PDA

View Full Version : Asher Roth proud of his gay lifestyle and ready to tell the world via E!News .

iniquity
12-21-2009, 08:50 AM

http://24hourhiphop.com/thumbs/articles/News/713595618AsherRoth.500x350.jpg

Stories have long been going around the internet about Asher Roth admitting to the world that he is Gay.

Here's the latest:

Rapper Asher Roth will appear on E!News during the Christmas Holiday celebration to talk about his recent “coming out of the closet”. Asher was recently at a Gay Rights Parade with Lady Gaga, American Idol Winner, Clay Aiken, Blink 182, and REM lead man Michael Stipe.
Asher Roth, who came out of the closet last week, is making his first appearance on E!News this week.
Asher, who was dropped from SRC Records, is currently the only major hip hop star that has admitted he is a “gay rapper”.
According to this story, Asher is the unnamed Hip Hop artist mentioned in former MTV executive Terrance Dean’s new book ‘Hiding in Hip-Hop: Confession Of A Down Low Brother In The Entertainment Industry‘.
Interestingly, Terrance Dean has now posted the story on his blog with the title: Asher Roth Admits He is the Gay Rapper From My Book..

> http://24hourhiphop.com/article.php?id=5945

P-Noid Brown
12-21-2009, 08:53 AM
smh.....

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-21-2009, 11:12 AM
hahahahahahaha

i knew these guys where fags!

hahahahaha

food for thought
12-21-2009, 11:15 AM
hahahahaah ^ yeeep. i knew it

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-21-2009, 11:18 AM
whats ironic is that all the white college girl pussy loved him

Frank Sobotka
12-21-2009, 11:19 AM
It's going to be harder for rappers to diss him now LOL.

angry!
12-21-2009, 11:57 AM
what the fuck was this faggot doing in college that he loved so much!?!?!?

anal ring toss at the all gay frat house!?!!!?!!??

somebody put this pathetic homo out of his misery!!!!!

his crowning achievement in the entertainment business will be admitting hes a limp wrist on holiday programming!!!!!!

disgushyaaaa!!!!!!!!

TSA
12-21-2009, 12:11 PM
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHahhahHHAHH!!!

I would have no problem with this until he declared over and over in his only hit song that he loves women

brown_dogg
12-21-2009, 12:18 PM
taken straight from DJ Vlad's site:

As Executive Vice President of Loud.com / SRC Records, I would like to address the recent internet rumors about Asher Roth:

Asher Roth is not gay, and is not scheduled to be interviewed on the E! Channel. Furthermore, Asher has not been dropped from SRC Records, and is a top priority at the label after having sold over a million copies his "I Love College" single. Asher is currently working on his next album for SRC.

DJ Vlad
Executive Vice President Loud.com / SRC / Universal
CEO, VladTV

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/2074/vladtv-exclusive-asher-roth-not-gay-not-dropped-from-src-records/

P-Noid Brown
12-21-2009, 12:21 PM
I never really liked asher... I dont know why everyone was riding his jock.... I had an idea something wasn't right.....
This dude is like em's son.... Litterally. But i always thought he had a twist to his style.

BGS
12-21-2009, 12:27 PM
who is asher roth?

P-Noid Brown
12-21-2009, 12:40 PM
:::THIS JUST IN:::

DJ Vlad, who serves as Executive Vice President of Loud.com/SRC Records has come forward to dismiss rumors about Asher Roth’s sexuality. Reports surfaced last week that Asher Roth had “come out of the closet” during an interview about Clay Aiken on the E! Channel, which was also supposed to be airing Roth’s coming out announcement as well. “Asher Roth is not gay, and is not scheduled to be interviewed on the E! Channel. Furthermore, Asher has not been dropped from SRC Records, and is a top priority at the label after having sold over a million copies his "I Love College" single,” DJ Vlad said in a statement. “Asher is currently working on his next album for SRC.”

I STILL DONT FUCK WITH DUDE LIKE THAT.

SL33
12-21-2009, 12:43 PM
I STILL DONT FUCK WITH DUDE LIKE THAT.

you forgot 'no homo'.

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-21-2009, 01:22 PM
The facts are he didnt get dropped from his label... the VP of SRC even put out a video stating that and that he is working on a follow-up record... He isnt going on E!News at all thats just another rumour like all of this... The kid may in fact be a gay but nobody's coming out announcing such bullshit. Plus according to that dude that wrote that Hiding in Hip Hop book claims there is a whole subculture of gay rappers So who knows reminds of Thugnificent and the Boondocks

kingwu
12-21-2009, 03:15 PM
who the fuck is asher roth

Marlo Stanfield
12-21-2009, 04:55 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa

11th Chamber
12-21-2009, 05:43 PM
I knew dude was a fag from the start

angry!
12-21-2009, 05:50 PM
he can say hes not gay, but the rumor has already spiraled outta control to the point he migh as well start living out his homo erotic destiny!!!!!

his pathetic label is already busy doing damage control!!!!!! this faggot could get jesus and elvis on the same track and itd fall on deaf earrs, career over!!!!!

main_man
12-21-2009, 07:54 PM
cant say im surprised.

i guess "college" was a metaphor for dick.

EAGLE EYE
12-21-2009, 08:28 PM
cant say im surprised.

i guess "collage" was a metaphor for dick.

^ How did you spell college wrong and metaphor right? Obviously you had dick on the brain.

food for thought
12-21-2009, 08:30 PM
lol

diggy
12-21-2009, 08:46 PM
I believe he started a precedent.

main_man
12-22-2009, 03:40 AM
^ How did you spell college wrong and metaphor right? Obviously you had dick on the brain.

well, thank you. your like a insulting version of spellcheck.

metaphors a word a give a fuck about, and i guess college/age isnt.

no dick on the brain though. hate to disappoint you, sweetcheeks.

but if it makes you feel better to nitpick my retard spelling, by all means, have at it.

and if your wondering about MY dick, i have a really nice one. please hop off it.

Blackprint
12-22-2009, 08:15 AM
It saddens me that this shit is considered big news.

KBOS
12-22-2009, 03:40 PM
well, thank you. your like a insulting version of spellcheck.

metaphors a word a give a fuck about, and i guess college/age isnt.

no dick on the brain though. hate to disappoint you, sweetcheeks.

but if it makes you feel better to nitpick my retard spelling, by all means, have at it.

and if your wondering about MY dick, i have a really nice one. please hop off it.

english isn't your first language is it

BIG D O
12-23-2009, 02:00 AM
i could give a fuck whether he is or isn't, he sucks as a rapper.....

that being said, he made a comment the other day sayin he wasn't...