PDA

View Full Version : Well it looks like the entire "Young Money Squad" gave a ground breaking performance

EAGLE EYE
12-18-2009, 03:35 AM
wshhAR3GHs22ubCY121E

Tracks
12-18-2009, 09:42 AM
R.I.P to music in general.

food for thought
12-18-2009, 09:49 AM
lol

i thought it was just drake but it seems like they all try to sound like lil gayne

lmao @ the rhymes

"now we murderers, cause we kill time"

"i let you be the judge, and im in the case"

"i can see me with her, no stevie wonder"

KBOS
12-18-2009, 12:57 PM
beat sounds like a preschool student hooked it up. Shit is so weak. Its actually hard for me to see the music i love turn into this. Faggot nonsense. Pure faggot nonsense. This whole crew sounds like a bunch of half-assed wayne impersonaters attempting to impersonate wayne at his weakest.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
12-18-2009, 01:32 PM
What is it with Wayne and those fucking stupid glasses he wears all of a sudden?

And who produced that beat? Ronald McDonald?

BGS
12-18-2009, 07:07 PM
the wu-tang clan is a bunch of weak pussies compared to these hardcore wordsmiths! :D hahha lol

Poetic Wun
12-18-2009, 07:42 PM
gaaaarbaaaage...
theyll say whatever they can like its witty wordplay...
and i fuckin hate that half cocked wobbly stance Drake does... annoying cocky doucher

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-18-2009, 08:11 PM
i'd much rather listen to this than some bullshit backpack wannabees like slaughterhouse. at least the KNOW they aint the best rappers of all time, and theyre not trying to be. and at least it has a catch hook. there really ISNT much of a difference from their wordplay to most shit like slaughterhouse.

theyre jus trying to have fun and make money. i know that concept is hard for some of you to understand.

if u dont like it, move along. some of u cant wait to hate on some shit.

some of yall on some ignorant bullshit : "i hate to see what i love turn to this" garbage. maybe yall should take a look at hip hop in the 80's, it was full of fun, light shit like this.

if the fat boys or the skinny boys came out now, yall would hate, word up.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-18-2009, 08:18 PM
nikki minaj is sexy as fuck

Shogah
12-18-2009, 08:20 PM
yes they think they are the best rappers of all time. Other than that i really don't care.

maybe not exactly these guys in the video, but many today's mainstream commercial rappers are ignorant and really really think they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-18-2009, 08:23 PM
" i keep her runnin back n forth..soccer team"

ahahahahahahahha!!

some of these lines are so bad theyre fucking genius

EAGLE EYE
12-18-2009, 08:27 PM
i'd much rather listen to this than some bullshit backpack wannabees like slaughterhouse. at least the KNOW they aint the best rappers of all time, and theyre not trying to be. and at least it has a catch hook. there really ISNT much of a difference from their wordplay to most shit like slaughterhouse.

theyre jus trying to have fun and make money. i know that concept is hard for some of you to understand.

some of yall on some ignorant bullshit : "i hate to see what i love turn to this" garbage. maybe yall should take a look at hip hop in the 80's, it was full of fun, light shit like this.

LOL. You basically wrote what figured you would word-for-word. C'mon boo drop the gimmick. You know deep down you hate them.

I'm very open minded and listen to everything and anything. There comes a point when you have to drop that cliche, re-FUCKING-dundant line about "having Fun 'n MaKin' MoNey"

That's something^ a Christian Rap group would say. If you suck you suck. It's kind of sickening that society keeps lowering it's standards and you can no longer give an honest review or critique because musicians and fans are sensitive fggts that only have the mind capacity to express themselves in 140 characters or less.

BTW Waynes Rock experiment album leaked and I've read multiple reviews stating it's one of the worst albums ever created. He actually thought blaring auto-tune over rock guitars would sound good.

ALCATRAZ
12-18-2009, 08:28 PM
yung muneh

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-18-2009, 08:32 PM
gimmick? lol. great gimmick.

y would i hate them? when have they done anything to insult me?

yall got way to much hate in ure systems.

YungSunny
12-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Compared to young money niggas back in the 80's had elementary rhymes.

Sorry, but it's the truth. Would I buy a young money album? No. I'm just real enough to realize what's really there without a bias like most of you old niggas.

TRAPOS
12-18-2009, 09:09 PM
young money will kill it starting with drake and id say nikki minaj or tygas the next up .

theyre not trying to be super lyrical theyre sptting playful rhymes that go with the theme.

gudda fucking sucks tho same damn flow everytime and its off beat or something its terrible.

Poetic Wun
12-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Compared to young money niggas back in the 80's had elementary rhymes.

Sorry, but it's the truth. Would I buy a young money album? No. I'm just real enough to realize what's really there without a bias like most of you old niggas.

however true that may be^ (and im not denying it) it's called evolution.

lacey is looking for attention commenting on others posts and trying to justify ignorance while being just as ignorant.
"so bad it's genius" lol damn

tbh i think he loves SH & this is his way of not accepting that, by reaching to the opposite... why else would he pit everything up against them like they're the apex of hip hop after 1 record?

don't subliminally comment on my post... u hatin just as much on SH. what separates u?
their wordplay sucks donkey nuts... i listen to big l, wu tang, masta ace and the likes... nothing about YM is rewindable.

TRAPOS
12-18-2009, 09:36 PM
than why acknowledge his posts? why give him what he wants?

5hundred&one
12-18-2009, 09:51 PM
co-sign slang (the chin) gargoyle, young money is a bucket of failure nowadays.

they've done good shit before, I still like jae millz, gudda has his moments, but these new fags they're tryin so hard to burn into everyone's brains, nicki minaj and drake are like trailblazers in the destruction of american youth. their bullshit love song music is exactly the type of thing that makes americans stop and look at themselves 40 years later and say 'wow, americans are really fuckin stupid'

nicki minaj ain't even that sexy. I mean, she's hot, but if I was fuckin her I'd have to shackle my arms and legs to the bedposts just to keep from punching that stupid bitch in the face, and even then I'd probably try to get in some bites and headbutts. she's so annoying I can't even look at her pictures without feeling embarrassed, cuz it always makes me think of that god awful BET cipher.

bitch, when joe buddens eats your shit in a cipher cuz you're rhyming like dick tracy about minnie mouse and swagger jackin lil wayne all in the same breath, it's time to hang that shit up.

and don't even get me started on drake's fraudulent, canadian, drama school, ghost writer-havin, fake ass.

smh

EAGLE EYE
12-18-2009, 10:01 PM
LOL drama school.

Didn't Tupac take ballet and drama?

11th Chamber
12-18-2009, 10:13 PM

Lol at this goofy ass faggot

ALCATRAZ
12-18-2009, 10:58 PM
nikki minaj is sexy as fuck
only good thing bout the performance if u ask me

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2009, 07:20 AM
however true that may be^ (and im not denying it) it's called evolution.

lacey is looking for attention commenting on others posts and trying to justify ignorance while being just as ignorant.
"so bad it's genius" lol damn

tbh i think he loves SH & this is his way of not accepting that, by reaching to the opposite... why else would he pit everything up against them like they're the apex of hip hop after 1 record?

don't subliminally comment on my post... u hatin just as much on SH. what separates u?
their wordplay sucks donkey nuts... i listen to big l, wu tang, masta ace and the likes... nothing about YM is rewindable.

thats fucking DESPERATE

U mentally cant handle the fact that someone couldnt like Slaughterhouse, so you assume they must be lying?

Wow.

This is the exact type of reason why slaughterhouse sucks, they attract arrogant dumb cornballs like yourself, who think they know about shit. When in fact, if they think SH is dope, they are at the very bottom of understanding of what good hip hop is about.

U lack any sort of humor, you take hip hop so seriously, that if it doesnt fit into your narrow expectations, it makes you physically upset, and you cant handle it. This is why these YM people make you mad. They physically make you mad because they dont fit into your own narrow personal expectations.

U have no idea what hip hop music is about. Your a little nerd, and Im fucking glad hip hop is not succumbing to people with your limited opinions and pseudo ideals and "rules".

YungSunny
12-19-2009, 07:32 AM
I blame the "new york renaissance" and west coast rap back in the early 90's for making hip hop fans confused about hip hop. Ever since then people are trippin over lyrics and how hardcore an artist. Just enjoy the music.