PDA

View Full Version : LMAO! best openning line of the year (State V Redric Davis Thread)

TSA
12-19-2009, 05:00 AM
FJP4m-jlaLU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahhAHAH!!!

damn, i heard that shit and died, then rewinded that shit from house to house

the album is REALLY good. i recommend it as a listen for gucci haters, you'll all think twice about him with one particular song that i can't remember the name of right now. my only hang up is that i think he should of been more personal which he wasn't using his gov name on the title and all.

but the song im talking about he was, i cant remember the name but dude went in, i'll post it later.

anyways, best openning line of the year LOL!

TSA
12-19-2009, 05:02 AM
im also disappointed that OJ the JUICE MANE was on 1 song. i think they should do a red man method man type album cause juice is the shit but i'd never listen to a straight JUICE cd cause he's too dumb.

im not buying this Waka Flocka Flame shit, dudes a faggot. he's like, low intelligence pretending to be retarded. Like a wigger, only with special ed classes instead of black ppl

SL33
12-19-2009, 05:22 AM
i just did a 'i'm the shit' remix, so stay tuned...

Sky Blue Bally Kid
12-19-2009, 09:27 AM
I'd never have guessed this song was called heavy.

11th Chamber
12-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Yea that Gucci cd is nice.

I usually only let my self get into one or maybe two special ed artists and he's filled that spot the last two years.

Ill give dude props for blowin up the way he did too. Cause when he first came out with that So Icy track a while back, Jeezy was the only one that really got shine off of that. Then he caught that murder charge and all that other shit. But he bounced back and hit the mixtapes hard and is doin good now (aside from being back in jail)

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Gucci fell off like 2 years ago. I know alot of yall werent listening to him back then or just making fun of him, but the last good record he put out was gangsta grillz the movie imo, and that was in 2008.

all this new shit is just gucci sanitized.

iammzac
12-19-2009, 04:30 PM
I had hard 2 ki11.. that a1bum was pretty d0pe IM0, but it's a11 i have 0f his

YungSunny
12-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Gucci fell off like 2 years ago. I know alot of yall werent listening to him back then or just making fun of him, but the last good record he put out was gangsta grillz the movie imo, and that was in 2008.

all this new shit is just gucci sanitized.

Word. Back in 06-07 gucci was killing the mixtapes, shit was never the same since freaky girl got popular.

TRAPOS
12-19-2009, 05:31 PM
BURR! hahaaha