PDA

View Full Version : besides Ultimate RUN DMC, am i missing anything else?

NEWRdaMC
12-12-2009, 03:41 AM
"Rock Box" 5:32
"Run's House" 3:45
"Walk This Way" (feat. Aerosmith) - 5:11
"Together Forever (Krush Groove 4)" (live at Hollis Park 1984) 3:34
"King of Rock" 5:14
"Jam-Master Jay" 3:12
"Hit It Run" 3:11
"It's Tricky" 3:04
"Peter Piper" 3:23
"It's Like That" 4:51
"Raising Hell" 5:33
"My Adidas" 2:49
"Sucker M.C.'s (Krush Groove 1)" 3:11
"Mary, Mary" 3:14
"Here We Go" (Live at the Fun House) 4:06
"Beats to the Rhyme" 2:42
"Down with the King" 5:04
"It's Like That" (Run-DMC vs. Jason Nevins) 4:08

besides these tracks am i really missing out on run dmc? or should i go back to the first page and read the details?

CharlesJones
12-12-2009, 10:16 AM
I got the same greatest hits cd you got. Does your's have a Run DMC videos dvd? Mine has a videos dvd. You should also get their albums Run DMC, King Of Rock, Raising Hell, Down With The King. You might also wanna check out Tougher Than Leather album because you might like it. I didn't like it that much except for a couple of songs like Run's House and Beats To The Rhyme. Don't even bother listening to their wack albums Back From Hell and Crown Royal. Also don't bother checking out their solo albums.

CharlesJones
12-12-2009, 10:18 AM
I was glad i got their greatest hits cd because of the 2 unreleased songs Here We Go and Together Forever. Those songs are hard. Here We Go beat is the same beat Das EFX used for Buck Buck song on Hold It Down album.

KLIION JENSEN
12-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Back From Hell & Tougher Than Leather were dope as fuck, i dunno what the fuck you been listening to Charles, but you must be sniffin ketamine on a regular....

the beat on Here We Go, is Big Beat by Billy Squire, like a trillion other rap records have used the same break beat, its one of them breaks like Impeach The President or Funky Drummer....every fucker rocks it at some point...

CharlesJones
12-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Whatever. Back From Hell is trash. The Ave is the only good song on Back From Hell LOL. They had a video for a gay song on there called Pause. Tougher Than Leather is better than Back From Hell but that's not a compliment because it's not that good.

KLIION JENSEN
12-13-2009, 04:14 AM
^yeah, fair enough Back From Hell had some bullshit New Jack Swing tracks on there, but the hip hop tracks were dope......whens the last time u listened to Tougher Than Leather ?? cos i remember that album being bangin, i think i preferred that to Raising Hell...

CharlesJones
12-13-2009, 12:28 PM
I haven't heard Tougher Than Leather in a long time and it's not better than Raising Hell. I can't believe how shitty Crown Royal is hahahahahaha. Run and JMJ recorded that shit without DMC and then tried to fool their fans by using old unreleased vocals of DMC to make it seem like DMC is on the album hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What's up with so many featured rock singers on the album? LOL. Even the songs Prodigy, Nas, Fat Joe, Method Man are on are wack. I saw in XXL magazine a month ago that Run's solo album Distortion only sold 37,000 copies hahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised that many people bought it LOL.

BIG D O
12-13-2009, 07:57 PM
your missing a lot actually....

KLIION JENSEN
12-13-2009, 08:02 PM
besides these tracks am i really missing out on run dmc? or should i go back to the first page and read the details?

if you're honestly interested, check out everything they've done, decide then what you like, as you can see, different people have different opinions, and the only person that can tell you what you like is you........simple.

claaa7
12-14-2009, 03:43 AM
I saw in XXL magazine a month ago that Run's solo album Distortion only sold 37,000 copies hahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised that many people bought it LOL.

wow, that's actually big fucking numbers for an 80's veteran in 2009. Rakim sold 12,000 with his best solo album to date, i bet the Rev Run album is straight ASS

CharlesJones
12-26-2009, 11:42 AM
LOL@Claaa7 dissing Run's solo album hahahahahahahahahahaha. Damn his album sold more than Rakim's new album? LOL. That's not good for Rakim but who cares. Claaa7, you and i know that there's a lot of faggots who won't buy real hip hop like Rakim. So if i was Rakim and these other good veteran rappers who are still releasing albums, i wouldn't care about album sales.

LORD NOSE
12-26-2009, 07:05 PM
"Rock Box" 5:32
"Run's House" 3:45
"Walk This Way" (feat. Aerosmith) - 5:11
"Together Forever (Krush Groove 4)" (live at Hollis Park 1984) 3:34
"King of Rock" 5:14
"Jam-Master Jay" 3:12
"Hit It Run" 3:11
"It's Tricky" 3:04
"Peter Piper" 3:23
"It's Like That" 4:51
"Raising Hell" 5:33
"My Adidas" 2:49
"Sucker M.C.'s (Krush Groove 1)" 3:11
"Mary, Mary" 3:14
"Here We Go" (Live at the Fun House) 4:06
"Beats to the Rhyme" 2:42
"Down with the King" 5:04
"It's Like That" (Run-DMC vs. Jason Nevins) 4:08

this is a good summary -