mAlAkAz
06-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Need For Speed: Collector's Series 3Pack(Underground 1&2, Most Wanted) 8.5

Ozmosis
06-19-2007, 10:41 PM
World of Warcraft - 9/10

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Rainbow Six Vegas xbox 360 - 10/10 great fps switches to 3rd person when you take cover(awesome concept)
Crackdown xbox 360 - 7/10 great GTA type game but can get boring
Tenchu Z xbox 360 - 8/10 ultimate ninja simulation/great stealth series up there with metal gear solid
Shadowrun xbox 360 - 9/10 similiar to counterstrike with rpg elements added like abilities, magic and races. Very addictive multiplayer FPS
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion xbox 360 - 10/10 simply the best and most realistic role playing experience on the market. Extremely addictive. Endless hours of gameplay.

Suga Duga
06-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Oblivion: 9/10, after playing for 40hours the world was tooo small

Paranoid
06-22-2007, 12:21 PM
Oblivion: 9/10, after playing for 40hours the world was tooo small

duuude theres an expansion pack download you can get that comes with an entire new world to go to and quest in, and its really trippy lookin theres giant mushrooms growin outta the ground and shit. and call me a fuckin nerd but ive somehow managed to rack up to 120 hours lol

Annunaki
06-25-2007, 11:38 AM
battlefeild 2000 sumthin shit is alright 3/5
it gets a three cuz i wasnt gettin killed by that dive down move

Hellspawn
07-09-2007, 05:38 AM
God of War 2 (ps2): 10/10
wii sports (wii) : 8/10

Suga Duga
07-09-2007, 06:08 AM
duuude theres an expansion pack download you can get that comes with an entire new world to go to and quest in, and its really trippy lookin theres giant mushrooms growin outta the ground and shit. and call me a fuckin nerd but ive somehow managed to rack up to 120 hours lol

lol, well I also played the expansion, now I can count 65 hours playtime, the game is so fantastic, every time playing I'll find something new...I'm already Mr. Sheogorath....peace

shaolinsword
07-09-2007, 01:58 PM
The Darkness 8/10
Cool game, cool music. Always good to impale Nazi's and hitmen

Tenchu Z 6/10
Graphics could be better considering it's supposedly a next gen game, and it takes too long to find matches on XBL

Rame
05-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Up.

The Incredible Hulk

7/10

Funny but a bit simplistic.

Nascar 08

6.5/10

The challenges are fun to do but I hate it when i'm in the last round and crash, that happens every single time. I think I'll finish the challenges and sell it.

Ritter
05-08-2009, 01:55 AM
Braid

10/10

A masterpiece in gaming, a little platform/adventure game only 400 megs in size (or less, I think). It is really one of the best achievements visually, musically and conceptually. The graphics are soothing and calm, fitting the music, and the concept of time travel in a platform game is top-notch. When you turn back time, the music plays reversed, too. It's just brilliant, the colors, the mechanics, the creativity. It's pretty hard, but it'll keep you going. The story is great, too.

Another great thing about it is it's not complicated, you only use 2 buttons (aside from the arrows for movement) - shift (for time travel), space (for jumping).

Maybe this game won't suit every gamer, and don't blame me if you don't like this game much, or even at all. But everyone with some free time should get on this little piece of art.

Tage
05-08-2009, 04:05 AM
last game = Prince of Persia...

8.5/10 - GamePlay
7/10 - Story
5/10 - Replayability
1/10 - Stability - There is a fucking GLITCH! i have to start all over again and beat the glitch earlier in the game to play on.

overall... 6.9/10 - i cant give it more than a 7.

game before...

Burnout Paradise

9/10 - Gameplay
9.5/10 - Replayability
10/10 - Multiplayer

8.9/10 overall.... not really my preferred type of racer, but its the best arcade racer there is.

what im into at the moment (since the trophy patch got released)

Pure

9.9/10 - Gameplay
10/10 - Customization etc....
7/10 - Replayability
?/10 - Multiplayer (havent played it yet, online)

9.5/10 - fucking love this game at the mo

Compulsion
05-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Haven't looked real far back in this thread but...

last game I bought was Red Alert 3. If you liked the past two you will probably like this one. I'd give it a 4 out of 5. Solid RTS play with good use of the ocean for once(IE most buildings and units can be on land or water) which makes for some interesting strategies. Some crazy ass units, but Red Alert was never about being realistic.

Kingkazim
05-08-2009, 05:43 AM
Socom confrontation: 8/10
unforgiving tactical game with great customization and value for money. addictive as hell.

shaolinsword
05-08-2009, 12:13 PM
last game = Prince of Persia...

8.5/10 - GamePlay
7/10 - Story
5/10 - Replayability
1/10 - Stability - There is a fucking GLITCH! i have to start all over again and beat the glitch earlier in the game to play on.

overall... 6.9/10 - i cant give it more than a 7.

game before...

Burnout Paradise

9/10 - Gameplay
9.5/10 - Replayability
10/10 - Multiplayer

8.9/10 overall.... not really my preferred type of racer, but its the best arcade racer there is.

what im into at the moment (since the trophy patch got released)

Pure

9.9/10 - Gameplay
10/10 - Customization etc....
7/10 - Replayability
?/10 - Multiplayer (havent played it yet, online)

9.5/10 - fucking love this game at the mo

What glitch is there in PoP, mine played fine

You don't wanna play Pure online until you get your A bikes btw

kurupt_kw
05-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Braid

10/10

A masterpiece in gaming, a little platform/adventure game only 400 megs in size (or less, I think). It is really one of the best achievements visually, musically and conceptually. The graphics are soothing and calm, fitting the music, and the concept of time travel in a platform game is top-notch. When you turn back time, the music plays reversed, too. It's just brilliant, the colors, the mechanics, the creativity. It's pretty hard, but it'll keep you going. The story is great, too.

Another great thing about it is it's not complicated, you only use 2 buttons (aside from the arrows for movement) - shift (for time travel), space (for jumping).

Maybe this game won't suit every gamer, and don't blame me if you don't like this game much, or even at all. But everyone with some free time should get on this little piece of art.

Braid was a good game. 10/10 though? I mean, it looked good and was fun but there is absolutely no re-play value. I bought it because I saw tons of people praising the game. It was short and easy to beat so in the end it was a waste of money. I would give it a 6.5.

Tage
05-08-2009, 02:42 PM
What glitch is there in PoP, mine played fine

You don't wanna play Pure online until you get your A bikes btw

^there is a glitch on mine, that when you get to the temple (after beating the 4 bosses etc...) there is a white doorway and obviously im supposed to walk through, but its a wall. wont let me through....

ive done some research and Ubisoft havent done anything about it(alot of folk have complained). basically someones solution was to make sure there isnt an obviously glitched scene after the hunter boss fight, if everything looks fine it should be ok. there is also a glitch with the 1001 lightseed trophy.

and Pure.... i can see your highscores shaolinsword... i have a few above you and i have a few below... but a second ago(because im playing through again to get trophies) i just got 450,000 in one freestyle session, where as my previous and your hiscore was around 200,000... i was loving it, then i check on the main screen and it didnt record it.... cunt.

Kingkazim
05-08-2009, 03:10 PM
^there is a glitch on mine, that when you get to the temple (after beating the 4 bosses etc...) there is a white doorway and obviously im supposed to walk through, but its a wall. wont let me through....

ive done some research and Ubisoft havent done anything about it(alot of folk have complained). basically someones solution was to make sure there isnt an obviously glitched scene after the hunter boss fight, if everything looks fine it should be ok. there is also a glitch with the 1001 lightseed trophy.

and Pure.... i can see your highscores shaolinsword... i have a few above you and i have a few below... but a second ago(because im playing through again to get trophies) i just got 450,000 in one freestyle session, where as my previous and your hiscore was around 200,000... i was loving it, then i check on the main screen and it didnt record it.... cunt.

would you say that this POP was the best of the series?
or were the ps2 ones better.

im skeptical about getting this game, loads people saying its an OKAY experience.

Tage
05-08-2009, 03:54 PM
its too easy, its not really a prince of persia game.... you cant die.

its more story and adventure based. the fighting is really good, but like assassins creed it gets repetitive. you dont even change weapons during the game.

if your looking for more "adventure" than sword/gunplay get this, if not, get tomb raider or uncharted. the prince is a different prince from the ps2 trilogy, and is the same voice actor from uncharted. imo the ps2 series was ALOT better.

one thing 10/10 about prince of persia is the cinematic style graphics and the immense flow of the game. the plates and a few gameplay features are great aswell. i got it for 18, so im going to keep it and play it again.... like AC, hopefully there will be a much improved sequel... unless it changes genre.

also.... the edition i bought had a redeem code for the POP Epilogue (around 2 hours gameplay)... so its a bargain really, if you get a non-bugged version.

shaolinsword
05-08-2009, 03:54 PM
lol im getting pure again soon (still 49.99) so ill give ya a game

kazim PoP is a pretty good game, it's just extremely short

I got DMC4 and the ultimate Mega Drive collection the other day, I'd give a 6/7 to em both

Tage
05-08-2009, 03:59 PM
you're from england, right? where are you buying it for 50? i paid 20 for it at xmas time lol

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/5215415/Pure/Product.html

...here it is for 14.99, free delivery to UK.

Kingkazim
05-08-2009, 04:42 PM
safe.
i might borrow POP instead of a buy.

the next best adventure game out dere is infamous, yall should invest some money into this. Its not really adventure, but i hear it puts the POP and AC parkour too shame....

shaolinsword
05-09-2009, 07:01 AM
I saw it in Gamestation, it was more expensive than Godfather 2

Infamous looks brilliant, one of my friends has the demo and said it's a more realistic Crackdown

Ritter
05-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Braid was a good game. 10/10 though? I mean, it looked good and was fun but there is absolutely no re-play value. I bought it because I saw tons of people praising the game. It was short and easy to beat so in the end it was a waste of money. I would give it a 6.5.

Yea, well it's probably not even a 9, but it's indie, and only a handful of people are going to play it. So the higher the score, the higher the hype, bigger the chance someone is going to try it (hence the 10). And... that game deserves to be played, be honest, it's a great experience.

The Hound
05-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Last game I bought was Smackdown vs Raw 09. I last bought a wrestling game in 2005 so I figured I would give the new one a shot and was let down.

Cons: No replay value, creating a superstar then finding out I have to go through the boring storymode each and every time to up stats, which, to their credit, they eventually fixed but STILL botched by having a set amount of stat points for every wrestler so you can't create average ones. Moves are pretty sloppy, aswell, and sometimes they move like they are zombies.

Pros: Road to WrestleMania was great and I hope in future games they expand on this a LOT more. Creating a Wrestler was fantastic, aswell.

Overall, I would give this a 6.5/10