PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have that kid cudi mixtape???

NEWRdaMC
12-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Dat kid from cleavland??? im thinkin of buying his album *last album i will buy for the year* since nothing good has came out after OB4CL2, so i jus need this mixtape to complete the cudi discog for now

whitey
12-11-2009, 11:09 PM
till the casket drops came after cl2. top 3 albums of the year. dont stop get it get it.

ALCATRAZ
12-11-2009, 11:34 PM
ew

Nick Fury
12-12-2009, 02:36 AM
you would actually spend money on kid kudi ?

NEWRdaMC
12-12-2009, 03:29 AM
^ its okay to beware of your own perception sometimes man lol

like i was checking out the album snippets on amazon the other day, and the album is so mellow man, like it sounds like old school hip hop with conscious lyrical substance, like the beats, the drums are so fuckin dope, the production is something different i havnt heard in sometime, and i can relate to cudi on some level,

the album has structure to it, common sense narrorates the album which is dope, and above all, more 2/3 of the album laps "Day N Night" i thought this guy would be a one hit wonder and im glad i didnt sleep on him,

same thing with Wale, i thought this guy was wack as fuck, he didnt talk about any conscious shit or other topics on his mixtapes, all it was was yap rap, the attention grabbing crap, his mixtape "back to the features" had 24 guest, and the mixtape was bland as fuck! i gave Attention Deficet a listen, and its a dope fuckin album, listen to "Shades" he talks about how being light skined will put you higher up in society, or "90210" he talks about girls throwing up and shit to fit an image for the lifestyle, this album suprised me the most out of any album this year, he went above what i thought he was on his mixtapes...

Cudi will get my money not for being different, or mainstream, but for his lyrical content, dude can write songs, i like his flow, the concept of the album got my attention, and ima be happy with it from what i heard ....

and honestly can you always listen to the same fuckin sound? yeah wu tang is dope, i see the wu-tang sound as a clean sharp fuckin sword with a dusty sheath on it, everyone knows its dope but its fuckin 2009 as well, pass that ear around son.

claaa7
12-12-2009, 04:58 AM
support OC & AG instead

Nick Fury
12-12-2009, 12:46 PM
you would actually spend money on kid kudi ?

really kid kudi ? think about for a second ...... your hard earned money .... on kid kudi ?