PDA

View Full Version : Sleepers....

quanwanted
09-27-2005, 07:50 PM
has anyone seen this movie? it's a fucked up movie but they got the guards back in the end though.....

akira kurosawa
09-27-2005, 08:08 PM
yeah the best part is when Kevin Bacon asks for a blow job, only downfall is that you don't really see it taking place. peace...

ironwizard
10-27-2005, 07:54 AM
Young boy: "What do you want?"
Kevin Bacon: "A blowjob"

Jackie Boy
10-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Young boy: "What do you want?"
Kevin Bacon: "A blowjob"
hahah Kevin Bacon makes me laugh so hard in that movie, lol

cap
10-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Very Disturbing Movie
True Story By The Way...

Alex36
10-30-2005, 11:48 PM
good film

Iron Fist
11-02-2005, 10:16 AM
I loved this movie. Very troubling and disturning indeed. I have to buy it. Kevin Bacon was very good in it.

Rayson
11-02-2005, 03:01 PM
ya kevin bacon butt-fucked little kids quite disturbing, but love the part they shoot kevin bacon!

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Peace

That movie was sooo sad in the beginning.

But, the kids grew up and got justice in the end.

I loved Robert Deniro in this movie....he always had they backs.

TeknicelStylez
11-02-2005, 04:16 PM
That should would never happen in juvie nowadays lol, gaurds would be walking out that place with their jaws wired up.

MaShPG
05-06-2006, 02:02 AM
I just finished watching this and would like to discuss. Sure I can see how this is justified for the boys. If anybody fucked with me the way the guards did to the boys, I'd probably do the same thing. The whole story was very clever I thought, Brad Pitt had a great plan.

The only thing I was dissapointed in was Robert DeNiro lying in court. Sure, he was trying to protect his own, but he was NOT bringing justice, he was bringing injustice. In the beginning of the movie it said John has 4 uncharged murders. Lemme remind you that when DeNiro testified, all the guards were already either dead or criminally charged with something. So the only purpose DeNiro served was to have the two boys acquitted from a murder (regardless of justification). Thou shall not kill. So basically, DeNiro lied in the name of God to let two dangerous killers into the streets.

Thoughts?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-06-2006, 08:34 AM
One of my favorite movies.Sad flick based on a true story.

cap
05-06-2006, 12:26 PM
I just finished watching this and would like to discuss. Sure I can see how this is justified for the boys. If anybody fucked with me the way the guards did to the boys, I'd probably do the same thing. The whole story was very clever I thought, Brad Pitt had a great plan.

The only thing I was dissapointed in was Robert DeNiro lying in court. Sure, he was trying to protect his own, but he was NOT bringing justice, he was bringing injustice. In the beginning of the movie it said John has 4 uncharged murders. Lemme remind you that when DeNiro testified, all the guards were already either dead or criminally charged with something. So the only purpose DeNiro served was to have the two boys acquitted from a murder (regardless of justification). Thou shall not kill. So basically, DeNiro lied in the name of God to let two dangerous killers into the streets.

Thoughts?

i guess u gotta change ya beliefs sometimes,i wouldnt like de niro's character if he wouldnt have lied for them though.

TAURO
05-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Do you know that kevin bacon is the only actor to play a child molestor twice.

Sleepers and the woodsman