PDA

View Full Version : Vibrational Ascension Dimensional Shift

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 02:19 AM
for the uninformed...
Val Valerian (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SetYouFreee#p/c/6A7B7B25CB262816/0/tbFtt8zkYt0)
Consuella Newton (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idKwlaTQv2I&feature=PlayList&p=F254071B7C4B7666&index=0)
David Wilcock (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7E95D29D067AC7FB&search_query=david+wilcock)

So i've been meditating alot on this topic trying to get a grasp on whats real.
my revelations have led me to these conclusions:
the celestial changes are the macrocosmic equivalent to changing seasons.
seasonal changes affect biology as well as mental/spiritual states.(see moon phases)
so it is more than reasonable to assume that larger systems such as solar and galactic cycles have an equally or greater effect on life here on earth.

we are moving into a celestial season, that if prepared, one may ascend to a higher dimension of consciousness and awareness.
basically everyone will get bumped up a level.
those who reside in the lowest base level wil become aware.(see "mental"dead rising from the grave&judgement day)

those that are aware will awaken higher level functions such as telepathy levitation and matter/energy transformation.

those who are on the the highest physical vibration will be bumped into a non-physical dimension(see 144,000 souls rapture)

the universe is a conscious being. planets themselves are conscious and have unique qualities that are reflected in the lifeforms that spawn from them.

ballistic
12-13-2009, 12:32 PM
exactly man...it looks like 2012 is the end of a galactic cycle and we have front seat tickets to the transition. i think i'm going to post a thread soon about hyperdimensional physics, which is something wilcock is working on along with richard hoagland to solve the mystery of what's going to happen in 2012. there are changes happening on all planets across our solar system...earth is not the only one getting warmer. (i saw al gore last night on cspan or something, spewing all that self-righteous bullshit...what a joke!) we are moving from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius...we should all be excited-- this is a moment in time that has been awaited for centuries. there's speculation that the real mission of Columbus was to bring the mayan codices back to europe, which may have precipitated the change to the current gregorian calendar.
and this hyperdimensional physics has proven the possibility of all this...free energy, antigravity...all that stuff. there's going to be a planetary alignment that hasn't happened for a long time..and it's already been documented that certain planetary alignments have a HUGE effect on earthly life. i think one of the biggest conspiracies is that the power structures that be are attempting to stop the majority of us from evolving when the time comes.

LORD NOSE
12-13-2009, 12:37 PM
yeah i'm seeing this -

LoTec
12-13-2009, 12:54 PM
When the moon is in the seventh house and jupiter aligns with mars then peace will guide the planet and love.......will fill the stars

lol in all seriousness tho Im with yall one this one hundred percent.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 01:12 PM
there are 12 dimensions
each with multiple harmonics(vibrations)
this higher harmonic we are about to shift into will have a profound effect on our creative power. primarily, thought will instantaneously manifest.

here's the catch:
if you imagine each level of vibration as a rodeo bull.
lowest vibrations being a dairy cow and highest being a horny bull on crack who got his nuts spurred.

these higher dimensions will require you to remain in a love vibration in order to stay in phase with reality.

if you begin to manifest chaos/destruction/hate you will fall out of phase with this harmonic and get kicked down to a lower one with others who share your base level vibration. (see hell)

similar to how a cowboy must stay in phase with the bull's harmonics in order to stay on. once he loses his rhythm, his ass is grass.

LORD NOSE
12-13-2009, 01:16 PM
piling matter onto the body can decrease the effect the vibration has on you no ?

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 01:58 PM
piling matter onto the body can decrease the effect the vibration has on you no ?
not really. when dealing with higher vibrations
the vibration is not external it comes from within the atomic structure.
each atom of you vibrates from the inside out. in even higher harmonics we are not even talking about physicality, so mass weight matter is irrelevant

base levels... yes. but thats part of our everyday 3D reality. throw a backpack full of bricks on and you will have to exert more energy to move around in this dimension.

ballistic
12-13-2009, 09:37 PM
how are we envisioning this higher dimension? i mean do you think we're going to retain our physicality? i've recognized that we always use the same terminology when talking about this subject, but i'm still trying to really understand what being in a higher dimension would be like...i remember collier mentioned that we're going to be able to see maaaad more colors than we are now.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 10:04 PM
well supposedly we aren't actually shifting dimensions, just shifting harmonics within our 3 dimensional reality.

like changing notes within the same octave or better yet... changing octaves but hitting the same note. so we will still be in the familiar 3 dimensions.

this higher harmonic or vibration allows for greater creative power so if you wanted to eat an apple, an apple would materialize in your hand. altering your environment and surroundings all more potent in this harmonic.

this shift may take a period of 1-3 days. it will not be instant.

higher dimesions would include existing outside of time and space, exisitng without "self", being above energy/matter dynamics, or even existing outside the universe altogether (GOD).

there are 12 dimensions.

PALEFORCE
12-13-2009, 10:45 PM
i think the planet is ging to split. not literally but there will be people ike us and we are going to create a new world and then there will still be the zombies world

Olive Oil Goombah
12-13-2009, 10:47 PM
it will be a subtle change...the seed will be planted but it will take years for it to grow.

ballistic
12-13-2009, 10:48 PM
nice breakdown, i can conceptualize it better with the note/octave metaphor. so "4th density" is basically the same dimension, it's just that we'll have heightened powers...gotcha. i'm up on wilcock, haven't checked out those other two names you posted, but i'm definitely about to...oh and i'd say 1-3 days is pretty instant! i mean damn...talk about a a wild week!!

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 11:36 PM
well its a build up. the frequency of awareness waves should aready be hitting you.
you will feel it monthly weekly daily every minute to every second as we approach the date.

but yeah imagine it like listening to 36 chambers as the 3rd density, and then smoking some fire and then listening to 36 chambers as the 4th density. basically the same experience but you are on a whole nother plane.

@ pale yeah but we won't be interacting with the zombie world. i'm beginning to see some correlation to the revelations story and the ascension. like the ones who reach the next density will be caught up in the rapture type shit.

@ nick. just be aware that if this goes down, you will be manifesting that slow change via your own mind.

i'm thinking about my family and i might go on a month long trip of cleansing of mind/body/soul all during dec 2012. on some disconnect and meditate somewhere peaceful mission. if we are wrong we'll still be better off for the experience. if we're right we gonna phase out like kirk.

ballistic
12-13-2009, 11:39 PM
hahaha...hell yeah. 4th density=36 chambers on that FIRE

Olive Oil Goombah
12-13-2009, 11:45 PM
im listening to val valerian right now. its interesting.

I have alot of trouble grasping the many dimension, altho i think i just dont realize they are there because i am unaware they are there.

i'll see how i dream tonight

TSA
12-13-2009, 11:58 PM
man i used to believe in all this shit, till i realized it was bull.

love vibration?

spirits?

hahahha, man wtf?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-14-2009, 12:02 AM
man i used to believe in all this shit, till i realized it was bull.

love vibration?

spirits?

hahahha, man wtf?

There is alot of it that resonates in my opinion. There is also alot that is very suspicious. But like with anything and anybody's opinion, you take the good and the bad and learn from both.

There are no good and bad examples. Just examples.

PALEFORCE
12-14-2009, 12:03 AM
it takes a discerning mind. you cant believe everything you read/ hear. beelieve in nothing what you hear and half of what you see.

it goes both for the authority and the dissenters

if you want to know the truth and be abe to recognize it you have to practice it

TSA
12-14-2009, 12:08 AM
^?
There is alot of it that resonates in my opinion. There is also alot that is very suspicious. But like with anything and anybody's opinion, you take the good and the bad and learn from both.

There are no good and bad examples. Just examples.
yeah. i just don't believe in spirits and love vibrations. in the its just a lot of superstition with fancy 'scientific' words. re-read it and remember that spirits are ghosts and shit. a lot of it is also 'scientific' words stating the obvious.

this is really just an exercise in the use of 'scientific' words.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-14-2009, 12:09 AM
and often times, there is no glory in it. There is no great pleasure. NOt how we view victory.

Sometimes its flat out disapointing but that is probably the result of what we initially percieved.

Its does quell anxiety and brings you more at inner peace, even if things still remain chaotic around you.

PALEFORCE
12-14-2009, 12:13 AM
^?

yeah. i just don't believe in spirits and love vibrations. in the its just a lot of superstition with fancy 'scientific' words. re-read it and remember that spirits are ghosts and shit. a lot of it is also 'scientific' words stating the obvious.

thats what im trying to say it takes a discerning mind

and if you want to know the truth you have to practice it. that is the only way you will be able to recognize it. i cant say it much simplier then that

TSA
12-14-2009, 12:15 AM
i guess i understand what your trying to say but i dont understand what your saying if that make sense

i dont believe in spirits and love vibrations, how can I find the truth by practicing that? how can i practice that?

TSA
12-14-2009, 12:17 AM
I also dont believe celestial changes are in any way reflections of changing seasons cause this is an americocentric statement.

the universe is a reflection of american and european weather patterns? the fuck?

ballistic
12-14-2009, 12:18 AM
^?

i think it all comes down to perception. there's an exciting confluence happening right now between ancient esoteric teachings and modern-day scientific findings. hyperdimensional physics is a perfect example of that.

i think the most superstitious thing we can believe is that physicality is all there is. i agree with palehorse, it takes a discerning mind. my studies have led me to conclude that all this "far-out" stuff actually has lots of substance to it. the intangible is quickly becoming tangible...

PALEFORCE
12-14-2009, 12:23 AM
you are by asking questions. take what you know and add on to it not defend it.

ballistic
12-14-2009, 12:23 AM
back in the 40s this one dude found that the alignment of planets has a very major effect upon radio transmission...it basically comes down to the idea that everything is interconnected. and these concepts precede this whole amero-european era...earth changes seem to be a reflection of larger energy dynamics occurring within the solar system, which is pretty much what astrology is all about...

TSA
12-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Of course it would have a major effect on radiowaves, planets are massive celestial bodies. its like saying you're suprised that the movement of a baby in a tub is effecting the movement of the water. i see what your saying but sometimes ppl use english to jazz up things that are obvious. just speaking english for no reason.

i think it all comes down to perception. there's an exciting confluence happening right now between ancient esoteric teachings and modern-day scientific findings. hyperdimensional physics is a perfect example of that.

i think the most superstitious thing we can believe is that physicality is all there is. i agree with palehorse, it takes a discerning mind. my studies have led me to conclude that all this "far-out" stuff actually has lots of substance to it. the intangible is quickly becoming tangible...
i probably has substance. but spirits and shit? come on man?

the whole type up came off very idealistic and superstitious to me. Im not saying hyperdimensional physics is wrong or right, im just saying terminology from hyperdimensional physics is being used to explain the same old superstitious non sense everyone that's spersititous already believes in.
that a new celestial season is coming and it could lead to higher 'awareness' if used right

in a scientific sense, wtf is awareness?

like AIDs awareness? how do you tangibly measure awareness?
does this mean to be a better human being? how do you tangibly measure a better human being? why do ppl want to be aware? of what? seasons?

ballistic
12-14-2009, 12:40 AM
i know exactly what you mean when you talk about language being used to jazz shit up. i had a realization a couple years ago regarding this...how people have a tendency to use language as a set of empty symbols...saying words to say them, without intent to really get at what's behind the language they're using.

what's your opinion on spirits?
also, i guess we'd have to define superstition. what is superstition and what isn't? is the so-called supernatural nothing but superstition? or is the conventional belief system that says the five senses are the only meter for reality superstition?

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 01:43 AM
awareness- the ability to perceive

celestial movements affect biology:
womens periods are governed by the lunar cycle.

the body regulates chemical balances partly by the amount of photons that are recieved by the eyes.

gravity affects growth of bone and muscle. gravity is a force that stretches across the universe.

and yes whether patterns too-seasonal affective disorder comes to mind.

see your problem is that you are the one using language to "de-jazz" things that are by nature jazzy. you haven't developed the ability to take seemingly unrelated subjects and relate them.

like the moon and a woman's cycle...why does her period coincide with the lunar cycle?
is it just "because"?
that is superstition.

if you break down the science of it you will see it has to do with:
gravity(a unifying force)
sunlight(the amount of photons reflecting of the moons surface)

what is light? photons
what are photons? vibrations
if photons are vibrations what is getting vibrated?
ahhhhh... now we are getting down to the core of this thread.

most of the people who are participating in this discussion have made these previous connections so we can talk in terms of "love vibrations" and "spirits" because we know the science behind the "jazzy" words.

the brain is a transmitter and receiver of vibrations. BRAINWAVES.
these vibrations can be measured.

emotional states produce various vibrations.
vibrations resonate into matter.
matter and energy are two sides to the same coin. E=MC2

what is the coin?
ahhhhh here we are again....

see where this is going?

don't just come in here thinking you can disrupt the build so easily. we are on some next shit. you got some catching up to do son.

ballistic
12-14-2009, 02:04 AM
preach!

Giflord
12-14-2009, 02:12 AM
Sick thread! I've been feeling something like this. its like there will be a separation between righteous minds and those with a savage mentality. The day where tricknowledgy reigns supreme is going to be over!

Peace

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 02:19 AM
sometimes i appreciate TSA for throwing a monkey wrench(excuse the pun) cause it forces me to take a step back and double check the math.
sometimes he's just an ass.

but when you trace the steps back from the higher concepts we are discussing everything matches up. if the ancients wrote all this shit down as pure math they would not only lose 90% of the audience but they would be ignoring 1/2 of the human brain.

this is why the egyptians were so dope. they balanced the right and left. their art, for example, is multidimensional. meaning that you can look at the picture and get a story but you can also measure the proportions and geometry and get the scientific concepts behind the story. then there is an even higher level where your subconscious is affected by just looking at the picture. similar to the way colors affect the emotional state. if you have been trained to willfully connect the conscious and subconscious mind you can get a whole new layer of knowledge.

this is the secret science.
mathematical information coded into visualizations.
this is how our mind works anyway.

3 dimensional input gets collected by the body
gets processed by the subconscious
then is presented to the conscious
then gets experienced by the spirit.

the whole purpose of existence is to experience "stuff".
reality is God attempting to look in the mirror so to speak.

Giflord
12-14-2009, 02:56 AM
i think TSAs just mad that he doesnt get a lot of shit in here so he makes dumb comments.

TSA
12-14-2009, 02:56 AM
im gonna try 2 answer ur questions piece by piece i know exactly what you mean when you talk about language being used to jazz shit up. i had a realization a couple years ago regarding this...how people have a tendency to use language as a set of empty symbols...saying words to say them, without intent to really get at what's behind the language they're using.

what's your opinion on spirits? they don't exist.
also, i guess we'd have to define superstition. what is superstition and what isn't? i think superstition is a fictious explaination to an unknown. is the so-called supernatural nothing but superstition? most of the super natural is very natural, in fact all of it is, we just don't know what part of nature it is or what's causing it. or is the conventional belief system that says the five senses are the only meter for reality superstition? i dont think they're the only ways to precieve reality cause animals prove that wrong.

awareness- the ability to perceive

celestial movements affect biology:
womens periods are governed by the lunar cycle.

the body regulates chemical balances partly by the amount of photons that are recieved by the eyes.

gravity affects growth of bone and muscle. gravity is a force that stretches across the universe.

and yes whether patterns too-seasonal affective disorder comes to mind.

see your problem is that you are the one using language to "de-jazz" things that are by nature jazzy. you haven't developed the ability to take seemingly unrelated subjects and relate them.

like the moon and a woman's cycle...why does her period coincide with the lunar cycle?
is it just "because"?
that is superstition.

if you break down the science of it you will see it has to do with:
gravity(a unifying force)
sunlight(the amount of photons reflecting of the moons surface)

what is light? photons
what are photons? vibrations
if photons are vibrations what is getting vibrated?
ahhhhh... now we are getting down to the core of this thread.

most of the people who are participating in this discussion have made these previous connections so we can talk in terms of "love vibrations" and "spirits" because we know the science behind the "jazzy" words.

the brain is a transmitter and receiver of vibrations. BRAINWAVES.
these vibrations can be measured.

emotional states produce various vibrations.
vibrations resonate into matter.
matter and energy are two sides to the same coin. E=MC2

what is the coin?
ahhhhh here we are again....

see where this is going?

don't just come in here thinking you can disrupt the build so easily. we are on some next shit. you got some catching up to do son.

dude, you're just taking perfectly explainable things that have been explained, acting like they're unexplained then replacing the void with your own superstitious explainations rooting in your catholic upbringing. and why'd you have to do that color thing, now i can't read it so i hope you didn't say anything that made sense on the colorful part.

also you see the word 'wave' in brain 'wave' and out of what i can assume is ignorance linked it with other 'waves' such as the ones your really fixated with and are currently posting about.

a brain 'wave' isn't a 'wave' the term 'wave' was just used cause it was. like how french fries aren't french.

i dont think your on next shit but i think you want to be on next shit, but in reality your just using english to mkae what cavemen taught their children seem like new scientific break throughs

what are you really saying in actual terms? humans are effected by things around us.

that's honestly what your saying. and so? how is this next shit?

TSA
12-14-2009, 02:59 AM
you are also saying that the world has seasons and the universe has seasons
but the world doesn't have seasons

the united states of america, europe, parts of asia, and southern africa to an extent has seasons. i think australia might. otherwise it's just hot. or cold

the world doesn't have seasons. to say so is very eurocentric.

V4D3R
12-14-2009, 03:07 AM
^Ignore him

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 03:30 AM
naw its cool because this is how i explain things to my son who is in the 1st grade.

they seem to have the same level of understanding. but my son is a bit quicker on the uptake and his english and spelling skills are better.
no diss its just fact proven by the past page of discussion.
so it makes for good practice for me as a teacher.

now if derek IS really trying to learn i'm willing to take the time to find a way to explain it to him in a way he can understand.

but really i think he's just a lil mad and jealous cuz he's realizing that he isn't as knowledgeable and intelligent as he thought he was.

breaking out of mental jail can be a tough and painful process.

but it's a good thing
http://grainsfrommybrain.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/martha-stewart-sitting-in-a-chair.jpg

TSA
12-14-2009, 04:07 AM
i dont know why you guys are resorting to insulting me because i think its uncalled for. i dont agree that the universe is a concious being and that this concious being has season and that this concious beings change in said seasons will raise 'us' to a higher level of awareness if we harness it right.

seasons are changes in temp, im the universe changes temp just a little earth is over.

you guys are using psuedo science to make yourselves feel like your compensating for whatever it is you feel you're compensation for. your also ppl wil vivid imaginations and this is why you can believe in stuff like spirits and the universe having seasons like the united states of america. I do have a good imagination to but i dont use it to pretend to explain the world around me with facts you nor I don't believe but you want to believe.

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 05:17 AM
see this is what i mean. you can't even convey your own thoughts coherently so how the fuck do you expect to hold an intelligent conversation or even be taken seriously?

dude you really need some help. and i don't mean in a "funny haha u so crazy" help.
i mean you need to find a english tutor and have them teach you how to construct a sentence as well as learn vocabulary words and their definitions.

Mumm Ra
12-14-2009, 05:48 AM
this is the funniest thread ive ever read that wasn't suppose to be funny, lmao
its funny cause its all so true
two thumbs up on the thread in any case ^O^

Shadowthrone
12-14-2009, 06:30 AM
i just don't believe in spirits and love vibrations.

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

LORD NOSE
12-14-2009, 08:12 AM
a gathering of the ripe fruit maybe

Olive Oil Goombah
12-14-2009, 09:59 AM
TSA think of it in terms of things you can see already.

Like the moons affect on tides.

How radios and cellphones work.

How wireless internet works.

Sonar, radar.

Than heighten that, and think about how large the universe is and how small the quantum world is.

U like history? Well start getting a sense of the history of the planet, solar system galaxy and universe.

Read Stephen Hawkings A Brief History of Time

Start there, its an easy read, i guarantee you read it in a less than a week.

Then come back and relay your thoughts.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-14-2009, 10:02 AM
I'm always suspicious too.

Trust me, while alot of things that are said do makes sense to me, I think people try to correlate to much to it to fit their own world view and agenda.

But STILL, it makes sense scientificially.

Even the most brilliant scientists will say this.

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 10:08 AM
yeah he likes history.

ok look how history goes in cycles.
civilizations rise and fall.
societies advance and crumble.
there are national and cultural consciousnesses.
think of it like a hive mentality.

that hive can be tracked in terms of progression and regression.

this same concept also applies to humanity as a whole.

now you can start to identify factors that contribute to these movements.
one of these factors is celestial in origin. its not the only one but you can connect trends to certain celestial seasons.

just like you can grow crops anytime of the year, but there are good better and best times to grow them.

the same can be said for human consciousness and we are approaching the best time to grow spiritual crop. or as Sunny put it "harvesting the spiritual crop".

werd.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-14-2009, 10:12 AM
TSA is fully capable of grasping this as he has an interest in History AND human psychology.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-14-2009, 10:16 AM
This may be off topic but have you noticed how humans in general, as a species, and even individually as career driven beings that we are relying too much on specialization.

It used to be that a professional had to be a jack of all trades, philosopher, doctor of medicine and science, poet, theologian, author, historian.

And these great men we owe a huge debt too.

But now, do these types of men still exist?

Is specialization a good thing or does it lead to bias??

ballistic
12-14-2009, 01:07 PM
@ TSA:

saying that the universe isn't a conscious being is like a cell saying the larger human body it's a part of isn't a conscious being. how can a unit (the universe) made up of consciousness (creation) not be a conscious being?

when we talk about celestial seasons we're not talking about the universe changing temperatures...we're using the idea of seasons as a metaphor to describe the cycles of change that planets, solar systems, & galaxies experience. as i'm sure you know human life itself has been described in terms of seasons (old man in the winter of his life, etc.) throughout history. and if all countries go through seasons, how is it eurocentric or whatever to use the season metaphor to describe celestial cycles?

i guess i'm not really clear what it is exactly that you're disagreeing with us about...crow magnum's statements aren't some vain attempt at sophisticated mysticism, we're simply just building on the anatomy of how things work in order to understand the transitions we may be poised to experience as a species. for whatever reason the true anatomy of how things work has been disregarded by establishment science for a long time, which may explain why you see these kind of discussions as fringe philosophy or something.

if we accept that the five senses are limited in their delivery of information, that opens up the possibilities for everything we're talking about, but even these things have been proven sufficiently to stand up under scrutiny.

Nicky, good question. i'm not a big fan of specialization either...i've noticed the same trend. in history you read about dudes like Paracelcus who were just doing it all, kind of like that guy you have in your signature. i think we've gone backwards in that respect. we went from lebron james to bob cousy instead of the other way around. it used to be that being a scientist naturally meant that you were also a philosopher and a mystic. there was no division between spirituality and science because one couldn't be understood without the other. which says a lot about the modern western discontents...

V4D3R
12-16-2009, 02:38 AM
@ Styles of the ascending Crow
your flying on warm winds my brother elevating and you have helped reawaken me and I sincerly thank you. I was where you are spoke of these things. What took me down was my bad judgement call from a few years ago. I swear religion such as Christianity has taken me back to fear and it's bad vibrations. I seriously feel sorry for some family members of mine stuck in that fear. It rubs off like thick powerful aroma.

Ahkhen is ressurected returning to the light love matrix. I kinda felt I was going crazy back in 04-05 talking about this stuff.

@sunny yes reaping time - 144 000 I wish we had raplevel Akasha'd.

@ nicky & ballistic
Epiphany
The twelve zodiacs
The twelve tasks of Hercules half man half god
My mind is vibin to those two phrases on it.

Do you know who supposedly gave humanity the zodiac houses?
Enki the anunnaki. According to Val they were out of line in their interference of humanity. According to Sitchin's deciphiring of cunieform Enki the half Draconian half Niburan established religion...I'm going to stop and wait for the next spark. I need to finish up Alex collier vids and get on your links.

@ sunny and crow
is the curse of leviathan Christianity?

ballistic
12-16-2009, 05:00 PM
^hell yeah...check this out i was at the Edgar Cayce A.R.E. (Association for Enlightenment and Research) Institute yesterday at VA Beach and it was magnificent. this is just a random dialogue i happened to overhear while standing outside the bookstore:

older European man: "...all they wanna do is sit back with their cold beer on a sunday night and watch brutes annihilate eachother on the football field. but i think the younger generation is waking up..."

middle-aged woman: "yes, do you believe in an intergalactic council?"

European man (incredulously) "oh of course! they're raising light vibrations in our reality right now!"

woman: "yes, you know one time i was driving to a conference one time awhile ago and i heard a voice speak to me in my head, it said something to me about the intergalactic council, and i was like wow, ok...!"

and that library is glorious, i was reading all these different readings Cayce had given about the Akashic Records, he said that it's "imprinted upon the skein of space and time..."...also said that the existence of a question within you proves the existence of the corresponding answer within you....

ballistic
12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
yeah Collier echoes the idea that malevolent ET overseers foisted the establishment religions upon us...an Andromedan supposedly told Collier that he thought the angel Michael in the Bible actually referred to a fleet of UFOs commandeered by the Mika-El race or something like that...

and i remember Manly P Hall said that the Hercules fable was a metaphor for the sun's progression through the 12 houses of the zodiac-

V4D3R
12-16-2009, 10:51 PM
^ that Hercules ( sun) through the 12 houses was something that popped out of NOWhere I knew the answer would come to me from one of you =)

the silencer
12-16-2009, 11:12 PM
this thread is awesome..

i gotta read through it entirely before trying to contribute.

ballistic
12-16-2009, 11:12 PM
@ V:
uncanny right? you even called me out to display that knowledge lol damn...

Uncle Steezo
12-17-2009, 03:23 AM
@ vader aye, i'm just a conduit man. passing the message.

yall stay tuned for the DubDime™. i'm receiving all types of data that needs to be read and processed by my conscious mind. but right now i'm so open, my whole body feels like a radio antennae.

Clan Destine
12-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Isn't human history and human existence too short and microscopic to even be affected by macro-level things like universal vibrations? Both the time and scale seem terribly off to me. We are too fine to be affected by these things.

To use the cell-body metaphor (which seem closer in scale of elements than what is being is discussed), lets say a certain cell has a very short life span and the body it is a part of dies. You could say the cell will die because of this, when in fact it would have died anyway because the time span of effect from body death to resulting cellular death exceeded the cell's own cycle. The bodies death was irrelevant to the cell.

ballistic
12-17-2009, 09:46 PM
yes, but isn't a cell unavoidably affected by the goings-on of the body? it's all inextricably interconnected...i think it's fruitful to perceive the human race as a part of the larger universe. the macro- filters down to the micro-..."as above, so below"...sure, the universe was doing it's thing long long long before humans were a twinkle in its hologram, but upon our inception were we not automatically susceptible to the laws of that universe which we just entered?

if our minds are located in the energy field, a dynamic, electromagnetic entity unto itself emitting and receiving vibrations, how could we not be in "dialogue" with the larger energy systems around us? it seems like we're in rhythm with the cosmic environment by nature of our existence.

Uncle Steezo
12-17-2009, 10:13 PM
yeah @ ballistic.
in keeping with the cell/body meta...
drug use comes to mind...disease and cancer...
even emotion which produces emotion specific peptides in the brain are distributed throughout the body and affects the next genration of cells produced.

the relationship is symbiotic.

food for thought
12-17-2009, 10:38 PM
dope ass thread.

ive been thinking along these same lines recently and its dope to see people think the same way and articulate it

ballistic
12-21-2009, 04:56 PM
hell yeah let's add on