PDA

View Full Version : Hip-hop Art

Righteous1
06-16-2005, 11:28 PM
I Know That Just About Everybody Has A Signature Banner Or Multiple Banners. If You Peeps Dont Mind Droppin A Line And Showing Your Banner On This Site, It Would Be Highly Apprecited. If Not, Could Somebody Drop Me With That Ether Art Pic Where Nas Tears Apart Jay-z? I'm A Big Fan Into Art And Creativity That's Why I'm A Poet/lyricist. But Graphics Arent My Field, So If Anybody Or Everybody can Show Some Love, I Would Hold It In High Regards.................

Create
06-17-2005, 02:36 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOOoOoOooOo!!!!!!!!!

mackiain
06-17-2005, 04:16 AM
I'd Like to see this Ether pic as well

Rebel_INS
06-17-2005, 05:11 AM
I'd Like to see this Ether pic as well
Yea man.....

Righteous1
06-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Thanks for showing love for those who did! I guess I cant expect much. But it is interesting to see everybody's creativity and different persepectives. The last time I saw that Ether pic was before Wu Tang Corp shut down. It was a hot cartoon pic with Nas on the left and Jay-Z on the right all bloodied and beat up. I know somebody still has it, so hopefully I will get lucky!!!!!!

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 01:51 AM
I could prolly do it, but i have no time, cause of work and Gym.

but a lil info.

Rumours are that a rapper is tryin to get Nas and Jay on one of his tracks together.

I think its Kanye. but its just a rumour.

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 03:06 AM
ill find it

describe it

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 03:25 AM
Thanks for showing love for those who did! I guess I cant expect much. But it is interesting to see everybody's creativity and different persepectives. The last time I saw that Ether pic was before Wu Tang Corp shut down. It was a hot cartoon pic with Nas on the left and Jay-Z on the right all bloodied and beat up. I know somebody still has it, so hopefully I will get lucky!!!!!!
oh yeah^ ill look around.....try www.alltheweb.com (http://www.alltheweb.com)

pablobaluba
06-18-2005, 06:30 AM
strange thread

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 08:48 AM
LOL like it belongs in the Design section

Righteous1
06-19-2005, 02:06 AM
Damn, Sicka them signatures are hot. Which videos are those? If I were to guess, I would say Run for Ghost, but Meth I have no clue. Either way it's pimp. As for the website you suggested, It's a good site and I'll bookmark it, but it doesnt contain the pic I'm looking for. Thanks for lookin out though!!!!!