PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you seen anything like this?

Pages : [1] 2

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 03:27 AM
i see these flying things every now and again. they appear out of nowhere and they'll either land onto something or vanish into thin air. from the looks of it, it looks like a thread of black soot. it's definitely not from my ashtray or joints. i've seen them in two other people's houses, so it's not because my place is particularly dirty. other people can see them too, and i have video and photo evidence of them, so they're not just my imagination. the way they fly around the room is like nothing i've ever seen in my life. in all directions and speeds, though they usually fly at a slow pace, they also curve. twist and bend whilst in flight. the nearest thing i can compare its flight to is like when a length of seaweed, that's deep in the ocean, is being moved by the current. beautiful to watch if you ever saw it in real life.

i haven't been seeing them all my life, only started seeing them from 2006 onwards.

the first vid, you can't see anything for the first five seconds but if you stare at the centre of the screen you should see it. this one was taken on the 27 nov 09. you have to excuse the mess in my room! i wasn't expecting to be filming as you can see. ;$
kN4Xxhk7OvM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 03:30 AM
this second vid was taken on the 30 nov 09.
DpYHku_yNH8

the following two pics were taken back in 07.

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/DSC02698.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/DSC02696.jpg

Nick Fury
12-14-2009, 03:44 AM
get a manicure babe

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 03:49 AM
i hate fake nails, but my real nails break all the time. they'll get to a certain length and one would break, so i'd have to cut them all.

diggy
12-14-2009, 04:03 AM
?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 04:59 AM
i believe they're ghosts.

those things, i'm guessing is made up of carbon, and somehow it has managed to separate or transform itself from the natural gasses that is in the atmosphere.

i'll tell you why i believe they're ghosts. back in easter 2006, i was in the nut house for a few weeks. my aunts came to visit me, they told me they were on their way to the cemetry to pay their respects at my nan's grave. i quickly drew a picture for them to bring to the cemetry to give to my nan. they told me they'd have to burn it to send it to the other side. so they did.

later on in the year, i was in my room smoking, and out of nowhere 3 of them (these were smaller than the ones i've shown) coming flying towards me from about a metre away and they all hit my face. it didn't hurt of anything, but that was the first time i saw them.

so, since then, whenever there is a special occasion like easter of christmas or anything, i'll draw something or print something and then burn it for my nan. and guaranteed every easter and christmas time i'll see those things flying around my house. i see them at other times too, but they will show up every easter and christmas without fail. last christmas one showed up on boxing day, and this easter one showed up on good friday. easter last year a whole lot of them appeared. my girl's girlfriend tried to catch one between her thumb and finger, she got it, but when she opened up her fingers there was nothing there. at the same time, i let one land on my fingernail, and i let her have a closer look at it. she rubbed her finger over it but it didn't brush away. it was like it'd been drawn on with a sharpie.

i can't remember every time i've seen one of those things. when i do see them they don't remain visible for long unless they land on something. the ones in the videos i've posted vanished into thin air.

diggy
12-14-2009, 05:05 AM
You said it happens around christmas and easter. I'm thinking cuz people don't usually open windows at those times, it could be dust that builds up and floats around.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 05:16 AM
when have you ever seen dust fly around like that? they don't follow the natural pattern of how dust normally flies about, and not for that length of time. they normally fly around for about 30 secs to 1 min. and they can fly upwards and continue to fly upwards if it felt like it, or fly to the other side of the room, and it's not my heating or windows that's caused it.

and i see them all year round. it does look like dust, but why have i only started seeing them 3 years ago? i haven't got any messier and it makes no difference if my place is clean or not.

Mumm Ra
12-14-2009, 05:52 AM
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/DSC02698.jpg

I'd say it's the Ghost of Sperms Past

hahah sorry [/genchat]
but nah i havent seen anything like that tbh
couldn't tell ya

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 06:03 AM
well my tinfoil hat says its precipitate from chemtrails and other shit in the air that has been built up with carbon like a snoflake forms out of dust particles.

but my peanut filling says that its a dirty cobweb.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 06:23 AM
a cobweb would brush off your fingernail if you rubbed it right? well this stuff doesn't, not always.

this other time on landed on my fingernail late at night, i slept and checked my fingernail the next morning and it was still there.

if it doesn't stick to something and just lands like it did in those 2 pics, then it would just act like dust.

normally i just see about 1-3 of them at a time, but on 2 occasions i've seen a whole cluster of what must have been about 15-20 of them. the first time was when i was at a friends house in her kitchen, a cluster of them appeared in front of my face and then within a few seconds they all vanished. the second time was easter last year i described above.

the quality of those videos are pretty bad because i used my phone cam to record it. it's the only recording equipment i have, plus i wouldn't have time to set up a proper camera, or have a camera already set up to capture them cos i never know when they'll appear.

they've shown up on easter monday and easter sunday before. oh, and this year they showed up on chinese new year too.

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 10:17 AM
that is weird.
i'm at a loss with this one trixx.
it reminds me of ash from when you burn plastic but the characteristics you explain don't match that.

collect those samples and maybe one day you'll run into someone who can analyze it or knows someone who can. you wouldn't want to have to wait till easter to see them again.

you can attract someone who can help by keeping these ghosts in the front of your consciousness. the law of attraction will bring the right people to you.
think about the ghosts before you go to sleep too. this will target the info and connect you to the grid and the answer may come to you in a dream.

but yo, thats some weird shit right there lady.

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 10:20 AM
and its not from your cats or some kind of fiber from clothing?

ALCATRAZ
12-14-2009, 12:23 PM
its 2pacs spirit, contactin u thru the strength of thug passion

V4D3R
12-14-2009, 12:29 PM
It looks like you have dirty vents - go look at your furnace filter, floor vents. Think of dust collecting the carbon and dirt in your furnace then being pushed out of the vents. The Air circulation in your house and their light weight is whats making them fly erratically.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 12:47 PM
that is weird.
i'm at a loss with this one trixx.
it reminds me of ash from when you burn plastic but the characteristics you explain don't match that.

collect those samples and maybe one day you'll run into someone who can analyze it or knows someone who can. you wouldn't want to have to wait till easter to see them again.

you can attract someone who can help by keeping these ghosts in the front of your consciousness. the law of attraction will bring the right people to you.
think about the ghosts before you go to sleep too. this will target the info and connect you to the grid and the answer may come to you in a dream.

but yo, thats some weird shit right there lady.

i do have a sample that i've stuck to some cellotape. i've had it for almost 2 years, i think.

when i saw the 2 that i filmed, they were already flying around the room for me to spot them. then it took me a little while to grab my phone and set it to record.

if you watch the first vid carefully, you can clearly see that it kind of hovers around at approximately the same height for the entire 30+ second footage. i don't know anything without wings can do something like.

the times that i've seen them in my friends houses, both times it was in their kitchen, and they both keep their kitchens spotless. but only one of those girls was with me in their kitchen at the same time and saw it.

i don't think i could invoke them or anything like that. they appear when they want to. i thought they might appear because of what's in my thoughts at that particular moment, or because of a particular song that is playing in my flat. but i can't be sure if i could link their appearances to any of it.

the biggest one i ever saw actually looked like a snowflake, but it was black and it landed on my shoulder. that one i would say was approximately 3-4 cms in diameter.

i remember another one that landed on my hand. sometimes they don't mind landing on my hand but other times, if i put my hand out to catch it, it will just float upwards. the first one that ever landed on my hand shocked me, because after it landed, i stared at it for ages. then spent the next 10 or so minutes to smoke a spliff, while it was still on my hand, it didn't fall off my hand at all. instead, after i finished my spliff, i tried to brush it off, it didn't brush off, so i rubbed it, and it still wouldn't rub off, i licked my finger and used that to rub it off and it still wouldn't come off. it was gone by the next morning though.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 12:57 PM
and its not from your cats or some kind of fiber from clothing?

nope, i've been seeing them since 06, i only got my cat this august. my friends whose houses i've seen them in don't own any cats.

it's not my clothing cos i've even seen them in the bathroom. plus fibres don't hover around in the air for ages and neither would it stain anyone's fingernails.

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 01:06 PM
vader's furnace theory...?

idk.

oh but i was talking about invoking someone who could help you find an answer.
you know like when you are looking for a place to stay and its always on your mind then poof someone tells you they need to rent an apt out or something?

like that.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 01:33 PM
i don't think i've ever done that. i never try to force anything, i just let things happen when they happen cos when it does happen that means that it was supposed to happen. that way i don't end up feeling disappointed if it doesn't happen. if i tried to force it and it didn't happen then i'd feel shit.

ALCATRAZ
12-14-2009, 01:37 PM
why are you so worried about this? i see tracers and even i'm not as worried about that as you are about lint lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 01:47 PM
did i say i was worried?

i'm fascinated by them. you can't compare them to the shit you have between your toes, alcatraz.

ALCATRAZ
12-14-2009, 01:54 PM
well, no you never said you were worried but you are really tryna build on this topic ... titangraph type shit ... obviously it must be somewhat bothersome if you are making these huge posts, right?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 01:59 PM
not bothersome at all. i'm interested and would like to know more. also to see if anyone else can come up with another explanation to what they really are, if they're not ghosts.

i see you don't have any interesting theories. if you're not interested in this thread, why bother to post?

does it bother you that i'm interested in the things i see?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 11:46 PM
i got my dates wrong. i've been seeing these things since 2005 and not 2006.

It looks like you have dirty vents - go look at your furnace filter, floor vents. Think of dust collecting the carbon and dirt in your furnace then being pushed out of the vents. The Air circulation in your house and their light weight is whats making them fly erratically.

my radiators are similar to this
http://www.bhl.co.uk/uploads/article1096/softline_big_med.jpg

the dust that collects behind them, like normal household dust, looks fluffy and dark greyish brown at best and don't resemble the things i see at all.

there's only been about 2 instances where these things i see aren't looking like the pure black short strands of dark matter i've posted. the regular ones i see are like that, they also have a tiny little blob or it may be where the 'strand' is curled up at the end, and they vary in length, usually between 2-10 mm.

the first unusual looking one i saw looked like a bit of ash from a joss stick. if you've ever burned a joss stick, you'll know that when the ash falls off, sometimes there'll be a lump of it that still holds the shape of the joss stick, and the ash looks dark brownish grey. i stopped burning joss sticks at least 4 years before i saw this one.

the second unusual looking one was the one that looked like a huge snowflake i described earlier, and that one was pure black in colour.

i can say that all the ones that do vanish, when they decided they've had enough of flying around, always makes their way towards the ceiling before vanishing.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2009, 12:06 AM
its a nanobot i use to spy on you.

NinjaSpiT
12-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Trixxx...ive seen these things in my room a few times,once it passed right by me,and I thought it was a fly.I spent the whole night looking for the fly and listening but I head no fly sound.I really got paranoid,and i started to it them through my peripherals a few times afterwards.

I have no idea what it is,but YES I have experienced it.

Animals,and insects are cameras,while we believe they are purely inferior animals.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-15-2009, 05:11 PM
how long ago did you see your one? ^^

my cousin has told me she sees them in her place too, but she only ever saw them when she'd been smoking so she just put it down to the weed.

on boxing day last year, while we were watching Mary Poppins on tv, one appeared. i saw it first and pointed it out to her, then she saw it too. that proved that it wasn't just her imagination or mine because we both saw it.

NinjaSpiT
12-15-2009, 08:53 PM
The place that seen it at was the place i just recently moved out of about a year and a half ago.Id say i started seeing it around late 06-07

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-15-2009, 09:40 PM
what happens when you see them?

NinjaSpiT
12-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Since Ive moved ive only seen it once.

Nothing happens at all.Somethign happens when u see them?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 09:27 AM
nothing really happens when i see them.

i meant like, do they appear on any particular days in the year?

how long do they hang about?

do the ones you see land on anything? or do they vanish?

what do you think they are?

Inspectah_Dirk
12-16-2009, 10:58 AM
Hmm..very strange indeed. I don't believe in ghosts, so that's out of the question for me. I will ask around for this. Mind if i show other a pic and/or movie? I wanna know if other people here see the same things.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 11:37 AM
go ahead.

NinjaSpiT
12-16-2009, 02:55 PM
the few times ive seen it,It vanished when I showed emotion that I seen it.I have no idea what it is but its something...how the hell else could I see something that dark in the darkness,with just computer screen light shine?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 03:10 PM
how long do your ones stay visible for?

did you ever burn any personal belongings in the past?

did you notice what days they appear?

the ones i see appear throughout the year. most of the time, i don't know the significance of when they appear. but since i have celebrate certain days and burn something on those days, they will appear on or around those days every year.

WARPATH
12-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Ectoplasm. Didn't you see ghostbusters?

Nah that looks like some dust or dirt. If it just disappears it's because you lose site of it, not because it vanishes. It could come from anywhere. Spider webs, cob webs, vents, dusty weather conditions, humid weather conditions.

Just put it under microscope. YOU DO have a microscope? Right?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 04:00 PM
nope it's not because i lose sight of it, my eye sight is good.

and no dirt flies around like that, ever.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 04:12 PM
i spot them from about at least 1 metre away, then i get closer to them so i can watch them fly. if i can see them from 1 metre away then i can definitely see them when i'm up close to them. and my ceiling is not that high.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-16-2009, 04:21 PM

Dirty Vents......It Could Be Soot From The Vent It Could Be Partianally Decomposed Insect Legs From Your Vent Which Would Explain Why It Would Suddanly Would Vanish.....Get Your Vents Checked.....And Your Fingers Make You Seem Fat :(......Not What I Imagined

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 04:32 PM
i don't get soot from my radiators, and if anything did come up from them, it wouldn't get past my curtains they're behind my curtains.

one of the homes i've seen them in doesn't even have any vents.

you've seen insect legs that look like that? if it was insect legs, it couldn't fly around like that.

and how does my fingers make me look fat?
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/Untitled-1.jpg

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-16-2009, 04:37 PM
its not flying its floating on air currents , partially decomposed , they could be from anywhere ceiling cracks between the wall and crown mouldings , anywhere , And Your Headless :thumbdwn:.....I Dont Like Headless Girls

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 04:43 PM
i've lived in shitty old buildings before and i've never seen anything like this.

this place i live in now was newly built when i moved in.

i doubt it's air currents cos i never hardly open my windows, and i have double glazing. my heating is not on during the summer months and not always on during the winter either.

the air in my place is mostly dead.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-16-2009, 04:56 PM
YOUR LYING.........You Have Radiators In A Newer Place......Never never never hunny Im In The Trades .

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
i already said i have radiators, what am i supposed to be lying about?

this is one of my radiators

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/Photo0792.jpg

and this is what's inside

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/Photo0791.jpg

the dust in there is brown and fluffy. also, i've never seen any other dust or ash fly around me room for over 30 secs at the same height. if they did fly up then they would surely fall down again.

ballistic
12-16-2009, 05:47 PM
what did it feel like when it was stuck to your hand? did you feel any kind of vibrations? and is there some kind of common atmosphere/sensation/vibe that you're feeling or sensing when you see them?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 05:52 PM
i didn't feel anything. it didn't feel sticky, or wet, or warm, and no vibrations or anything like that.

i don't think there is a common atmosphere/sensation/vibe when i see them. the only common thing i know of is that they'll appear on the days that i celebrate, such as easter, christmas and chinese new year.

the other times they appear, i don't know.

ballistic
12-16-2009, 06:11 PM
i know this is unrelated but it kind of reminds me how people see floating orbs of light sometimes at random...it seems like a manifestation of some kind of energy...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-16-2009, 06:15 PM
it could be something like that.

i've never seen orbs of light, though.

ballistic
12-16-2009, 06:28 PM
maybe it's the by-product of an energy field, your's or perhaps your grandma's.
the other thought i had was that maybe it's some weird transdimensional thing, which may make sense if you're familiar with some of the 2012 stuff other threads are talking about on here-

i've never heard of this kind of thing specifically before though so i'm just making guesses based on what you said...i bet there's a body of knowledge on this kind of thing somewhere, though.

Inspectah_Dirk
12-17-2009, 01:26 PM
I think, I THINK..i saw something similar on my desk today. Or maybe it was the same thing, i dunno.

I wasn't able to take a pic at that moment..but it looked the same..small, long thin..kinda like in those pictures you took.

Stange tho..now i wonder if it was the same, and if so, what the fuck is it :D

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-17-2009, 05:06 PM
did you see it flying around?

Inspectah_Dirk
12-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Nah..unfortunatly not. Then i would have more comparrison(sp)..

WARPATH
12-21-2009, 12:06 PM
nope it's not because i lose sight of it, my eye sight is good.

and no dirt flies around like that, ever.

Nobody is questioning your 20/20 vision. But when you can track something like robocop, give me a call because then we can fight crime on the streets of Gotham together.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-21-2009, 04:51 PM
they're usually about 1 cm long. if i can see them from a distance, then i can't lose sight of them when i get close up.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-21-2009, 07:34 PM
and i don't know about fighting anything. i suffer from low blood pressure, it means i get dizzy just by standing up.

WARPATH
12-22-2009, 10:38 AM
they're usually about 1 cm long. if i can see them from a distance, then i can't lose sight of them when i get close up.

http://blogs.amctv.com/scifi-scanner/robocop2.jpg

"Dead or alive you're coming with me."

dezmond
12-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Do you light candles on these days that you celebrate?

TSA
12-24-2009, 05:11 PM
i see these flying things every now and again. they appear out of nowhere and they'll either land onto something or vanish into thin air. from the looks of it, it looks like a thread of black soot. it's definitely not from my ashtray or joints. i've seen them in two other people's houses, so it's not because my place is particularly dirty. other people can see them too, and i have video and photo evidence of them, so they're not just my imagination. the way they fly around the room is like nothing i've ever seen in my life. in all directions and speeds, though they usually fly at a slow pace, they also curve. twist and bend whilst in flight. the nearest thing i can compare its flight to is like when a length of seaweed, that's deep in the ocean, is being moved by the current. beautiful to watch if you ever saw it in real life.

i haven't been seeing them all my life, only started seeing them from 2006 onwards.

the first vid, you can't see anything for the first five seconds but if you stare at the centre of the screen you should see it. this one was taken on the 27 nov 09. you have to excuse the mess in my room! i wasn't expecting to be filming as you can see. ;$
kN4Xxhk7OvM
Looks like a pube

LMAO at your Ghana-Must-Go bag ahahahahhahaha!
i only thought nigerians had those

TSA
12-24-2009, 05:13 PM
i know this is unrelated but it kind of reminds me how people see floating orbs of light sometimes at random...it seems like a manifestation of some kind of energy...
or you're insane

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-24-2009, 06:12 PM
Do you light candles on these days that you celebrate?

no, i don't. never actually thought of it, i'll do it tomorrow.

Looks like a pube

LMAO at your Ghana-Must-Go bag ahahahahhahaha!
i only thought nigerians had those

those bags are laundry bags, i lived without a washing machine for a while. in england, everyone that ever visits a laundrette has them, only the cheap bastards use bin liners to carry their laundry to the laundrette.

NinjaSpiT
12-25-2009, 03:18 PM
you are soooo bouge trixxx...can i spell it with a triple x for u being so sexy?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-27-2009, 05:12 AM
lol.

you can if you like.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-27-2009, 05:14 AM
i burnt a few drawings on christmas day, but we didn't see any this year cos we were both too busy with our farms and shit.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-03-2010, 03:04 AM
i woke up at 4 in the morning after getting shitfaced on green last night and i saw 2 of them within 5 mins of waking up. i got up and filmed one but instead of saving it, i pressed the wrong button on my phone and didn't manage to save it.

Compulsion
01-03-2010, 03:07 AM
i woke up at 4 in the morning after getting shitfaced on green last night and i saw 2 of them within 5 mins of waking up. i got up and filmed one but instead of saving it, i pressed the wrong button on my phone and didn't manage to save it.

smooth! =P

J-Cee
01-03-2010, 07:10 AM
hmm interesting..try and catch more and take photos..search google..am interested also...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-03-2010, 05:59 PM
i wouldn't know what to type into the search.

the one i filmed early this morning vanished, i think the other one did too. so i couldn't get any photographic evidence of them. i just wish i didn't fuck up and saved the vid.

smooth! =P

lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-03-2010, 07:49 PM
i fucked up again. just saw another one about 4 mins ago, thought i was filming it, but when i went to watch the vid back i realised that i didn't have it in filming mode. i think that was the problem this morning too.

if i didn't smoke so much...

J-Cee
01-03-2010, 09:16 PM
im curious as to know what these flying worms are.

dezmond
01-10-2010, 10:09 AM
I was burning a bic pen the other day & it made a load of those little black floaty things..
Was either the plastic or the ink..

LORD NOSE
01-10-2010, 11:16 AM
your eyes can project images outward

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-11-2010, 03:26 AM
I was burning a bic pen the other day & it made a load of those little black floaty things..
Was either the plastic or the ink..

could you do this again and film it next time? could you take some photos too?

i'd like to compare your video to mine. thanks.

i found some more photos taken back in '07.

this is one that landed on my desk

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/DSC02724.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/DSC02727.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/DSC02728.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/DSC02673.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/DSC02679.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/DSC02691-1.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-11-2010, 02:51 PM
well my tinfoil hat says its precipitate from chemtrails and other shit in the air that has been built up with carbon like a snoflake forms out of dust particles.

but my peanut filling says that its a dirty cobweb.
lol

those things, i'm guessing is made up of carbon, and somehow it has managed to separate or transform itself from the natural gasses that is in the atmosphere.

i'll tell you why i believe they're ghosts. back in easter 2006, i was in the nut house for a few weeks. my aunts came to visit me, they told me they were on their way to the cemetry to pay their respects at my nan's grave. i quickly drew a picture for them to bring to the cemetry to give to my nan. they told me they'd have to burn it to send it to the other side. so they did.

later on in the year, i was in my room smoking, and out of nowhere 3 of them (these were smaller than the ones i've shown) coming flying towards me from about a metre away and they all hit my face. it didn't hurt of anything, but that was the first time i saw them.

so, since then, whenever there is a special occasion like easter of christmas or anything, i'll draw something or print something and then burn it for my nan. and guaranteed every easter and christmas time i'll see those things flying around my house. i see them at other times too, but they will show up every easter and christmas without fail. last christmas one showed up on boxing day, and this easter one showed up on good friday. easter last year a whole lot of them appeared. my girl's girlfriend tried to catch one between her thumb and finger, she got it, but when she opened up her fingers there was nothing there. at the same time, i let one land on my fingernail, and i let her have a closer look at it. she rubbed her finger over it but it didn't brush away. it was like it'd been drawn on with a sharpie.

i can't remember every time i've seen one of those things. when i do see them they don't remain visible for long unless they land on something. the ones in the videos i've posted vanished into thin air.
thats the root to ur psychosis

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-07-2010, 07:27 AM
i'm just a wannabe bouge.

anyways, i've figured out who the ghosts could be.

def biggie and tupac cos i never really believed they died.

prolly odb, kurt cobain, freddie mercury, john lennon, left eye and aaliyah.

i've seen more but i wouldn't know who they were for certain anyways. they all look the same when they're dead. well... not quite acutually... there's been a few that didn't look the same as the majority of them.

the very first 3 i saw were mere specks. i've seen a few that looked just like joss stick ash. 1 joss stick ash looking one landed on my sofa the day my cousin and my aunt were here at my place, and my cousin touched it and brushed it away. the second joss stick ash looking one landed on my mirrored door and stayed there, when i got out of hospital it was gone. there was one that resembled a giant snowflake that landed on my right shoulder one night. that giant snowflake looking one and one joss stick ash looking one appeared while i was sitting in infinity mode, when you face a mirror against another mirror and you sit in between them.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-19-2011, 10:57 AM
i forgot i also have another video.

this one only lasts a few seconds because my phone ran out of memory. you can barely see it but if you focus around the centre of the screen you should see it after the first couple of seconds.

XpfRFGt_5bg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-13-2011, 11:19 AM
i was chilling in bed yesterday, like always, and a ghost appeared.

i had my ipod playing Biggie's Relax and Take Notes the 8ball and MJG remix.

FitO_SOPp-M

i was thinking about the line "gunshot bride triggers cries" from Pendulum's song Propane Nightmares while Relax and Take Notes was playing.

y2KC1P9s6-Q

just as Biggie sang "gunsmoke" and i thought of the words "trigger cries" the ghost appeared.

i was lying on the right hand side of my bed and it appeared a few feet away from where i was lying. it didn't flly around the room, just slowly drifted down towards me and landed on my pack of Golden Virginia that Liz gave me.

i didn't get round to taking pics yesterday but i've taken some today. the ghost is right under the word "you" where it says "smoking seriously harms you..."

these were taken with my phone:

http://catstonerson.yolasite.com/resources/2011-04-13%2016.25.06.jpg.opt920x690o0,0s920x690.jpg

http://catstonerson.yolasite.com/resources/2011-04-13%2016.25.18.jpg.opt920x690o0,0s920x690.jpg

and these were taken with my digicam:

http://catstonerson.yolasite.com/resources/DSCN1703.JPG.opt920x690o0,0s920x690.JPG

http://catstonerson.yolasite.com/resources/DSCN1704.JPG.opt920x690o0,0s920x690.JPG

http://catstonerson.yolasite.com/resources/DSCN1706.JPG.opt920x690o0,0s920x690.JPG

INF
04-13-2011, 11:59 AM
this is my first time seeing this thread. I read through all the pages.

from page one/ first video , I knew what you were talking about. I don't know if these are really ghost or what. I called this off to things being burnt ...a LOOOONG time ago.

These show up mostly when I burn an incense and I let the flame kick up too much before blowing it out. I've also seen em after setting other types of things on fire.

Its something to do with fire.

I figure its all scientific and not too much to do with phenomena but your take on how they float is pretty interesting. Interesting enough to do actual research maybe ..

I remember a thread somewhere in here (KTL) about the lil squiggle things in eyesight.Like some ppl see these lil squiggly worm like things in their eyesight and it turned out that there is an actual medical condition that causes this. Most of my childhood was spent thinking that I was seeing some type of phenomena when I wasn't , it was just something up with my eyes or whatever. you know?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-13-2011, 12:13 PM
i can't be too sure if i was smoking at the time or not but i know it didn't come from my roll-ups. look at them, they don't resemble fag-ash at all or ash of anything that i've burned.

i have incense somewhere but i don't use them. if i want my room to smell nice then i'd use oils in my oil burner.

check the videos again. those ones were floating very close to the ceiling and stayed afloat for the duration of the vids until they vanished. they can float around the room in any direction and any height. sometimes they float upwards towards the ceiling before they vanish. what kind of ash does that?

WARPATH
04-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Ectoplasm.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuIkvNwepmbGdXNWseofiqeVFBIM5Ur GcayHCNFFIkIw3JuRw_

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-13-2011, 12:34 PM
i need rob swire to come excorcise me and splash some of his holy juice on me. that might do the trick.

INF
04-13-2011, 01:02 PM
iHftJrWmQIo

"theeeeeyyyyyyyy FLOAT floaaaat awwwaaaaaayyyyyy

onn the ground theyyyy come back downnnn"

RzaRectum
04-13-2011, 01:05 PM
i need rob swire to come excorcise me and splash some of his holy juice on me. that might do the trick.

This is something OLLLDDDDDD!!! And DIRRTAAAAYYY!!!! And Dirtyaayy...

http://www.zootpatrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/ol_dirty_bastard.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-13-2011, 01:38 PM
who do you think that ghost could've been?

i reckon that one could've been Biggie.

"trigger cries" + "gun smoke" + tobacco + the word "you"

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-13-2011, 08:20 PM
I think its soot, but I'm not sure. I'm curious why you think its a ghost material.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-13-2011, 09:42 PM
this is my first time seeing this thread. I read through all the pages.

from page one/ first video , I knew what you were talking about. I don't know if these are really ghost or what. I called this off to things being burnt ...a LOOOONG time ago.

These show up mostly when I burn an incense and I let the flame kick up too much before blowing it out. I've also seen em after setting other types of things on fire.

Its something to do with fire.

I figure its all scientific and not too much to do with phenomena but your take on how they float is pretty interesting. Interesting enough to do actual research maybe ..

I remember a thread somewhere in here (KTL) about the lil squiggle things in eyesight.Like some ppl see these lil squiggly worm like things in their eyesight and it turned out that there is an actual medical condition that causes this. Most of my childhood was spent thinking that I was seeing some type of phenomena when I wasn't , it was just something up with my eyes or whatever. you know?

yes, i use to see them too when i was a kid. they appeared suddenly and no matter which direction i looked in it was there distorting my vision. it looked like a squiggley worm but it had no colour of its own just distorted my focus where it had appeared on my eyeball. i can feel that they were on the surface of my cornea. the wormey things are in sections but there was no section that was of equal size. i would shut my eyes and rub them but nothing, they would still be there when i re-open my eyes. a few minutes or so later they would be gone. only one wormey thing would appear on when i see them. i could never predict when they would appear. i didn't feel any pain in my eyes when i saw them but i could feel them on the surface of my eye. it was more of an irritation really. i don't know why but i only just wondered why i didn't try to stick my head in the sink and rinse my eye with water.

i remember seeing them when i lived up north. i moved to london at the age of 9 which was back in '86. i don't know what age i was when i stopped seeing them, it could have been when i was in my early to mid teens.

i can't be 100% sure because i can't remember the last time i had actually seen one until i saw one appear last summer while i was sectioned in the nuthouse. i don't remember exactly where i was at the time it appeared, it could have been either the garden or in my room. those were the places i would most likely to be. it'll either be laying in bed listening to music, or chatting with the girls in my room, or smoking in the garden. i remember it appeared during the daytime. i never took note of what time of day they appeared but i remember seeing them in the daylight. i think they've appeared when i've been both outdoors and indoors. the wormey things resembled a bacteria seen under a microscope or a line of some kind of cell formation that doesn't harbour a nucleus, just membranes. it's looks like a few simple cells connected in a line, it was always in a squiggley line. it could be bacteria but it isn't living. when i shut and rub my eyes they don't change from its position or change in appearance. i just wiki'd it and found that it must be keratin.

A (neutral-basic) B (acidic) Occurrence keratin 1 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_1), keratin 2 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_2) keratin 9 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_9), keratin 10 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_10) stratum corneum (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Stratum_corneum), keratinocytes (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratinocyte) keratin 3 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_3) keratin 12 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_12) cornea (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Cornea) keratin 4 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_4) keratin 13 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_13) stratified epithelium (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Stratified_epithelium) keratin 5 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_5) keratin 14 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_14), keratin 15 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_15) stratified epithelium (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Stratified_epithelium) keratin 6 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_6) keratin 16 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_16), keratin 17 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_17) squamous epithelium (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Squamous_epithelium) keratin 7 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_7) keratin 19 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_19) ductal epithelia keratin 8 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_8) keratin 18 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_18), keratin 20 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Keratin_20) simple epithelium

i had tinitus too when i was a child. it was like a constant beep in my eyes. the bouts would only last a few minutes. i used to hit myself in the ear to see if i could stop it. lolz.

INF
04-13-2011, 10:39 PM
It's hard sometimes ... .

when you are like Us.

I'm sure you can tell the diff between lil shit and significant shit though , right?

Like , you know better than to think Biggies ghost was really in your room right????

Because I know that I am not really the anti-Christ.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-14-2011, 04:19 AM
did you hate biggie?

JASPER BEARDLY
04-14-2011, 05:35 AM
hes saying its delusional you'd think it's biggies ghost

WARPATH
04-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Personally I think Trixx is a few members short of a full Wu-Clan, but that's what makes her.........edit: what's the word i'm looking for?

WARPATH
04-14-2011, 09:58 AM
palatable

INF
04-14-2011, 12:39 PM
did you hate biggie?

naw , Biggie was the shit.

when I first got to this forum in like 04 or 05 (cuz there was a crash that lost all our stats) I used to rock a picture of BIG in my sig.

I just wonder how or more specifically why , the essence of his spirit would be called to you. Like , because you had the song on?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-14-2011, 02:11 PM
yes, i use to see them too when i was a kid. they appeared suddenly and no matter which direction i looked in it was there distorting my vision. it looked like a squiggley worm but it had no colour of its own just distorted my focus where it had appeared on my eyeball. i can feel that they were on the surface of my cornea. the wormey things are in sections but there was no section that was of equal size. i would shut my eyes and rub them but nothing, they would still be there when i re-open my eyes. a few minutes or so later they would be gone. only one wormey thing would appear on when i see them. i could never predict when they would appear. i didn't feel any pain in my eyes when i saw them but i could feel them on the surface of my eye. it was more of an irritation really. i don't know why but i only just wondered why i didn't try to stick my head in the sink and rinse my eye with water.

Yeah I used to have that too sometimes.

i remember seeing them when i lived up north. i moved to london at the age of 9 which was back in '86. i don't know what age i was when i stopped seeing them, it could have been when i was in my early to mid teens.

You look good for 34. ;)

i can't be 100% sure because i can't remember the last time i had actually seen one until i saw one appear last summer while i was sectioned in the nuthouse. i don't remember exactly where i was at the time it appeared, it could have been either the garden or in my room. those were the places i would most likely to be. it'll either be laying in bed listening to music, or chatting with the girls in my room, or smoking in the garden. i remember it appeared during the daytime. i never took note of what time of day they appeared but i remember seeing them in the daylight. i think they've appeared when i've been both outdoors and indoors. the wormey things resembled a bacteria seen under a microscope or a line of some kind of cell formation that doesn't harbour a nucleus, just membranes. it's looks like a few simple cells connected in a line, it was always in a squiggley line. it could be bacteria but it isn't living. when i shut and rub my eyes they don't change from its position or change in appearance. i just wiki'd it and found that it must be keratin.

Hmmm could be.

i had tinitus too when i was a child. it was like a constant beep in my eyes. the bouts would only last a few minutes. i used to hit myself in the ear to see if i could stop it. lolz.[/QUOTE]

If you have any ear problems you shouldn't smoke, smoking will make you go deaf. Smoking reduces the blood flow to the ears which makes it hard for you to heal the everyday stresses your ears take in hearing.

palatable

Agreed. Trixx is one of the most intriguing posters here on Wu Tang Corp in spite of or perhaps because of her forays into the realms of madness. Her ability to make no sense whatsoever is nothing short of incredible and while intoxicated attempting to come to an understanding of it is an experience unto itself.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-15-2011, 04:14 AM
naw , Biggie was the shit.

when I first got to this forum in like 04 or 05 (cuz there was a crash that lost all our stats) I used to rock a picture of BIG in my sig.

I just wonder how or more specifically why , the essence of his spirit would be called to you. Like , because you had the song on?

it could have been biggie. i mean, it was biggie when he was still alive. when he died his energy transformed into something else, something you can't see, hear, feel, smell or taste. but when he transformed into that ghost another transition occurred, a transition into the physical realm again but not as any living thing, not a life that exists as we commonly know. i can't be 100% certain it was biggie cos it doesn't look like a human but the clues point to him.

i was in bed yesterday, just chillin and another one appeared. this tune had just started playing in the background:
ElectroSound (http://hypem.com/artist/ElectroSound) - Momentarily Human (Delphic vs Daft Punk) (http://hypem.com/item/15gha/ElectroSound+-+Momentarily+Human+Delphic+vs+Daft+Punk+)

http://files2.earmilk.com/upload/mp3/Momentarily%20Human%20%28Delphic%20vs%20Daft%20Pun k%29.mp3

I was lying on the right hand side of the bed when this ghost appeared a few inches above my chest. it flew past my left shoulder and flew to the left towards the curtain that’s by the left hand side of my bed and rose upwards towards the ceiling. i picked up my phone so i could video it but the battery on my phone was low so i couldn't use the camera. the ghost went up high and then slowly drifted vertically towards the floor. i didn't want it to fall to the floor so i stuck my hand out to see if it would drop onto the back of my hand but as soon as it got to about an inch above my hand it rose and flew upwards towards the ceiling. it was right by the corner of my room to the left hand side of my window then it travelled slowly towards the left hand side of my room but more to the centre of the room and still flying high. i stood up on my bed and just stared at it. as i was staring at it i thought of the words “dances with ghosts”, as soon as i thought of those words the ghost began to descend slowly towards my bed and finally landed on my pink bra that i bought from Primark. It flew around for almost 3 minutes.

these pics were taken with my phone:

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/7f992e62.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/4d24e7aa.jpg

and these were taken with my digicam:

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/913ecf66.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/144bd9a9.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/76ac558f.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/fa0181d0.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/d2b7c0de.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/074140f4.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-15-2011, 05:31 AM

You look good for 34. ;)

Hmmm could be.

i had tinitus too when i was a child. it was like a constant beep in my eyes. the bouts would only last a few minutes. i used to hit myself in the ear to see if i could stop it. lolz.

If you have any ear problems you shouldn't smoke, smoking will make you go deaf. Smoking reduces the blood flow to the ears which makes it hard for you to heal the everyday stresses your ears take in hearing.

Agreed. Trixx is one of the most intriguing posters here on Wu Tang Corp in spite of or perhaps because of her forays into the realms of madness. Her ability to make no sense whatsoever is nothing short of incredible and while intoxicated attempting to come to an understanding of it is an experience unto itself.

i don't make sense to you because the shit i say can't be wiki'd.

Crackhead Bob
04-15-2011, 07:57 AM

i'll tell you why i believe they're ghosts. back in easter 2006, i was in the nut house for a few weeks.
STOP, no need to continue.

You are right about one thing, they are made out of carbon. They come from exhaust fans. Fans on your computer, things of that nature. Bonded carbon forms on the inside of fans and becomes entangled, but there is so much wind pressure they form strings. When they no longer can stay attached, they float off lighter than air and seem to "dissolve" when they touch something. They don't. They form new bonds to other materials and are the reason you should wash your linens regularly or else become grungy.

By the way, they are mostly composed of dead skin. That's the only ghostly thing about them. There you go, mystery solved. Now we can get back to figuring out who is living inside the moon.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-15-2011, 08:21 AM
no, they don't come from the fan in my laptop, my laptop is less than 2 years old. i was seeing them way before i got my laptop.

there aren't any fans in my bedroom or my living room. and dead skin does not float nor does dead skin cells group together and form in the way these ghosts are shaped.

when these ghosts fly up there's no predicting what direction they will fly in, they fly in all directions, after flying downwards it can fly upwards and then downwards and then upwards and disappear. their flight pattern does not fit into the laws of physics. and there's no predicting of whether they will land on something or vanish. dead skin does not fly around nor does it vanish into thin air.

and it's not from my bedding because i've already said before that i've seen them in 2 other people's houses and i wasn't in their bedroom. i was in their kitchen, they keep their place clean so it's not my dead skin. it's not from any extractor fan because there weren't any fans that were switched on when the ghosts appeared in their homes. it doesn't resemble any dust that would come from an extractor fan and if it were dust from a fan then it would always land, there is no way that it would just vanish in thin air.

link me to some videos of dead skin that can fly, please.

Crackhead Bob
04-15-2011, 08:49 AM
So you live in a hermetically sealed room with no ventilation? I doubt it.

The simplest answer to a problem is usually the correct one, but I can see you don't think that way, which is the reason you were locked up.

Logic darling, learn logic.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-15-2011, 10:25 AM
Not at all. I open my window everyday to let my cat out. I posted pics of one that landed on my desk in my living room and a vid of one the flew around in my living room. You can't tell me that dead skin can lift itself away from my bedding and fly into the next room.

And i have already told you i have seen them in other peoples homes.

Your logic makes no sense. Try harder.

Crackhead Bob
04-15-2011, 11:04 AM
What I was trying to say, and you completely missed it, was that you have vents in your home don't you? AC, heat, that sort of thing?

It's just dust darling.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-21-2011, 04:10 PM
i have vents but the dust in those vents are brown and fluffy like the dust in my radiators that i've posted pics of.

it's not common household dust. otherwise everyone out there would have seen them at some point in their lives.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-21-2011, 04:14 PM
and i don't have AC i only have 1 extractor fan in my bathroom and 1 extractor fan in my kitchen. no other fans other than a normal desktop fan that i never have switched on. the dust in those fans are brown and fluffy, exactly like the brown and fluffy dust that was in my radiator. check the pics. and the dirt does not resemble the black shit that i've been describing in this thread.

Sham-iLL
04-21-2011, 04:20 PM
son that shit look disgusting, i just had spaghetti with tomato sauce now i feel like puking

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-28-2011, 05:54 AM

You look good for 34. ;)

thanks. i'm still 33, won't be 34 until later on in the year.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-28-2011, 06:19 AM
last christmas was the first christmas i didn't see any of these flying things. i hadn't seen one for months and months. if not on the day then boxing day or something.

they appear every april without fail, normally around easter if not good friday then they might appear on the saturday of easter monday or something. this year they appeared a few days before easter. they normally appear every christmas too, just not last christmas, i don't know why that was.

they also appear at other times throughout the year but i've never really taken note of when they each appear so i don't know if the time and day of when they appear coincide with any other significant dates.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-01-2011, 09:28 AM
i edited the post with my pack of smoke. i put the wrong vid in, the lyrics i thought up were from Propane Nightmares and not Comprachicos.

This is something OLLLDDDDDD!!! And DIRRTAAAAYYY!!!! And Dirtyaayy...

http://www.zootpatrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/ol_dirty_bastard.jpg

i just remembered one of the strange this that happened to me last year while i was in the nut house.

i remember sitting in the garden of the nuthouse on the grass with another patient named Michelle. anyway, we were talking and smoking cigs and having a laugh when the thought of renouncing religion came to my mind. as soon as i had that thought this other patient, Cornell, who was also in the garden came over to us holding an open bible in his hands and read a passage to us. i couldn't hear what passage he was reading but as soon as i saw it was a bible in his hand i started to heave. and then Michelle started heaving too, then all of a sudden we both vomited.

i don't know if that was an excorcism but it certainly felt like it. Michelle started going to church after that episode.

soul controller
05-02-2011, 04:33 AM
i was gonna post a decent comment..,
until i read the last post..

how do u cancel youtube friend requests? lol :P

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-24-2011, 10:08 AM
another observation i've made is that i've never seen any of these flying things not in flight first. i've never looked around the flat and just seen a few just lying there dormant. they have always appeared in the air in flight. and some times if i see them appear and take my eyes off them even for just a split second they can vanish into thin air. they do that sometimes and leave no trace of making an actual appearance.

this flying stuff is some kind of plasma. i don't have a plasma tv so it doesn't come from my tv.

i had a sample of these flying things stuck to a piece of cellotape waiting to be tested on. i caught that one years ago and wanted to preserve it until i could one day get it tested and stuck that sample onto my Stila make-up bag. well, when i was put into the nuthouse last summer i was only allowed a few things to go in there with. later on i was allowed to go home and collect a few things to bring back to the nuthouse with me. i went to collect my make-up bag and the sample was gone. ripped right off my make-up bag and whoever did it ripped the cellophane cover of my make-up bag. i think 'they' whoever it is has tested the sample and concluded that it's actually some sort of plasma.

wasn't Slimer from Ghostbusters made of ectoplasm?

WARPATH
05-24-2011, 10:39 AM
i edited the post with my pack of smoke. i put the wrong vid in, the lyrics i thought up were from Propane Nightmares and not Comprachicos.

i just remembered one of the strange this that happened to me last year while i was in the nut house.

i remember sitting in the garden of the nuthouse on the grass with another patient named Michelle. anyway, we were talking and smoking cigs and having a laugh when the thought of renouncing religion came to my mind. as soon as i had that thought this other patient, Cornell, who was also in the garden came over to us holding an open bible in his hands and read a passage to us. i couldn't hear what passage he was reading but as soon as i saw it was a bible in his hand i started to heave. and then Michelle started heaving too, then all of a sudden we both vomited.

i don't know if that was an excorcism but it certainly felt like it. Michelle started going to church after that episode.

I'd heave too if some asshole walked up to me with a bible.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-28-2011, 06:21 AM
i don't know why these things appear. if they are ghosts then does that make me the angel of death?

but they're already dead so i can't be the angel of death.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-20-2011, 07:29 AM
i caught another one on camera today. about 5 appeared before the one i captured on video.

i caught the first 3 on my right hand. the first 2 were tiny squiggles on the back of my hand and the 3rd one landed on the side of my finger. i had Rashaan Patterson's Where You Are playing in the background at the time.

ttvYb6wcJSU

this is like the 5th or 6th one that appeared. skaterboy brushed one away with his arm, just swung his hand at it while i was trying to look for the camera to film it. and that one he brushed away disappeared but luckily another appeared and i managed to film that one.

these are the pics of the ones that landed on my hand.

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/29685b6b.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/82076e05.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/8f8e3d39.jpg

and this is the new footage i got. you can't see it much in this video but it is there.

cKMut4PBt6Y

WARPATH
06-20-2011, 03:23 PM
IDK but you were shaking the shit out of that camera. You should slow down on the caffeine.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-27-2011, 12:07 AM
it's hard to film them cos i can't see them through the camera lens half the time cos it's not in focus. plus i don't know which direction they'll fly, there's no predicting. so i was having to look at it while filming it and checking back to see if i have it on camera at the same time.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-27-2011, 12:10 AM
you can definitely see something near the centre of the screen around the 20 sec mark and around the 30 sec mark for a few seconds.

WARPATH
06-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Maybe it's asbestos. You should get out of there.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-28-2011, 08:35 AM
i just googled asbestos and it's not asbestos.

http://www.mesotheliomacg.com/image/asbestos.JPG

http://www.mesotheliomalegaladvice.org/wp-content/neg_images/2457415cbf8a28e582617b89db959c77.jpg

http://www.asbestosvictimadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/chrysotile.jpg

WARPATH
06-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Are you sure? What year was your house/building made?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2011, 05:17 AM
2002. i was first person to live in my flat too.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-17-2012, 12:08 PM
i captured this footage on the 4th feb 2009 around 10.30am. it's only 8 secs long because my battery died when i starting filming. you might not see it against the green walls but you can see it against the white doors.

XpfRFGt_5bg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-17-2012, 12:15 PM
i forgot to mention, about the one that landed on my packet of Golden Virginia tobacco, well that tobacco was from the US. my lovely nurse went to visit her daughter who's now living in the US. she bought me that packet of tobacco from the US.

soul controller
07-17-2012, 01:57 PM
lol, thats some interesting skill you have, attracting them inter dimensional spider things... they kind of remind me of RODS, youtube flying rods, or rods in the atmosphere.. let me know if you need a link..

heres a video.. these are the mothers/fathers of the things you see

amnNgXRK_vo

gul1bjImnuM

^^ dope :p

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-17-2012, 02:22 PM
interesting vids, soul.

the guy was right in that objects moving slow can appear to be moving fast if the object is close to the lens. i don't think they are actually a living thing, not spider. when you look at it it just looks like a fine line of black dust.

those flying rods in the first vid flew around way too fast to be anything like the things i see. my camera can't capture how graceful the way my flying things fly. it's actually like they're doing a slow dance in the atmosphere.

and they don't produce light or reflect light. i've never seen any flying thing of mine in the dark, always with some kind of light on. i don't know how they do it but they can appear out of thin air, dance around a bit for my entertainment, and sometimes i don't always have my phone to film it so i have to take my eyes off the flying thing, now when i take my eyes off it it will do either of two things. one, it will vanish while i'm getting the camera and won't be there anymore when i come to film it. or two, sometimes it might still be there and allow me to film it dancing around and the it might vanish again once it's done or it might descend and land onto something.

i'm gutted when they don't allow me to film them. i haven't actually seen one since last summer. they deserted me at christmas and easter. not like them to miss those days.

Big Smokes
07-17-2012, 02:39 PM
so is it like a dragonfly?

V4D3R
07-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Its not asbestos - im a pro. Its not spores...im a pro. Its fuckins dust bunnies from your vent that are greasy and dirty as fuck floating around - trust me im a pro. Smoking a lot of weed can make shit seem plausible to all this fuckin mind boggling cracked up shit online....

YOU SAY YOU HAVENT SEEN ONE SINCE LAST SUMMER - GO CHECK THE FILTER ON YOUR HVAC. I BET ITS DIRTY AF.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
i don't have any vents in my bedroom or living room. what vents are you talking about?

V4D3R
07-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Most likely where your ac is blowing. Moisture dust combo.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-17-2012, 07:15 PM
we don't have ac in england.

only if you own your own property and you've had it installed yourself. and even then it's rare for properties in england to have ac.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-17-2012, 08:40 PM
though, saying the flying things look and act like dust when you touch it with your fingers.

there was a few times when they have landed on my skin in the night and kind of stained my skin at the same time cos when i woke up it was still there on my skin.

it's landed on my nails too, stained my nails too. but when it's landed onto something other than my skin or nails, like that packet of tobacco and when it landed on my bra, it didn't stain those things. it just brushed off easily from those things and didn't leave a trace.

Big Smokes
07-18-2012, 09:26 AM
so its like a bug or what exactly?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-19-2012, 12:11 PM
they're dust of some sort. as far as i can make out. but somehow the natural laws of physics do not apply to them. it's almost as if they are living, the way they can control which direction they want to move. imagine being deep in the ocean and looking at the seaweed flowing to and fro moved gently by the tide. the seaweed would look like it's slow dancing in the sea. as these things are doing in the atmosphere. they are not living things. no wings or anything to fly with.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2012, 05:40 PM
now that i think of it, they don't actually fly fly, they more or less just float. like seaweed would float on water. when they float around they bend and curl and twist, they're fascinating to watch. with the music always playing in the background in my place it would seem like they're dancing in the air.

i call them things because they can float upwards then downwards again and then upwards and away. there's no predicting which direction they will float and whether they will land or not. when they appear they will be visible for anything between 10 secs to maybe 1 min.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-04-2012, 10:54 PM
those flying rods sorta darts in a straight line and fly much much faster than the flying things i see.

anyway, i saw another one around 3.22am on 24 aug and another one around 4.21pm the same day. i don't know if that date has any significance. these were very small ones, a lot smaller than usual.

check two
09-04-2012, 11:45 PM
do they frighten you?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-05-2012, 09:59 AM
not at all. i think they're fascinating and always look forward to seeing more. i always have music playing, so when they appear i like to watch them float around with the music.

ShaDynasty
09-05-2012, 04:51 PM
maybe you should clean up your house sometime, and then there won't be dust and tiny bits of fabric flying about.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-05-2012, 07:27 PM
someone's upset cos i didn't reply to his pm

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-27-2012, 04:18 PM
10.02 pm saturday 27 october 2012.

just saw another flying thing. i was sitting in bed at the time. it appeared about a foot away from my head, i watched it for a few seconds, realised that my phone was still in my coat pocket and couldn't film it, i then thought i'd let it land on my hand but decided to look for paper instead. as i turned my head and looked away from it for a quick second to look for paper and then quickly looked back to see if it was still there but it was gone. that happens a lot when they appear, the majority of them will disappear, they rarely land.

Bz6mZssLVrM

this was playing on the radio at the time.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-27-2012, 08:23 PM
tonight happens to be longest night of the year.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-07-2012, 06:51 PM
3.55 pm wednesday 7 november 2012

a small one appeared in my bedroom. only saw it a few seconds before it vanished. dj talking on the radio but can't remember what he was talking about, think it was steve harris on at the time.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-08-2012, 10:54 AM
4.01 pm thursday 8 november 2012

one appeared in the bedroom. i was on the laptop at the time. it appeared near a few inches away from my laptop. i didn't know if my phone was still in my coat pocket or if it was close to hand, i didn't want to look away from it and for it to disappear, so i just sat back and watched. it floated around for about 2 mins before landing on my duvet. i took pics. the radio was on but it was just ads.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/A7MRMgLCMAIQ5MJ_zpsdeccd48e.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/A7MRQl-CEAACmMB_zps73dfdc32.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/A7MRDCECcAAH89V_zps06ef8b05.jpg

i don't know if i've mentioned this but in addition to floating in different directions, it can also just hover. it doesn't move very fast as it is but when it goes to hover it slows to hover and then slowly floats again in whatever direction. after floating downwards it can then decide to float upwards again.

KERZO
11-08-2012, 02:58 PM
http://tdotcomics.ca/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/aliens-meme.jpg

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Its not asbestos - im a pro. Its not spores...im a pro. Its fuckins dust bunnies from your vent that are greasy and dirty as fuck floating around - trust me im a pro. Smoking a lot of weed can make shit seem plausible to all this fuckin mind boggling cracked up shit online....

YOU SAY YOU HAVENT SEEN ONE SINCE LAST SUMMER - GO CHECK THE FILTER ON YOUR HVAC. I BET ITS DIRTY AF.

Lmao

hashashin
11-08-2012, 03:49 PM
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/A7MRMgLCMAIQ5MJ_zpsdeccd48e.jpg

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar71628_8.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_magkuiw12C1ry10fwo1_500.gif

it looks oily in the pics, what sort of texture is it? were u smoking anything at the time?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-08-2012, 04:04 PM
texture of dust. they appear whether i'm smoking or not.

hashashin
11-08-2012, 04:17 PM
pity u cant get it tested to see what it actually is made of. Sure I used to see something similar when I was a teenager, always thought it was off resin somehow or maybe something off burning candles. too long ago to remember now

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Lmao

what he forgets is that KTL is all about 'mind boggling cracked up shit online'.

Fatal Guillotine
11-12-2012, 03:23 PM
texture of dust. they appear whether i'm smoking or not.

Interesting. outside of it having the texture of dust, what are its other characteristics?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 03:49 PM
read the thread.

Fatal Guillotine
11-12-2012, 04:15 PM
read the thread.

i have.

a cobweb would brush off your fingernail if you rubbed it right? well this stuff doesn't, not always.

this other time on landed on my fingernail late at night, i slept and checked my fingernail the next morning and it was still there.

if it doesn't stick to something and just lands like it did in those 2 pics, then it would just act like dust.

normally i just see about 1-3 of them at a time, but on 2 occasions i've seen a whole cluster of what must have been about 15-20 of them. the first time was when i was at a friends house in her kitchen, a cluster of them appeared in front of my face and then within a few seconds they all vanished. the second time was easter last year i described above.

the quality of those videos are pretty bad because i used my phone cam to record it. it's the only recording equipment i have, plus i wouldn't have time to set up a proper camera, or have a camera already set up to capture them cos i never know when they'll appear.

they've shown up on easter monday and easter sunday before. oh, and this year they showed up on chinese new year too.

this whole thread is quite intriguing tbh. it honestly difficult to say for me what it is and what it isnt

food for thought
11-12-2012, 04:19 PM
^^not as intriguing as you talking shit about wu corp on other forums all over the internet LOL

Fatal Guillotine
11-12-2012, 04:22 PM
lol

check two
11-12-2012, 04:30 PM
I thought you didn't like it here fatal? lol

Fatal Guillotine
11-12-2012, 04:32 PM
its okay check wu tang corp has it good days and its bad days imo.

KERZO
11-13-2012, 05:48 PM
^ Said like a truly depressed fagatron.

I think that the black little floaty things are fragments of soul controllers turban flying around as he hides on top of your wardrobe.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 04:58 AM
Sat 1 Dec 2012 18.53 a ghost just appeared while The Strokes - 1251 played on Xfm. It vanished after a few seconds.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:59 PM
the time 12.51 is significant to me. i'd heard the song many times before but never knew the title until i looked it up yesterday.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-03-2012, 09:01 PM
You need your vents and ducts cleaned, that shit is a contaminant and you're breathing it in.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 09:06 PM
there are no vents in my bedroom and none in my living room. read the thread. what contaminant and where does it come from? why is it able to vanish? why does it float? it is able to float and hover. everything that goes up must come down, but these things can go up again after coming down and then decide to hover before floating off into another direction, why is that?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-05-2012, 09:00 AM

kN4Xxhk7OvM

if you examine my first video, you can see that i'm filming quite high up cos you can clearly see the position of the laundry bags on top of my wardrobe, so not far from the ceiling. the footage lasts about 37 secs. 37 secs where it hovers and floats at the same height the entire time. what kind of dust is able to do that?

soul controller
12-05-2012, 09:09 AM
you haz aliens living in your loft

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-05-2012, 09:13 AM
i think i might have got possessed by that thing that night. it coincides with something else that happened, and became reality. maybe they were trying to tell me something.

soul controller
12-05-2012, 09:22 AM
ive had similar experiences when i was 22-25ish fucking with lucid dreams...

lol i wrote alot in some threads on KTL

saw all types of reptilian / lizard / spider things, it carried on for years, been all good for about 4 years

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-07-2012, 04:21 AM
the song 12:51 is quite old, it was released in 2003. the time 12:51 only became significant to me earlier this year, probably sometime early this summer. i was a bit spooked when i found out the name of the song.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-07-2012, 10:36 AM
friday 7 december 2012 16.28

another one just appeared in my bedroom. it appeared while the new Mumford and Sons song Lover of the Light played on the radio. i managed to grab my phone but i had to keep an eye on the ghost and try unlock my phone and change the setting from photo mode to film mode. by the time i finished changing the settings, i looked to see where the ghost was and it was gone.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-07-2012, 09:29 PM
12:51 might have become significant in the spring, I can't be sure. I think it was sometime after Easter.

D.projectile
12-11-2012, 07:52 AM
12:51 might have become significant in the spring, I can't be sure. I think it was sometime after Easter.

wat happend to our date?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-11-2012, 09:46 PM
what date? i don't know who you are.

check two
12-12-2012, 11:32 AM
I think his name might be Yakub

D.projectile
12-12-2012, 01:25 PM
I think his name might be Yakub

wtf

D.projectile
12-12-2012, 01:47 PM
what date? i don't know who you are.

ok honey berry dumplings xxxx

KERZO
12-12-2012, 05:25 PM
^ hahahaha top secondary of the month.

Drunken Monk
12-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Leave drugs

D.projectile
12-13-2012, 12:19 PM
secondary

nope

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-21-2012, 06:53 PM
i should say that the camera on my phone isn't always able to focus on those flying things 100% of the time. there are moments in the recordings when they can't be seen but at the time of recording they were visible 100% of the time from the beginning of the recoding until they vanished at the end of the recording.

the one i captured in my living room didn't vanish at the end of that recording. that recording ended cos my phone died.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 09:59 AM
maybe these flying things aren't ghosts at all.

maybe they're what scientists call 'dark matter'. they don't follow Einstein's theory of gravity at all.

Ensō
01-02-2013, 12:04 PM
Off topic question
Are you the only female on the forum?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 12:17 PM
if it's women you're after try this: http://www.xxxblackbook.com/register

if you have nothing to add to the thread gtfo.

food for thought
01-02-2013, 12:36 PM
lol. So i saw two of these things about a week ago.

if you try to reach for them, they fly away.

I managed to touch/grab one of them. the thing was "wet". almost oily. and it leaves a black stain on your fingers.

Im thinking we need to get our vents cleaned.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Dirty Vents......It Could Be Soot From The Vent It Could Be Partianally Decomposed Insect Legs From Your Vent Which Would Explain Why It Would Suddanly Would Vanish.....Get Your Vents Checked.....And Your Fingers Make You Seem Fat :(......Not What I Imagined

What I was trying to say, and you completely missed it, was that you have vents in your home don't you? AC, heat, that sort of thing?

It's just dust darling.

You need your vents and ducts cleaned, that shit is a contaminant and you're breathing it in.

lol. So i saw two of these things about a week ago.

if you try to reach for them, they fly away.

I managed to touch/grab one of them. the thing was "wet". almost oily. and it leaves a black stain on your fingers.

Im thinking we need to get our vents cleaned.

there are no vents in my bedroom and none in my living room. read the thread. what contaminant and where does it come from? why is it able to vanish? why does it float? it is able to float and hover. everything that goes up must come down, but these things can go up again after coming down and then decide to hover before floating off into another direction, why is that?

how many times do i have to tell you guys that there are NO vents in my bedroom NOR my living room.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 12:45 PM

we don't have ac in england.

only if you own your own property and you've had it installed yourself. and even then it's rare for properties in england to have ac.

and i don't have AC i only have 1 extractor fan in my bathroom and 1 extractor fan in my kitchen. no other fans other than a normal desktop fan that i never have switched on. the dust in those fans are brown and fluffy, exactly like the brown and fluffy dust that was in my radiator. check the pics. and the dirt does not resemble the black shit that i've been describing in this thread.

read.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 02:27 PM
If you really think it's just normal household dust, I dare any one of you to film dust, any kind of dust you like. Make sure that it's at least 2 metres off the ground and it stays afloat at the same height for more than 30 secs like in my first video.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 04:58 PM
don't forget to post your videos here.

Obey
01-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Unless terribly designed every house apartment or unit has some sort of ventilation, i wouldnt be suprised if it has to be this way due to health regulations. With this said, being an ex tradesman, ive never witnessed a home without it. For example where im living atm has little slits on the wall just under the ceiling. We also have ducted heating and cooling. It could be supernatural, but you first have to eliminate all possibilities as most supernatural occurrences are in the form of spirits and or ghosts

Posted from Wutang-corp.com App for Android

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 10:43 PM
I know what a fucking vent looks like. I've decorated my own flat so I know there aren't any vents in my bedroom or living. No vents, no slits. You live in Australia, what is common in Australian homes isn't commonplace in English homes. just like what's common in the US isn't commonplace over here.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Unless terribly designed every house apartment or unit has some sort of ventilation, i wouldnt be suprised if it has to be this way due to health regulations. With this said, being an ex tradesman, ive never witnessed a home without it. For example where im living atm has little slits on the wall just under the ceiling. We also have ducted heating and cooling. It could be supernatural, but you first have to eliminate all possibilities as most supernatural occurrences are in the form of spirits and or ghosts

Posted from Wutang-corp.com App for Android

If you really think it's just normal household dust, I dare any one of you to film dust, any kind of dust you like. Make sure that it's at least 2 metres off the ground and it stays afloat at the same height for more than 30 secs like in my first video.

Why don't you post a video of the dirt from your vents?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 11:24 PM
try it with dirt from any vent you like and post it here.

Crackhead Bob
01-02-2013, 11:57 PM
They fly off when you burn incense.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-02-2013, 11:59 PM
i haven't burned any incense sticks for at least 10 years.

i stick to scented oils and candles now. and i don't light them often, maybe about 5 times a year.

and no, no candles were lit or any oils burning when i filmed those things.

try what you said and film it. post the video here.

Crackhead Bob
01-03-2013, 12:05 AM
No, I have far too much masturbating to do to waste my time filming that stupid shit.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-03-2013, 12:09 AM
you're using this thread for masturbation material?

Crackhead Bob
01-03-2013, 09:27 AM
http://rgbydyvkcn.dyncdn.me/posters2/9/9afc47f2fa589a890b013177fbae58da968252c1.jpg

Now I am.

Ensō
01-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Taint particles
Wash your ass!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-03-2013, 10:11 AM
jeez you guys are totes hilar! :clap:

Obey
01-03-2013, 04:37 PM
I don't have dirt in my vents lol get angry

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-03-2013, 04:48 PM
try it with any kind of dirt you like and post it here.

:picture:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-03-2013, 05:34 PM
try it with any kind of dirt you think it is and post it here.

VORTEX
01-04-2013, 03:12 AM
damn you're pushing it for some damn dirt... FUCK

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-04-2013, 03:20 AM
yep. the dirt i see is a lot more interesting than you, obviously.

VORTEX
01-04-2013, 03:29 AM
cause that be the only shit that surrounds you!

why should i give a fuck if you find me interesting or not on a fucking forum? LMAO!
Are you here to motherfucking date or what?
I ain't here to date, especially women who find vent dirt interesting..

Besides ain't you old as fuck?..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-04-2013, 03:31 AM
u mad?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-04-2013, 03:33 AM

try it with any kind of dirt you like and post it here.

:picture:

VORTEX
01-04-2013, 03:34 AM
Should i be mad?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-04-2013, 03:34 AM
don't talk. just show and prove.

VORTEX
01-04-2013, 03:47 AM
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/MTDB/dirt2_zpsf1d82741.jpg

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/MTDB/2335284ashx_zpse24dfeb0.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-04-2013, 03:51 AM
you got nothing. :satisfy:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-04-2013, 04:31 AM
cause that be the only shit that surrounds you!

why should i give a fuck if you find me interesting or not on a fucking forum? LMAO!
Are you here to motherfucking date or what?
I ain't here to date, especially women who find vent dirt interesting..

Besides ain't you old as fuck?..

yea, it's because i know how men get really turned on by talk of flying dirt, recycling raw sewage, dinosaur bones, etc, etc.

it's for the raging boners, obviously.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-04-2013, 06:04 AM
http://www.arcticmonkeys-store.co.uk/images/artists/arctic_monkeys/am_poster_packshot_web.jpg

VORTEX
01-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Thanks for the neg rep, you're mad mature ain't ya..
However, i highly doubt you have any fucking clue who i am.
I ain't no fucking secondary.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-09-2013, 07:37 PM
:yessad:

you have nothing to add to this thread but to talk to me about some bollocks i don't wanna know about. say something interesting or gtfo.

diggy
01-09-2013, 11:12 PM

VORTEX
01-10-2013, 01:16 AM
lmao.. at your fake ass trixx..
Don't neg rep me claiming you know who i am, when you don't.
And since i can't hit you up in a pm, imma do what it right here.
This whole threads is bullocks and bullshit... ain't no knowledge bout' fucking vent dirt, you nutcase.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-10-2013, 02:54 AM
Prove it. Prove that it's vent dirt. Prove that you can do the same with vent dirt or any kind of dirt you think it is.

Film it and post it here.

Otherwise don't come in here chatting shit.

VORTEX
01-10-2013, 03:36 AM
Prove it. Prove that it's vent dirt. Prove that you can do the same with vent dirt or any kind of dirt you think it is.

Film it and post it here.

Otherwise don't come in here chatting shit.

you ain't never gonna prove that it's anything else than just vent dirt..
get real, it's just motherfucking dust, nothing else -
It's just like saying: prove that this dawg right here, is a motherfucking cat, and film it?!? IT AIN'T THO!
Nah i ain't 12 years old, i got real shit to do, why would I waste my time like that.
Maybe you need to look at your surroundings with your own two eyes instead of through a fucking camera.

chatting shit you said?
Lmao, i was done after the pictures were posted - However when you claim shit, like when you claim to know who i am, based on earlier posts in this thread, i gotta call you out on that. prove it Trixx, prove who the fuck i am, or shut your clam tight.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-10-2013, 03:44 AM
go cry in your cereals or something.

you think this thread is bullshit then so be it. i don't really care to convince you otherwise.

:)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-18-2013, 04:20 PM
12 march 2007

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12d2670_zps6bb525a5.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12e2671_zps8eb55d61.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12f2673_zpsd345cace.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12g2675_zps30f299c8.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12h2679_zps0c12ad48.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12i2691_zpsf349a401.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12a2693_zps405ff662.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12b2696_zps8d456ee6.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12c2698_zps8dc95deb.jpg

18 april 2007

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007apr18a_zps65ef1d0a.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007apr18b2725_zpsc32d1021.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007apr18a2724_zpsba2ae1c9.jpg

4 february 2009

XpfRFGt_5bg&feature=share&list=UUxFl0k5-wD_ARs--qR4kgRQ

27 november 2009

kN4Xxhk7OvM&list=UUxFl0k5-wD_ARs--qR4kgRQ

30 november 2009

DpYHku_yNH8&list=UUxFl0k5-wD_ARs--qR4kgRQ

13 april 2011

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13e_zps00944775.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13a1703_zps487965e2.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13b1703_zpsca6d44fe.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13c1704_zps20624e29.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13d1706_zps01475d83.jpg

14 april 2011

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14f_zps75709873.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14g_zps971394e6.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14d1712_zps7b5c5729.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14a1707_zpse65b6586.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14b1709_zps1c20903c.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14c1710_zpsb181bf4a.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14e1713_zps7d8d6163.jpg

20 june 2011

cKMut4PBt6Y&list=UUxFl0k5-wD_ARs--qR4kgRQ&index=6

8 november 2012

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8e1244_zps1d07ef09.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8f1252_zps3be87b6f.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8g1254_zps9c93696f.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8h1255_zps2c95517e.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8i1266_zps3c680357.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8a_zps07838687.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8b_zps82624613.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8c0563_zpsed79345a.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8d0564_zps0267a37e.jpg

rakimkoolgrapwutang
01-18-2013, 04:27 PM
ive seen those things before. i was home from school and i was in my school blazer and i lit a match and as it was burning i rubbed my school blazer and all that black stuff started floating around and flew upwards then back down and all over the shop.

i think it could just be from ur clothes

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-18-2013, 05:28 PM
it's not.

now fuck off.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-18-2013, 05:29 PM
or go burn your blazer, film it and post it.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
01-18-2013, 05:39 PM
or go burn your blazer, film it and post it.

thats fucking dirty and disgussting trix. im reporting you

rakimkoolgrapwutang
01-18-2013, 05:40 PM
oh shit i thought she said sister instead of blazer hahahahahahahahshs

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-18-2013, 06:36 PM
thats fucking dirty and disgussting trix. im reporting you

oh shit i thought she said sister instead of blazer hahahahahahahahshs

just goes to prove how much of a giant deformed pussyole you are.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
01-18-2013, 06:57 PM
m

hashashin
01-24-2013, 10:38 AM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-24-2013, 10:41 AM
watch and post all the porn you want. it doesn't equal a real woman.

you've been single a very looooooooooooooong time. i can tell.

you couldn't even get yourself a casual fuck if you wanted.

hashashin
01-24-2013, 10:50 AM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-24-2013, 10:51 AM
it stunk of shit.

hashashin
01-24-2013, 10:52 AM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-24-2013, 10:55 AM
your dick stinks, your face stinks, your personality stinks.

go find someone who will accept you for being you

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119325

hashashin
01-24-2013, 11:02 AM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-24-2013, 11:04 AM

hashashin
01-24-2013, 11:06 AM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-24-2013, 11:10 AM
your dick stinks, your face stinks, your personality stinks.

go find someone who will accept you for being you

hashashin
01-24-2013, 11:17 AM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-24-2013, 11:22 AM
post your score, cocksucker.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119600

hashashin
01-24-2013, 11:26 AM
The funny thing is I actually would like to have a go but can't find anywhere to play it online. My phone doesn't do apps! I did this one this morning but only gives you a % score

http://www.mensa.org/workout

hashashin
01-25-2013, 06:16 AM

hashashin
01-25-2013, 06:58 AM
12 march 2007

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12d2670_zps6bb525a5.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12e2671_zps8eb55d61.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12f2673_zpsd345cace.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12g2675_zps30f299c8.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12h2679_zps0c12ad48.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12i2691_zpsf349a401.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12a2693_zps405ff662.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12b2696_zps8d456ee6.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007mar12c2698_zps8dc95deb.jpg

18 april 2007

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007apr18a_zps65ef1d0a.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007apr18b2725_zpsc32d1021.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2007apr18a2724_zpsba2ae1c9.jpg

4 february 2009

XpfRFGt_5bg&feature=share&list=UUxFl0k5-wD_ARs--qR4kgRQ

27 november 2009

kN4Xxhk7OvM&list=UUxFl0k5-wD_ARs--qR4kgRQ

30 november 2009

DpYHku_yNH8&list=UUxFl0k5-wD_ARs--qR4kgRQ

13 april 2011

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13e_zps00944775.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13a1703_zps487965e2.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13b1703_zpsca6d44fe.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13c1704_zps20624e29.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr13d1706_zps01475d83.jpg

14 april 2011

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14f_zps75709873.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14g_zps971394e6.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14d1712_zps7b5c5729.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14a1707_zpse65b6586.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14b1709_zps1c20903c.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14c1710_zpsb181bf4a.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2011apr14e1713_zps7d8d6163.jpg

20 june 2011

cKMut4PBt6Y&list=UUxFl0k5-wD_ARs--qR4kgRQ&index=6

8 november 2012

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8e1244_zps1d07ef09.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8f1252_zps3be87b6f.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8g1254_zps9c93696f.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8h1255_zps2c95517e.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8i1266_zps3c680357.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8a_zps07838687.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8b_zps82624613.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8c0563_zpsed79345a.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/craftytrixx/2012nov8d0564_zps0267a37e.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-06-2013, 04:08 AM
one appeared while Momentarily Human (Delphic and Daft Punk mash-up) was playing.

Delphic - This Momentary lyrics

We, you and me what is said wasn't never meant to hurt,
Real stories always come off worse
Can we make the time to leave it behind and reshape, remake our faith in what we see, how you feel so unsteady,
I'm already out of reach, remember finding your feet,
In a fine time, take the time to find me,
I'll be ready waiting lets do something real...
Lets do something real
We, you and me what is said wasn't ever meant to hurt,
Real stories always come off worse
Can we make the time to leave it behind and reshape, remake our faith in what we see, how you feel so unsteady,
I'm already out of reach, remember finding your feet,
In a fine time, take the time to find me,
I'll be ready waiting lets do something real...
Lets do something real x 3
Real something x 7
Lets do something
Real something x 3
Lets do something
Real something x 3
Lets do something real

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-06-2013, 04:11 AM
another one appeared while Mumford & Sons played on the radio

MUMFORD & SONS LYRICS

"Lover Of The Light"

And in the middle of the night
I may watch you go
There'll be no value in the strength
Of walls that I have grown
There'll be no comfort in the shade
Of the shadows thrown
But I'd be yours if you'd be mine

Stretch out my life
And pick the seams out
Take what you like
But close my ears and eyes
Watch me stumble over and over

I had done wrong
You build your tower
But call me home
And I will build a throne
And wash my eyes out never again

But love the one you hold
And I'll be your goal
To have and to hold
A lover of the light

With skin too tight
And eyes like marbles
You spin me high
So watch me as I glide
Before I tumble homeward, homeward

I know I tried
I was not stable
And flawed by pride
I miss my sanguine eyes
So hold my hands up — breathe in and breathe out

So love the one you hold
And I'll be your goal
To have and to hold
A lover of the light

And in the middle of the night
I may watch you go
There'll be no value in the strength
Of walls that I have grown
There'll be no comfort in the shade
Of the shadows thrown
You may not trust the promises
Of the change I'll show
But I'd be yours if you'd be mine

So love the one you hold
And I'll be your goal
To have and to hold
A lover of the light

So love the one you hold
And I will be your goal
To have and to hold
A lover of the light

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-06-2013, 07:06 AM
i remember one appeared one night while i had Just For Today by Kosheen playing. i remember texting into the radio station about it but didn't write it down anywhere, so i don't have the date and time of that one, but i remember it appeared in the living room that night.

that tune has no lyrics.

LORD NOSE
02-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Trixx - have you checked your vents ?

maybe when you sit down on your couch or soft chair, dust flies out from underneath

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-06-2013, 10:36 AM
are you saying dust flies out of my couch/chair in my living room and makes its way into my bedroom while i'm on my laptop in the bedroom?

how many times do i have to tell you people? I swear some people don't know how to read.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY VENTS iN MY LIVING ROOM OR BEDROOM. I HAVE 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY KiTCHEN AND 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY BATHROOM. THE ONLY VENTS I HAVE ARE ON THOSE 2 EXTRACTOR FANS AND NO OTHER VENTS ANYWHERE ELSE IN MY FLAT!

food for thought
02-06-2013, 10:45 AM
yea I would check vents

im noticing this more when I am smoking

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-06-2013, 10:46 AM
they're coming for you.

LORD NOSE
02-06-2013, 10:54 AM
are you saying dust flies out of my couch/chair in my living room and makes its way into my bedroom while i'm on my laptop in the bedroom?

how many times do i have to tell you people? I swear some people don't know how to read.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY VENTS iN MY LIVING ROOM OR BEDROOM. I HAVE 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY KiTCHEN AND 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY BATHROOM. THE ONLY VENTS I HAVE ARE ON THOSE 2 EXTRACTOR FANS AND NO OTHER VENTS ANYWHERE ELSE IN MY FLAT!

tity tantrums ?

i wasn't among the people you told that to ...but....

I DO NOT HAVE ANY VENTS....

THE ONLY VENTS I HAVE .......

maybe you should check your vents

perhaps it's the remains of spirit world sperm - it's like dried black sperm looking for some sand to fertilize.

there are probably allot of spooks and ghosts with their dick out on the ceiling fappin when you come out the shower.

i would recommend that you talk to john candy about this, but he's no longer with us and i doubt that he's the one masturbating on your ceiling.

good luck with your findings, and may you have a lovely bowl of food to eat tonight

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-06-2013, 10:58 AM
k

KERZO
02-06-2013, 04:27 PM
My current hypothesis is that it is fluff from a troglodyte's sock which is hiding up the anus of one of your cats.

Any questions/discussions are welcome regarding this theory...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-06-2013, 04:30 PM
i've been seeing these things since 2005 or something like that.

i didn't get Ching Bao until 2009.

KERZO
02-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Damn, you busted my theory..I'll start work on my next one.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-21-2013, 07:38 PM
the one that i think was Biggie might have been the one that landed on my bra and not the packet of Golden Virginia.

LORD NOSE
02-21-2013, 07:46 PM
is this a trix ?