PDA

View Full Version : AZ Talks About Cormega Collaboration Album....

KoolGenius
12-18-2009, 10:09 AM
With recent talks of an AZ and Cormega collaboration album, SOHH hit up the Brooklyn, New York-based rap veteran to find out if the duet project is a true possibility.

While AZ said he is open to the idea, no official talks have taken place as of this month.

"I'm not sure," AZ said about the chances of a collaboration album. "I mean, anything is possible but we haven't spoke on it yet. But you know, it 'can' happen. I mean, anything is possible, me and Cormega haven't really built on it, we haven't really sat down and patched things out but Mega is a cool brother, you know what I'm saying, especially with his music. So you know, anything is possible." (SOHH)

Mega recently said a collaboration album with AZ could be put into the works.

"I just got off the phone with AZ last night, and I just came back from Europe with AZ," Mega said in an interview. "We was talking about doing some sh*t and last year we was talking about doing the album. But you know, it just never materialized because I was too busy doing what I was doing. Both of us were grinding and didn't put too much emphasis to it, and to be 100 percent real with you, we wanted to make sure it was with the right label. We ain't trying to just put our sh*t out with anybody. So that is something that could happen. It could definitely happen." (All Hip Hop)

Doubt it will happen but i would love to see it if Cormega picks the beats & tell's AZ spit with subject matter rather then Kawasaki bikes & shit like he's been doing on his last few albums.

Cormega has just released the critically acclamied 'Born & Raised', AZ released 2 mixtapes this year 'Legendary' & 'G.O.D (Gold, Oil & Diamonds) & plans to release 'Doe Or Die II' next year.

First leak off 'Doe Or Die II'

AZ - I'm Ill (Prod. By MoSS & Cuts By Statik Selektah)

http://usershare.net/0aeqpit9og25

Nagra
12-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Cormega & AZ tracks have been nowhere near the level of AZ & Nas tracks.

So fukk this shit

lynskey
12-18-2009, 05:38 PM
What do people always have to bring Nas into everything AZ does. :frusty:

oldie
12-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Damnn!!! That would be one ill album!!!! i really hope that happens & its good to see they aint gunna rush it & just release on some bullshit label.

& i didnt know AZ was goin ahead with Doe or Die II - thats also good to see! thnx for the track - it's nice!!

oldie
12-18-2009, 05:43 PM
2nd thoughts - track is sick! not just nice!

BIG D O
12-18-2009, 11:52 PM
Az isn't performing on Mega's level these past few years man....i doubt it would be that great of an album....

ALCATRAZ
12-19-2009, 01:21 AM
doubt it would happen but wouldn't mind it ...

Wh0am3ye?
12-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Damn, AZ is that dude. I feel that I'm Ill track but not for doe or die 2, seeing that the first is a classic album not just for AZ but for Hip Hop music.

BIG D O
12-19-2009, 10:14 AM
Damn, AZ is that dude. I feel that I'm Ill track but not for doe or die 2, seeing that the first is a classic album not just for AZ but for Hip Hop music.

Word....that track is nasty, but if he's gonna reprise the Do Or Die name he's gotta come correct man..link back up with LES and DR Period and all that....

claaa7
12-19-2009, 05:51 PM
What do people always have to bring Nas into everything AZ does. :frusty:

^ this.

CharlesJones
12-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I would like to hear a AZ and Cormega collabo album. I hope the beats would be good.