PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Pendergrass Was With A Woman The Day Of His Car Accident

CharlesJones
12-13-2009, 01:05 PM
I had heard rumors that he was with a transvestite the day of his car accident which caused him to be paralyzed. I read a book about his life a few weeks ago that i got from the library. The book is called Truly Blessed and it's pretty good. His childhood was kinda bad. I felt bad for him when he talked about he got into a few fights with some bad kids and he ran from a gang and he got into a fight with some racist white boys because he had a job in a white neighborhood. He also said he grew up without a dad when he was a kid. He also talked about when he was with Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes that Harold treated him and the other group members bad.

CharlesJones
12-13-2009, 01:36 PM
I got his greatest hits double cd that BET network was selling back in the 90's. Now Is The Time To Do It unreleased song is on there and i bought it because i like that song. I don't like a lot of his love songs but i do like Turn Off The Lights, Come Go With Me, Love TKO, And If I Had, Be Sure, The Whole Town's Laughing At Me, Close The Door, Got To Take It Easy, The More I Get The More I Want, Somebody Told Me, You Can't Hide From Yourself, I Don't Love You Anymore, Joy, 2AM, Good To You, I'm Ready, This Is The Last Time, Can We Be Lovers songs.