PDA

View Full Version : Carl Weathers-appreciation thread !!!!

zooruka
12-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Yo I love this dude (no homo)...he isn`t really mentioned but he was in some top movies eg... predator and rocky.

Also he seems like a good guy.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/193810282_2445211c61.jpg

anyway

peace

MaskedAvenger
12-12-2009, 03:38 AM
and Action Jackson and Happy Gilmore lol

ALCATRAZ
12-12-2009, 03:58 AM
swagtastic

oDoUoSoKo
12-12-2009, 12:39 PM
ya hes the man

CharlesJones
12-12-2009, 01:47 PM
I like Carl Weathers. Did ya'll know he used to be a NFL player before he became a actor? I don't know what teams he played with but my dad told me he was a NFL player. I got Action Jackson on videotape and i watched that about a week ago. I like looking at it because of Vanity really hahahahahahahahahahaha. Vanity was so hot back in the day. I also got Bucktown movie on dvd which has Carl in it and Fred Williamson and Pam Grier. Pam looked so good in that. I'm trying to get Rocky III and Rocky IV on dvd. LOL@Dolph Lundgren killing Carl hahahahahahahahahahaha. Carl came out to the ring showboating and dancing and Dolph kicked his ass LOL. It was also funny when James Brown was performing before the fight and Dolph was looking around like what the hell is going on LOL.

CharlesJones
12-12-2009, 01:50 PM
I forgot to mention Carl is on that new show with former NFL player Michael Strahan and that black guy that's in a wheelchair now and he was in House Party and A Thin Line Between Love And Hate movies. His name is Darrell something. The show is called Brothers and it comes on Fox network on Fridays. I haven't watched it yet but i got a feeling it might be cancelled now.

abanks47
12-13-2009, 05:14 PM
homie was in the shield too. bout time for this brother to make a comeback

CharlesJones
01-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Carl Weathers played on The Shield tv show? What season was he on? I only saw season one of the show. Who is his brother?

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 12:27 PM
shoulda been in the fuckin expendables...or is he already?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-26-2010, 12:31 PM
He was dope in the Predator and Arrested Development [where he played himself, but shit was crazy]

fatboybrandon
01-26-2010, 01:17 PM
He's one of those classic 80's black actors I look up to next to Yaphet Kotto, Eddie Murphy, Billy Dee Williams, Lawrence Fishburne, etc.

I love Predator as a movie, I'm big on sci fi pictures like that of the 70s-80s that set classic trends of the American film genre for years to come. Carl Weathers played a great part of that movie's acting collective, showing alot of courage and leadership, that and his role in the Rocky's was always inspirational to me as an African American.

http://www.hillsideproject.com/albums/WORLD/carl_weathers_2.jpg

I've been watching Predator alot lately on DVD, I like the scene where he gets his arm blown off, one of the illest death scenes I've seen in sci-fi. You might catch an animated action scene image in my signature sometime in the future on this forum

Kenny Powers
01-26-2010, 11:45 PM
shoulda been in the fuckin expendables...or is he already?

i hope so. I thought it was just assumed that every action star was guaranteed a spot in the expendables.

zooruka
01-27-2010, 12:54 AM
that black guy that's in a wheelchair now and he was in House Party

who is that ?????????

peace be with you !

CharlesJones
01-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Daryl Mitchell

LORD NOSE
01-30-2010, 11:51 AM
this should be in the norwegian section