pro.Graveface
12-13-2009, 04:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIlmF7O9H4s

sick sjitz,

PEACE

RagnaroK
12-14-2009, 07:56 AM
great game if you don't have i suggest you buy it is worth every dollar

check my videos im trying to pass this game on mentor shit is just insanely hard

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/375ssjYBsbA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/375ssjYBsbA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4S5yKqPYEzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4S5yKqPYEzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4S5yKqPYEzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4S5yKqPYEzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pro.Graveface
12-16-2009, 05:39 PM
add me on mc-graveface if not mc-gravespace
I still needs to start on mentor but I got it beaten on warrior

PEACE

zooruka
12-16-2009, 08:08 PM
I haven`t played this game but the first ninja gaiden was dope.

peace

pro.Graveface
12-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Its a shame they left the gore from da 360 version off ,, but the xtraboss battlez are eh nice payback

RagnaroK
12-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Its a shame they left the gore from da 360 version off ,, but the xtraboss battlez are eh nice payback

we don't get the blood the always great windmill and the explosive shurikens but we did receive the online gameplay team missions more bosses one more melee weapon more characters more chapters and the unimportant unnecessary jiggling boobs
so really we can't complain

to me this is one of the best game this year

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-18-2009, 02:16 PM
^^^^^^have you ever played Ninja Gaidens before? This one is too easy to be named NG :/

it is a good game tho

pro.Graveface
12-20-2009, 09:08 AM
xbox vrsion took me more time

shaolinsword
12-23-2009, 12:27 PM
What's the co op like on this anyway? I'm probably gonna pick it up tomo if I can find it cheap enough but is the whole story co op or something completely different?

RagnaroK
12-24-2009, 12:45 AM
co op is for team missions only (which you can do by yourself with a control AI too) there's like 30 missions from different difficulties

pro.Graveface
12-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Its dope, very dope! but sometimez it shockz da hell out my screen

pro.Graveface
12-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Im on it tonight btw

shaolinsword
12-27-2009, 09:17 AM
co op is for team missions only (which you can do by yourself with a control AI too) there's like 30 missions from different difficulties

Cheers, finally picked it up earlier so if anyone fancies doing some of those challenges give me a shout

pro.Graveface
12-30-2009, 07:45 AM
I will try to invite you tonight Shaolinsword

PEACE

shaolinsword
01-01-2010, 08:07 AM
^Cheers, done the first one offline but got a feeling I might need some help towards the later levels

Has this game got new game+ on it? I still need to max out a few weapons and find that damn wind ninpo

RagnaroK
01-01-2010, 01:47 PM
earning some of the costumes to use them at team missions can lead to more replay value thats why I have finish the game like 4 times already 5th with the mentor run and im not sure if i'll be doing master ninja mode all i get from that is a golden health bar and by the way the white costume you see on my previous videos is a download content which is the coolest by far is Joe Hayabusa costume

[a copy paste from gamespot]
Extra Costumes
Beating certain difficulties and meeting other requirements unlock these outfits for selection in single player and team missions.

Unlockable ------------------How to Unlock

Devil Hayabusa (Fiend) Beat the game on Acolyte or Warrior

Dynasty Warriors Hayabusa (Choun Shiryu) Beat the game on Mentor

Classic Hayabusa (Ryuken) Beat 10 Team Missions

Dragon Clone Hayabusa (Sigma 1) Earn Master Ninja on 10 Chapter Challenges

Cutie Rachel (Long Hair) Beat the game on Acolyte or Warrior

Assassin Rachel (Short Hair) Beat the game on Acolyte or Warrior

Sweet Rachel (Curls) Beat the game on Acolyte or Warrior

Dynasty Warriors Rachel (Chosen) Beat the game on Mentor

Sigma 1 Ayane (Hooded) Beat the game on Acolyte or Warrior

Dynasty Warriors Ayane (Son Shokou) Beat 20 Team Missions

Dragon Sword Momiji (Training) Beat the game on Acolyte or Warrior

Dynasty Warriors Momiji (Sanzo Houshi) Earn Master Ninja on 30 Chapter Challenges

pro.Graveface
01-02-2010, 12:53 PM
so ter is no way to get that white suit from Joe by acomplish some sjit, I knew that the first production of the game came with free downloads
But I think this is fucked up kuz the game was 55 euroz it shud be a award anyway
PEACE

pro.Graveface
01-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Im on my way to get that DynastyBusa btw Ragnarok add me on that sjit yo

PEACE

shaolinsword
01-02-2010, 02:18 PM
What's in the third slot where the projectile weapons are?

I'm going through the easiest difficulty again but I move onto the next

RagnaroK
01-02-2010, 10:49 PM
What's in the third slot where the projectile weapons are?

I'm going through the easiest difficulty again but I move onto the next

thats because on the Xbox ver. he had a Windmill Shuriken it works like a boomerang but for some reason they took it out for Sigma 2

Im on my way to get that DynastyBusa btw Ragnarok add me on that sjit yo

PEACE

what is your name tag? either way you add me mine is Strider-RagnaroK I don't have a headset yet but soon

and how far have you gone on team missions i got 1 Mentor mission left and all of Master Ninja and Ultimate which i think those missions are UNHOLY i mean who the fuck can go against 3 bosses at the same time that shit is impossible it even made me laugh like a maniac the first time i tried those missions

pro.Graveface
01-03-2010, 11:23 AM
peace
mcGRAVEFACE
I got 1 ultimate ninja golden plac but the guy had me with 99% haha!, tru that sjit is almost imposseble yo , I needs 3 mentor 5 master and 4 ultimate,
no head set either
PEACE

pro.Graveface
01-03-2010, 11:27 AM
btw the masters use the lunar staff , flip em high but dont use the unazuma sjit when he gets down flip em up again that how they clear those missions I saw
PEACE

pro.Graveface
01-11-2010, 06:36 AM
Im on master ,team missionz yo Ragnarok I sended you an invite yo

PEACE