PDA

View Full Version : WAIT...did skampoe REALLY just say he eats at the homeless shelter???

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 07:04 AM
no lie food for thought looks like the chef in my church's homeless food bank where we eat at times with the rest of the forgotten gods

where we eat at times

where we eat at times

where we eat at times

where we eat at times

where we eat at times

http://i49.tinypic.com/a175e8.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHAAHA HHA!!!!!!
YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK !!!!!! ELIJAHLELZ!!!!!!!!

http://shakashawshow.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/edlover.jpg

This is the VERY VERY lowest I have ever heard any man shtoop.

Your so fucking fat and greeedy, - YOU ARE STEALING FOOD FROM HOMELESS PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED IT

AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!

And the most sorry ass part of it all is, that they actually believe you are homeless!! How dumb are these people?? Whens the last time they saw a homeless guy with your mass??

where we eat at times

HAHAHAAHHAAHA look how he slips it into the convosation as if its a regular everyday thing no ones will notice!!!! HHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHhahahhhha

SID
12-21-2009, 07:21 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/e8ooqb.png

Mumm Ra
12-21-2009, 07:24 AM
i ate at God's Kitchen a few times
walked in dressed in brand new gear n shit
you meet some interesting folk in places like that
- good food too
yall need to get out more and experience your community

SID
12-21-2009, 07:25 AM
By eating at homeless shelters?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 07:27 AM
HAHAHHAHHH!!!! wtf!!

If you wanna go down there, HELP OUT, serve food!!! You may even want to chat!!!

DONT EAT THEIR FUCKING FOOD YOU DUMB CUNTS!!

We all know thats the onl reason he was there - FOR THE FREE FOOD

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 07:30 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pcfreezone/huhImage2.jpg

By sciving free food from the homeless shelter, you to could be "experiancing your community" better.

Mumm Ra
12-21-2009, 07:32 AM
By eating at homeless shelters?
well the place i was at wasn't exactly a homeless shelter, but sure why not?
yall dont like to go on random adventures like that?? I do.

long story short tho at the time i was hangin with my female friend who didn't have a job or her own place so one afternoon i walked with her to god's kitchen not knowing that's where we were goin.
really though they hook you the fuck up - one day i got two sandwich wraps, fruit, and a fucking piece of chocolate cake!
can i get an amen skampo!

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 07:41 AM
long story short tho at the time i was hangin with my female friend who didn't have a job or her own place so one afternoon i walked with her to god's kitchen not knowing that's where we were goin.
really though they hook you the fuck up - one day i got two sandwich wraps, fruit, and a fucking piece of chocolate cake!

http://i45.tinypic.com/beht91.jpg

Mumm Ra
12-21-2009, 07:42 AM
ol dirty would be proud
but yo i gotta sleep, ill be anxious to see where this thread has gone later

SID
12-21-2009, 07:51 AM
I got kicked out of my yard a while back and ended up sleeping next to a Sudanese immigrant in a shared room for 1 week (centrepoint), the room stuck of cocoa butter mixed with sewage, it was awful, i mean i used to open the window in the middle of night and just catch my breath and ventilate.

I can honestly say that this experience did not make me feel closer to my community.

Its like the dirty cunt thought cocoa butter was a honest substitute for a hot shower.

LyriCipher
12-21-2009, 10:43 AM
i got homeless uncles and shit but i wouldnt eat at no shelter when i got the means to get my own food..if you wanna chat with the homeless invite them to your house for dinner..dont take food from their plate, i cant believe anyone would admit to doin that haha

Teh KillaBee
12-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Skamp's taking an e-beating imo.......all of this leads to one sad conclusion. Skampoe just ate his keyboard

food for thought
12-21-2009, 10:52 AM
lmfao

i was shocked as well when i read that and called him out promptly.

lol

this shit is a disgrace.

dont eat their food u fat fuck LOL

go get some $1 double cheesburgers

fack.

smfh

HAHAHAAHHAAHA look how he slips it into the convosation as if its a regular everyday thing no ones will notice!!!! HHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHhahahhhha

hahaha i know rite

lol @ "were we eat at times"

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2009, 10:53 AM
i ate at God's Kitchen a few times
- good food too

Most unsurprising comment in this thread.

Mumm Ra and Skampoe, you're both fucking despicable individuals.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 10:58 AM
http://www.sott.net/image/image/s1/21183/full/01_19_07_HomelessShelter2.jpg
where we eat at times

my church's homeless food bank

http://firstunited.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/bc-081224-homeless-shelter-church1-FULL.jpg

where we eat at times

food for thought
12-21-2009, 11:04 AM
smfh.

is it a preconcieved idea?

like u and whoever "we" is referring to (lol), discuss it and decide to hit up the goddam HOMELESS SHELTER? FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF EATING FOOD THAT WAS MADE FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE?

and then u tell people about it like its normal?

does everybody stare at you and shake their heads disapprovingly?

Ghost In The 'Lac
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!

Imagine what these raggeddy skinny ass hobos are thinking when this FAT MOTHERFUCKER comes waddling in, scooping up all kinds of shit into his plate !!! Chatting with the homeless like its all good!! hahahahha

Then imagine what theyre thinking when he tells them, HE DOESNT HAVE A JOB, but he has his OWN HOME, his own 42inch plasma TV, his own Xbox, and all his pets.

All while slobbering down his second helping of free foodbank, in front of them.

http://cdn.screenjunkies.com/www/sites/default/files/simpsons_grimes.jpg

http://www.sott.net/image/image/s1/21183/full/01_19_07_HomelessShelter2.jpg
where we eat at times

PALEFORCE
this is great. a trust fund baby saying who should and shouldnt eat at a soup kitchen. fucking classsic.

nothing wrong with getting free shit. I hit up companies online and ask for free sht every week.

besides those old ladies at the church throw down when its time for cooking. its like a smorgasbord every other sunday.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2009, 11:07 AM
This IS great.

Because all the known degenerate internet revolutionaries, turn out to be eating homeless people's food.

Pale is wary of saying it right now, after seeing this backlash, but it's obvious he chows down on pork chops at the local homeless shelter when he can't be bothered dragging himself off prisonplanet.com to buy "all organic produce".

Wait for Sunny to drop in and talk about his "experiences" eating homeless people's food.

Gavin already ran through that chamber and leveled up to dumpster diving.

You guys are all disgusting people.

TSA
12-21-2009, 11:15 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/a175e8.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHAAHA HHA!!!!!!
YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK !!!!!! ELIJAHLELZ!!!!!!!!

http://shakashawshow.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/edlover.jpg

This is the VERY VERY lowest I have ever heard any man shtoop.

Your so fucking fat and greeedy, - YOU ARE STEALING FOOD FROM HOMELESS PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED IT

AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!

And the most sorry ass part of it all is, that they actually believe you are homeless!! How dumb are these people?? Whens the last time they saw a homeless guy with your mass??

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHhaAHHAHAHahaHAHAHAHAHHAHH!!
aAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHH!!!!
aAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHH!!!!
aAHHAHAH!!1
well the place i was at wasn't exactly a homeless shelter, but sure why not?
yall dont like to go on random adventures like that?? I do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!AHAHAHAHAH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT! LMAO!

PALEFORCE
12-21-2009, 11:15 AM
you guys talk alot but you wouldnt last 1 day in the hood. let alone even conceive about anything that happens there, outside of this forum and wutang albums.

TSA
12-21-2009, 11:16 AM
HE DOES IT TOO! ^AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAhahahAHAHHAHahHAHAH!!!
this is great.

because all the known degenerate internet revolutionaries, turn out to be eating homeless people's food.

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahh!!aahahahahah hahaahh!!!!!!ahahahhahaha!!!
pale is wary of saying it right now, after seeing this backlash, but it's obvious he chows down on pork chops at the local homeless shelter when he can't be bothered dragging himself off prisonplanet.com to buy "all organic produce".

wait for sunny to drop in and talk about his "experiences" eating homeless people's food.

gavin already ran through that chamber and leveled up to dumpster diving.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!ahahahahah! !ahahahahahh!!!!!ahahahhh!!
you guys are all disgusting people.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhh!!!!

food for thought
12-21-2009, 11:20 AM
nigga where im from, the "hood" is paradise compared to that shit. ok? paradise.

niggas aint got water and bread.

and i still would never go to a homless shelter to eat food that is meant for homeless, starving people.

nigga i would go there to DONATE food.

and its not the same as getting things "for free".

this is taking food from starving women and children

smfh.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Fuck LMAO i bet skampoes there RIGHT NOW, building with the homeless while eating their food.

And taking up 2 places on the bench so one homeless guy cant fit on the table.

food for thought
niggas aint got no morals in the 2010?

LyriCipher
you guys talk alot but you wouldnt last 1 day in the hood. let alone even conceive about anything that happens there, outside of this forum and wutang albums.

the fuck does eating homeless peoples food gota do with the hood? your GOING to the hood to get free food while you obviously have enough money for an internet connection and a computer at the very least..i could go down the street and get free food at the soup kitchen or hit up the salvation army to get a free meal but i have enough pride to open my fridge and make something with what i got..playing the 'hood' card doesnt make you any less of a humiliating person when your eating a plate of food some homeless 8 year old coulda enjoyed

TSA
12-21-2009, 11:22 AM
HOLY SHIT! You mean to tell me PALEHORSE MUMM RA and SKAMPOE who is talking about the injustice of the world 24/7 STEALS FOOD FROM HOMELESS PEOPLE.

ON FUCKING CHRISTMAS!

AHAHAHAHahahahhAHAHahahhaHAHAH!!!!

LMAO! AT tHE FORGOTTEN GODZ! LMAO!!! AHAAHHA
http://www.bridgeincoronamedia.org/images/feed1c1_web.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

food for thought
12-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Fuck LMAO i bet skampoes there RIGHT NOW, building with the homeless while eating their food.

And taking up 2 places on the bench so one homeless guy cant fit on the table.

he can probably survive for weeks off the stored fat and water in his body alone.

homeless shelter? smfh.

EAGLE EYE
12-21-2009, 11:57 AM
I'm thoroughly disgusted. I knew some people could be scum bags, but this is the ultimate.

TSA
12-21-2009, 12:01 PM
man, i love how these ppl who are on higher levels of thought and being

skampoe
mumm ra
gavin
palehorse

have all at one point ate someone's garbage.

Art Vandelay
12-21-2009, 12:05 PM
ok, i read this post over a half hour ago, but i needed time to soak all of this in before posting. first i must say, that although i never grew up rich, i never had to eat at a homeless shelter before and hopefully never have to. with that being said, i think i need to bullet point here because my thoughts are all over the place...

Skampoe - first of all, i question why you volunteered this info. part of me thinks that you made this up to get a laugh, but in case not, i know everyone has said it, but i must reiterate for emphasis. your fat ass goes to a homeless shelter??? do you take your wireless netbook there and connect to the wifi and post on wu-corp while you are eating. you better watch yourself fat ass. if donations are running low one month, they might chop your ass up and throw it in the stew.

Palehorse - you personify trash. you have said numerous times on here that you will never work a 9-5 because that would mean you were a slave to the corporations. apparently you don't know the definition of slave. a slave works for FREE. you know who else works for free? the volunteers at the soup kitchen, you scumbag. you won't get a job where you make money and can buy groceries, but you will go mooch a meal off of somebody who spent their FREE time to cook and serve you. you should just kill yourself now.

Ghostlaced - I think this is your magnum opus. check that, i know this is your magnum opus. 16,000 posts and you finally got a quality one.

P-Noid Brown
12-21-2009, 12:09 PM
• ghostlaced - i think this is your magnum opus. Check that, i know this is your magnum opus. 16,000 posts and you finally got a quality one.

hahahahaha oh shit ....im sorry i was just reading...but damn! Niggaz got smoked!

PALEFORCE
12-21-2009, 12:12 PM
im surrounded by idiots here.

nice try art but you fail.

i really wonder sometimes if u people believe what you say on here or if you just try to make it funny and sound good.

Art Vandelay
12-21-2009, 12:21 PM

ok, explain how you don't personify trash then

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 12:28 PM
im surrounded by idiots here.

HAHAHHHAHAH this bedroom activists idea of revolution for the people is powered by food intended for the homeless!!!! your a cutthroat son of a bitch!!! your the definition of an inglorious bastard!!!

i can just imagine you and you r fellow alex jone savages meeting up for a rally at the foodbank to stock up for the day!!! all in the name of the people!! your not gonna sell out to the man, and buy food from the corporations!! your gonna get it for free!!

JUST LIKE FOOD SHOULD BE RIGHT? hahahahahahHHAAHAHAHAHHhHAHAHA!!

your make me sick!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 12:30 PM
and Paleface, your the one who doesnt get out much, if your SERRISLY think eating food from the homeless shelter is acceptable behavoir son!!

Go ask anyone you know if they think its right to go eat at a foodbank!! Your fucking insane dude hahahahahahahaha

EAGLE EYE
12-21-2009, 12:30 PM
lol

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 12:31 PM
i ate at god's kitchen a few times
- good food too
thee cats are down n out, other than pity they need a good ear and unjudging hello.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 12:33 PM
thee cats are down n out, other than pity they need a good ear and unjudging hello.

yeah and some help eating all that food too right !!!!

Ahahahahahah!!

Art Vandelay
12-21-2009, 12:38 PM

Hello, homeless man. my name is skampoe. i just wanted to let you know that i am here for you. i think you should keep your head up high and one day things will get better for you. don't ever give up hope. now let me ask you this, are you gonna eat all that creamed corn, nigga?

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 12:44 PM
LIKE I SAID IM IN NTHEHOOD ALL Day every day, we volunteer at the church n even jesus broke bread with the poor,

ya str8 bitchass niggaz on here , i know it seems funny n shit, a fat nigga eatin at a homeless shelter n all dat but yo i speand almost 2 years livin in a homless shelter yo, i know first hand wat it is to be shitted on by society, justice equality, ya dont know nuffin, its mad dif chambers to wat makes SKAMPOE, too deep for sum!ya some scarly lil white kidsn would shit ya fukin pants walkin into any of ma chambers.

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Hello, homeless man. my name is skampoe. i just wanted to let you know that i am here for you. i think you should keep your head up high and one day things will get better for you. don't ever give up hope. now let me ask you this, are you gonna eat all that creamed corn, nigga?
not even close bruh

SID
12-21-2009, 12:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!

Imagine what these raggeddy skinny ass hobos are thinking when this FAT MOTHERFUCKER comes waddling in, scooping up all kinds of shit into his plate !!! Chatting with the homeless like its all good!! hahahahha

Then imagine what theyre thinking when he tells them, HE DOESNT HAVE A JOB, but he has his OWN HOME, his own 42inch plasma TV, his own Xbox, and all his pets.

All while slobbering down his second helping of free foodbank, in front of them.

ahahaahah. so vivid.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 12:49 PM
your never in the hood, your always on wu corp

Being fro the hood has NOTHING to do with eating at the homeless shelter when you have a 43 plasma TV and high speed internet

All my family was from poor hoods, NO ONE HAS EVER and i have never even met anyone eat at the homeless shelters

EVER

Art Vandelay
12-21-2009, 12:49 PM
even jesus broke bread with the poor.

maybe jesus didn't bring food with him, but atleast he multiplied the bread and fishes so everyone could have more. he turned water into wine so more people could get drunk. you just stormed in and fucked up everybody's rations.

SID
12-21-2009, 12:50 PM
man, i love how these ppl who are on higher levels of thought and being

skampoe
mumm ra
gavin
palehorse

have all at one point ate someone's garbage.

bwahahahaaha

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 12:51 PM
uhahahahahahaha aw man that was funny... but no.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 12:52 PM
do they give free refills?

food for thought
12-21-2009, 12:53 PM
fat boy.

food for thought
12-21-2009, 12:55 PM
aint no damn ethics in this country.

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 12:55 PM
http://www.airbrushshoppe.com/juggalos/images04/churchsign.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2009, 01:00 PM
yeah and some help eating all that food too right !!!!

Ahahahahahah!!

hahahah

Teh KillaBee
12-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Welcome back Juggalos????????

WFT kinda church is that?

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 01:02 PM
its wu corp church hahahahah

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 01:03 PM
im rly rly roflmao @ this whole thread

SID
12-21-2009, 01:05 PM
its wu corp church hahahahah

You just killed the whole comedic build up with that corn.

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 01:07 PM
yea that one was wak i admit lol but shit the wjole thred is classic imo.

EAGLE EYE
12-21-2009, 01:15 PM
maybe jesus didn't bring food with him, but atleast he multiplied the bread and fishes so everyone could have more. he turned water into wine so more people could get drunk. you just stormed in and fucked up everybody's rations.

BUAHAHAHAHAHahaahAaha!!!!

http://www.adhaiku.com/images/dosequis_interesting.jpg
"Stay hungry my friends"

SID
12-21-2009, 01:15 PM
This thread becoming classic doesn't mean those starving people are going to get their food back does it skampoe.

No, that shit got digested and excreted like a muthafukca didn't it skampoe? i mean how did you feel taking a shit built up on homeless peoples food?

Was you whistling rolling your eyes around as you squeezed the steaming brick out? When the turd splashed the water did you put your fingers in your ears and go LA LA LA.

Art Vandelay
12-21-2009, 01:16 PM
if skamp ever graduates from the soup kitchens to the fancy restaurants, this will be him...

Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 01:18 PM
buhahahahahahahttp://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g164/BDonElitist/Kaibigan/MICHAEL.gif

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2009, 01:20 PM
That looks a lot like a guy i know.

Art Vandelay
12-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Repost... i hate when my shit ends up at the bottom of the page...

if skamp ever graduates from the soup kitchens to the fancy restaurants, this will be him...

Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 01:22 PM
http://www.lukalips.com/images/drawings/JesusLG.jpg

Art Vandelay
12-21-2009, 01:23 PM
buhahahahahahahttp://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g164/BDonElitist/Kaibigan/MICHAEL.gif

is that emperor les??

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 01:24 PM
ya should come down for our xmas banquet, its gonna be dope, we gon have kareokee n apple cider from the donation bin! chea!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2009, 01:27 PM
haha

Art Vandelay
12-21-2009, 01:29 PM
you know skamp, i might be coming to connecticut next week. i was gonna ask you where some good places to eat are. nevermind, i'll trust Zagats with this one.

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 01:41 PM
hahahahahaha lemme know n u can come over ma house n have dinner with the POEs! ma wiz is off the chain in the kitchen

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2009, 03:19 PM
then why the fuck u eatin at homeless shelters.

Ah, the welfare babies strike again

JASPER
12-21-2009, 04:15 PM
This fuck was talking shit about me when I was having sex with an 11 year old... fuck outa here.

food for thought
12-21-2009, 04:18 PM
lmfao

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 04:30 PM
This fuck was talking shit about me when I was having sex with an 11 year old... fuck outa here.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/15947_211458492373_647597373_324695.jpg

Mumm Ra
12-21-2009, 04:30 PM
do they give free refills?
water refills hell yeah!
it aint no reverse-osmosis filtered purified water but ill fux with it

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 04:45 PM
http://properkernel.com/humor/funny-church-sign3.jpghttp://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z279/crazyleaf/5.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/our-god-is-awesome-church-sign-1.jpg
http://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Funny_Church_Signs/4_Inch_Tongue.jpghttp://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Funny_Church_Signs/Blood_of_Jesus.jpghttp://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Funny_Church_Signs/Bucket_of_Joy.jpghttp://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Funny_Church_Signs/Christianaire.jpghttp://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Funny_Church_Signs/Church_Sign_Intelligence.jpghttp://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Funny_Church_Signs/Devestate.jpghttp://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Funny_Church_Signs/Dishonor.jpghttp://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Funny_Church_Signs/Do_You_Hear_Me_Now.jpg

Mumm Ra
12-21-2009, 04:47 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/our-god-is-awesome-church-sign-1.jpg

aaaaHHAAHAHA!

Sheep Shifter
12-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Hi

Surreptitious
12-21-2009, 05:10 PM
I dont understand why there is any surprise here.

Skampoe is a doublewide who needs to get as many meals as he possibly can.

Free food is better than pussy for him.

SID
12-21-2009, 05:10 PM
Armand do you have to bombard your autistic socialist face in the middle of comedic momentum like that?

Have you no consideration for other peoples felling or some shit?

Fuck it i'm gonna make that at smiley hahaaha

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 05:35 PM
I dont understand why there is any surprise here.

Skampoe is a doublewide who needs to get as many meals as he possibly can.

Free food is better than pussy for him.
funny thing is, i manage to get more pusseh than the vast majority of the corp!

and fyi,
this all started when i posted a real sarcastic post in the hanky thread and ya blew it outta proportion, it was funny at first cuz i thought ya was gon catch the comedy, but now i see ya is mad gullible and way over ya heads!:mmmyah:

JASPER
12-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Nothing you can say will make me believe you don't eat at the homeless shelter. To me you'll forever be Fatty Freebooter the Shelter Looter.

Surreptitious
12-21-2009, 06:05 PM
funny thing is, i manage to get more pusseh than the vast majority of the corp!

and fyi,
this all started when i posted a real sarcastic post in the hanky thread and ya blew it outta proportion, it was funny at first cuz i thought ya was gon catch the comedy, but now i see ya is mad gullible and way over ya heads!:mmmyah:

of course someone (Lacey) tried to take your sarcasm and take advantage of it

I dont doubt that you get more pussy than the vast majority of the corp, bunch of shitheads on here

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 06:11 PM
there was no "sarcasm" or intended humor in that post, apart from you saying foodforthought looks like the foodbanks cook you visit. your subsequent serious posts in this thread prove you were being serious.

it was just something that slipped out that u didnt realise its consequences.

youve only JUST decided to try to turn it around and deny it after realising the implications and that this sort of thing is actually frowned upon in the real world.

ya str8 bitchass niggaz on here , i know it seems funny n shit, a fat nigga eatin at a homeless shelter.

and no, you disgraceful pig, its not just about you being "fat" that makes it funny, the fact that your fat makes it DOUBLY funny, you shouldnt be eating from there, PERIOD.

your really not getting this are you?

hectis
12-21-2009, 06:26 PM
lol at this thread

EAGLE EYE
12-21-2009, 06:47 PM
Chris Hansen could probably make a great show out of catching the soup kitchen predators red handed.

Why don't you take a seat...

http://attorneygeneral.utah.gov/cmsimages/051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpg

actually take that bench. good. you comfortable? need a wet nap?

SKAMPOE
12-21-2009, 06:58 PM
theres a black america within but with out white america

thats the root of most ya cats here

Mumm Ra
12-21-2009, 11:45 PM
I think everyone should visit one once in their life -
besides visiting another country it's the closest thing most of you will have to a culture shock

homeless shelters....
go for the experience
stay for the free food

lol this thread is comedy gold

zooruka
12-21-2009, 11:46 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!

hahahahhahaha

close thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

TSA
12-22-2009, 12:55 AM
LMAO! at mumm ra trying to make it seem like he goes there for the enriching experience! ahahahahhahahah! Man shut the fuck up you scumbag, you just want to steal from starving people.

LOL! man this thread is great, good catch Ghost lace

TSA
12-22-2009, 12:56 AM
☭ Armand Sickle ★ (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=63819)
NOI+CIA Killed Malcolm X

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahahahAHAHahahH!!1

http://alwaysquestion.info/snapsig.png
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

Uncle Steezo
12-22-2009, 01:04 AM
i had bbq ribs hotwings and sushi with some miso soup.
exquisite.

TSA is laughing to hide his pain. knowing that his family came from nigeria to america and still can't get a meal without the white mans permission.

you 25 handfull of wheat a day eatin monkey you

TSA
12-22-2009, 01:52 AM
THIS NIGGA CANT SEE HIS SON WITHOUT THE WHITE MANS PERMISSION!
AHAHAHAHAhahaHAHHAHahaHAHAAHHAahha
aAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
http://precisiontimeco.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/s/m/sm-50094-a.jpg
AHAHAHAHahaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!
http://newmexicoindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/judge-image.jpg
www.mytimeprimetime.com (http://www.mytimeprimetime.com)

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 01:54 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/TSANMOM-1-1.jpg

TSA
12-22-2009, 02:06 AM
n NIGGAZ LIKE DAMN WHY YOU WANT IT LIK DAT!

http://simplymarvelous.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/4-carnegie-hall.jpg
CUZ IM A DOG AND I GOT NO LOVE FO DA CAT

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 02:15 AM
http://forum.connpost.com/neighbors/homeless4.jpghttp://foo.ca/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/obama-photo.jpghttp://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fwD96ScSDgoj/610x.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 02:19 AM
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/83837872.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193003A50471BAAE0D5AC8F5AFA3630862C B01E70F2B3269972

Uncle Steezo
12-22-2009, 02:19 AM
you and i know the truth.
every lie you tell kills you a lil bit on inside.

don't it?

don't it?

doesn't it?

broke nigga.
hahahahahaha
usin big fonts cause it feels like you upgraded.

big fonts are free. along with google pix.

i'm watchin chemtrails under palmtrees gettin buddah blessed
you watchin 100 dolla budgets... while gettin stressed.
ha ha ha time flies when you watch is fake
mamma house got mad flies gotta watch yo plate
i got you so mad i gotta watch fo jake
postin size 6 fonts cause hate yo life
broke nigga can't afford a rope to take yo life
daddy ain't called since the 4th of july
he happy while you broke 1/2 the reason you lie
corduroy doug funnies? ha haaaaa dummy they ugly
mad? well mean mug me make you fit complete
bet yo toe bust out the side when they hit the street

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 02:25 AM
i bet tsa's dad runs a chain of FAMILY DOLLAR stores....tsa still cant afford with that hunnit dolla budget

http://www.flemploymentlawblog.com/uploads/image/Family%20Dollar.jpg
he also called the jake on his pops

Uncle Steezo
12-22-2009, 02:25 AM
tonights sunset.
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/120/l_cc90a1589049468089c482afd42533f5.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 02:27 AM
damn those chem trails!!!

palm trees look doope, miss them shits.

Uncle Steezo
12-22-2009, 02:28 AM
i bet tsa's dad runs a chain of FAMILY DOLLAR stores....tsa still cant afford with that hunnit dolla budget

hahahahahahaha

but no his dad cleans doo doo out of dollar store toliets.

reel tawk

he got downsized tho, so now he cleans dookie holes in duh jungle floor.

TSA post the company car. i swear that muhfukka got a toilet on the side with a lil sambo poppin out.

POAST IT!!!!

TSA
12-22-2009, 02:29 AM
hey! hey nice comeback bro!- r0ll3rblad3KlD718

ALCATRAZ
12-22-2009, 02:30 AM
welcome back ghostlaced

TSA
12-22-2009, 02:31 AM
AHAHAHahah! DOO DOO! Ahahahaha
DOOKIE! aHa!- Roll3rBlad3KlD718

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 02:31 AM
http://pmimages.worthpoint.com/thumbnails2/1/0207/09/1_c1e749e31d135b3f2193e5f699a56d49.jpg (http://www.worthpoint.com/pmimages/images1/1/0207/09/1_c1e749e31d135b3f2193e5f699a56d49.jpg)

buahahahahahahaha
(http://www.worthpoint.com/pmimages/images1/1/0207/09/1_c1e749e31d135b3f2193e5f699a56d49.jpg)

Uncle Steezo
12-22-2009, 02:47 AM
http://pmimages.worthpoint.com/thumbnails2/1/0207/09/1_c1e749e31d135b3f2193e5f699a56d49.jpg (http://www.worthpoint.com/pmimages/images1/1/0207/09/1_c1e749e31d135b3f2193e5f699a56d49.jpg)

buahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AHAHAHahah! DOO DOO! Ahahahaha
DOOKIE! aHa!- Roll3rBlad3KlD718
i know i know... doo doo dookie is nothin to laugh at...

its serious BUSINESS.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/doodoo.png

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 05:54 AM
lol damn

Mumm Ra
12-22-2009, 06:07 AM
hahahah!
also duru - you need to stop lying about me
if you can show me where I said I still go to soup kitchens, ill buy you ANY rosary you desire this holiday season - I'm sure they got special ones out this time of year
I said ive been to one -
twice in my life to be exact, 3 years ago, both times I was taken there by a homeless friend
it was during a week I would pack shit into a backpack and live downtown without a phone, set place to sleep, money, ipod or nuffin for a week - just for the fuck of it. I'm not even kidding.
now if you still think I'm a greedy asshole that's ok - just don't be makin shit up
damn I hate having to always take time to correct this sahu, i was havin fun playing around in this fred

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 07:02 AM
werd

SID
12-22-2009, 07:15 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/a4h14.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 07:28 AM
that should be made into a smiley

SID
12-22-2009, 07:39 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/se6fsx.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 07:53 AM
looks fucked up, i wouldnt be opposed to them makin one out of ma face with the cowboy hat, ionno if u member that picture lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2009, 08:06 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpg

AHAHahahaha

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 08:09 AM
u mad cuz u can never ever have BIZZY BONE haiR

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/bigskam.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2009, 08:16 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpg
BDPk6OQkpeI
http://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 08:29 AM
lmao u must rly want ma dick in or around ur mouth huh....fag

SID
12-22-2009, 08:53 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/282kxmg.jpg

AHAHahahaha

hahah.

Maybe shes born with it....

http://i50.tinypic.com/124aef6.jpg

Art Vandelay
12-22-2009, 09:03 AM
one guy's reaction to skamp walking into the soup kitchen
http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/homeless-crazy-man-2.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-22-2009, 10:05 AM
hahahah!
if you can show me where I said I still go to soup kitchens, ill buy you ANY rosary you desire this holiday season - I'm sure they got special ones out this time of year
I said ive been to one -
twice in my life to be exact, 3 years ago, both times I was taken there by a homeless friend
it was during a week I would pack shit into a backpack and live downtown without a phone, set place to sleep, money, ipod or nuffin for a week - just for the fuck of it. I'm not even kidding.
now if you still think I'm a greedy asshole that's ok - just don't be makin shit up
damn I hate having to always take time to correct this sahu, i was havin fun playing around in this fred

ahHhHhHHHHHhHAHAHAHAHA

look at you trying to justify this shit!

You're like one of those evil cracker devil white men that goes to a poor man's country and exploits them, steals all of their food and resources, patronizes them by acting like you 'feel their pain', then leaves to go back to his cushy life....

.....and basically all you did was steal somebodies seconds, or some 6 year olds firsts..

all for the sake of 'experimenting'.....

'Gee homeless black man, waht would it be like to be you for a week??? Let me try out your miserable existance, then go back home and pretend i formed some sort of kinship bond with you!!'

you are without a doubt the biggest faggot walking the earth.

Art Vandelay
12-22-2009, 10:16 AM
You're like one of those evil cracker devil white men that goes to a poor man's country and exploits them, steals all of their food and resources, patronizes them by acting like you 'feel their pain', then leaves to go back to his cushy life....

.....and basically all you did was steal somebodies seconds, or some 6 year olds firsts..

all for the sake of 'experimenting'.....

'Gee homeless black man, waht would it be like to be you for a week??? Let me try out your miserable existance, then go back home and pretend i formed some sort of kinship bond with you!!'

you are without a doubt the biggest faggot walking the earth.

toochski, as much as i hate agreeing with you, i agree with you. i hate when faggoty white people go on a black mission for a couple of days so the next time they run into a black guy, they can tell them how much they are alike. it's always funny seeing the look on the black guys face when this happens. dude has been broke all his life and some faggot white european fag says, i'm just like you, i pretended to be poor one weekend. i know just how you feel. i didn't even use my ipod nano. i couldn't even listen to cuban linx 2 for one weekend. did you hear that black man, i mentioned that i like wu-tang?

TSA
12-22-2009, 11:18 AM
hahahah!
I said ive been to one -
ooh man, i wore rosaries and you stole from soup kitchens on christmas

ttooottaaalll tit for tat.

your a piece of shit dude lol. and LMAO at 'eat at soup kitchens anymore'
what do you mean anymore? did you stop cause it was the lowest piece of shit thing a human being can do to the poor?

food for thought
12-22-2009, 11:19 AM
this rep shit is gay as fuck.

evrytime i try to rep somebody you need to spread some reputation around befpre....

ill come back later if i remember lol

but yea,

the last page is hilaaa rious

Mumm Ra
12-22-2009, 04:10 PM
ooh man, i wore rosaries and you stole from soup kitchens on christmas

ttooottaaalll tit for tat.

your a piece of shit dude lol. and LMAO at 'eat at soup kitchens anymore'
what do you mean anymore? did you stop cause it was the lowest piece of shit thing a human being can do to the poor?
lollll dude i know you wanna get back at me but why are you still lying to make yourself feel better? you even made up a quote i never said.
like i said, if im a piece of shit for accompanying a homeless friend to a soup kitchen twice in my life then okay - but ive never driven 30 minutes on my own just so i can cop some free food, then drive 30 minutes back home. it'd be cheaper for me to get McDs across the block.

if you're gonna ether me at least use real life things - like that time you thought seasons were man made. thats real life.
otherwise its like me mocking you for never graduating high school, which i still find highly suspect

Mumm Ra
12-22-2009, 04:22 PM
HAHA look at ol racist ART and DOUCHE, equating homelessness with black skin.

food for thought
12-22-2009, 04:24 PM
yea

Surreptitious
12-22-2009, 04:48 PM
one guy's reaction to skamp walking into the soup kitchen
http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/homeless-crazy-man-2.jpg

pssshahahahahahahaha

that shit is on point

Olive Oil Goombah
12-22-2009, 04:59 PM

at least i didnt steal meals from starving homeless people

Frank Sobotka
12-22-2009, 05:10 PM
I take my dates to the homeless foodbank.

Mumm Ra
12-22-2009, 05:13 PM
ouch
for real though -
id much rather be known as someone who ate at gods kitchen twice in my life than someone who lives everyday as a bigoted douche
2 free meals <<<< lifetime of being racist
u win

Surreptitious
12-22-2009, 05:14 PM
I take my dates to the homeless foodbank.

shits weak

whether its the truth or an attempt to be funny

food for thought
12-22-2009, 05:14 PM
yea

but everybody already knows nickytooch is a racist piece of shit.

thats nothing new.

Surreptitious
12-22-2009, 05:15 PM
when did racism go out of style around here?

SID
12-22-2009, 05:25 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/vy7azr.jpg@ the direction this thread is taking....

food for thought
12-22-2009, 05:26 PM
^hahaha

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Food For Thought, you can't really talk about somebody being bigoted.

You need to lighten up.

food for thought
12-22-2009, 06:00 PM
haha

this fag is still hurting from the etherage he recieved from the god about a month ago lol.

maybe next time youll learn not to make shit up about people for your gay forum popularity desires.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Replace the bakery they stumble upon at the start of this video for a homeless food bank, guarenteed lols

BDPk6OQkpeI
"damn nigga we in luck!!!!"

http://i.imgur.com/yVCcr.gif

Hhahahahahaahha this man is a fucking monster haahahahah

I wonder how many homeless food banks up and down the country are plagued with morally destitute greedy fat motherfuckers trying to catch a free meal? I cant believe skampo is the only fat motherfucker one whos caught onto this devious schemez HAHAHhhahaahahaha

SID
12-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Classic this thread before it totally diverts from the fact that skamope broke bread with the forgotten gods on all those days his benefit money never came through....

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2009, 06:07 PM
lol fuck a classic, this threads barely 36 hours in!! this shits too potent to be put to rest so early!!

food for thought
12-22-2009, 06:09 PM
haha i knew since the first page that this shit would be classic

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 07:04 PM
thats that devil mentallity sun str8 devils tryna devide n conquer
lol fuck a classic, this threads barely 36 hours in!! this shits too potent to be put to rest so early!!
this is cuz ma name is in the thread title, any other time ur bullshit threads gets dismissed with the rest of the daily attention whoring that goes on in here...

iam he ruler of genchat

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 07:07 PM
TOMA!!!!!!!!!!

sH190wn3DGs

food for thought
12-22-2009, 07:09 PM
skampoe, how long u been rhyming?

SKAMPOE
12-22-2009, 07:15 PM
@ food, 4 a minute

12-22-2009, 09:28 PM
haha

this fag is still hurting from the etherage he recieved from the god about a month ago lol.

maybe next time youll learn not to make shit up about people for your gay forum popularity desires.

What are you even talking about?

I made you my property. Ask around. You belong to me. You're my bitch. You were, and still are, shook and furious.

Al you did was call me a jew. And nobody laughed.

food for thought
12-22-2009, 10:00 PM
lol

is that why you were seen approximately two days later posting this:

If I were a black person, I would hate most of the black people on this site too. Theyre fucking stupid racist assholes.

hahahahahahah

fucking, stupid, racist, assholes.

that coupled with that marvelous quote youre rocking in your sig, sounds like you were pretty hurt from the etherage.

lol

your wet behind the ears kid lol.

12-22-2009, 10:12 PM
lol

is that why you were seen approximately two days later posting this:

hahahahahahah

fucking, stupid, racist, assholes.

that coupled with that marvelous quote youre rocking in your sig, sounds like you were pretty hurt from the etherage.

lol

your wet behind the ears kid lol.
'
uh, if I was hurt by it why would I put it in my sig?

I thought it was funny.

And it's ironic that you resort to bigorty when you get hurt, and then call other people "racist" for no reason.

You just seem like you're all angry and sad at the same time when you post.

But despite our differences, youre still one of my top-10 fake wucorp internet revolutionaries.

I only tear you down so I can build you.

Shem Hetep.

12-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Also, how is that quote racist? I said that all the black people on this site are stupid racist assholes. I said the same shit about the white people.

It just means that everyone on this site is a stupid racist asshole.

Quit being a ho.

food for thought
12-22-2009, 10:23 PM
'
uh, if I was hurt by it why would I put it in my sig?

I thought it was funny.

And it's ironic that you resort to bigorty when you get hurt, and then call other people "racist" for no reason.

You just seem like you're all angry and sad at the same time when you post.

But despite our differences, youre still one of my top-10 fake wucorp internet revolutionaries.

I only tear you down so I can build you.

Shem Hetep.

i dont care what u think dude lol

i showed and proved that you were hurt from the etherage.

stop derailing this brilliant thread.

"fucking,stupid,racist,assholes" hahahahahha what a combination of words lol

the desired effect of the etherage manifested itself you little hoe.

food for thought
12-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Also, how is that quote racist? I said that all the black people on this site are stupid racist assholes. I said the same shit about the white people.

It just means that everyone on this site is a stupid racist asshole.

Quit being a ho.

i didnt say that was racist.

i said it showed i hurt your feelings.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-23-2009, 12:52 AM
there is a certain group of people on this site who are in constant competition to 'win' and 'ether' instead of just realizing genchat for what it is....

....a place where you fuckin dog people just for the fun of it.

Unfortunately, feelings get hurt, denials set in and people get dilusional about what this is really about.....

ITS A RUNNING JOKE

Food for thought, truthfully, without any bias, I thought Dan's jokes were far better than yours.
You really dont come with anything besides callin him a Jew or some deragotory comment for being Jewish.
I mean, thats really all you have, and while I can appreciate good old-fashioned Jew hating......it gets old.

MummRa.....You're the biggest racist on this site. You HATE WHITE PEOPLE. Period. U can't stand the site of your own pasty skin.
Furthermore, since you grew up in the pasty white suburbs and have no idea about diversity, you really cannot speak on what its like.

I kno one weekend a month you drive 2 hours into the city and buy weed from rastas, but that doesnt really count bro.

PLus you steal food from the homeless.......and you attempt to justify it by calling me a racist.

You must have been raised by some devilish crackers.

SKAMPOE- you are the epitome of a glutton. Not just for food, but in every aspect of life. Your also a dole-blugeon......you're a pig.

Your the guy who, if stranded on an island with limited food with 5 other people, would eat all the supplies while the others were out foraging for straw to build a hut.

Art Vandelay
12-23-2009, 12:55 AM

lol. i'm not saying that only black people are homeless, but if you want to deflect all this back on me, so be it. i can declare that i am white, not homeless, never ate at a soup kitchen and i don't pretend to know what poor people go through.

i think i would be insulting the homeless by pretending to be homeless for a week.

Mumm Ra
12-23-2009, 02:30 AM
whatever makes you feel better, Kramer

SID
12-23-2009, 05:07 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/14lud7c.jpg

YungSunny
12-23-2009, 05:09 AM
.......Wow.......just wow.

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 06:00 AM
there is a certain group of people on this site who are in constant competition to 'win' and 'ether' instead of just realizing genchat for what it is....

Unfortunately, feelings get hurt, denials set in and people get dilusional about what this is really about.....

ITS A RUNNING JOKE

Food for thought, truthfully, without any bias, I thought Dan's jokes were far better than yours.
You really dont come with anything besides callin him a Jew or some deragotory comment for being Jewish.
I mean, thats really all you have, and while I can appreciate good old-fashioned Jew hating......it gets old.

MummRa.....You're the biggest racist on this site. You HATE WHITE PEOPLE. Period. U can't stand the site of your own pasty skin.
Furthermore, since you grew up in the pasty white suburbs and have no idea about diversity, you really cannot speak on what its like.

I kno one weekend a month you drive 2 hours into the city and buy weed from rastas, but that doesnt really count bro.

PLus you steal food from the homeless.......and you attempt to justify it by calling me a racist.

You must have been raised by some devilish crackers.

SKAMPOE- you are the epitome of a glutton. Not just for food, but in every aspect of life. Your also a dole-blugeon......you're a pig.

Your the guy who, if stranded on an island with limited food with 5 other people, would eat all the supplies while the others were out foraging for straw to build a hut.
see the thing is u homo, theres nuffin u can say to me or to any one here for that matter that would begin to make up for u faking ur death for a websites forum's approval... no one cared till this day. and since then u been obsessed with me n ma rican peeps! ur a total fag and have no right talkin like this

''there is a certain group of people on this site who are in constant competition to 'win' and 'ether' instead of just realizing genchat for what it is....

Unfortunately, feelings get hurt, denials set in and people get dilusional about what this is really about.....''

when ur usually the victim n the ethered n the butthurted enough to fake ur death duuude...

so

back to the ignore box u faggit devilO:|

Inspectah_Dirk
12-23-2009, 06:41 AM
The fuck????!??

I don't even know what to say anymore. It's just...

Skampoe, c'mon man. This shit is low.

And this is starting to get annoying as well. It's like your old hangout where people starting to come who SUCK ASSBALLS
Skampoe makes me not wanna come here anymore :D

Free Canada :can:

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 06:50 AM
log the fuck off u homo!^^^

Inspectah_Dirk
12-23-2009, 06:53 AM
I was thinking that instead of me logging off, you could just leave.
But i think there are still people here who love having you around, because, even i have to admit, you sometimes provide some amusing shit.

But still. I saw there was this ignore function. Maybe i'll give that shit a try if it gets really bad.

Inspectah_Dirk
12-23-2009, 06:54 AM
Haha, oh snap :D

Skampoe gave me some negative rep..again hahahahaha. Like i care dude. It means nothing.

Negative rep me again tomorrow ok? And the day after. Untill i have none left.

SID
12-23-2009, 06:59 AM

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 07:04 AM
Haha, oh snap :D

Skampoe gave me some negative rep..again hahahahaha. Like i care dude. It means nothing.

Negative rep me again tomorrow ok? And the day after. Untill i have none left.
hurt by the neg rep enough to post about it lol soon as im able to i;ll neg rep u again hmmmkay:nonono:

Inspectah_Dirk
12-23-2009, 07:07 AM
hurt by the neg rep enough to post about it lol soon as im able to i;ll neg rep u again hmmmkay:nonono:

Haha, no i'm serious. Do it. Till i have as much as Ben.

I found it sad enough that you did it, with the whole "watch the damage" that went with it, that i had to post it.

It just shows that YOU care about it that much, otherwise you wouldnt even have thought about neg repping me.

But whatever, you're way to fucking dumb for me to even take you serious. :thumbup:

:satisfy:

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 07:11 AM
hahahahah dont swith the carebearness towars mee u flaming fag, fuck u think the rep button is there for? u care n u know it if not u have not post that shit u fag buahahahaha im roflmao @ u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/2/Die-Do_it_%28shotgun%29.gif (http://www.funnyforumpics.com/page.php?image=/forums/flame-insults/2/Die-Do_it_%28shotgun%29.gif&name=Die-Do_it_%28shotgun%29gif)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/EmilyHoppe/8934492_l.gif

Inspectah_Dirk
12-23-2009, 07:15 AM
Yeah yeah, whatever. And the repsystem..is for people like you. People who need that stuff to feel loved on the Internet.

You know you care, you even made a post about how much rep you had at one point.

But whatever, i'm sure most people here understand me. And if not, who cares.

Now, where is that ignore button....?

Mumm Ra
12-23-2009, 07:17 AM
aahahahaha i didn't notice that nicky post about me until skampoe quoted it, that shit was fuckin golden!!!

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 07:19 AM
Yeah yeah, whatever. And the repsystem..is for people like you. People who need that stuff to feel loved on the Internet.

You know you care, you even made a post about how much rep you had at one point.

But whatever, i'm sure most people here understand me. And if not, who cares.

Now, where is that ignore button....?
getcha facts right u flaming homo, pro eng made a thread about the cat with the most rep in wu corp, i was the number one most pos repped cat on here, funny thing is i just recently was made VATICAN so i aint know shit about rep, now, dont frontlike u aint mad sucka u mad i neg repped u, look at u arguing like the flsming homo u izz!!!!!!!! buhahahahahahah i do love wu corp cuz of all the sesitive homos like ur self that be in here....and yes, ur rep says the same!!!!!!! hA!

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/2/Chuck-norris-youre-a-fag.gif (http://www.funnyforumpics.com/page.php?image=/forums/flame-insults/2/Chuck-norris-youre-a-fag.gif&name=Chuck-norris-youre-a-faggif)

SID
12-23-2009, 07:41 AM
This thread becoming classic doesn't mean those starving people are going to get their food back does it skampoe.

No, that shit got digested and excreted like a muthafukca didn't it skampoe? i mean how did you feel taking a shit built up on homeless peoples food?

Was you whistling rolling your eyes around as you squeezed the steaming brick out? When the turd splashed the water did you put your fingers in your ears and go LA LA LA.

http://i50.tinypic.com/jhbtj7.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/jhbtj7.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/jhbtj7.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/jhbtj7.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/jhbtj7.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/jhbtj7.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
12-23-2009, 07:45 AM
hahaha

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 07:49 AM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/4/File0004098.JPG (http://www.funnyforumpics.com/page.php?image=/forums/flame-insults/4/File0004098.JPG&name=File0004098JPG)

hectis
12-23-2009, 08:16 AM
when you go, and eat their, does it make them feel better, or anything?

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 08:19 AM
yes...yes it does... they see a fat nigga like me and suddenly their werld aint half as fucked as mine hehehehe

SID
12-23-2009, 08:27 AM
What the fuck?

Are you now saying that your in a worse place then homeless grossly malnourished tramps?

You look for sympathy among the homeless population?
http://i45.tinypic.com/2mx26nr.jpg

Sounds like skampoes wallowing in self pity with a side order of liver slush and steamed cabbage....

Tut Tut

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 08:30 AM
u wildin fagball

SID
12-23-2009, 08:32 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/jhbtj7.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 08:36 AM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/1/158.jpg (http://www.funnyforumpics.com/page.php?image=/forums/flame-insults/1/158.jpg&name=158jpg)

hectis
12-23-2009, 08:42 AM
lol

Art Vandelay
12-23-2009, 02:22 PM
http://inlinethumb59.webshots.com/3386/2274426740103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-23-2009, 11:51 PM
THERES ALWAYS SOUP FOR DADDY

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/12/punch.jpg (http://www.funnyforumpics.com/page.php?image=/forums/flame-insults/12/punch.jpg&name=punchjpg)

nonainfumma
12-24-2009, 02:57 AM
I cant want to see what Apple has in store for the Christmas Get a Mac ads

Anyone else feel this way?

SID
12-24-2009, 08:45 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/28rl4j9.jpg

JASPER
12-24-2009, 09:26 AM
http://www.singingfool.com/photos/1312/055127_4_308219906.jpg

SHRAP
12-24-2009, 09:35 AM
skankpoe i got yo back bwoy, fuck these hoes talkin shit GET THAT GWAP BWOY. eat some free food then go see these shit talkers hoes for some free pussy

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2009, 09:35 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/k06ijk.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-30-2009, 08:23 AM
This thread should have been classic'ed..minus all of laceys posts.

SID
12-30-2009, 08:34 AM
The homeless shelter should have been state funded minus all of skampoes raids on the macoroni cheese

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-30-2009, 08:42 AM
This thread should have been classic'ed..minus all of laceys posts.

Hahhahahhahahh look how butthurt he is aahahahahaahah!!!

I took you to your lowest level you despicable 30 year old stil trying to live out his fantasy of being a wu clone rapper with a big pun accent fat motherfuckr!!

You disgust me!!!

You better hope that bullfrog you call your wife doesnt ditch your fat ass for someone who is actually able to buy her a christmas/birthday gift without using her money!!

Your moslim/christian switching and homeless theft shows you up to be what you are - a fat fraudulant motherfuck whos only pride lies in his eyebrows!!

SKAMPOE
12-30-2009, 08:47 AM
Lacey u big queerfag, how do u figure, i bumped the fuckin thread after it was dead 3 pages deep, and no feelings were attached... Can say the same for ur love hate relation ship towards me on the strebgth of ur last post here...just look at all that seriousness seepin thru, i know ur still mad of all the sonning n etherings i have handed u the last year or so buahahahah nu year is near and ur still attached to ma dick like lint...

Regardless of what u say...i win...u loose...alwayz!

JASPER
12-30-2009, 08:49 AM
You have lint attached to your dick?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Your done motherfucker!! Theres no more i can possibly say to you so stop jocking my shit!! Your at your at your lowest point after this shit at this point its pointless for me or anyone to continue with your beef craving! Excuse the pun!

I advise you to just move along and get on with your life without Lacey Bone, if you continue to call ou thte god your gonna start making me feel bad, its just become too easy!!!

SKAMPOE
12-30-2009, 08:55 AM
You have lint attached to your dick?
y yes i do, wanna see?

and lacey, please boiii, u aint shit but a euro fagliek i said....u lost

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-30-2009, 08:57 AM
AHAHHahahahhah you lint-dicked motherfucker!!!!

SKAMPOE
12-30-2009, 09:00 AM
http://www.parksidevets.com/images/equine/HORSE-MOUTH.jpg
shut ur mouth euro fag

food for thought
12-30-2009, 09:11 AM
hahahahhaha

this forum is great in the morning.

nigga got lint on his dick.

SID
12-30-2009, 09:12 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/maz4oz.jpg

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-30-2009, 04:13 PM
skamp was poor and therefore suffered prejudice and intolerance from society

so thats what he has incommon with black people!

Tommy
12-30-2009, 04:55 PM
This shit is fucking low.

SKAMPOE
12-30-2009, 06:02 PM
skamp was poor and therefore suffered prejudice and intolerance from society

so thats what he has incommon with black people!
WRONG:fucku:

SKAMPOE
12-30-2009, 06:08 PM
This shit is fucking low.
C'MON SON, LACEY IS THE THREAD STATER...NEEDISAYMOE:nonono:

ALCATRAZ
12-30-2009, 07:24 PM
bump

EAGLE EYE
12-31-2009, 03:42 AM
bump

EAGLE EYE
12-31-2009, 03:46 AM

I took you to your lowest level you despicable 30 year old stil trying to live out his fantasy of being a wu clone rapper with a big pun accent fat motherfuckr!!

You disgust me!!!

You better hope that bullfrog you call your wife doesnt ditch your fat ass for someone who is actually able to buy her a christmas/birthday gift without using her money!!

Your moslim/christian switching and homeless theft shows you up to be what you are - a fat fraudulant motherfuck whos only pride lies in his eyebrows!!

hahah ...

GET EM!

Suga Duga
12-31-2009, 04:58 AM
the day you have a heart attack skamp, poor ppl all over the world will celebrate, you "wu clone rapper with a big pun accent fat motherfuckr" !!!!!!!!

mwhahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

SID
12-31-2009, 06:52 AM
Amen

food for thought
12-31-2009, 08:34 AM

You disgust me!!!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb64/Koda891/Friday-daaaamn.gif

lol

SKAMPOE
12-31-2009, 11:05 AM
Wu clone with a big pun accent? Buahhahah never heard that one b4, how do i sound like pun, n how am i tryna clone wu? Ya faggits use the same fuckin tired ass joke over n over n over again, its rly boruing and mad pathetic.

sH190wn3DGs

:W

Art Vandelay
12-31-2009, 12:08 PM
skampoe is the new puerto rican terrorist. he declares jihad on salad bars.

SKAMPOE
12-31-2009, 12:52 PM
aB2nKpxk4kA

THE MASON
12-31-2009, 01:02 PM
skampoe sure is a topic of a lot of threads, why do you cats have a fascination with him?

its not everyone just a one or two people really, i just dont get it.

SKAMPOE
12-31-2009, 01:13 PM
its homos that caught e feelings so this is just their attempt at clappin back, but they failed cuz its mostly material i myself gave them...as jokes...not to mention im da one ressurectin these threads n bumping them cuz the attention is entertaining non the less...they talkin like its truth hahahahahah so double fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace bronze feet!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-31-2009, 03:47 PM
i'm hating cas u stole my fedor sig

oDoUoSoKo
12-31-2009, 04:25 PM
they should make one of those gifs with the chick from jersey shore.

SKAMPOE
12-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Hahahahaha yea fedor hahahah damn i love that shit

Robert
01-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Well, that was just too real.

pep
01-15-2010, 03:49 PM
boy it feels good to laugh:clap:

Lex Lugor
09-17-2010, 11:32 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha!

SKAMPOE
09-18-2010, 01:18 AM
hahhahahhahahaha I'm hungry

SL33
09-18-2010, 07:36 AM
hahaha totally forgot about this

cutn' heads
09-18-2010, 08:42 AM
you should look for one of these spots in your area skamp...

https://www.angelfoodministries.com/menus/menu_2010-02_en.asp

mikhail213
09-18-2010, 08:49 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/e8ooqb.png

hahahahhahahahahaa

SKAMPOE
09-18-2010, 10:47 AM
drunken monk is angry^lmao

mikhail213
09-18-2010, 10:59 AM
im not carapolla

CEITEDMOFO