PDA

View Full Version : Do you know your potential?

SID
12-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Do you know what power resides in you? are you awakened to your true nature?

We are more then flesh, bones and blood.

So much more....

http://i45.tinypic.com/riz2fq.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-14-2009, 04:12 PM
what kind of powers are you chattin about?

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2009, 04:41 PM
yes sid. this reality is a cosmic cosplay game. our consciousnesses are just trying on identities such as gavin and siddartha to experience new things.

next cycle i might be jennifer, the white debutante from paris you might be klatuu the andromedan chimmney sweep.

but to get hung up on these petty 3D vibes is cheating yourself to the extent of having sex with zero penetration and no kissing.

Visionz
12-14-2009, 05:55 PM
I dare say that anyone that has realized their full potential wouldn't be posting on the corp

diggy
12-15-2009, 12:37 AM
I know my potential.

NinjaSpiT
12-15-2009, 01:25 AM
Is it even worth reaching another level of consciousness knowing the striving for of an infinite is neverending,or meaningless

Urban_Journalz
12-15-2009, 07:58 AM
I dare say that anyone that has realized their full potential wouldn't be posting on the corp Too true.

Is it even worth reaching another level of consciousness knowing the striving for of an infinite is neverending,or meaningless
Meaningless?
|(

Uncle Steezo
12-15-2009, 09:31 AM
I dare say that anyone that has realized their full potential wouldn't be posting on the corp

if you realized your full potential you wouldn't even be on earth.

SID
12-15-2009, 12:12 PM
what kind of powers are you chattin about?

Where do we come from?

our mother right?

Where did she come from? her mother right?

Where did humans come from?

Evolution right?

Where did evolution come from?

The earth right?

Where did the earth come from?

The universe right?

So in essence we are cosmic in nature, our origin can be traced directly to the cosmos, and as we know there is so much about the universe that baffles us to the point of rewriting the whole theory of reality

Black holes, Space and time continuum, Dimensions, Multiverses, String theory.

Some of these concepts will melt your mind if you try to comprehend them, that being said nothing is solid, or concrete.

what i am trying to say is that we have a cosmic imprint ingrained into us laying dormant, hibernating if you will, only to be awakened with the right key.

it is the key we need to find to unlock our potential.

What powers do we possess? we possess a range or para-psychological abilities that need to be trained, some already claim to posses certain abilities, and don't forget we only use 5% brain power, Einstein used 6% and was absolute genius who flipped the scientific world upside down with his breakthroughs.

We can raise our brain power with the right key.

yes sid. this reality is a cosmic cosplay game. our consciousnesses are just trying on identities such as gavin and siddartha to experience new things.

next cycle i might be jennifer, the white debutante from paris you might be klatuu the andromedan chimmney sweep.

but to get hung up on these petty 3D vibes is cheating yourself to the extent of having sex with zero penetration and no kissing.

I liked that post.

Is that how you feel vizionz?, if you feel like that then your post count, join date and position on the forum makes you the most unlearned out of all of us.

This site is a medium for contacting people all over the world and spreading powerful posts.

I mean we all get bored with our crowd in real life, that when we come here to speak to sexy bitches from Los Angeles, Slum dwellers from new york, dubsteppers from london Ecological turtle divers based in Galapagos and intelligent Australian people.

No where else except wucorp.

Becoming one with the infinite is the goal, not chasing the end, because their is no end, only a circle.

Visionz
12-15-2009, 12:37 PM
^knowing your full potential and actualizing it are two different things. Conversing with people on a global scale is cool and thought provoking but is it the realization of mine (or anyone's) full potential? No, no its not.

SID
12-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Neither is taking a shit. We still do it though.

LORD NOSE
12-15-2009, 02:20 PM
ok - we are cosmic - now what

ultimately its people who want to be exempt from death that tries to connect to an infinite source before they connect to who and what they know - Me, understanding you, will bring me that much closer to seeing the big picture -

Black Man
12-15-2009, 03:04 PM
I thought these were some interesting questions....

Where do we come from?

our mother right?

No, the above statment isn't right. The Original Man who is Allah, the Supreme Being Black Man doesn't come from his mother for he has no mother. Never has and never will. The 'woman' came from the Original Man, the Original Man didn't come from the woman, he didn't come from anything for the Original Man who is Allah, the Supreme Being Black Man has always existed and always will.

Babies are born THROUGH the woman, they don't come from the woman. Big difference.

Where did she come from? her mother right?

No, she came from man.

Where did humans come from?

Evolution right?

No, 'humans' did not come from evolution.

Where did evolution come from?

The earth right?

No, evolution did not come 'from' the earth.

Evolution isn't a place where things come from.

Where did the earth come from?

The universe right?

No.

So in essence we are cosmic in nature, our origin can be traced directly to the cosmos, and as we know there is so much about the universe that baffles us to the point of rewriting the whole theory of reality

The Sun, Moon, and Stars all have an origin and the physical world also has a foundation. Anything that has an origin cannot be my origin for the Original Man is the origin/foundation of all things in existence including the Sun Moon and Stars which has their origin with the Original Man who is Allah, the Supreme Being Black Man....

Black holes, Space and time continuum, Dimensions, Multiverses, String theory.

All of the above were set into motion for all of the above is cause by the Sun Of Man.

Some of these concepts will melt your mind if you try to comprehend them, that being said nothing is solid, or concrete.

what i am trying to say is that we have a cosmic imprint ingrained into us laying dormant, hibernating if you will, only to be awakened with the right key.

it is the key we need to find to unlock our potential.

What powers do we possess? we possess a range or para-psychological abilities that need to be trained, some already claim to posses certain abilities, and don't forget we only use 5% brain power, Einstein used 6% and was absolute genius who flipped the scientific world upside down with his breakthroughs.

How do you calculate brain power and what unit of meaurement is being used?

Who measured Einstein's brain power?

We can raise our brain power with the right key.

Black Man
12-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Do you know what power resides in you? are you awakened to your true nature?

We are more then flesh, bones and blood.

So much more....

http://i45.tinypic.com/riz2fq.jpg

What more are we?

ALCATRAZ
12-15-2009, 03:18 PM
funny you made this thread, my winter vacation is coming up for work and i'm plannin on diving into the abyss, first time in like 6 months ... can't wait to find out some more of my potential!!!! http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/mushroom.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/mushroom.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/mushroom.gif

LORD NOSE
12-15-2009, 03:26 PM
in order for me to be able to effectively deliver a one inch knock out punch to someone, i'd have to train and condition myself to do so - the skin and muscle can also be conditioned to be as hard as steel - our potential is unlimited - you can realize this all you want - but getting there is another thread - in our life times, we usually are able to master something -
mastering how to live a long healthy life would be first before going on and carrying out reaching your full potentrial

SID
12-15-2009, 03:30 PM
funny you made this thread, my winter vacation is coming up for work and i'm plannin on diving into the abyss, first time in like 6 months ... can't wait to find out some more of my potential!!!! http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/mushroom.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/mushroom.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/mushroom.gif

Make the most out of it dude.

ALCATRAZ
12-15-2009, 03:40 PM
fasho

LHX
12-18-2009, 02:07 AM
we have one power: the ability to make decisions

when you take control of this power - repeatedly, with effort

time after time, you can see that your path of decisions can do some tremendous shit

some say that our ability to learn is also a power, but im thinking thats a load of horse shit

learning is only useful inasmuch as it leads to our next decision

when you make your decisions based on the movements of the universe, you begin to walk with the power of the entire universe -

you realize things like - if you treat people bad, you are creating a bad place to live in

seriously tho - just think about how a pussy needs to be treated

its basic math to recognize that the person with the best intent and consideration will wind up being responsible for the things that they are considerate about

Sports

thatKid
12-18-2009, 02:12 AM

so true

LHX
12-18-2009, 02:19 AM
people that realize their full potential still need exercise

what reason is there to suggest that such a person would do nothing BUT post on a web forum?

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2009, 10:09 AM
people that realize their full potential still need exercise

what reason is there to suggest that such a person would do nothing BUT post on a web forum?

I would have to say, from my own perspective, if I were said person, I'd be too busy learning more about my capabilities. Contemplating the limits of the limitless within and without. Focusing entirely on me and my abilities. Figuring out how to use them for the greater good and not going power-mad. There's an abundance of things one would be forced to deal with, I imagine. Even if it's just sitting in quiet, exstatic meditation. Reflecting upon the tremendous, "holy shit! I'm one of the most powerful people alive!", factor.

It depends on the person though. Some may very well want to post online all day long about the steps needed to reach the next level, in order to help thier fellow man. I think that after they were met with the gross disbelief that years of conditioning does to a person, they'd eventually come to terms with the fact that everyone has to walk thier own path and they need only worry about themselves in the end. Those who are meant to learn will seek out the knowledge, regardless as to who believes what and why.

SID
12-18-2009, 01:18 PM
I doubt anyone on this site bar a few people post all the time.

Everything needs moderation, the first step on the road to fulfilling your potential is finding a perfect balance in your character and what you do, nothing to extreme and nothing to meaningless.

LHX
12-18-2009, 06:20 PM
I would have to say, from my own perspective, if I were said person, I'd be too busy learning more about my capabilities. Contemplating the limits of the limitless within and without. Focusing entirely on me and my abilities. Figuring out how to use them for the greater good and not going power-mad. There's an abundance of things one would be forced to deal with, I imagine. Even if it's just sitting in quiet, exstatic meditation. Reflecting upon the tremendous, "holy shit! I'm one of the most powerful people alive!", factor.

It depends on the person though. Some may very well want to post online all day long about the steps needed to reach the next level, in order to help thier fellow man. I think that after they were met with the gross disbelief that years of conditioning does to a person, they'd eventually come to terms with the fact that everyone has to walk thier own path and they need only worry about themselves in the end. Those who are meant to learn will seek out the knowledge, regardless as to who believes what and why.

there is some brilliant minds that have come thru this forum, and in all likelihood, if you saw/met them in any other circumstance, you would not have looked at them twice or listened to what they had to say -

I don't mean you specifically, because the same deal goes for me as well I'm sure -

like any other tool, these forums have a purpose / role / function - the wisdom is in knowing how to use it

and im sure luck / timing may have something to do with it as well

Peace

Sense-A
12-19-2009, 07:07 PM
I like this thread. I don't think enough people are truly aware of their full potential as a spirit in the body and the flesh. P.E.A.C.E.

JasonD
12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
remedy taught me kabbalah and i still can't walk through walls.

i think you're lying.

LORD NOSE
12-20-2009, 08:08 PM
people want super powers and they want to be seen with super powers

reaching such a level, but yet still having to pay rent/or at home wiff moms.....

doesn't add up -

time and money to work out and explore self.......

don't depend on that either

"We" stages come and go without you realizing it sometimes

you was busy floating in the middle of a Hip Hop show

Face of the Golden Falcon
12-20-2009, 09:20 PM
HETEPU

Maybe we are less than what we think we are. In that, we are always thinking we are this, that and the other. Always labeling ourselves. Through these labels we box ourselves in. Prevent ourselves from achieving our potential.

Who do you think you are? Intelligent? Funny? Introverted? Extroverted? Aggressive? Passive?

If you think you are all these labels you give your self it will be all you will ever be.

Less is more?

SHEM HETEP

V4D3R
12-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Yes and trying to preach your vision wont let Joe Forum see the light you claim to see neither. Takes awhile but these are all stages I have witnessed other members of this forum go through, including myself.

Reading something informative is very blissful sometimes, so blissful you got to share it and you can literally get delusions of grandeur - watch your step kid. Don't take things personally you will do fine.

One thing that is funny and we could totally disregard an ascended master for a crazy person if they tried to explain themselves.

In the end if you want to get somewhere - stay doing your thing - project love - take care of yours and those that are in need - not want. My "stage" of the moment.

Face of the Golden Falcon
12-20-2009, 09:49 PM
PEACE VADER

Was that directed at me?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Do you know your potential? Thread = when people try to understand physics by reading wikipedia.
Enthusiastic build guys.

WARPATH
12-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Full potential to do what?

SID
12-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Do you know your potential? Thread = when people try to understand physics by reading wikipedia.
Enthusiastic build guys.

This thread had nothing to do with physics.

Full potential to do what?

Simple question: Do you know your potential?

WARPATH
12-21-2009, 02:17 PM
This thread had nothing to do with physics.

Simple question: Do you know your potential?

Simple question: Potential to do what?

SID
12-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Your potential as a human being.

WARPATH
12-21-2009, 02:51 PM
To do what?

SID
12-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Do you understand how powerful your brain is?

Dou you understand that your consciousness can be developed, your mind alterted, call it re wiring old electronics, to such a level where you can exist after death of the human body.

The native Americans believe in the circle of life, the network of spirits that guide and help the living.

Basically where not just accidents, were not just crude flesh.

WARPATH
12-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Do you understand how powerful your brain is?

Dou you understand that your consciousness can be developed, your mind alterted, call it re wiring old electronics, to such a level where you can exist after death of the human body.

The native Americans believe in the circle of life, the network of spirits that guide and help the living.

Basically where not just accidents, were not just crude flesh.

LMAO, SID your cracking me up here. No disrespect intended I just have to laugh at that. You forget who your talking to here?

So are we discussing our brains potential or are our spiritual potential? And to what exactly? Let's get this topic on track.

SID
12-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Yeah i thought the native american reference might rekindle your interest.

I thinks its all interlinked, the potential of our brain our spirit our aura, whatever you want to call it. It all operates as one, drawn from one source harnessed using different mediums.

Our consciousness is centered in our brains yet they don't know where abouts in the brain, thats a melding of the brain and the spirit, you see what i mean?

Its complicated but what I'm trying to say is that you can rewire your circuitry and be able to realize your potential, how strong and powerful you can be emotionally, psychologically, physically, in every aspect really mind body spirt if you understand your origins and what your made up of.

Buddhist monks for example, they are a prime example of spiritual conditioning, realizing the chi and power that lay dormant and unlocking it via various methods, chants and mantras.

LORD NOSE
12-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Yeah i thought the native american reference might rekindle your interest.

I thinks its all interlinked, the potential of our brain our spirit our aura, whatever you want to call it. It all operates as one, drawn from one source harnessed using different mediums.

Our consciousness is centered in our brains yet they don't know where abouts in the brain, thats a melding of the brain and the spirit, you see what i mean?

Its complicated but what I'm trying to say is that you can rewire your circuitry and be able to realize your potential, how strong and powerful you can be emotionally, psychologically, physically, in every aspect really mind body spirt if you understand your origins and what your made up of.

Buddhist monks for example, they are a prime example of spiritual conditioning, realizing the chi and power that lay dormant and unlocking it via various methods, chants and mantras.

then what ?

SID
12-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Well its better then building on elijah muhmmed talking about aliens on mars or the bogus NOI.

LORD NOSE
12-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Well its better then building on elijah muhmmed talking about aliens on mars or the bogus NOI.

Elijahs Teachings are the indirect reason why you are on a Wutang forum building about what you are building about -

i asked you a serious question - don't get smart ass with me yo -

SID
12-22-2009, 12:29 PM
NO the reason i am on this forum is because of the gutter chamber music of the wu tang clan.

Elijah muhammed was a perverted womanizing false prophet who built up a cult of personality and made money off it.

"Then what" is not a valid question.

Where are you in terms of development? how old are you? have you reached the potential your teacher or mum always said you had?

LORD NOSE
12-22-2009, 12:39 PM
NO the reason i am on this forum is because of the gutter chamber music of the wu tang clan.

don't limit your vision - and don't skip over the very important word i typed "Indirect"

Elijah muhammed was a perverted womanizing false prophet who built up a cult of personality and made money off it.

and jesus was practicing witch craft that was shown to him by satan - that's is why he was able to heal all those people and influence them to heal others

and you bring Elijahs name into this thread for what ?

"Then what" is not a valid question.

it is a very valid question - you don't know the answer ?

then move on - don't redirect the thread into an Elijah bashing session - cause then your thread will disappear - don't do it

Where are you in terms of development?

i'm witnessing progress and digression

how old are you?

have you reached the potential your teacher or mum always said you had?

my teachers and my mum cannot fathom my potential -

but then ... my potential to do what ?

me reaching my absolute full potential is the same as me becoming one with the supreme being -

and then what ?

i haven't been to that stage, but i have been on stages higher than the one i'm currently on and i plan to revisit those stages

SID
12-22-2009, 12:54 PM
don't limit your vision - and don't skip over the very important word i typed "Indirect"

Dude Elijah Muhammed had nothing to do with me joining this site loool

and jesus was practicing witch craft that was shown to him by satan - that's is why he was able to heal all those people and influence them to heal others

and you bring Elijahs name into this thread for what ?

Hes one of your idols and a frequent topic of discussion under your modship of KTL.

And if your coming from the NOI, Elijah Muhammed, Farrakhan,Yakub mindset i'm afraid you will not understand or accept most of what i am saying.

it is a very valid question - you don't know the answer ?

Each answer is different to each person, i never claimed to know the "answer" anyway because there is no "answer" in the terms we are speaking here.

my teachers and my mum cannot fathom my potential -

but then ... my potential to do what ?

me reaching my absolute full potential is the same as me becoming one with the supreme being -

and then what ?

i haven't been to that stage, but i have been on stages higher than the one i'm currently on and i plan to revisit those stages

Your potential to be the best that you can be.

To comprehend the nature of reality and be able to see past fallacy, clear vision.

Your potential to control your destiny, to be fearless, to be in control of your emotions, to harness the energy around you, to cultivate your consciousness to a all encompassing awareness...

TSA
12-22-2009, 01:01 PM
SID have you done this?

LORD NOSE
12-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Dude Elijah Muhammed had nothing to do with me joining this site loool

in all things, seek understanding

Hes one of your idols and a frequent topic of discussion under your modship of KTL.

i don't have an idol - my mod ship and me E Spanking niggas over Elijah has nothing to do with the thread topic or anything i asked you - stop the dumb shit yo - you want to have a problem with Elijah, then you do that -

trying to use Elijahs name to discredit my question to you won't work here -

And if your coming from the NOI, Elijah Muhammed, Farrakhan,Yakub mindset i'm afraid you will not understand or accept most of what i am saying.

what you do not understand is that if Elijah, NOI,or Farrakhan did not do the work that they did, YOU or no one else would be on a Wutang Forum discussing reaching our full potential -

i DO NOT expect you to understand the Whys of this - move on, start a new thread about it, but don't get into any beef with me over it in this thread if you want the thread to remain open

Each answer is different to each person, i never claimed to know the "answer" anyway because there is no "answer" in the terms we are speaking here.

"I don't Know" - that would have been enough

Your potential to be the best that you can be.

To be comprehend the nature of reality and be able to see past fallacy, clear vision.

Your potential to control your destiny, to be fearless, to be in control of your emotions, to harness the energy around you, to cultivate your consciousness to a all encompassing awareness...

you know anyone like this ?

SID
12-22-2009, 06:47 PM
SID have you done this?

I can safely say i have ticked some boxes off the checklist.

SID
12-22-2009, 06:55 PM
in all things, seek understanding
i don't have an idol - my mod ship and me E Spanking niggas over Elijah has nothing to do with the thread topic or anything i asked you - stop the dumb shit yo - you want to have a problem with Elijah, then you do that -

trying to use Elijahs name to discredit my question to you won't work here -

what you do not understand is that if Elijah, NOI,or Farrakhan did not do the work that they did, YOU or no one else would be on a Wutang Forum discussing reaching our full potential -

i DO NOT expect you to understand the Whys of this - move on, start a new thread about it, but don't get into any beef with me over it in this thread if you want the thread to remain open

"I don't Know" - that would have been enough

you know anyone like this ?

Dude when i mention Elijah that is a reflection to people who do not know you and are reading this topic, what principles and ideals you live your life by, you are an advocate of the NOI ok, people need to know that your coming from that angle.

Your correct that none of the Wu tang clan would be 5% if not for Fard and Elijah, but who said they wouldn't still be retelling their hood stories. 5% is a small part of the wu tang clan, that is reflected by their adopotion of their current religion - mainstream Islam, just like Malcolm.

Ayo sunny i dont want to get in to beef with you, i am merely speaking on what i feel, last time i heard it was called free speech.

Its like a checklist of thing you should complete in your lifetime if you want to develop into the best you can be its simple.

Search Aldous Huxley, Alan Watts, Terrance Mckenna... search them in youtube and watch their videos please....

LHX
12-22-2009, 09:49 PM
http://www.equine-reproduction.com/board/messages/44/1876.html?1163414411

LORD NOSE
12-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Dude when i mention Elijah that is a reflection to people who do not know you and are reading this topic,

i know exactly what you were doing - and it doesn't work - it's a childish tactic

what principles and ideals you live your life by, you are an advocate of the NOI ok, people need to know that your coming from that angle.

Son - i come from many angles - that's is why i told you that your childish tactic won't work -

Your correct that none of the Wu tang clan would be 5% if not for Fard and Elijah,

that is not what i said -

but who said they wouldn't still be retelling their hood stories.

they would not be able to tell their hood stories because they would not have any mouth to do so -

5% is a small part of the wu tang clan, that is reflected by their adopotion of their current religion - mainstream Islam, just like Malcolm.

you have no idea - this is your understanding of it - you have a limited understanding of my culture - my culture is Hip Hop - people get rich and famous and change in order for them to keep their riches and fame -

Ayo sunny i dont want to get in to beef with you, i am merely speaking on what i feel, last time i heard it was called free speech.

feelings change the more you look at what is giving you that feeling -

you gave the audience your limited understanding of Elijahs situation so that they can put down anything i have to offer in a thread about reaching our potential - that's some wicked shit to do - and in the face of people who understand and know what the deal is concerning Elijah, you look like a straight up devil

Its like a checklist of thing you should complete in your lifetime if you want to develop into the best you can be its simple.

when i look back at how i viewed life when i was 23..............

Search Aldous Huxley, Alan Watts, Terrance Mckenna... search them in youtube and watch their videos please....

maybe

TSA
12-23-2009, 12:01 PM
I can safely say i have ticked some boxes off the checklist.
really? which ones.
you dont appear to be any different from anyone else your age that hasn't.
i could be wrong though, show me the results of you elevation or how you got there and maybe i'll be convinced to do the same.