PDA

View Full Version : TSA, Quantum Physics is not "a theory"

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 02:18 PM
Quantum mechanics is not a theory, thats ridiculous retarded and i notice you said that exact words in a thread without anyone properly correcting you.

i dont know if your getting physics mixed up with something like a theory (say string theory?) but atoms are observable and exist.

quantum particles are observable and exist
atoms can be viewed with the right microscope
the nuclear bomb would not be possible if quantum physics was just " a theory"
billions is currently being spent right now a CERN to collide quantum partcles to observe them

the nuclear bomb was able to be invented because of quantum physics and the study of particles

so i had to just say this, becaue i just remembered reading thru a thread last week where no one outrightly called you out for this shocking statement of ignorance

ballistic
12-21-2009, 04:47 PM
lol yeah where is TSA at, haven't seen him post here for a minute...

but all very true, quantum particles are not limited to three-dimensional space/time restrictions and exchange information with one another at light speed-
lacey you ever peeped hyperdimensional physics?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 04:56 PM
I only ever heard about it when I was watching a coast2coast video about the saturn hexagon and Richard Hoagland (who is either a nutcase or the truth) mentioned it then. I havent ever got around to reading into it much, im not sure its real science? But it seems really interesting because I believe geometry is the key to understanding/unifying physics.

He says alot of good shit, but then says stupid things that make me doubt him like faces on mars and so on which I dont believe.

ballistic
12-21-2009, 07:58 PM
richard hoagland is just kind of repopularizing hyperdimensional physics, scientists way back in the 19th century had formulated the physics as a unified field theory but then the physicists that came after them changed it to fit their liking and that's the version that's been taught ever since. if you research it you'll see that it's legitimate and not just some fringe type shit...it may explain the concept of free energy.

what about the mars face specifically? you don't believe it, or his interpretation of it?

from what i've seen he's a real thorough dude, he says some "wild" stuff but then he backs it up. his most recent project camelot video interview is on point.

diggy
12-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Lacey, what is your definition of 'theory'?

There is more than one meaning.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 08:39 PM
the same as the dictionaries.

and im not getting into a debate about this with you, if thats what you going towards, i wont stoop to that level.

Prolifical ENG
12-21-2009, 09:20 PM
The definition of "theory" in science is precise.

I never heard or remember TSA saying this, what is his physics background?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 09:35 PM
The definition of "theory" in science is precise.

I never heard or remember TSA saying this, what is his physics background?

He said the exact words "Quantum Physics is just a theory" in the human spirit thread he made. I cant be bothered to go search it out, that was exactly how he said it.

And it doesnt matter what the definition of a "theory" is, whats that got to do with anything? lol

Im not talking about science theorys, like string theory lets say, im talking about Quantum Physics and mechanics. Its not a "theory". Its a set of scientific PRINCIPLES.

Its like saying Gravity is only a "theory". Gravity is a "law", where every particle attracts every other particle with a force whih is directly proportional to their mass and inverse to the sqaure distence between them.

diggy
12-21-2009, 09:43 PM
the same as the dictionaries.

and im not getting into a debate about this with you, if thats what you going towards, i wont stoop to that level.

I have no intention of debating. I just wanted to know which definition you were using.

Never mind though.

It doesn't matter, you say.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 09:45 PM
String theory, on the other hand, unlike Gravity, cannot be tested, and is not applicable to any known experiments, and would be entirely unpredicatable what an possible experiment may show. This is why its only a theory, and will remain a theory.

Whereas something like the Electromagnetic radition spectrum (visible light, ultraviolet, infrea red, radio waves, x rays etc etc) is an observable scientific phenomenon, therefore is not classed as a theory.

In the same way the study of electrons in quantum physics is not a "theory". Thats just retarded and incredibly worrying thing to say.

Uncle Steezo
12-22-2009, 01:13 AM
i think the reason that nobody called hi out was that he was horribly destroyed in that thread and it was like pissing on his mangled corpse to go any further.

hense the absence from KTL.

the guy is just unintelligent. which is okay. but he needs stay in his place.
the sign on the KTL door strictly states to
"STAY OUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW OR UNDERSTAND"
whoever let him have access to ktl needs to revoke it again or give him "read only" access.

ALCATRAZ
12-22-2009, 02:09 AM
*reads first two posts*

*slowly backs out of thread*