PDA

View Full Version : 12elve is a doochebag.

food for thought
12-17-2009, 10:44 AM
he must have read something about him in the (n.i) section that he didnt like

and it was this : dude is real sensitive apprently

3 minutes later, this loser started spamming the fuck out of my profile

go look at it.

and then he said............. (get ready for it).............. if i didnt "stop" or somthing, that he would "post everyhting that goes on" in the n.i section

like i give two fucks about that

so when i replied on my profile and told him i dont give a fuck about the little girl shit - he realised how much of a doochebag he looked, so he edited my post and canged it into one of his homo erotic fantasies.

can we make it so this faggot( and other possible mod faggots)are not able to edit posts on our profile?

thanks.

p.s: for the europeans and other confused people: this is not "snitichng". go find a better way to make hip hop culture apply to your life

12weLvE
12-17-2009, 10:52 AM
huh?? What?!?!? For all I remember all we did was send back to back

You have no proof of what you are saying...

If you went to court right now, you will loose for lack of evidence.

12weLvE
12-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Wow I swear what a fucking Vagina!!!

Oh let me report to the mods that 12welve is abusing his powers!!!

FUck off dick face!!

Go suck on Bobs dick, and stop posting shit about me. That beef had nothing to do with you. I had no problems with you until I discovered you were talking shit behind my back... or atleast you thought it was behind my back. I know it all kid.

Now you are all pissed off an emotional, while I clowned your ass, here sitting back crackign up!!! ahahahahah.

PEace the fuck out Dickface.

food for thought
12-17-2009, 11:06 AM
smfh @ having to deal with this immature fuck

TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED, LET ME TELL YOU HOW I GOT THIS IMMATURE, DAILY LIP GLOSS APPLIER, OFF MY NUTTS.

after the fag kept spamming my shit and after he edited my post (after realising it made him look bad), i posted something about how i would find the picture drunken monk posted of faggot lip gloss applier's mom and dad, and commence with the etherage

then i came here and made this thread

by the time i wnet back to my profile, this little girl already edited everything he said and did.

like the little bitch that he is.

12weLvE
12-17-2009, 11:10 AM
ahahahhahaha

http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/umad.jpg

You have no evidence you bitch ass...

now go read the new thread on the classic forum and shut your trap.

food for thought
12-17-2009, 11:14 AM

FUck off dick face!!

Go suck on Bobs dick, and stop posting shit about me. That beef had nothing to do with you. I had no problems with you until I discovered you were talking shit behind my back... or atleast you thought it was behind my back. I know it all kid.

please done make shit up you little faggot.

u know damn well wasnt nobody "talking hsit" behins yor gay ass back

i said u were apparently sensitive. like a little bitch. and you proved yourself to be one

your damn right u lil faggot.

dont ever edit my posts.

and im still gona find that picutre u lil fag

cheerio.

Prolifical ENG
12-17-2009, 04:13 PM
He doesnt have permission to view the non ig'nant section.

I will take him off the mod roster. But not until the 8th night of Hanukkah.

12weLvE
12-17-2009, 04:24 PM
He doesnt have permission to view the non ig'nant section.

I will take him off the mod roster. But not until the 8th night of Hanukkah.

LOL @ the 8th night.

Art Vandelay
12-17-2009, 05:51 PM
will 12welve call food for thought on the phone and beg for forgiveness like he did with skampoe?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-17-2009, 06:26 PM
emotions.

SKAMPOE
12-18-2009, 12:20 PM
glad this happened to some one else, ya laughed when it happened to me, and lmao @chek editing niggaz post n erasing shit to make it look like he ain't doiin shit, and den comes here n calls a nigga a rat lol sensitivity is a trait of wu corps population

12weLvE
12-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Yeah SKamp lol. Fucking with peoples heads is fun actually. Our war was more fun than it was actually beef. Food for thought probably got a stress pimple from fucking with me for a whole hour ahahaha.

SKAMPOE
12-18-2009, 01:27 PM
lol

Bobda Buildah
12-18-2009, 02:21 PM

FUck off dick face!!

Now you are all pissed off an emotional, while I clowned your ass, here sitting back crackign up!!! ahahahahah.

PEace the fuck out Dickface.

ha hahahahaha !!! 12 caught up in a circle of shit huh..ha hahahahahaha. chill with trying to be so tough 12, FACE TO FACE you would of shut your mouth along time ago.......... ignorent fuck. ABUSING YOUR POWER.... CHANGING THE NAME OF MY THREAD,THEN THRWING A POLL UP..THEN MOVING ALL MY POSTS AND THREADS TO THAT THREAD..WACK ASS MODERATOR.... ITS ALL GOOD SON, YOUR NOTHING BUT TALK, AND HALF THE TIME YOU LIE...... SON,SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZIER THAN OTHERS.....THINK ABOUT HOW FAR YOU TAKE THINGS........ CATCH YOU AROUND 12

Bobda Buildah
12-18-2009, 02:44 PM
yeah skamp lol. Fucking with peoples heads is fun actually. Our war was more fun than it was actually beef. Food for thought probably got a stress pimple from fucking with me for a whole hour ahahaha.

were you a nerd in high school?

Did your dad abuse you???

Were you raped as a youngin?

Is your peepee little?

Fat girlfriend??

Mad cause your ugly?

Mad cause you kno ill beat you in a battle?????

Attempting to fuck with peoplse heads on the internet is not the brightest thing a person can do in 2009...but hey keep it up. See how far you can take it..

Punk ass bitch,

12weLvE
12-18-2009, 02:45 PM
ha hahahahaha !!! 12 caught up in a circle of shit huh..ha hahahahahaha. chill with trying to be so tough 12, FACE TO FACE you would of shut your mouth along time ago.......... ignorent fuck. ABUSING YOUR POWER.... CHANGING THE NAME OF MY THREAD,THEN THRWING A POLL UP..THEN MOVING ALL MY POSTS AND THREADS TO THAT THREAD..WACK ASS MODERATOR.... ITS ALL GOOD SON, YOUR NOTHING BUT TALK, AND HALF THE TIME YOU LIE...... SON,SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZIER THAN OTHERS.....THINK ABOUT HOW FAR YOU TAKE THINGS........ CATCH YOU AROUND 12

Word Bob whatever you say...

Bang out!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gqS9eWNmAZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gqS9eWNmAZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12weLvE
12-18-2009, 02:49 PM
were you a nerd in high school?

Did your dad abuse you???

Were you raped as a youngin?

Is your peepee little?

Fat girlfriend??

Mad cause your ugly?

Mad cause you kno ill beat you in a battle?????

Attempting to fuck with peoplse heads on the internet is not the brightest thing a person can do in 2009...but hey keep it up. See how far you can take it..

Punk ass bitch,

LMAO!!!!

Bob did I not tell you to get the fuck off my dick

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuYrhZxHGPs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuYrhZxHGPs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-18-2009, 02:57 PM

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/bob2.jpg

Here comes the BOB SQUAD son!!! Prepare to get Bob'd up!!!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/bobteam.jpg

12weLvE
12-18-2009, 03:02 PM
^^^ ahahhahahha. Peace Irie.

LMAO!!! But seriously...

Hop the fuck off my dick on the real man. Just drop it. You aint got shit to prove to me dick mouth. You think you are good.. then fine!!!! Keep showing and proving. Just drop it, and like I said hop the fuck off. Let me do my thing, and you do yours...

Enjoy your time waiting for RZA to sign you... I ll be out grinding in NYC... where the fuck real hip hop lives. Not your deer hunting ass town!!! ahahahah.

Peace

SKAMPOE
12-18-2009, 03:31 PM
enjoy your time waiting for rza to sign you... I ll be out grinding in nyc... Where the fuck real hip hop lives. Not your deer hunting ass town!!! Ahahahah.

Peace

werd life yooo, this statement > every thing any one says from here on!!! Cuz its true shit

DC Entel
12-19-2009, 03:49 PM
LOL at bitch kitties

Art Vandelay
12-19-2009, 06:11 PM
FUck off dick face!!

PEace the fuck out dickface.

Bob did I not tell you to get the fuck off my dick

^^^Hop the fuck off my dick on the real man. Just drop it. You aint got shit to prove to me dick mouth.

i think Freud would have something to say about how many times you mention "dick" in your posts

12weLvE
12-19-2009, 07:24 PM
[/SIZE]

i think Freud would have something to say about how many times you mention "dick" in your posts

Another dude on my dick...

SMH

Go do something with yourself Dick sucker.

food for thought
12-20-2009, 12:19 AM

dude is obviously a homosexual nutt guzzler.

I ll be out grinding in NYC... where the fuck real hip hop lives.

lol

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/71/l_cdbd767e820c469391f65af22389e8ca.jpg

is this hip hop?

hahahahahhaa

u little fag, look at you. smfh.

u aint hip hop your ass would get ate the fuck up around my way. u ole sweet, cup cake, fruity ass, applying pink lip gloss ass, sticking his lips out ass, faggit.

is the lip gloss poppin, you little faggot? u got lil mama on the playlist, fag?

smfh.

food for thought
12-20-2009, 12:23 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/meretouched2-1.jpg

lol

bunk bedding it in the 2010, u little fag?

JasonD
12-20-2009, 06:34 AM
you don't have anything better to do than editing man's picture on a saturday night?

gay

12weLvE
12-20-2009, 11:06 AM
Had fun jerking off to my face?? Faggit...

lol.

ps. the whole bunk bed thing... Its called getting your college degree and living in the dorms you fucking fool lmao!!! What do you live in a trailer park?? And dropped out of middle school ahahaha.

12weLvE
12-20-2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1766736#post1766736

THE MASON
12-20-2009, 01:27 PM
lol @ this thread

peace to 12 as a mod, regardless of what he did to some of yall, the booth got mad organized and put out one of the greatest albums in the underground, being Sound Theory.

Peace 12, good luck on your endevours

food for thought
12-20-2009, 05:33 PM
you don't have anything better to do than editing man's picture on a saturday night?

gay

that picutre was edited by skampoe a long ass time ago, u little faggit.

study your lessons.

Bobda Buildah
12-20-2009, 05:39 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/meretouched2-1.jpg

lol

bunk bedding it in the 2010, u little fag?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!hahahahahahhahahahhah fucken fag

JasonD
12-20-2009, 05:56 PM
that picutre was edited by skampoe a long ass time ago, u little faggit.

study your lessons.

only a true faggot would say "study your lessons", i don't give a fuck about your website drama. go do something constructive with your life, you whiny loser.

food for thought
12-20-2009, 06:24 PM
lol

that was supposed to be a joke

but only a sensitive fag like you would get butt hurt.

THE MASON
12-20-2009, 06:31 PM
only a true faggot would say "study your lessons", i don't give a fuck about your website drama. go do something constructive with your life, you whiny loser.

lol

this guy is mad at something that doesnt involve him haha

DC Entel
12-20-2009, 06:46 PM
oh shit cats just owned this cats life..

food for thought
12-20-2009, 06:52 PM
oh shit cats just owned this cats life..

haha yea.

12weLvE
12-20-2009, 06:57 PM
haha yea.

:lmao:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v230/1364/121/n1576273749_9195.jpg

Go on with your grey beard man...

Nobody cares about what you have to say.

Prolifical ENG
12-20-2009, 07:05 PM
ok stop poasting in my admin forum i have to close this because I read EVERYTHING that gets poasted in here and I dont need to read this anymore.

yeah Chek gave me his letter of resignation early last week.