PDA

View Full Version : styles p

Ko ok
12-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Can someone put me on to him? Always seen him as features and he rips it most of the time! I'm gonna listen to his 3 albums but i heard he does most of his work on his mixtapes. Which ones are good, or should I just get them all(mixtapes)? Thanks!

Thworldisyours
12-19-2009, 02:49 PM
HAXbxjQEpeI

Coincidentally, I've been playin a lot of LOX/Styles shit recently...

Albums/tapes that should be looked for...

Ghost in the Machine (mixtape)
The Ghost Sessions
Super Gangster, Extraordinary Gentlemen (album)
Time Is Money (if you can find it, get the advance)
Gangster and a Gentlemen (album)

Miscellaneous tracks...

Not To Be Fucked With (off Money Power Respect)
Holiday (As seen above, off the 2nd Ruff Ryders album)
The Ghost (Street single - never made an album)
Some Niggas (off The OZ Soundtrack)
Come Thru Ft. Noreaga (off the 2nd Violator album)
Bust Your Gun w/ Sheek (off the Exit Wounds Soundtrack)
Calmly Smoke Ft. The Alchemist & Evidence (off The Alchemist - Cookbook EP)
Dope Money w/ Jada (off the 1st Ruff Ryders album)
Shootouts w/ Jada (off Kiss of Death)

angry!
12-19-2009, 02:53 PM
good move youngin way to seek the real!!!!!

start with the lox records, money power an respect and we are the streets!!!!

styles was considered to be the heavyweight lyricist in the lox until jada blossomed into one of the most potent mr. 16's in the game!!!! syles does a lot of heavy lifting on the lox albums, and both are worth checking!!!!!

his debut solo album "a gangster and a gentelmen" is probably the illest solo out of the d-block camp, thats a must have!!!!!! strong production, strong concepts, strong guest appearences, go buy it!!!!! his other solos are inconsistent but hes got some shining moments on each of them!!!!

its hard to go wrong with his mixtape matieral, but ghost in a shell sticks out to me!!!!! styles was one of biggies favorite emcees, and he earned that praise from big without even being a household name at that point!!!! he always been potent with the bars!!!!! enjoy lil man!!!!!

JasonD
12-19-2009, 02:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wMSSC-ImVg
styles p & trav (team arliss) - real dirty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fJZbBcDsRQ
styles p - good times (i get high)

search "styles p arliss" in youtube, team arliss, 354, d-block etc. they're some of the only people still making dirty hip hop, not pop.

Ko ok
12-19-2009, 07:47 PM
good move youngin way to seek the real!!!!!

start with the lox records, money power an respect and we are the streets!!!!

styles was considered to be the heavyweight lyricist in the lox until jada blossomed into one of the most potent mr. 16's in the game!!!! syles does a lot of heavy lifting on the lox albums, and both are worth checking!!!!!

his debut solo album "a gangster and a gentelmen" is probably the illest solo out of the d-block camp, thats a must have!!!!!! strong production, strong concepts, strong guest appearences, go buy it!!!!! his other solos are inconsistent but hes got some shining moments on each of them!!!!

its hard to go wrong with his mixtape matieral, but ghost in a shell sticks out to me!!!!! styles was one of biggies favorite emcees, and he earned that praise from big without even being a household name at that point!!!! he always been potent with the bars!!!!! enjoy lil man!!!!!

Yeah, I already listened to all the LOX albums, We are the streets is my personal favorite out, I'm a big jada fan as well but I never looked for sheek's or style's solo materials! I'm going to go check out his albums, if I like any I'll be sure to cop. Thanks man! Thanks to everyone else as well, going to dive through his releases now :)

Miliato
12-20-2009, 10:23 AM
go buy Super Gangster,...its a nice album start to finish

netscape check two
12-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Check out Sheek Louch too, he's the best in the LOX.

Hollow Dartz
12-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Check out Sheek Louch too, he's the best in the LOX.
Yeah I fucks with Sheek Louch, He has some nice shit, I recommend his first two albums.

HAXbxjQEpeI

The Ghost (Street single - never made an album)
Some Niggas (off The OZ Soundtrack)
Come Thru Ft. Noreaga (off the 2nd Violator album)
Bust Your Gun w/ Sheek (off the Exit Wounds Soundtrack)
Calmly Smoke Ft. The Alchemist & Evidence (off The Alchemist - Cookbook EP)
Dope Money w/ Jada (off the 1st Ruff Ryders album)

Do you mind uploading these songs? Thnx

P-Noid Brown
12-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Does anyone have ghost in the machine?

Hollow Dartz
12-23-2009, 12:13 AM
Bump.

BIG D O
12-23-2009, 01:42 AM
wtf, how old are you that you don't know SP? I was reciting this man's mixtape verses back in 98'...

Meta4
12-23-2009, 11:04 AM
wtf, how old are you that you don't know SP? I was reciting this man's mixtape verses back in 98'...

shut the hell up lame. no one cares bout when you were into p. you know people are still being born til this day, crazy rite?