterosexuality? Do women surrounded by ads targeted at men start to feel a masculine heterosexuality because of its prevalence?

Sexuality is not as clear cut as you would like to think.

A theory is all of us are born bisexual and it is our environment and atmosphere that shape our sexuality, just as it shapes our personality and attitude.

You seem to be against the idea that people can be swayed via psychological methods, with such passion, why? why do you think it is impossible?

Do you know how fragile we are? do you know how much we do not understand about the human brain?, yet you are determined in your view that sexuality cannot be conditioned.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 02:19 PM
sid don't you get it?
people cannot be swayed to do anything by any means.

its impossible.
never.
never ever.
nevere ever ever ever can a gay person be lured into a str8 lifestyle and vice versa.

a white person cannot be pressured into rejecting his culture and embracing black american culture. never happens cause you'd have to be exposed to anti-white conditioning.

the whole notion of social conditioning is retarded and silly.

impossible

[/cthulu]

this^

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Sexuality is not as clear cut as you would like to think.

A theory is all of us are born bisexual and it is our environment and atmosphere that shape our sexuality, just as it shapes our personality and attitude.

You seem to be against the idea that people can be swayed via psychological methods, with such passion, why? why do you think it is impossible?

Do you know how fragile we are? do you know how much we do not understand about the human brain?, yet you are determined in your view that sexuality cannot be conditioned.
Show me where this theory is backed up by a reputable psychology source and I will give it some credence.

I'm not against the idea that people can be swayed by psychological methods, but it's flatly absurd that sexuality can be conditioned. If that were the case, how is it that there are any gay people? By your logic, anyone potentially gay growing up the ultra-heterosexual western culture over the past few centuries would have been turned straight by all the social and psychological pressures to be straight. We know for a fact that this is not true due to the many closeted and outed gay writers, artists, politicians, and other figures throughout history. It's also known that present-day attempts to "cure" homosexuals and make them straight are highly ineffective, and probably outright fraud and wishful thinking.

All I'm asking is that you provide me with a link from some reputable, peer-reviewed, scientific source that lends some plausibility to the efficacy of molding sexuality through media. Not just your speculation. These "theories" you cite are untested hypotheses and are promoted by people with agendas against homosexuals.

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 02:29 PM
sid don't you get it?
people cannot be swayed to do anything by any means.

its impossible.
never.
never ever.
nevere ever ever ever can a gay person be lured into a str8 lifestyle and vice versa.

a white person cannot be pressured into rejecting his culture and embracing black american culture. never happens cause you'd have to be exposed to anti-white conditioning.

the whole notion of social conditioning is retarded and silly.

impossible

[/cthulu]

this^

You lack comprehension skills. Please don't strawman my arguments. I'm happy to argue with your own flawed reasoning, but I am not misrepresenting your ideas.
You are comparing social identities and sexual orientation which is apples to oranges. Yes, gay people can be "lured" into a straight lifestyle. But THEY ARE STILL GAY even if they pretend to be straight. They can marry the opposite sex, have kids, even bash other gay people, but their sexual orientation will still make them have feelings for someone of the same sex. It can't be helped.

Social conditioning doesn't affect one's sexuality. Provide me with some reputable scientific consensus that it does, and I will consider your arguments.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 02:41 PM
okay now we get down to the nitty gritty.

you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. you can't change sexuality outside of genetic manipulation.

BUT...

true sexuality matters neither here nor there, in the scenerio that Sid is presenting.
what matters is the behavior.
so a str8 person living a false gay lifestyle is less likely to reproduce.

this is what sid is talking about.

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 02:49 PM
okay now we get down to the nitty gritty.

you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. you can't change sexuality outside of genetic manipulation.

BUT...

true sexuality matters neither here nor there, in the scenerio that Sid is presenting.
what matters is the behavior.
so a str8 person living a false gay lifestyle is less likely to reproduce.

this is what sid is talking about.

Why would someone live a false gay lifestyles? It makes no sense. Do you even know anyone who is doing such a thing?

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 03:08 PM
yes many girls and guys in ATL are "playing gay" because gays live a fun carefree "fabulous" lifestyle. homosexuality is celebrated here and for some is a chance for acceptance and a relationship.

how can you accept the flipside but can't see a str8 person being gay?

it happens man and its snowballing. to a lot of kids, being gay is cool.

SID
12-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Show me where this theory is backed up by a reputable psychology source and I will give it some credence.

I'm not against the idea that people can be swayed by psychological methods, but it's flatly absurd that sexuality can be conditioned. If that were the case, how is it that there are any gay people? By your logic, anyone potentially gay growing up the ultra-heterosexual western culture over the past few centuries would have been turned straight by all the social and psychological pressures to be straight. We know for a fact that this is not true due to the many closeted and outed gay writers, artists, politicians, and other figures throughout history. It's also known that present-day attempts to "cure" homosexuals and make them straight are highly ineffective, and probably outright fraud and wishful thinking.

All I'm asking is that you provide me with a link from some reputable, peer-reviewed, scientific source that lends some plausibility to the efficacy of molding sexuality through media. Not just your speculation. These "theories" you cite are untested hypotheses and are promoted by people with agendas against homosexuals.

The theory is Freudian, check it out.

This has nothing to do with a anti-homosexual agenda, firstly i have seen the rise in the gay population with my own eyes and ears.

MANY people i know come across as sexually insecure and confused under intense analysis, you might think i am a bastard for that, but yeah i do it.

I met a Jamaican and become pretty good friends with him, i observed his methods of drawing insecurities out of people and put them into practice in my own way.

My conclusion after FIRST HAND experience is that people are not as comfortably with their sexuality as they used to be, the lines are being blurred, and in the midst of the pornographic sexualy charged culture we live in, messages have bypassed our consciousness.

It is aimed at the YOUNG, whos brains are still developing and can be swayed, mature adults have had time to develop their awareness and mental protection are in a more secure place.

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Freud is not considered a reputable source any more. Not that he wasn't valuable in the scheme of things, but he was dead wrong and pseudo-scientific on a great number of things. Most modern psychology is being informed by neuroscience.

People might "act gay" to be "cool" but there is no intense social pressure to be gay rather than straight, and it seems highly unlikely that there will ever be. The current cultural attitude is one of acceptance, not a takeover. It's not comparable to gay people acting straight until it is widely considered negative or shameful to be straight. Again, I don't see that ever happening, and am unsure of how that could even happen. There would have to be a predominance of homosexuals in the human population, which just isn't there and probably never will be, and then there would have to be some kind of social, possibly religious source of "heterophobia."

How does finding people's sexual insecurities mean that homosexuality is on the rise or can be molded? Your personal observations have no scientific rigour or peer-review process. They are just your own observations made to fit your preconcieved notions.

You may not consciously think you are homophobic, but your statements continue to reflect a bias against homosexuals and are based on homophobic misconceptions.

SID
12-13-2009, 04:00 PM
jesus christ, i'm not hating gays just documenting a plan for population control that i think is in full effect.

We will agree to disagreee.

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 04:21 PM
jesus christ, i'm not hating gays just documenting a plan for population control that i think is in full effect.

We will agree to disagreee.

What I'm saying is that your "documentation" is based on flawed ideas, some of them promulgated by people with an agenda against gays. You may not be such a person, but the ideas you're basing this "plan for population control" on have been thoroughly discredited by sound scientific research.

SID
12-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Flawed ideas to YOU.

Everyone else in this thread seems to get the vibe of what i am saying, and most agree that their is something in the air.

These are all my ideas, i have never researched about homosexual based population control, it came to me with logic.

You are saying my ideas have been discredited by scientific research.

Point out through a link, a piece of writing that discredits my theory.

It is a logical move to take if you want to curb the population.

whitey
12-13-2009, 05:34 PM
answer this...

why is africa trying to curb da gays?

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Flawed ideas to YOU.

Everyone else in this thread seems to get the vibe of what i am saying, and most agree that their is something in the air.

These are all my ideas, i have never researched about homosexual based population control, it came to me with logic.

You are saying my ideas have been discredited by scientific research.

Point out through a link, a piece of writing that discredits my theory.

It is a logical move to take if you want to curb the population.

I gave you three links from psychological associations in America, Australia, and Canada that contradict your assumptions about homosexuality and parenting.

It is not a logical move to make because there is no proof that cultural endorsement of homosexuality can lead to more people being gay and being homosexual does not preclude people from having children.

Your assumptions about most gay people feeling conflicted or too ashamed to have kids, besides not supported by research, would still be null in a world with many homosexuals because that stigma would be gone and there would be no more inhibition for them to have children through alternative means.

Furthermore, all you have is silly conspiratorial speculation and not an ounce of evidence that this is a population control plan. Not only is it a poor idea for population control, but the major media outlets are not controlled by the government. (Major corporations, however, may act like governent bodies, but then you'd have to somehow prove that population control is in the interest of those conglomerates).

whitey
12-13-2009, 05:47 PM
you got wocka flocka flamed there SID the kid.

ballistic
12-13-2009, 05:50 PM
well people in the corporate/government partnership network have been talking openly about population control for some time, i don't think there's a question about that...

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 06:43 PM
well people in the corporate/government partnership network have been talking openly about population control for some time, i don't think there's a question about that...

Who? When? Where? Provide some documentation.

Most corporations just want to make massive profits. They aren't in the business of dealing realistically with social problems. The "coporate/government partnership network" (sort of redundant there, huh?) is basically
lobbyists who sponsor politicans and, well, lobby for laws that will help them make more profits. If anything, it's often that the government is the corporate bitch, which is quite scary, of course, but I don't see how population control is within any corporation's interest. That seems to be more of a government concern, but it's not one that U.S. politicians have been particularly worried about

Mumm Ra
12-13-2009, 06:45 PM
call it purely hypothetical
but id bet money on if a nation ONLY allowed nothing but promoting gay images, relationships, movies...everything
they would have more gay folk than the same population if it were never exposed to the idea. or if it was only shown in a negative light

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 07:04 PM
but id bet money on if a nation ONLY allowed nothing but promoting gay images, relationships, movies...everything
they would have more gay folk than the same population if it were never exposed to the idea. or if it was only shown in a negative light

And I'd bet that they'd have the same percent of gays in their population on average as the rest of the world does because most of the research points toward a genetic predisposition to sexuality. In every study involving homosexual parents, it was found that the parents' sexuality had no impact on the child's/children's, however some benefits were that the children were more likely to be more socialy tolerant and open-minded.

Mumm Ra
12-13-2009, 07:16 PM
i guess one of us would be outta some money then

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 07:26 PM
chthulu, you need to get out more. take the temperature of society at large.
you'll find that your thermometer is gonna read pink.

Cthulhu
12-13-2009, 07:38 PM

I'm not denying that there is more of a homosexual presence in the media now. I just a.) am not bothered by it and b.) find it absurd that this is part of a "plan" to control the population for the reasons I've elaborated on above.

whitey
12-13-2009, 07:46 PM

have any of you turned gay recently? any of your children or parents?

the claim being made here is preposterous. the media is capitalizing on the gays because thats whats in right now. the capitalist media picks up on counterculture trends and brings them into the maintstream and makes a profit off of them. thats all they are in it for. look at rap, look at how the nba got that hip hop image for a minute, look at armhand pickle and his che guevera t-shirts, look at how every college freshman has a bob marley poster on his wall. they popularize anything that will make them money. the difference with those things are homosexuality is not something that can be influenced on someone. if it was every child raised by gay people would be gay. its just not the case.

and there have always been gays, every society has had them. what does that say? the only reason you think this is some population control thing is because two dudes cant bang each other and have a kid and the media is actually showing gays on tv in favorable situations (much like blacks have assimilated into television). but in no way is the media in cahoots with the government to keep our population low by trying to turn people gay. you dont just turn gay. if that was possible, sure it would be worth a thought.
showing you someone gay on tv isnt going to change your hormones and chemical make up. showing you rap on tv may influence you to like it because of your taste in music. but your brain doesnt give you a choice of pussy or penis, its one or the other there.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 08:41 PM
you just said it.
"its whats in right now"
"takes counterculture and moves it t the forefront"
"hip hop"

think about it. how many people are enjoying hip hop but don't understand or respect the culture. you see it here on wucorp.

and yeah my sister is gay or at least thinks she is. she went from having usher posters on her wall one year to wearing a rainbow wristband and watching the LOGO channel the next.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 08:45 PM
what about prison gays?

ballistic
12-13-2009, 11:43 PM
i'm not saying that there IS some kind of homosexual mind control going on...if you look at my first post in this thread that pretty much sums up my opinion on the matter. anything's possible these days so i won't rule it out, but i really don't have any proof for it and i can see how some people would find the idea preposterous.

cthulhu, the "partnership network", if you'll excuse my redundancy, is a very troubling phenomenon. i think the same people that oversee corporations oversee the government and so on a deeper level there is a common agenda, but i don't want to get too far off topic here.
in terms of US politicians and population control, there's plenty of documentation.

this is a sampling of the Trilateral Commission's involvement: http://www.truthnews.us/?p=899

not to mention Obama's science czar John Holdren, who co-authored "Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment" back in the 70s...this site breaks it all down:
http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

aaaand finally, the Club of Rome...the quotes speak for themselves:
http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/a5q2k/the_club_of_romes_world_government_climatechange/

Nick Fury
12-14-2009, 04:13 AM
population control .... not something they teach you in school

SID
12-14-2009, 06:41 AM

Far off.

The thermometer mercury is going to bubble into a pink gooey explosion of rainbow colors and phallic imagery.

SID
12-14-2009, 06:47 AM
I gave you three links from psychological associations in America, Australia, and Canada that contradict your assumptions about homosexuality and parenting.

It is not a logical move to make because there is no proof that cultural endorsement of homosexuality can lead to more people being gay and being homosexual does not preclude people from having children.

Your assumptions about most gay people feeling conflicted or too ashamed to have kids, besides not supported by research, would still be null in a world with many homosexuals because that stigma would be gone and there would be no more inhibition for them to have children through alternative means.

Furthermore, all you have is silly conspiratorial speculation and not an ounce of evidence that this is a population control plan. Not only is it a poor idea for population control, but the major media outlets are not controlled by the government. (Major corporations, however, may act like governent bodies, but then you'd have to somehow prove that population control is in the interest of those conglomerates).

I'm not talking about the pyschological assesments of gay parents, i said post a link that completly blows my population control theory out the water.

Your playing with words, i NEVER said cultural endorsment of homosexuals will turrn people into gays, i said susepetable young people are having the conciosuness bypassed and having subliminal suggestion planted into their subconcious.

YES gay have children by other means usually adooption, which will still work toward population control, artificial insemination is not that common, its a long and difiicult process.

You have too much trust in your government, and believe anything the govermental spokesperson says, we are opposites as i have no trust in the governemnt.

Cthulhu
12-14-2009, 07:05 AM
I'm not talking about the pyschological assesments of gay parents, i said post a link that completly blows my population control theory out the water.

Your playing with words, i NEVER said cultural endorsment of homosexuals will turrn people into gays, i said susepetable young people are having the conciosuness bypassed and having subliminal suggestion planted into their subconcious.

YES gay have children by other means usually adooption, which will still work toward population control, artificial insemination is not that common, its a long and difiicult process.

You have too much trust in your government, and believe anything the govermental spokesperson says, we are opposites as i have no trust in the governemnt.

I don't trust my government too much, I just don't attribute highly unlikely scenarios to it. Their evils are that of a drearily banal sort that often ranks lower than evil to just sheer ineptitude. They can't get a fucking effective health care bill passed. Something as grand as mass population control through media brainwashing is so far beyond its scope.

Mumm Ra
12-14-2009, 07:07 AM
yeah, just like enslaving people for a few hundred years and and not recognizing them as humans
so far beyond its scope

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 07:08 AM
ever think that the failure to pass a health care bill is part of pop control?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 07:09 AM

i don't think the government is trying to control the population in the way you described at all.

co sign to the fullest.

they control fashion, charts, movie industry etc---its a might weapon

exactly. i think homosexuality is getting more exposure because businesses know that the pink is a lucrative business, they gotta go wherever there's money to be made. i mean, no self respecting gay man is gonna walk out the house without looking and smelling good. they buy more products and spend more money on shit than straight men do.

Why would someone live a false gay lifestyles? It makes no sense. Do you even know anyone who is doing such a thing?

some people do live false gay lifestyles. one of my girls knows another girl who was straight before she went to prison. while she was in prison, she started fucking another girl in there and talked about getting married and shit. when she was released from prison, she went back to dick.

SID
12-14-2009, 07:15 AM
some people do live false gay lifestyles. one of my girls knows another girl who was straight before she went to prison. while she was in prison, she started fucking another girl in there and talked about getting married and shit. when she was released from prison, she went back to dick.

That has happened many times, ive heard that exact scenario quite a few times actually.

So if prison can turn people to the same sex, cant subliminal suggestion?

whitey
12-14-2009, 07:17 AM
yeah, just like enslaving people for a few hundred years and and not recognizing them as humans
so far beyond its scope

thats not much of a comparison. taking lots of africans from their homeland, putting them on ships and then selling them over here isn't that hard of a plan.

SID
12-14-2009, 07:20 AM
I don't trust my government too much, I just don't attribute highly unlikely scenarios to it. Their evils are that of a drearily banal sort that often ranks lower than evil to just sheer ineptitude. They can't get a fucking effective health care bill passed. Something as grand as mass population control through media brainwashing is so far beyond its scope.

Your being naive. so so naive.

Look at the past. look at the imperialistic illegal invasions of other countires, modern invasions to secure other peoples natrual resources, enslavement turned to a lucrative enterprise, the establishment and continued existence of Freemasonry.

The american governement is the military and industrial arm of Israel.

Population control has been on the cards for years, seen as it is such a controversial topic the information regarding its development and integrationis obviously not going to be widely accsessible in the public domain.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 07:27 AM
That has happened many times, ive heard that exact scenario quite a few times actually.

So if prison can turn people to the same sex, cant subliminal suggestion?

it can't make a person who knows they're straight gay, but it can make people want to experiment.

and getting rid of the NHS would be a quicker and easier way to control the population, i think.

SID
12-14-2009, 07:40 AM
But that wouldent be accepted. It would cause public outcry and mass protest.

The theory i am talking about is more subtle and cannot be pinned to them, it is also protected under anti homphobic discrimination and that.

It's just like someone saying Jews control the finnacial world then someone replying "hey that was anti semetic"

People cant do shit about population control via homosexuality, because of political corectess and all that garbage.

People would just be pidgeon holed as a homophobe as i have been in this thread.

whitey
12-14-2009, 08:48 AM
if anything you think they'd push it on the beaners, considering they are going to be the majority in 30-50 years, and this country was made for the white man. city on the hill and all. . .

ballistic
12-14-2009, 01:38 PM
give the people running government credit...they're doing exactly what they want to do. they're far more successful than they are inept. look at those club of rome quotes i posted. or think about all the declassified documents from the CIA detailing mind control experiments. look at the system of the federal reserve, or the lies NASA has been feeding us for years. these are very, very crafty and cunning people. far from inept. doesn't that whole "look at these bumbling idiots in government" explanation ever seem slightly suspicious? c'mon...they aren't THAT dumb. they're getting shit done.

SID
12-14-2009, 01:59 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/1zdoduh.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 02:00 PM
it's about getting money from duh gays. not population control.

SID
12-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Ever heard of the saying "two birds with one stone?"

ballistic
12-14-2009, 02:11 PM
yo sid was that from after the last post i made?

SID
12-14-2009, 02:23 PM
That was to trixx dude..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 02:26 PM
i doubt it's population control. the government were worried about pensions just a few years ago, saying people who are working now might not be able to receive their full pension when they retire because people nowadays aren't producing enough offspring to make sure that there'll be enough tax payers to pay into those people's pensions.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 03:34 PM
talking about the fake homo lifestyles, before homosexuality became more tolerated, think about all those homos who were living fake straight lifestyles.

picturebloodbaths
12-14-2009, 04:36 PM
so besides the question of whether subliminal imagery/messages can turn someone gay, what single piece of evidence do you have that anyone is deliberately inserting this subliminal conditioning into our media/culture/whatever? None.

I don't believe in unicorns. is it possible that unicorns exist? Yes. I haven't checked every corner of the universe for unicorns. But I don't believe in them because i have no good reason to.

And for everyone saying an increase in homosexuals is a product of "nature", I am really unsure as to what you mean. If you are referencing evolution, it doesn't quite make sense to me. Evolution happens because some species are better equipped to deal with their environment. These well-equipped species prosper, and the species unable to adapt to their surroundings die off. Why are homosexuals better suited for their environment? More to the point--two gay people can't birth a gay child because they are from the same sex (duh). Also, there is no proof that when a gay man impregnates a woman or a lesbian has a child, that child's sexuality is somehow affected by the sexuality of their parents. Personally, I don't believe in a "gay" gene. Some people are probably born with a psychology wired towards a certain sexual orientation. Some people can be conditioned into sexual orientation. For instance, many children who are molested by a member of the same sex become homosexuals later on. However, there is no evidence of subliminal homoeroticism having an effect on someone's sexual orientation. Your claim that it is "freudian" is lame. Seriously, you can't expect people to take you seriously because you namedrop the most famous psychologist in history.

Although, I think that the fact that gay people have a lesser probability of bringing new people into the world (thus helping with the impending overpopulation problem) is a compelling argument as to why they should be allowed to get married, adopt children, etc.

Nick Fury
12-14-2009, 04:43 PM
the human mind is impressionable

osiris3000
12-14-2009, 06:10 PM
I hate when people are so smart that they're stupid enough to believe in health care bills and all that bullshit like its really gonna make a difference! These muthafuckas know what they're doing and they got us going back and forth with each other when they're gonna do what the fuck they wanna do anyway. And you need proof of this and documentation for that or its not true.

Thats part of the whole mind control shit right there! making you think you need some type of paperwork to prove some shit! Some shit is just common sense! I've never seen as many gays in my entire life as i've seen in the past 10 years. muthafuckas starting in middle school and shit not even giving themselves a chance to be straight. Just gay!

I know that there is some social engineering behind this shit. just like i know that they pick who they want for president regardless to who the "people" vote for. I kno i'm goin off topic but fuck it! All is in all!

Aids is population control and created by man! Can you prove that?! Maybe you can maybe you can't. That's when the god in you i.e your intuition has to take over sometimes! Dam! Too much leftbrain sometimes from muthafukas on here. Shit sometimes a muthafucka just needs a asswhippin to straighten them out! Thats that damned school system got yall heads all fucked up and shit! Smart ass dumb niggas!

whitey
12-14-2009, 06:17 PM
I hate when people are so smart that they're stupid enough to believe in health care bills and all that bullshit like its really gonna make a difference! These muthafuckas know what they're doing and they got us going back and forth with each other when they're gonna do what the fuck they wanna do anyway. And you need proof of this and documentation for that or its not true.

Thats part of the whole mind control shit right there! making you think you need some type of paperwork to prove some shit! Some shit is just common sense! I've never seen as many gays in my entire life as i've seen in the past 10 years. muthafuckas starting in middle school and shit not even giving themselves a chance to be straight. Just gay!

I know that there is some social engineering behind this shit. just like i know that they pick who they want for president regardless to who the "people" vote for. I kno i'm goin off topic but fuck it! All is in all!

Aids is population control and created by man! Can you prove that?! Maybe you can maybe you can't. That's when the god in you i.e your intuition has to take over sometimes! Dam! Too much leftbrain sometimes from muthafukas on here. Shit sometimes a muthafucka just needs a asswhippin to straighten them out! Thats that damned school system got yall heads all fucked up and shit! Smart ass dumb niggas!

?

no bill, lots of people dont have insurance. bill, people have insurance.

people having health insurance is a good thing. it actually reduces costs for everyone.

hows it not make a difference.

?

osiris3000
12-14-2009, 07:16 PM
what I meant bruh is that whatever "bill" that gets passed, it's gonna serve the best interest of the gov't. In that sense it doesn't matter. They do what the fuck they wana do anyway.

whitey
12-14-2009, 08:24 PM
ehh. too many people on this board think the government is 1 entity. republicans and democrats do differ on a lot of social issues.

liberman is saying he wont vote for it if it puts social secuirty to people aged 55. another guy wont vote for it if they dont take some abortion appropriations out of it. theres 3 that wont vote for it it they dont take some money off it. and then theres 4 really liberals that wont vote for it if the first two get accomidated.

a bit of a cluster fuck there, but each candidate is still looking to get reelcted, and was elected on campaigning for certain things. so they need to show a record of fighting for that in office of else there voted out.

osiris3000
12-14-2009, 09:12 PM
I guess most people see dems and reps as 2 sides of the same coin. I see ya point though

Longbongcilvaringz
12-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Your being naive

haha

hilarious comment in the context of this thread.

SID
12-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Well whats your thoughts on my theory bateman?

Enlighten me on what is illogical or unreasonable about this theory?

you get out and about don't you? you frequent bars and clubs right?

Are you telling me the homosexual population has not increased?

Can you honestly tell me that the lines aren't getting blurred?

J.T.S.
12-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Gay or straight the us government is fucking us all in the ass!

whitey
12-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Well whats your thoughts on my theory bateman?

Enlighten me on what is illogical or unreasonable about this theory?

you get out and about don't you? you frequent bars and clubs right?

Are you telling me the homosexual population has not increased?

Can you honestly tell me that the lines aren't getting blurred?

now here is a legitimate issue with the topic.

whos to say there are more gays now?

whos to say more people just feel comfortable being who they are, or are no longer scared of being harassed because it is acceptable in society today?

you know what im saying, the amount of gays could have be higher, but it could also have just always stayed the same, and just because you see more of them doesnt mean there is more of them. its not like you can pick a gay out of a crowd unless they are flaming like a bastard.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-15-2009, 07:08 PM

why do you feel the need to label the ones who are still in school? they could just be experimenting, they probably don't even know if they're definitely gay themselves yet. even if they do label themselves as gay, it doesn't mean that they wouldn't ever try going straight later on in life.

i know this girl who went to an all girls catholic school, she told me all the little girls in her school were all sexually active and having 'relationships' with each other. most of them didn't even know what the word lesbian was until they got older. and when they did become adults, half of them continued to have lesbian relationships, while the other half went on to get married and have kids. whether the ones who went on to start a family were living fake straight lives is another story.

and i don't think homosexuality is on the increase. i think that it's just become easier for people to come out as gay, and gays are more open about being gay because there are laws protecting them. also, since homosexuality has become more acceptable and the stigma has gone, people gay or straight are being more experimental.

i believe there's always been plenty of homos, but they all had to keep it on the down low, and now that things are different they're able to be open about being gay.

you do see a lot of stupidness like girls kissing other girls in front of men and pretending to be lesbians just to tease them. doesn't mean they're gay.

and if you're seeing more and more people going to gay clubs, they're not all gay. you got to remember that most gay clubs are straight friendly so they will allow straights in there. plenty of straight people go along to gay clubs.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Have you ever made out with a chick Trixxx?

I'm going to guess no, because of your strict Asian upbringing, but I bet you've thought about it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-15-2009, 07:24 PM
never really thought about kissing another female, but i have had erotic dreams involving females.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-15-2009, 07:26 PM
so have i. The other day, I dreamed I had a threeseome with my girl and Erin Andrews. I told my girl about it, and she told me that if I could get Erin Andrews to agree, she would be down.

I later pleasured myself to the thought of such an event.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-15-2009, 07:50 PM
i've had opportunities, but i can't see myself going downtown on a female.

i might feel different if was i really attracted to one, i dunno.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-15-2009, 08:00 PM
It's clearly bullshit.

You want me to go into why?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-15-2009, 08:03 PM
who was that to?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-15-2009, 08:07 PM
SID, in regards to his question on what i thought of his 'theory'.

WARPATH
12-16-2009, 04:09 PM
This is a personal belief.

I have nothing against homosexuals.

Some might debate that your either born gay or straight, i would agree to a certain degree but i do believe people can be conditioned to do anything under the right environment, circumstances and method.

Thoughts?

The only way can justify your beliefs is to admit that you are being influenced into wanting have the buttsecks. Do you see another man and think your being conditioned into wanting to suck him off and have him cum on your ass?

Well?

ballistic
12-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Gay or straight the us government is fucking us all in the ass!

*end of thread*

SID
12-17-2009, 04:17 PM
It's clearly bullshit.

You want me to go into why?

Well you said the theory is clearly bullshit, elaborate.....

The only way can justify your beliefs is to admit that you are being influenced into wanting have the buttsecks. Do you see another man and think your being conditioned into wanting to suck him off and have him cum on your ass?

Well?

Me?. No. I am talking from what i have seen, i have seen a gradual increase in the amount of homosexuals and people with are not comfortable with their sexuality, friends, people in clubs, all over really.

I never heard of the term "shemale" till like 5 years ago, when they actually started mixing it with the straight porn on tube8, thats when i knew they were trying to blur the lines.

As i said earleir the conditioning is aimed at young suseptable minds, aka 10-16 year olds acording to various demographics and stuff.

ballistic
12-17-2009, 05:16 PM
more population control food for thought:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70792

whitey
12-17-2009, 10:06 PM

Me?. No. I am talking from what i have seen, i have seen a gradual increase in the amount of homosexuals and people with are not comfortable with their sexuality, friends, people in clubs, all over really.

I never heard of the term "shemale" till like 5 years ago, when they actually started mixing it with the straight porn on tube8, thats when i knew they were trying to blur the lines.

As i said earleir the conditioning is aimed at young suseptable minds, aka 10-16 year olds acording to various demographics and stuff.

you have no way of telling if you seeing more homosexuals actually means there are more homosexuals.

that is the main reason your theory fails.

you have no way to prove if seeing more actually is more, or is the same amount as always they are just making it known.

Cthulhu
12-18-2009, 12:08 AM
I think we also need to quit abusing the word "theory" and diluting it's meaning. When you speculate on something before testing it, that's called a hypothesis, not a theory. A hypothesis only becomes theory after numerous tests eliminate doubt and have been repeated by a number of different testers and after the results are reviewed and agreed upon by a large group of peers.

But this doesn't even reach the hypothesis stage, because it's just a make-believe narrative with no testing objective. What half the people in this forum call a "theory" is just them speculating on topics and relying on myths and conspiracy theories to create untestable narratives.

SID
12-18-2009, 01:21 PM
i wasn't using theory in a scientific context, just a general term.

This thread was supposed to be about population control via the promotion of homosexuality but people are just trying to find weaknesses in everything i say for some reason.

It seems i have upset a lot of actual homosexuals and/or Gay rights activists.

If i have said anything to offend you i apologize.

whitey
12-18-2009, 09:25 PM
i have an open mind and am more than willing to entertain the thought.

address the thing i wrote on the bottom of page 8.

Cthulhu
12-19-2009, 12:32 AM
i wasn't using theory in a scientific context, just a general term.

This thread was supposed to be about population control via the promotion of homosexuality but people are just trying to find weaknesses in everything i say for some reason.

It seems i have upset a lot of actual homosexuals and/or Gay rights activists.

If i have said anything to offend you i apologize.

Well I'm not gay or a gay right's activist (I support gay people having equal rights, but I wouldn't say I'm active about it). Your comments didn't offend me on that end. They're just very absurd and that is why everyone is finding weaknesses with what you say. You have no objective basis for any of your assertions.

ballistic
12-19-2009, 01:48 AM
i agree, it's hard not to find holes in the argument because there simply isn't evidence or documentation for it. BUT...in the context of what we know about the US government and population control, this is a valid hypothesis. personally i don't really think homosexuality is being used like that...but i am certain that population control is an agenda. so with that being said it's not THAT far out to speculate on these kind of matters.

SID
12-19-2009, 07:41 AM
Each to their own.

I firmly believe in this theory.

SID
12-19-2009, 07:44 AM
you have no way of telling if you seeing more homosexuals actually means there are more homosexuals.

that is the main reason your theory fails.

you have no way to prove if seeing more actually is more, or is the same amount as always they are just making it known.

A few terms have come out recently, Ladyboy, shemale, metrosexual etc etc.

Like Gavin says there promoting homosexuality like its cool nowadays, and a lot of people who would never have turned gay are being lured into the lifestyle.

I understand what your saying, but there has definetly been a surge in the homosexual population, whether thats due to relaxed attiuteds or whatever, more people have "come out".

Longbongcilvaringz
12-19-2009, 12:06 PM
One of the stupidest threads i've seen here.

Nice work.

SID
12-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Nothing stupid about it at all.

Point out 1 stupid thing about it...

whitey
12-19-2009, 02:43 PM
A few terms have come out recently, Ladyboy, shemale, metrosexual etc etc.

Like Gavin says there promoting homosexuality like its cool nowadays, and a lot of people who would never have turned gay are being lured into the lifestyle.

I understand what your saying, but there has definetly been a surge in the homosexual population, whether thats due to relaxed attiuteds or whatever, more people have "come out".

this is what im talking about, that your not really adressing.

your claiming people are just turning gay.

just because more people may be "coming out" doesnt mean that through out time there wasnt always that many gays who just stayed in the closet.

you have no way of knowing what is the case.

today america is free society, laws allow for freedom of expression. everyones culture is embraced.

for a long while (and even still a bit today) there is a stigma about being gay, seen as unmanly or whatever (which it is but still), they were also harassed. so my point is there has always been lots of gays, it was just hidden.

now people arent scared of being harassed and ridiculed, theres laws protecting them, so they feel more comfortable with who they are. and they let people know they are gay.

there is no way to tell if there has been an increase in gays, or just an increase in the amount of gay people who are letting their gayness be known.

and i highly doubt conservative religious republican types would endorse a program that promoted spreading "the gay virus".

JasonD
12-19-2009, 02:48 PM
privatization of water and wars with depleted uranium weaponry are the two means of population control.

homosexuality is just for failed humans.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2009, 11:42 AM
I was actually going to point out the stupid moments in the first post, but once i started typing it, i questioned why the fuck i was wasting my time in such a fashion.

If you guys want to believe this shit, that's up to you.

Just don't pretend there is any logic or evidence to support it.

It's funny to watch though.

WARPATH
12-21-2009, 12:56 PM

So.....

Your admitting you watch transsexual porn. That's a start. I think we are making some real progress here.

SID
12-21-2009, 02:08 PM
This thread has really offended some people.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2009, 02:14 PM
No, it's just amazingly stupid.

Like, it's difficult to comprehend how stupid, even in the context of KTL.

WARPATH
12-21-2009, 02:16 PM
According to various demographics and stuff.

SID
12-21-2009, 02:26 PM
It seemed pretty logical too me, there using a tool of nature and manipulating it to suit their needs.