PDA

View Full Version : The Official:"My Name is Bob The Builder"And I am butt hurt because I lost 2 battles"

Bobda Buildah
12-13-2009, 05:01 PM
look everybody this right here is the issue with wu corp. you fucks run in packs or
what????? so whos the leader of the butthole gang? this is a list of the same fucks that

vote for each other, over and over again.constently showin each other love.. are you all UK
cats? and what the fuck is up with the word scriptures. you are not wu tang.or militant.or
why does everybody have fixations with rusty daggers,and names of random metal objects.
stop trying to be like someone or somthing, be yourself. fuck ,go read some real scriptures
or some shit. every song doesn't need to be GRIMMY......shit gets old.....PS if you vote in
the arena, leave a comment, or else you just look stupid. Irie 1 comes and votes for
7th ,in me and 7ths battle.leaves no comment.. why??? cause i fucking ripped you a new
one in your last battle. lil bitch gets shut down in the BATTLE arena and leaves the corp for 2 weeks..... whats wrong son did BOB send you back to the fuckin lab....?huh?..... menes???
same shit????you voted...yet no comment? i can go on and on.

12weLvE, Bronze Feet, Complex, H.Notik, MaXiMus Da MaNtis, menes, pRoTeChTyAnEcK, SKAM-POPE. ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT PERIOD.

PSS. I CALLED 12TWELVE OUT A LONG TIME AGO, STILL YET TO STEP MY WAY....? NOTHIN AGAINST YOU SON, JUST CURIOUS ON WHOS STUCK TO YOUR NUTS.....WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ANYWAY?? IM JUST SOME DUDE ON THE CORP RIGHT?.FUCKIN BATTLE ME.

MENES
12-13-2009, 05:13 PM
lol you aight with the beats but talkin like you magical clean out your ears homie you aint winnin shit

Erap
12-13-2009, 05:20 PM
o shit ha ha

Complex
12-13-2009, 05:37 PM
lmao... bob why you getting emotional over a beat battle? or you not getting enough attention? what happened?

its funny you mention my name but if you knew me you would know i keep shit 100 in here, regardless if i build with cats.. when is the last time you seen me vote in a battle or leave a dickrider comment? matterfact the only posts i got in here lately are criticisms and comment on this same subject of dickriding... ironic huh..

jealousy is a bitch emotion..

Drunken Monk
12-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Lool

peace boba

Bobda Buildah
12-13-2009, 05:49 PM
QUOTE=menes;1761098]lol you aight with the beats but talkin like you magical clean out your ears homie you aint winnin shit[/QUOTE]

THE BATTLE THREADS ARE A CLICK AWAY.....PROVE YOURSELF

12weLvE
12-13-2009, 05:55 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-13-2009, 06:03 PM
I battled Bob and all I got out of it was this lousy autograph:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/bob2.jpg

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Looks like someone is still mad cause he got tiny drums

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-13-2009, 06:40 PM
PS if you vote in
the arena, leave a comment, or else you just look stupid. Irie 1 comes and votes for
7th ,in me and 7ths battle.leaves no comment.. why??? cause i fucking ripped you a new
one in your last battle. lil bitch gets shut down in the BATTLE arena and leaves the corp for 2 weeks..... whats wrong son did BOB send you back to the fuckin lab....?huh?..... menes???
same shit????you voted...yet no comment? i can go on and on.

12weLvE, Bronze Feet, Complex, H.Notik, MaXiMus Da MaNtis, menes, pRoTeChTyAnEcK, SKAM-POPE. ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT PERIOD.

PSS. I CALLED 12TWELVE OUT A LONG TIME AGO, STILL YET TO STEP MY WAY....? NOTHIN AGAINST YOU SON, JUST CURIOUS ON WHOS STUCK TO YOUR NUTS.....WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ANYWAY?? IM JUST SOME DUDE ON THE CORP RIGHT?.FUCKIN BATTLE ME.

Bet I don't look as stupid as you crying over a battle that doesn't mean anything in real life.

There is nothing that says I am obligated to leave a comment with my vote. You'd just get mad about feedback anyway, so I figure I should vote and be on my way cause I personally don't feel like watching you cry anymore about how nobody respects poor Bob.

LMAO....:ouch:It's funny that you would call out the names of people that actually have material available to the masses and you do nothing but diddly squat.

H.Notik
12-13-2009, 07:12 PM
the fuck you talking about son?

this is boston, not the uk recognize.

I check your tracks when I feel like it and dont give a shit about what you typed.

peace.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2009, 08:36 PM
hahahah yall got more drama than gen chat up in da boof.

yall gonna really hate on me when i get my klive kraven autograph in the mail.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-13-2009, 09:45 PM
LOL I never vote . And obviously u didnt download my album the art of life . DL it son itll change your mind . And im only seventh eighth's British , but everybody knows that

SKAMPOE
12-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Bob, log off plain n simple.

Bobda Buildah
12-14-2009, 01:18 AM
yet to here anything even some what tight from you.....where you at son?????? man up you you fuck

Bobda Buildah
12-14-2009, 01:36 AM
na shamoo, im here to stay.. proteck im sorry lil buddy but you shouldnt even speak on this, you out of all these pussys truly has no skills.... and i proved it......

check two
12-14-2009, 06:00 AM
lol got a royal rumble going on in here?

THE MASON
12-14-2009, 09:33 AM
haahahhahaahhahahahhhahahahahahaaha!! !

Bob none of us care what you think. You got skills to make dope beats but you havent taken any advice given and now you sound like a whiny bitch. No one on this board has been afraid to tell someone they didnt like something. or whatever.

stop acting butt hurt and just make beats

Sinapse
12-14-2009, 09:43 AM
yawn

SKAMPOE
12-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Yo sin whuts good with a collaboe shun!

Bobda Buildah
12-14-2009, 03:19 PM
12 11 10 9 8 ....... battle me...... or are you busy reading militant scriptures,sharpening rusty blades?or polishing bronzes weak feet.wake up mr moderator you re being called out by a nobody. im just a nobody 12....cmon.

Bobda Buildah
12-14-2009, 03:52 PM
the battle arena a click away you fuckin geeks....

Boss_Digger
12-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Dear Bob,

I can see quite clearly why you feel fustrated and in deep anguish about your time here! I have come in to take full responsibilty for your pain so please do not continue to take your anguish out on the good people of wu-corp any longer as this is all my fault!!!

I am Sorry for beating you in battle twice!!! and offer my full apologies, had I realised it would of effected you so badly I would of let you win. It was thoughtless of me to blemish your unbeaten record, I realise now that when wu-tang come snooping around for talent and hear your master pieces they will be in awe but unable to sign you beacause you where beaten by myself! I was unaware of the impact this would have at the time and didnt know you wont be able to feed your family because that contract from wu isnt coming. Im also sorry for the fact that you felt it necessery to cheat to try and beat me and yet still failed, that young man is a cross no man should have to bear and again Im truly sorry!!! Im affraid I can no longer battle you in the future as I cant take the risk of beating you again because already the guilt is to much to manage from the last two occasions. I am also sorry that you had to get your real life friend foodforthought to come in and give you sympathy votes that must make you feel really low, but its really ok bob............. we all need a friend sometimes.

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me bob and maybe one day we could actually be friends, untill then as a gesture of my future good will I have rewarded you with one green rep point and as an extra token present I would like to offer you free drum lessons for one month.

regards,

your friend

7th

Bobda Buildah
12-14-2009, 05:50 PM
check this kid, i sit with a grin in the second defeat. i simply out created you in that battle period.and if you are stupid enough to believe dif , you are among the same idiots creatin music that'l never get heard. i have dreams and those dreams are what keep me movin. i will eventually work with wu... watch my moves.

go sharpen your rusty blades. you plastic fucks

Boss_Digger
12-14-2009, 08:20 PM
check this kid, i sit with a grin in the second defeat. i simply out created you in that battle period.and if you are stupid enough to believe dif , you are among the same idiots creatin music that'l never get heard. i have dreams and those dreams are what keep me movin. i will eventually work with wu... watch my moves.

go sharpen your rusty blades. you plastic fucks

I really dont give a fuck to be honest your just coming off as a total fucking idiot and if your stupid enough to be believe that you will get discovered by wu-tang on a board that they dont give a fuck about then your just the same as the rest of the egomaniacs that have left this board with there tail between there legs. dont worry I'll be watching and waiting and waiting and waiting and............................ waiting!!!

p.s. cheating and using outside samples doesnt count as being more creative

Bobda Buildah
12-15-2009, 12:39 AM
I used my own voice you fuck.like i said simply out created............................

SKAMPOE
12-15-2009, 01:16 AM
damn bob, so ur revolving ur music ''career'' around the hopes of gettin discovered by the wu? well... cilvaringz did it...lol

DC Entel
12-15-2009, 03:34 AM
I battled Bob and all I got out of it was this lousy autograph:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/bob2.jpg

I sense a classic coming on

DC Entel
12-15-2009, 03:37 AM
btw I'll eat this cat like roast pork lo mein

Boss_Digger
12-15-2009, 04:13 AM
I used my own voice you fuck.like i said simply out created............................

tisk tisk.........................

you used whistles which add to the melody which techicaly is cheating for one, the coughs and the little bit of speach I can roll with cos you can count them as tags/quotes/addlibs. But com'on son you didnt think I could hear the other shit you had in there like the chick singing and the extra little synths lol. Your a fucking fool and you had to make this whole damn thread cos you lost, in my book that makes you a cry baby. Honestly if I was that bothered I could of called you out there and then about the cheating but its just a meaningless battle on a meaningless forum so why bother. SO regardless of who had the better beat you cheated and that doesnt make you more creative, you had an easy to spot loop from the sample and broke the rules to add to it :clap: arn't you great lol!!!!!!!!! Now tell me bob what part of the sample did I use???

But Like I said personally win or loose I dont give a fuck battling on here is just for fun and doesnt benifit any aspirations of having a musical career for anyone at all, your making yourself look like a right fucking idiot by making a thread crying about about your loss weeks later!! Really you should be more concerned with the fact that you named yourself after this charecter and want to be taken seriously LMAO!!

vCDO8LlIRj8

Good luck tho with riding on wu's coat tails now there washed up and irrelivent rather than making your own legacy, I really do wish you all the best with that :loser:

mono
12-15-2009, 04:51 AM
man....you wanna turn this forum into just anoter slanging match....i bet you're one of those cats that wastes their time calling people out on the youtube comments, thus making them pointless and annoying....im here for some constructive feedback from like-minded artists and to hopefully improve my craft, plus to just have some fun with the battles....yeah, there is a slight clique mentality between a few, and there are some pure wu loving fans rather than individual artists....

but shit, maximus? he does his own thing...i mean i aint really checked alot of the stuff here, but im gonna be buildin with him...and i dont just work with anyone..

glad you didnt mention infinite slang. they deserve their props too..

the artists i mention aint from the uk either.....

its your blinkered ego that worries me most though..i mean, we all need some self-belief, but shit........

THE MASON
12-15-2009, 12:03 PM

using your own voice isnt creative. sampling someone else to say whatever for you is creative, but regardless you step outside the rules not the box equalling fail number one.

Fail number 2 comes from thinking we are all from the UK, as far as i know only 1 member hails from the UK, and he sonned you 3 times now in this thread alone, the grimey limey that he is.

Fail number 3 is thinking you will make it into the Wu camp on this forum. Why? cause cilvaringz runs this place? Get the fuck outta here with that shit. I personally believe a few members on this site DESERVE that chance, and one of them is not you.

So just give up man, no one on this site cares about you or your feelings, either take it like a man or put down the boards and quit for life. :fucku:

Bobda Buildah
12-15-2009, 05:04 PM
ill never quit you fake ass fuck.... music is my life. hey bronze fuckin battle me you geek.

fail #1. talking when you shouldnt.
fail#2. "its coming like a comet........." gay
fail#3. "the stained scriptures" extra gay
fail#4. all the energy you fuckin faggots put in to this thread....

be yourself bronze.god damn

ps. 7th your sample game is elementry..... stop trying to make excuses, like out of nowhere im cheating.....homie you where out created.. 2 of the first 3 battles i used movie samples as my intro, and a small one in iries battle.....this is the funny part, 2nd round 7th vs bob, 7th comes out of nowhere using a intro,gravediggas right? i come out one step ahead, i creat my ENTIRE own intro......what made you attemt to put voices on your intro....????were you tring to do some extra extra COMPETEING AGAINST BOB...??? as a beat maker you lak your own sound. eh 7th make a crunk beat, or a club beat,or a west coast beat,or a real east coast beat ,can you make anything out of the grimey limey genre. but 4 real what made you bite my battle style???
pss. the women in the beat once again was me you tard.......and if you cant ad synths how do you lace basslines..?????.once again make excuses old militant warrior. your just mad cause im not the first to call all you pussys out. anyways the entire thread was posted to hopefully piss off your faggot friend 12,and a couple of other idiots... i was hopin it would motivate them to come battle me...

FAKE ASS WU HEADS.

Bobda Buildah
12-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Ahhhh so sad ,you come critique peopls shit like your rza or somshit,but when your being called out you dont respond. Put your money where your mouth is, fuckin nerd

LORD ZERO
12-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Wow.....o.o seems i havent missed much. Peeps still gettin butthurt over b-battles....smh

Bobda Buildah
12-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Do you want to step to the plate??????

M.O.D.
12-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Bobda Buildah's a bitch . real talk

Bobda Buildah
12-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Battle me you filthy fuck. Real talk .

Drunken Monk
12-15-2009, 06:19 PM
Bobda stop cry u a bitch as fuck

Bobda Buildah
12-15-2009, 06:23 PM
And you lack skills..........

Drunken Monk
12-15-2009, 06:27 PM
BATTLE ME FAG

DO U THINK AM I BAD

BATTLE ME FAGGOT

Xd

Bobda Buildah
12-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Your boy seems to be hiding in the dual shadows, defraging an enemy mine and polishing his rusty double edged dagger, while reading shit stained scriptures...fuckin geek..soooo,

shit faced monk your up..prove your skills... God

THE MASON
12-15-2009, 07:34 PM
i aint gonna waste my time with you anymore Bob.

the amount of pure, femalesque emotion you portray in each post is getting to be a bit much. Brush off the sand from your vagina and just take the critques like a man. If you think commenting about my music or language is going to make me mad, you arent very bright. if you find it "gay" then by all means think so, cause i know plenty of others that do not.

Peace bob, best of luck with gaining a contract with Wu. Fuckin snake

Boss_Digger
12-15-2009, 07:44 PM
ps. 7th your sample game is elementry..... stop trying to make excuses, like out of nowhere im cheating.....homie you where out created..

you lost no excuses need to be made Im just stating the facts and infact if I remember correctly you were called out on it before I posted the poll by someone else so whatever and regards my skills ive never claimed to be at any level so say what you will I really don't care cos I know myself I have much to learn and improve on unlike you

2 of the first 3 battles i used movie samples as my intro, and a small one in iries battle.....this is the funny part, 2nd round 7th vs bob, 7th comes out of nowhere using a intro,gravediggas right? i come out one step ahead, i creat my ENTIRE own intro......what made you attemt to put voices on your intro....????were you tring to do some extra extra COMPETEING AGAINST BOB...???

Bobby bobby digi drums for as long as I have been doing this I have been using movie samples and cuts of pellas, sometimes I do and sometimes I dont depends on my mood but to say im biting you is just fucking hilarious to me and just goes to show you really do live on your own planet, what you think you where the first person to do it hahahahhahahaahhahaa.............................. ................ DICK!!!

and for the record as I beat you the first time 10-1 why would I feel the need to up my game LMAO, dude seriously you need to take your head out of your ass

as a beat maker you lak your own sound. eh 7th make a crunk beat, or a club beat,or a west coast beat,or a real east coast beat ,can you make anything out of the grimey limey genre. but 4 real what made you bite my battle style???

If I dont have my own sound why have you just listed about every style there is thats been done already and challenging me to do them...................................... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that makes sense lol and one thing I will say for myself is I dont think lack of variety is a problem I suffer with lol

pss. the women in the beat once again was me you tard.......

fagot.............. and adding to the melody is cheating whether you make yourself sound like a girl or not

and if you cant ad synths how do you lace basslines..?????.

drums, bass tags/quotes/movie clips are all that allowed........ your reaching!!!

once again make excuses old militant warrior. your just mad cause im not the first to call all you pussys out.

Again I beat you twice no excuses needed dumb ass and you didnt mention my name anyway so you fail again

anyways the entire thread was posted to hopefully piss off your faggot friend 12,and a couple of other idiots... i was hopin it would motivate them to come battle me...

FAKE ASS WU HEADS.

oh and by the way your drums sound like cotton buds hitting paper bags!!!! and if I cup my hands and put them to my ear I can just about hear your bass so I dont think wu are gonna be calling you anytime soon lol

Bobda Buildah
12-15-2009, 07:45 PM
No one asked you to waste your time. You want to shut me up dude,get your plastic ass buddy 12 to battle me...........or battle me yourself. Oh nevermind you cant you dont posses the skills to produce..bronze your a geek... Go back to the "depths of darkness" aka your moms basement

Bobda Buildah
12-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Damn look at all the energy you put into this thread 7th..... You could of made 5 of your 10 min one loop beats.

THE MASON
12-15-2009, 08:02 PM
bob why you so mad son?

is the sand in your vagina getting irritating? are you mad cause Wu hasnt signed you yet? or because you cant manage to make a beat with decent drums? is it because we wont be your friend and tell you that your beats are good, when clearly they are not?

Boss_Digger
12-15-2009, 08:13 PM
yeah your right!!! And you could of been using your time to hit up rza's mysapce with your wonderful beats and getting signed to wu-music group so this is all really rather silly lol and as much as I have enjoyed this its getting a little boring now so see yah!!!

SKAMPOE
12-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Internet tuff gays are oh so funny

DrunkenMasta303
12-16-2009, 01:45 AM
FAKE ASS WU HEADS.

RZA's aka on gravel pit is BOBBY BOULDERS so its pretty ironic of u calling someone a 'fake ass wu head', i dont think rza will sign anybody who named himself after 1 of his aka's

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 02:10 AM
YOUR RIGHT BOULDERS,BUILDER......REAL SIMILAR... IF YOUR ILLITERATE.....
definitions
boul'der/Large rounded stone

builder/bring into being or develop

its ok rino just sound it out thats right just soooouuund it out.your doin good LIL BUDDY !!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 02:20 AM
lol well thts true, bob the builder is a american cartoon for retarded kids, thats the persona he trys to embody.

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 02:37 AM
your right . you hit the dot with that one... i grew up with two brothers that were mentally handicaped, and both of them posess more talent and passion for music than you ever will... and yes, my music is for the children. you fat fuck

H.Notik
12-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Bob chill out son I dont think heads are hating on you.

who cares if you lost a battle on the internet.

food for thought
12-16-2009, 11:25 AM
RZA's aka on gravel pit is BOBBY BOULDERS so its pretty ironic of u calling someone a 'fake ass wu head', i dont think rza will sign anybody who named himself after 1 of his aka's

thats the dumbest shit i ever heard.

DrunkenMasta303
12-16-2009, 11:46 AM
wu killa bee understanding!

Boss_Digger
12-16-2009, 12:01 PM
lol well thts true, bob the builder is a american cartoon for retarded kids, thats the persona he trys to embody.

actually fam its an old english cartoon that you guys have had dubbed over with american voices, in fact bob the builder has already had a succesful musical carreer

bRJV_Q1ZRYA

vB4wZadqKPM

D38s1PDZlx0

I hope wu-tang dont sign the wrong bob lol

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 03:50 PM
thers moe power in unity than all this bickering shit.

we need to organize a monsta cut.

THE MASON
12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
im in for a monsta posse cut

but no faggits!! lol

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 04:21 PM
buhahahahah werd up

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 04:28 PM
werd? good cuz i hated that fucker

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 04:30 PM
already had a succesful musical carreer

bRJV_Q1ZRYA

vB4wZadqKPM

D38s1PDZlx0

I hope wu-tang dont sign the wrong bob lol
:spin::beer:

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 04:33 PM
ha that shits actually pretty funny 7th! glad your using your time wisely. . look it up, sinse you have so much spare time.heres a few of my allias's
/Bobby Jones,steve stricker,kanvas,gary player.....have fun dork

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 04:38 PM
attention whore^http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/mhead46/AttentionWhore.jpg

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 04:38 PM
ha that shits actually pretty funny 7th! glad your using your time wisely. . look it up, sinse you have so much spare time.heres a few of my allias's
/Bobby Jones,steve stricker,kanvas,gary player.....have fun dork

You forgot your other alias':
retard and parasite

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 04:39 PM
how about all the faggits you build with here make a song for the corp, and ill devise my own team here,and we can compete on who makes the better corp driven track....how about that faggits....?

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-16-2009, 04:40 PM
this is still going......wow , check it sun if you really think your being cheated put them up on another board....otherwise shut the fuck up, your acting like a fuckin crumb

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 04:49 PM
http://www.jmorganmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/attention_whore-300x231.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 04:50 PM
You forgot your other alias':
retard and parasite
dont forget...ATTENTION WHORE

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 04:53 PM
that would be great actually!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-16-2009, 04:55 PM
how about i'll just battle your little team by my self

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 04:56 PM
how about all the faggits you build with here make a song for the corp, and ill devise my own team here,and we can compete on who makes the better corp driven track....how about that faggits....?
d8n49nVHDho
V/S YOU

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 04:57 PM
where you at?????? pusssy

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 05:05 PM
hahahahaha at u thinkin u on his level, or any one here for that matter, battle drunken monk and call it a day!

Shogah
12-16-2009, 05:08 PM
you got criticized a bit and you got all upset, don't let that disturbs you, critics can be very helpfull.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 05:14 PM

Lol...you a nobody, from nowhere who ain't doing shit, so stop living on front street. You just another lame cat trying to ride the nuts of a bigger movement that has passed it's time. The spirit is still alive, but it's assholes like you that kill the game and make it such a joy for the rest of us.

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 05:22 PM
in deed

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 05:26 PM
unsighned critisism is worthless...what dont you dudes understand.... im here to battle.stop critiqing and battle. dont know why i make a thread calling a single person out and everybody but him replys??????????12 s next on the list. but he's yet to answer.

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 05:28 PM
oh so your toooooo good to even battle me????the fuck outta here with that shit.step you fuck

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 05:33 PM
You're still crying???
Nobody wants to waste their time cause you are a sore loser and will never accept the fact you were beaten in the 1st battle you flapped your big fat mouth into.

Stop looping drum breaks and calling them ur own beats. Get a life jabroni. You are mediocre @ best, so get over it.

12weLvE
12-16-2009, 05:35 PM
d8n49nVHDho
V/S YOU

The Answer Prod. by GameOfDeath FEat...

Sinapse; Maximus; Dcoz; 100Proof; Ern Dawgy; H.Notik; Jigsaw; Skampoe = Nothing Bob can ever put together no matter how hard he tried...

Go ahead Bob... Get yourself 8 cats... And you producer the beat lol.

As a matter of fact try putting together something as powerful as "Sound Theory"

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1783/soundtheorycover.png (http://img253.imageshack.us/i/soundtheorycover.png/)
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3374/soundtheorybackcover.png (http://img297.imageshack.us/i/soundtheorybackcover.png/)

Over 1100 Downloads on Megaupload and Mediafire...

http://www.datpiff.com/embed/image/64135.png (http://www.datpiff.com/SOUND_THEORY_SIDE_A.m64135.html)

http://www.datpiff.com/embed/image/64141.png (http://www.datpiff.com/SOUND_THEORY_Side_B.m64141.html)

Enjoy and Educate yourself fool...

Boss_Digger
12-16-2009, 05:37 PM
unsighned critisism is worthless...what dont you dudes understand.... im here to battle.stop critiqing and battle. dont know why i make a thread calling a single person out and everybody but him replys??????????12 s next on the list. but he's yet to answer.

see thats where your wrong, the biggest critics you will ever have in the music business are the general public and they dont need to have musical skill to know whats good and whats not so if you fail to match up to a forums expectations then your gonna fall flat on your face with the general public, if you get no sales you get no money!!! . You really need to humble down cos people was only trying to help you and its just rude and iggnorent to throw that back in there faces no matter what your goals are here. If you cry like a bitch everytime you loose a battle or walk round like your shit dont stink when you win sooner or later no one will wanna battle you cos your just a joke (maybe thats why 12 doesnt wanna battle you) and then what will you have left if your really here to stay.................. FUCK ALL

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 05:59 PM
7th will you shut the fuck up , why are speaking for your friend let him be a man for himself. and if im
mediocre @ best, where does that put you fools.??... ha.... 12 will man up sooner or later trust me...irie 1 was trying to play that same role(im just sooo tight) before he finally stepped in the ring... (im a waste of time,cause you guys are sooo damn good).get the fuck outta here with that shit.this is hip hop the land of having to continually prove yourself...

if anybody outside of the same 8 heads were to actually come vote on these battles, our battles would have ended way diff. and you kno that shit

pro.Graveface
12-16-2009, 06:09 PM
yo wta da fuck is goin here since I was away he,
bob wat's ya age ? this is some weird sjit yo

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 06:09 PM
BOB will you shut the fuck up , why are speaking for your friend let him be a man for himself. and if im
mediocre @ best, where does that put you fools.??... ha.... bob will man up sooner or later trust me... bob was trying to play that same role(im just sooo tight) before he finally stepped in the ring... (im a waste of time,cause you guys are sooo damn good).get the fuck outta here with that shit.this is hip hop the land of having to continually prove yourself...

if anybody outside of the same 8 heads were to actually come vote on these battles, our battles would have ended way diff. and you kno that shit

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 06:21 PM
ha keep it comin guys !! you guys are so creative!

about as creative as skampoes music page...god damn you suck at what you do

hey irie 1, whos verse are you gonna PURCHASE next???LOL?you ve gotta be the fakest cat on this site.by far.

Boss_Digger
at no point have i called you mediocore or said im better than you!!!, the whole god damn forum said your beats lack lowend and heavy enough drums so clearly your not ready to be signed yet, I actually do believe you have a lot of skill but you cant seem to see for yourself you have room for improvement so therefore you have peeked and will never be ready which is why i suggested you humble down. Im also quite aware battling is subjective and its not like i havnt lost one so no I wont shut the fuck up. But if those same 8 heads that keep voting are so biased why did you beat the likes of irie or shogah etc etc. really man make all the excuses you want i beat you fair and square and The only person walking round here claiming to be king of the castle is you and when you do get defeated you cry like a little girl and make excuses, really duke grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicv/vfiles2362.jpg

dude you are from a deer hunting town in colorodo. Seriously, shoulnt you be out huting for you food with mom and dad?? Or going to the little bear lodge to work on your mixing?? You live in a booty ass town in Colorado, and want to get discoverd by WU?? Fuck out of here man.
Beulah, Colorado
http://www.steckleyswilddakota.com/deerhunting/images/DeerHunting_501.jpg

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
7th will you shut the fuck up , why are speaking for your friend let him be a man for himself. and if im
mediocre @ best, where does that put you fools.??... ha.... 12 will man up sooner or later trust me...irie 1 was trying to play that same role(im just sooo tight) before he finally stepped in the ring... (im a waste of time,cause you guys are sooo damn good).get the fuck outta here with that shit.this is hip hop the land of having to continually prove yourself...

Yeah...playing the role of somebody that actually puts music out compared to you is so overrated anyway. I'd rather win meaningless battles hoping to kiss the RZA's pinky ring rather than actually calling up Killa Beez themselves to drop verses for me. Once again you have proven to be a complete moron and hypocrite. Critique people's shit, but get all butt hurt when you catch a little feedback. Stop crying you baby!

12weLvE
12-16-2009, 06:26 PM
http://stevegarufi.com/beulah1.jpg

You man Bob's hood!!!

Click on the link below!

http://www.stevegarufi.com/beulah.htm

12weLvE
12-16-2009, 06:27 PM

dude you are from a deer hunting town in colorodo. Seriously, shoulnt you be out huting for you food with mom and dad?? Or going to the little bear lodge to work on your mixing?? You live in a booty ass town in Colorado, and want to get discoverd by WU?? Fuck out of here man.
Beulah, Colorado

LMAO!!!!!

Look... More from bobs hood...

SKAMPOE
hahahaha

pro grave, its nuffin rly, just some fake boble headed nigga talkin shit!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
ha keep it comin guys !! you guys are so creative!

about as creative as skampoes music page...god damn you suck at what you do

hey irie 1, whos verse are you gonna PURCHASE next???LOL?you ve gotta be the fakest cat on this site.by far.

Money talks and bullshit walks snow bunny....ain't nobody gonna hand you a verse for free and you are on crack if you think it'll happen.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Funny how you know so much about me & what I'm about. Yet, you're a total nobody that has nothing relevant to contribute to hip hop.

SKAMPOE
12-16-2009, 06:30 PM
I must say, I was quite impressed with the small town and mountainous feel of this town. That is my Honda CRX (http://www.stevegarufi.com/milestone.htm), by the way! http://www.stevegarufi.com/tnbeulah10.jpg (http://www.stevegarufi.com/beulah10.jpg)

12weLvE
12-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Build...

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Lol...you a nobody, from nowhere who ain't doing shit, so stop living on front street. You just another lame cat trying to ride the nuts of a bigger movement that has passed it's time. The spirit is still alive, but it's assholes like you that kill the game and make it such a joy for the rest of us.

once again irie dont play that game with me bitch..... so your tellig me your all tooooo tight to battle me and my team. oh yaeh hows your second job holding up??? still trying to pay off holocausts verses you purchased..???

shamoo's down

LORD ZERO
12-16-2009, 06:34 PM
didnt mama tell yall to NEVER FEED TROLLS?

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 06:37 PM
once again irie dont play that game with me bitch..... so your tellig me your all tooooo tight to battle me and my team. oh yaeh hows your second job holding up??? still trying to pay off holocausts verses you purchased..???

shamoo's down

Everything I got is paid in full son. I unlike you am not the biggest bullshitter walking this side of the planet. You won't waste ur time naming ur resume cause their is nothing to name. I can't find that Youngbloodz mixtape nowhere. Not even on their official discography....imagine that. No Bob The Builder.

I am still gainfully employed, thank you for asking.

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 06:40 PM
shits garbage. a for effort

on the real lets do this shit ya'll... i have a team bro..... or are you toooo tight for a real battle????

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Bob's Team(notice Bob @ the front writing his first Top 10 hit):
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/bobteam.jpg

12weLvE
12-16-2009, 06:51 PM

Beulah, Colorado

http://stevegarufi.com/beulah1.jpg

You man Bob's hood!!!

Click on the link below!

:lmao:

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 06:53 PM
do what you do manny. try to be funny...

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 06:58 PM
whatever

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:00 PM

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:01 PM

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 07:02 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/collapse_generic.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=64982#top) Friends

Bobda Buildah has not made any friends yet

Funny...they must be talking about your life outside the forum. I can't see why though. You're such a great guy!

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:02 PM
bitch

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:03 PM

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Lol...Awwww. That is so cute. The little snow bunny had to make a thread about me. Please don't wield ur paper thin drums at me anymore. I beg of you!

MF Herbs
12-16-2009, 07:06 PM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/eminemsprincess/e37fb42e.gif

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:06 PM
yup no friends, their all as fake as you irie

12weLvE
12-16-2009, 07:07 PM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/eminemsprincess/e37fb42e.gif

LMFAO!!!!!!!

*Laughing chicken*

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:10 PM
just battle me you ugly fuck......

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:11 PM
your feelin bold step to the plate. you fuckin bitch

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 07:12 PM
yup no friends, their all as fake as you irie

Damn. I really wasn't expecting an answer that would make you look more sad and pitiful to the world, but you just keep icing the cake.

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:12 PM
cmon pussy

MF Herbs
12-16-2009, 07:13 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!

*Laughing chicken*

man.... :sighs:

Boss_Digger
12-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Im sorry bob I take it all back I see you really have made a name for yourself and theres even merchandise to proove it
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0901/gay-bob-demotivational-poster-1231165624.jpg

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:19 PM
yep!

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 07:23 PM
lets do it fag

Boss_Digger
12-16-2009, 07:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Hopoto54321/22507920-20Bob_the_Builder20feature.jpg

THE MASON
12-16-2009, 07:29 PM
bob, you never answered me as to why you are so mad?

is your inverted asshole sore from all the dick you been riding?

just give it up dude, you have some talent and all we did was said you could improve on some areas. we all can improve, if not there is no point in continueing. until i see some evidence that your "making it big" then just take a back seat and humble down a little bit.

12weLvE
12-16-2009, 07:32 PM
http://www.stevegarufi.com/beulah8.jpg

http://www.stevegarufi.com/beulah3.jpg

LOL @ your gas pumps!!!

http://www.stevegarufi.com/beulah5.jpg

Boss_Digger
12-16-2009, 07:33 PM
http://www.familygreenberg.com/blogimages/bob_obama.jpg

Boss_Digger
12-16-2009, 07:35 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0802/honesty-bob-the-builder-can-we-fix-it-no-its-fucked-demotivational-poster-1202120248.jpg

Prolifical ENG
12-16-2009, 07:45 PM
what the hell is going on in here....how dare yall interrupting scotch time!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 07:48 PM

Lol...it's our Bob The Builder tribute thread. You haven't heard of Bob? Better not let him catch you talking that mess or he might have to give you an ear full.

mmmmmm....scotch
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/droool.jpg

12weLvE
12-16-2009, 07:49 PM

LMAO!!

peace Pro.

Plese take out the trash...

Thank You.

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 08:01 PM
battle me twelve

Prolifical ENG
12-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Lol...it's our Bob The Builder tribute thread. You haven't heard of Bob? Better not let him catch you talking that mess or he might have to give you an ear full.

No I dont know any fukin lego shit bob...whats wit this pilgrim named bob???

DC Entel
12-16-2009, 08:04 PM
yo beulah looks mad comfy..them gas tanks is oldschool..id rent that house in the cut for a vacation...btw bob I did say in a previous post id eat ya like roast pork lo mein

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 08:14 PM
pilgrim......anything else you want to ad?

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 08:16 PM
No I dont know any fukin lego shit bob...whats wit this pilgrim named bob???

Sorry...the question was more rhetorical and not to be taken serious. Bob is an angry producer with paper thin drums and a big mouth that seems to be louder than his music. He outright insults you even if you give him good feedback. He doesn't contribute any positivity to the booth and has a big chip on his shoulder to battle anything that moves.

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 08:23 PM
lets battle again irie????????

Bobda Buildah
12-16-2009, 08:25 PM
im waiting????

Prolifical ENG
12-16-2009, 08:31 PM
pilgrim......anything else you want to ad?

Take care brush your hair, be wise and avoid demise. And the next time you find 3 holes in your behind, dont act surprised!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-16-2009, 08:45 PM
lets battle again irie????????

Tell me the point?:r

You will cry like a little girl if you lose and if you win, we'll be right here, same shit, different thread...you bitching about losing to someone else then making it like we are all a part of a conspiracy of musicians that obviously know more about music than you. Granted it's true, all but the conspiracy part.

12weLvE
12-16-2009, 09:21 PM
And like that... Hes gone...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KnGo6Qm0Wt8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KnGo6Qm0Wt8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Congrats Bob you made yourself look like a complete idiot. And just like Klive Kraven, you will go down in the hall of shame.

Peace to all those who had fun with this little bitch made faggit.

:spin: Keep it banging yall.

This is my last week as moderator... I really wont be around as often anymore. I am going to be making some major moves on my music career, wish me luck yall. Much love and respect to all my fam, even the ones who I beefed with in the past... minus bob (FUCK YOU).

Your new mod will be announced real soon. Keep an eye out!!

PEace