PDA

View Full Version : New onyx dissing black roc and dame dash!!!

P-Noid Brown
12-17-2009, 08:45 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh096oJrHTDA3YLyj1

^^^
FUCKING DOPE!!!

serioussam
12-17-2009, 08:52 AM
yea dope intro when Sticky talks with Jigga

whitey
12-17-2009, 09:13 AM
"how the shit black rock when the band is white?"

because the band they are working with is the black keys, sticky the genius.

the songs actually deece, but he just sounds like a whiney bitch about it.

cap
12-17-2009, 09:21 AM
the 1st part where sticky is talking to the jigga sound-alike is ill!! sticky is one of the most creative out there!!

P-Noid Brown
12-17-2009, 09:58 AM
^^hell yea

main_man
12-17-2009, 01:53 PM
damn, this shit is sorry.

"hardcore" onyx whining like bitches about what? this is almost as pathetic as that shit canibus pulled a couple weeks back.

"why is it called blakroc when the band is white?" cause the bands name is the black fucking keys you moron.

i think these fools just put the nail in their own coffin, for real. just pathetic.

Frank Sobotka
12-17-2009, 02:11 PM
What's the fucking problem...

Poetic Wun
12-17-2009, 03:56 PM
fuckin bonkers

mp3?

ALCATRAZ
12-17-2009, 04:03 PM
how can none of you faggits see where onyx is coming from? they built that name from the ground up and here are some no name losers trying to steal their name for some bullshit backpack nerd album ... if i was onyx i'd be mad as hell too ...

abanks47
12-17-2009, 09:27 PM
i feel it was justified and dont front like it wasn't clever. Onyx still sick. 100 mad

EAGLE EYE
12-18-2009, 03:01 AM
Jay should of been kept off the blakroc album.

No one will care about this onyx track 7 days from now.

J-DON
12-18-2009, 03:26 AM
its not justified theyre just ignorant and mad that they are irrelevant.

abanks47
12-18-2009, 03:49 AM
dude if i made something, and someone made that exact same thing just took one letter off the title i'd be pissed as fuck and my anger would be justified. how the fuck are they ignorant?
BTW this song was made a few months before the blakroc album dropped, just has a new intro.

diggy
12-18-2009, 04:53 AM
Nobody likes a bitch.

P-Noid Brown
12-18-2009, 08:09 AM
im fuckin with it ....regardless u cant front onyx...

Afficial_Nastee
12-19-2009, 10:37 AM
Y'all muthafuckas who be hating prolly like listening to rnb....

This is some great stuff, I don't really dig the beat or background music , but at least they do bring that Hard stuff back without any wackass rnb hooks by alicia keys, akon or any other useless bitch....

whitey
12-19-2009, 02:26 PM
dude if i made something, and someone made that exact same thing just took one letter off the title i'd be pissed as fuck and my anger would be justified. how the fuck are they ignorant?
BTW this song was made a few months before the blakroc album dropped, just has a new intro.

first of all this...

Nobody likes a bitch.

second of all...the black keys + dame dash of rocafella = blakroc thats not stealing onxys shit.

Jay should of been kept off the blakroc album.

No one will care about this onyx track 7 days from now.

jay is not on blakroc.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2009, 02:37 PM
onyx are full of shit. the black keys making a hip hop rock album with dame dash? there was only 1 name it couldve been.

they also talking shit about Onyx bringing back the east coast, everyone knows Wu Tang brought back the east coast, not onyx. Onyx were limited.

This songs well produced though. But Sticky is just butt hurt they released an album called Black Roc before he did, id be pissed to, but its just how shit goes, think of a new name lol.

JasonD
12-19-2009, 02:38 PM
this is wack

onyx is wack, sticky needs to go back to solo work and ditch these fags.

fredro starr is a bitch, go watch tales of the industry pt.4 where he blatantly lies about punching ODB. they need their blonde hair back, it suits them better.

J-DON
12-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Y'all muthafuckas who be hating prolly like listening to rnb....

This is some great stuff, I don't really dig the beat or background music , but at least they do bring that Hard stuff back without any wackass rnb hooks by alicia keys, akon or any other useless bitch....

I'm sorry but you just made the most contradictory and stupid comment I've read in a long time.

You pretty much just said:"this is great, I don't like the way it sounds, but its great music"

some people should really proof read shit before they submit

you just sounded like you had 3 BALL'HEADED DICKS IN YO MOOOUTH as you typed that.

Afficial_Nastee
12-19-2009, 03:03 PM
they also talking shit about Onyx bringing back the east coast, everyone knows Wu Tang brought back the east coast, not onyx. Onyx were limited.

Bacdafucup was released begin '93 and they had that major hit Slam before Enter The Wu even dropped, so I could understand what they mean....

onyx is wack, sticky needs to go back to solo work and ditch these fags.

fredro starr is a bitch, go watch tales of the industry pt.4 where he blatantly lies about punching ODB. they need their blonde hair back, it suits them better.

Saying Onyx is wack means you prolly haven't listened to Bacdafucup and All We Got Iz Us yet , otherwise you wouldn't even think of saying such bullshit....

If you have listened to their first two albums and you don't dig them , then you prolly like lipsyncing in the mirror to Kanye West, Akon and Cris Brown songs....

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2009, 03:05 PM
theyre reaching on multiple levels

DUMBO
12-19-2009, 03:08 PM
i dont' get why the name offended him so much. blackroc doesn't sound like an onyx title so what's the big deal?

maybe he is just mad a dame for some other reason. industry shit.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2009, 03:09 PM
^its because he was planning to release a solo album called black rock next year

angry!
12-19-2009, 03:10 PM
they should sue dame so he can cough up the 12 bucks he made doing this project!!!!

its like two dikes fighting over one dildo, neither knows what to do with it!!!!!!!

Afficial_Nastee
12-19-2009, 03:11 PM
i dont' get why the name offended him so much. blackroc doesn't sound like an onyx title so what's the big deal?

maybe he is just mad a dame for some other reason. industry shit.

Onyx was mentioning that they would call their next album Black Rock....

Anyway it's about time that some Hardcore fella's come through and take shots at those rnb sounding sellouts....

netscape check two
12-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Onyx brought the heat. They have been talking about this Black Rock album for years now. Where was Sonsee in the video?

whitey
12-19-2009, 04:09 PM

Anyway it's about time that some Hardcore fella's come through and take shots at those rnb sounding sellouts....

how is this rnb sounding sellouts?

ft4NNsPIoYI

JasonD
12-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Saying Onyx is wack means you prolly haven't listened to Bacdafucup and All We Got Iz Us yet , otherwise you wouldn't even think of saying such bullshit....

If you have listened to their first two albums and you don't dig them , then you prolly like lipsyncing in the mirror to Kanye West, Akon and Cris Brown songs....

shut up fag, just because you dickride them doesn't mean shit. if you weren't a dickrider you could acknowledge the fact that Sticky Fingaz is the only good one and everyone else is carbon copies. EVERY single is killed by Sticky Fingaz, not Homo Starr and not Sonsee.

lol at the second paragraph, what a horrible attempt to be funny.

P-Noid Brown
12-19-2009, 09:48 PM
regardless of the situation....

onyx is hard...

always made hard hip-hop...

i cant believe half of the shit im reading on this fuckin thread....

onyx gets madd love and respect even if they short niggaz with napolean complexes they still rap better than alot of niggaz.

theDZA
12-19-2009, 10:20 PM

rnb sounding - what? cuz mos def can sing?

sellouts - where does that cum from? i hope it's not becuz they are rapping over 'rock' beats cuz if that's why ur butthurt u should listen to some old skool public enemy that does the same shit ... and how are any of the rappers on the blakroc album sellouts, raekwon jus dropped the hardest hip hop ablum in fuckin years

Afficial_Nastee
12-20-2009, 06:37 AM
Sorry I took this stuff wrong I thought they were dissing Roc a fella LOL My bad.... I have nothing against Black Roc, matter fact I really dig all that Rock stuff and Metal stuff in Hip-Hop (I consider the first two Cypress Hill albums as classics and they've got a lot of guitar riffs in those albums, when Limp Bizkit came through I liked that stuff and Necro's Death Rap being one of my favourite albums says it all) ....

By the way I think this track is the hardest and BEST Hip-Hop/Metal collabo ever made (and yes it's an ONYX track LOL ) It's better than every other track from Black Roc I've heard so far , but still respect for Black Roc though....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pfFD709OtFM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pfFD709OtFM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And to that fool who thinks Sonsee Seeza and Fredro Starr can't rip it , this proves you're wrong : cuz all three of them fucking rip it on this track and not only this track , go check out All We Got Iz Us....

JasonD
12-20-2009, 07:22 AM
Sorry I took this stuff wrong I thought they were dissing Roc a fella LOL My bad.... I have nothing against Black Roc, matter fact I really dig all that Rock stuff and Metal stuff in Hip-Hop (I consider the first two Cypress Hill albums as classics and they've got a lot of guitar riffs in those albums, when Limp Bizkit came through I liked that stuff and Necro's Death Rap being one of my favourite albums says it all) ....

By the way I think this track is the hardest and BEST Hip-Hop/Metal collabo ever made (and yes it's an ONYX track LOL ) It's better than every other track from Black Roc I've heard so far , but still respect for Black Roc though....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pfFD709OtFM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pfFD709OtFM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And to that fool who thinks Sonsee Seeza and Fredro Starr can't rip it , this proves you're wrong : cuz all three of them fucking rip it on this track and not only this track , go check out All We Got Iz Us....

pulling old ass tracks off youtube I heard 6 years ago isn't going to change my mind. i own onyx first 3 CDs douche, as I said, if you aren't a dickrider you can acknowledge the fact that fredro and sonsee aren't jack shit without sticky.

Afficial_Nastee
12-20-2009, 09:29 AM
pulling old ass tracks off youtube I heard 6 years ago isn't going to change my mind. i own onyx first 3 CDs douche, as I said, if you aren't a dickrider you can acknowledge the fact that fredro and sonsee aren't jack shit without sticky.
Ofcourse I know Sticky Fingaz is the best skilled MC of Onyx , but that doesn't mean that Sonsee and Fredro Starr are crap.... On Bacdafucup it was clear that Sticky fucking ripped it on every fucking track , but on All We Got Iz Us , they all come through with fire , and on most of the tracks of that album it's hard to tell who's spitting the hardest.... That was Onyx at it's peak....
Shut Em Down is again an album where Sticky clearly outshines the others....

I do know that Onyx wouldn't be that big without Sticky , but I think it's wrong that other people look down on the two other rappers while they sure contributed to the group's greatness and succes....

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Blackroc was one of the best albums this year.

Onyx haven't released anything worth listening to for about a decade.

They lose regardless of whatever they say.

P-Noid Brown
12-21-2009, 12:55 PM
Blackroc was one of the best albums this year.

They lose regardless of whatever they say.

^^
this is a valid point.... because....
1. THE BLAC ROC ALBUM IS OFF THE CHAIN!
2. ONYX DID FUCKIN DISAPEAR WHY ALOT OF THIS QUAZI HOMOSHIT INVADED THE GAME.
3. (REBUTTLE) ONYX IS STILL DOPE AS SHIT AND U STILL CAN'T FRONT ON THEM!!!

LORD NOSE
12-21-2009, 01:22 PM
dude if i made something, and someone made that exact same thing

then i should be pissed at onyx

netscape check two
12-21-2009, 04:35 PM
I never heard of this Blackroc group? Are they glam rap/rock?

whitey
12-21-2009, 05:28 PM
its the rock group black keys performing the music and some vocals for an array of different rappers.

its not metal stuff or anything like that, some songs are really good.

DUMBO
12-21-2009, 09:28 PM
what a stupid reason for a diss track. really. who the fuck even knew that onyx was still together never mind were "about" to put out an album called "black rock"

and anyone that did know, and thinks it is a valid reason to diss them, is stoopid.

onyx is dope, but they need to stay off the fucking opium flowers.

netscape check two
12-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Onyx never went anywhere. It's just that hardcore hip hop isn't the 'in thing' nowadays with the music scene.

Afficial_Nastee
12-22-2009, 12:50 PM
It's just that hardcore hip hop isn't the 'in thing' nowadays with the music scene.

That's why most of the stuff you hear on tv and radio is gay....

Ninja
12-22-2009, 01:39 PM

2FdwR0ahbPw

oeKG6bh7A58

you cant say they aint released quality shit for decades.... their newalbums are just slept on!!!