PDA

View Full Version : Time Magazine Person of the Year 2009

Marlo Stanfield
12-16-2009, 05:17 PM
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1946375_1947251,00.html

ballistic
12-16-2009, 05:54 PM
HOLY SHIT...are you kidding me!!! i literally just went *BALLISTIC* when i heard this on the news just now. wow. this tells you about everything that's going on in the world. LOL....

Marlo Stanfield
12-16-2009, 06:51 PM
for real.

PALEFORCE
12-16-2009, 06:52 PM
i demand a recount

ballistic
12-16-2009, 07:04 PM
look at these puppets on TV talking about how he "saved" us from the brink of disaster. does no one understand that our financial system is operating from the model of fractional reserve banking??? debt is inherent to the system!! it started with goldsmiths in england... people gave them their gold, the bankers gave them paper receipts for the amount they had, what we'd call today dollars. then they noticed that people didn't come back for their gold, they just kept using the paper receipts. thus, the bankers realized they could loan out more money than they actually had, creating artificial debt. it's a ponzi scheme. and that's exactly what the fed is about. not to mention that it's completely unconstitutional, you know, it being PRIVATE and all!!! they act like the crisis of 2008 was an example of bad foresight and misjudgement on the part of the fed...no, you dummies, the system has never ran smoother! this is what's supposed to be happening...there haven't been any mistakes in the history of the fed, and that includes the great depression. inflation/deflation, boom, bust. people act like the economy is some kind of natural force of nature like the weather or something. this is pure idiocy....

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Hitler was that back in 1939.

Its really simple, if you pay atention to this, then its on you.

ballistic
12-17-2009, 01:06 AM
i went to an end the fed protest in DC right across the street from the fed a year ago, it was awesome. tons of people are waking up to the fact that this is all hogwash and balderdash, in so many words. the facts are out there now. google and youtube are your friends. anyone can learn about this...i'm not the only one going ape shit about this news item right now...