PDA

View Full Version : List the positive of Islam

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 02:22 PM
with all the hate flying around on Islam, i think its time we took time to actually talk about what its good at

-denounces the use of alcohol completely
-understood that mathematics was the language of the universe, way before its time
-promotes the smoking of hashish
-mosques look pretty cool and much cooler than churches
-gives america an excuse to use some of their most advanced bombs and expensive army
-gives a legitimate excuse for some countries to legally ban Jews from entering (like Saudi Arabia)
-puts women in their place

addon

SID
12-21-2009, 03:18 PM
-Does not discriminate based on race, income or social status
-Promotes cleanliness of mind body and spirit
-promotes you to get rich and marry bare women
-Makes you fast and lose weight
-promotes science and individual research

Marlo Stanfield
12-21-2009, 03:51 PM
i think we got em all

HANZO
12-21-2009, 05:39 PM
to be honest looking at the state of Islam now, and the general behaviour of muslims i really do question if there are any positives to Islam.

diggy
12-21-2009, 07:20 PM
What most take for Islam is mostly culture and mistranslated verses of the Quran.

Just because a person labels themselves as a Muslim, does not make them so.

Islam is a set of deeds to be performed, not a verbal affirmation of a label.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Just remind me again though, why does God creator of the universe care about your facial hair length?

I never understood that one.

HANZO
12-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Just remind me again though, why does God creator of the universe care about your facial hair length?

its in the Sunnah which is a book which tells us about the daily practices of the prophet. some muslims believe imitating the life of the prophet is the way to go. the prophet had a beard, so must muslims.

iv gotten heat a couple times when i go to the mosque cause i have a goatee or some other crazy beard style.

whitey
12-21-2009, 08:23 PM
they dont eat pork.

this is crucial, because it leaves more bacon for myself.

Nick Fury
12-22-2009, 01:40 AM
lol

TSA
12-22-2009, 02:44 AM
-Does not discriminate based on race, income or social status no it doesn't
-Promotes cleanliness of mind body and spirit they wash their assholes with a cup dude. muslims are the smelliest ppl on earth.
-promotes you to get rich and marry bare women counters point 1
-Makes you fast and lose weight no it doesn't
-promotes science and individual research no it doesn't

fucking thank you dude!
there's a lot of bogus shit in the koran

you can't pray to god when your on your period?! WTF?! why does god care about what you pussy looks and feels like before you pray to him?!

it tells you how to wash your asshole. why does god in the end of the day care about your asshole? i mean, if you go you whole life purposely refusing to wash your asshole based on the asshole washing method of the koran then will you go to hell?

like, why would you pick up a holy book that tells you how to wash you asshole and take it seriously?

not only does it tell them how to pray, it tells them what direction to face, what days and times to do it and they dont even pray they just recite shit in the book.

what i fuck ass religion
at least christians are trying to establish a personal relationship with god
muslims seem to be trying as hard as possible to loose their individuality.

you can say all you want because its a wutang religion, but in the end of the day it tells you how to wash your asshole

and get this. you're not supposed to fornicate but if you die in the name of god you get 72 virgins?!

why!?

is that not fornicating? will they be fully robed?
what if you have a wife and kids? or that shit doesn't matter as long as you kill some non muslims right?

that shit is slavery.

TSA
12-22-2009, 02:45 AM
and all muslims do is sit around and judge each other.
they dont shake non muslims hands in some part of the world.

damn bruh.

really, what good comes from this indoctrination.

diggy
12-22-2009, 02:53 AM
You've most likely never read the Quran. A lot of stuff was lost in translation.

You take things at face value and don't analyze, so like a lot of people including so-called 'Muslims', you lack proper understanding.

I cannot give the blind sight.

TSA
12-22-2009, 03:08 AM
you have also never read the koran
and if you did a lot of it was lost in translation so you too are not a credible source to go to about the koran.
unless you feel that you are, then i am too.
you pick.

there are specific instructions in the koran on washing your asshole.
specific. that shit even tells you how many slaves you can have

it doesnt say 'that shits fucked up'
it says be nice to them and have X amount.

that shit makes ppl ignorant and trapped and i feel bad for them cause they're stuck.

Uncle Steezo
12-22-2009, 03:32 AM
hasn't TSA already proven he can't be taken seriously when it comes to any intelligent discussion?

stop feeding the animals.

SID
12-22-2009, 07:29 AM
Dude stop being annoying loool.

I grew up in a moderate muslim household so i know hoe the moderates practice it and what verses from the Qua ran they relate to.

LORD NOSE
12-22-2009, 09:32 AM
TSA brings up some good points

TSA
12-22-2009, 11:08 AM
Dude stop being annoying loool.

I grew up in a moderate muslim household so i know hoe the moderates practice it and what verses from the Qua ran they relate to.
your family is moderate cause they know that shit's bogus.
or else they'd be all about it. You're not even muslim dude. you've said your not and you don't practice it, so you can argue with me for the sake of internet hatred but you grew up with it around you and made the concious decision to ditch that shit cause you in the end of the day agree with me.

islam has no space for moderation, either go all the fuck in or go to hell, literally.

and you only go to hell for a little bit then go to heaven, so why waste your whole life time washing your asshole to precision.

i really wish islam would leave my country. If you look at the islamic parts and the christian parts you'll realize that that shit makes ppl ignorant, robs them of individuality and humanity, and keeps them trapped in a cultural cage of judgement, violence, and real mental slavery.

SID
12-22-2009, 11:19 AM
or else they'd be all about it. You're not even muslim dude. you've said your not and you don't practice it, so you can argue with me for the sake of internet hatred but you grew up with it around you and made the concious decision to ditch that shit cause you in the end of the day agree with me.

islam has no space for moderation, either go all the fuck in or go to hell, literally.

and you only go to hell for a little bit then go to heaven, so why waste your whole life time washing your asshole to precision.

i really wish islam would leave my country. If you look at the islamic parts and the christian parts you'll realize that that shit makes ppl ignorant, robs them of individuality and humanity, and keeps them trapped in a cultural cage of judgement, violence, and real mental slavery.

Look chritianity islam and jeudaism are the worst when it comes to true spirituality i agree, iam more inclined to the buddhist, hindu, toaist area, i know western religions suck iam not saying they dont, iam just saying there are some good points to islam that i have seen practised by IDEAL muslims.

Most religious people are clost peadophile scumbags who use religion as a cover yeah i know they use it aas a curtain to hide there fucked up humanity, but islam does have a few good points init thats why its such a big religion with so many famous practionaers.

The entire heavyweight elite hip hop roster is muslim for a reason. it transforms the slum dwellers to good people man, simple as that.

HANZO
12-22-2009, 12:41 PM
TSA would be at peace if all the muslims were burnt on a stake.

SL33
12-22-2009, 12:57 PM
as far as i know, the essential islam does not degrade women. also, during the crussades, muslims were way more tolerant than catholics from western europe. muslim anti-semitism has exploded after the establishment of israel. anti-semitism in western europe is way more older.

the regimes off certain arab countries today, darfur, arab kalifathes and the ottoman empire is a tottaly different topic.

stereotypes are dangerous.

Shogah
12-22-2009, 01:06 PM
islamic architecture is the shit

Nick Fury
12-22-2009, 01:33 PM
TSA would be at peace if all the muslims were burnt on a stake.

wich make naything he has to contribute to this thread doo doo

prof zooruka
12-25-2009, 07:46 PM
TSA brings up some good points

cosign

peace tissa

Islam is the devil.:thumbdwn:

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
12-25-2009, 08:20 PM
cosign

peace tissa

peace be with you !

he brings up points that should be looked into - not automatically believed

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2009, 08:28 PM

this is very true

TSA
12-25-2009, 11:57 PM
i wouldn't be at peace if muslims were burnt at the stake, its not their fault anyways cause their parents probably forced them into it.

my issue is that they should leave others the fuck alone and do their own thing
but they wont, they actively participate in fucking up things for non muslims with no justification.

like do you REALLY think muslims give that much a fuck about palestine or are they they just hateful ppl that have been given a chance to be hateful

were they wilding out THIS hard when that same shitty ass piece of land was a british colony? or when the whole damn middle east was a basically a british colony.
Or a turkish colony?

no seriously? did they JUST NOW 'lose' that land?

prof zooruka
12-26-2009, 01:02 AM
i wouldn't be at peace if muslims were burnt at the stake, its not their fault anyways cause their parents probably forced them into it.

but they wont, they actively participate in fucking up things for non muslims with no justification.

like do you REALLY think muslims give that much a fuck about palestine or are they they just hateful ppl that have been given a chance to be hateful

were they wilding out THIS hard when that same shitty ass piece of land was a british colony? or when the whole damn middle east was a basically a british colony.
Or a turkish colony?

no seriously? did they JUST NOW 'lose' that land?

Good point tissa

:clap:

I also believe they don`t really care about palestine (except the palestinians) also alot of the surrounding arab countries hate palestinians because they all came to there countries and tried to take over eg.. lebanon and jordan...its countries like saudi arabia and iran and eygpt ( but egypt uses it to try and be more islamic and try to sooth there arab complex) that are pushing the agenda and that is all linked back to islam because they are the homes of islam....Really I don`t blame the people but I do aswell because like you said they are forced into islam and some places kill them if they convert, but at the same time they could choose not to follow it and even become secret christians if they want, but they don`t they all love that stuff (islam) and can`t wait to committe some sort of jihad...So really they can be blamed.

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
12-26-2009, 10:01 AM

Muslims don't bounce from continent to continent conquering the Natives of those continents in the name of Islam - christians do that - this is a white christian dominated world - why ?

were they wilding out THIS hard when that same shitty ass piece of land was a british colony?

is it really a shitty piece of land ?

and when was it a british colony ?

or when the whole damn middle east was a basically a british colony.
Or a turkish colony?

when ?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 10:05 AM

LOL!

COME ON SON!!

You serrisly tellign me with a straight face that these Christians/evngelicals/catholics are not supremely ignorant too??

These bible bashers are the most ignant people ive ever heard!

LORD NOSE
12-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Good point tissa

:clap:

I also believe they don`t really care about palestine (except the palestinians) also alot of the surrounding arab countries hate palestinians because they all came to there countries and tried to take over eg.. lebanon and jordan...its countries like saudi arabia and iran and eygpt ( but egypt uses it to try and be more islamic and try to sooth there arab complex) that are pushing the agenda and that is all linked back to islam because they are the homes of islam....Really I don`t blame the people but I do aswell because like you said they are forced into islam and some places kill them if they convert, but at the same time they could choose not to follow it and even become secret christians if they want, but they don`t they all love that stuff (islam) and can`t wait to committe some sort of jihad...So really they can be blamed.

peace be with you !

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8609/thomas.jpg

Christians

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8430/kkkkukluxklan2.jpg

Christians

LORD NOSE
12-26-2009, 10:17 AM
christian

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7013/774pxsnakehandling.png

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 12:34 PM
LOL

'those people aren't true christians. True christianity does not call for that!!!'

Urban_Journalz
12-27-2009, 09:14 AM
This is comedy in it's purest form. Some of you have no knowledge of Islam at all and what knowledge you do have is highly questionable, yet you comment. Others have a sheer hatred for Islam, can't quote anything from any true Islamic literature, yet you comment. The rest have no spiritual foundation at all, only personal and severely uneducated opinions, yet they comment. All the while, being fully willing to make themselves be seen for the dunces they are all for the sake of making fun of someone's way of life. The greatest part of all is, it's tolerated. Tolerated in a part of the forum where there are supposed to be intelligent and profound conversations. Where part of the introduction to said section reads, "If you don't have anything positive to contribute, stay out." I saw a great shirt that reminds me of this very situation, it reads, "Bill of Rights" but in a big red stamp directly over it, it reads, "Void Where Prohibited."

I see now why there are so many disagreements and various hatreds going on in here. Most of you haven't figured out that in order to be truly wise, the ego has to be tamed to the point that it's just about dead. The sad case though, is that, like most other people in the world, the bulk of you get a little bit of knowledge and your egos inflate to the point of near-explosion. Most of you are either unwilling or incapable of putting aside your personal feelings for the sake of simply finding out a truth you may not know that just may help to clarify your personal truth. All you know is what other people tell you and then you have the nerve to put on the mask of an independent thinker.

The only thing that's worse than immaturity, is immaturity that wears the clothes of a grown man or woman. At one point you talk about what's wrong with the world and how to change it, or the fact that mankind has forgotten it's true power and the steps needed to correct this; then at another point, you're slinging mud and your demeanor is no better than a spoiled 5-year old.

All of these things are said about Islam but from the looks of things, whatever spiritual practices you call yourselves practicing have obviously done you all of no good. If they had, you wouldn't be behaving like this. Also, if you DO call yourself following any doctrine, all you are is a hypocrite because the one thing that all doctrines have in common, if they're worth mentioning, is patience and humble acceptance of another's way of personal being.

Someone commented on Islamic anti-semitism, the Arabs are also a semetic people. Contrary to popular belief, Israelis aren't the only people in the world to bare the title, as much as they would like to have you think so.

TSA talks about individuality and humanity, when his posts clearly show that he has niether knowledge or respect of either of the two.

Zoo is just another sad example of an easily-led, uneducated hate-monger who won't study anything that will violate his happy-space.

Both and countless others judge Islam by what a few people practice and refuse to find out what the real practices are. Willingly going for, "The okie-doke", because it's popular to hate Islam and Muslims and they want to be, "down".

As far as, "real" Christians, when Prophet Muhammad pbuh was chased out of Mecca along with his followers, it was the Christians of Medina that gave them protection, food and shelter. Those were real Christains. I don't know who or what the :dududu: most of you are, other than a walking conflict of interest. Personal or otherwise.

Run that up the flagpole and see who salutes.

SID
12-27-2009, 09:50 AM
^ Truth.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2009, 10:12 AM
islam is perverted just like christianity is.

when will you homos realize this.

Its people that ruin the doctrine and idea.

both religions have been tarnished.

you need to realize this

LORD NOSE
12-27-2009, 11:45 AM
LOL

'those people aren't true christians. True christianity does not call for that!!!'

when people don't respect your life, sometimes war is called for

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/MUDSOCIETY/islamic-jihad-commander1.jpg

This child looks like family to me

you need to realize this

^

TRUTH - and it's not long winded

Islam will dominate the world regardless though

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/MUDSOCIETY/va-jihad-kid1.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2009, 11:57 AM
My money would be on Islam NOT dominating the world. They already tried once and couldnt even dominate the most powerful european countries.

They got christians on one side, Buddhists and Hindu's on the other.....they are split amongsst eachother.

Very unstable position.

Moreso on the brink of collapse than domination.

LORD NOSE
12-27-2009, 12:01 PM
My money would be on Islam NOT dominating the world. They already tried once and couldnt even dominate the most powerful european countries.

They got christians on one side, Buddhists and Hindu's on the other.....they are split amongsst eachother.

Very unstable position.

Moreso on the brink of collapse than domination.

well - Islam will be embraced by buddhist and hindu's and christians - when they and those who call themselves muslims find out what Islam really is - it's inevitable with the shift up in consciousness - Islam is like Hip Hop - it incorporates all of that and keeps spittin out better versions of it -

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2009, 12:03 PM
sounded good until you compared it to hip hop

LORD NOSE
12-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Hip Hop takes the best for it self

"we take the wackess songs, and make them better"

Learn all about Hip Hop and it'll sound good to you too

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2009, 01:07 PM
that sounds very nice

whitey
12-27-2009, 01:29 PM
islam wont be dominating anything until they start to modernize, and a lot of islamic nations dont seem to want to do that.

LORD NOSE
12-27-2009, 02:09 PM
islam wont be dominating anything until they start to modernize,

who is this they ?

do you really feel that this white christian dominated america doesn't practice and promote primitive culture/behavior ?

and a lot of islamic nations dont seem to want to do that.

how many of them did you ask ?

SID
12-27-2009, 02:17 PM
So much misguided hate and contempt.

Islam aint as bad as many of you make it out to be.

During the Islamic golden age vast contirbuitons improvements where made to humanity in the areas of science, medicine and society that still stand today.

Islam is a peaceful religion, fanatics fuck up everything.

just like fat american televison dinner extremists give a bad view of the states.

whitey
12-27-2009, 02:31 PM
who is this they ?

do you really feel that this white christian dominated america doesn't practice and promote primitive culture/behavior ?

how many of them did you ask ?

they=muslim nations. turkey is an example of one who is trying. most of the middle east are not.

we promote technology and free rights. go to iran and talk some major head about the supreme leader of iran and see whats good.

i asked none, i see.

LORD NOSE
12-27-2009, 02:35 PM
we promote technology and free rights.

and what do they promote ?

whitey
12-27-2009, 03:04 PM
suppression of free speech. subjugation of woman. among other things.

SID
12-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Thats not Islam, just the dictators and tyrants that rule the Arab world.

whitey
12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
its islam to them.

spiggity_ace
12-27-2009, 04:15 PM

you need to realize this

finally someone says what needed to be said

the people behind the religion in current times is the reason why people despise the religion, im not talkin specifically about islam but everything, judaism, hinduism, christianity, etc.

HANZO
12-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Thats not Islam, just the dictators and tyrants that rule the Arab world.

funnily enough a majority of the leaders in the Islamic world jus happen to be ivy league or Oxbridge educated. they all come from the elite ruling class backgrounds. these ppl do not care for the development of their nations, as long as they are rich and have power they will do anything to keep that, if that means keeping the majority of the population uneducated and teaching them a fabricated version of Islam to keep them under control, they will do that.

Also what some wont understand is that there are loads of sects in Islam which teaches something else, it really isnt jus a Sunni and Shi'a thing. you have different sects which will give you their view on Islam. for example you can have a Wahhabi Sunni or a Hanafi Sunni. Then you have different Islamic schools which teach something else. One muslim can think something else while another something totally different, because they are taught differently. Its clearer to if you have lived in a muslim society, but if you aint and are an ignorant fool you will see all muslims as two headed evil monsters.

The Islamic world will never dominate from a political perspective, yes true soon Islam will be the most dominant religion. but as a political force and world power the days of the caliphates and the ottomans are long long gone.

SID
12-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Exactly Han.

To be honest Islams character and general principles are getting assassinated by the elite who know its potential and dont want it to grow. They are tying to distort islam and make everyone hate it, but it will never happen.

Of course theres going to be the ignorant CNN watching rednecks who will stick by their mangled view of the islamic faith, but at the end of the day who gives a fuck about them? or indeed likes them?

What it boils down to is a faith, a movement that conflicts with the interests of the Rockerfeller, Bildergerger, Rothschilds and the rest of the elite scumbags, they will try any tactic to exstinguish islam.

Prince Rai
12-27-2009, 04:45 PM
People don't know what Islam is. Many Muslims neither.

Progressive thinking, which I am sorry to say TSA and Zooroka lack in, is needed to see where or what Islam really is. Switch off the Arab lady on tele tearing her hair out screaming Allah Hu Akbar. Stop "reading" selected verses from the Quran derived from the Index, and actually THINK.

Separate Culture, Politics, Religion, Customs, Eras, Stereotypes etc and then put the puzzle back together.

You will see some shit. (truthful observations from the TSAROOKIAN School of Thought and the guys who back the commonly viewed Islam from today)

Good and bad things. But be progressive and don't be angry.

Anger = lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Rockefeller did alot for the community in Cleveland, if you don't want people being ignorant and judging Islam, than dont do the same thing yourself.

Now Rockefellers descendents, they did what they did....

Its kind of like Islam in a way, and its relatable to everything in life.

One man's works, as brilliant as they are, carried on, will eventually be perverted and distorted.

SID
12-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Are you trying to defend the Rockerfeller empire?

whitey
12-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Are you trying to defend the Rockerfeller empire?

are you trying to soil the rockefeller empire?

SID
12-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Jesus Price.

*Steps out of KTL

LORD NOSE
12-27-2009, 06:46 PM
suppression of free speech.

would you prefer tabloids ?

rumors,lies, slander to spread,

that can lead to someones death or imprisonment ?

subjugation of woman. among other things.

http://i47.tinypic.com/m80cpy.jpg

Urban_Journalz
12-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Peace to SID and Prince Rai.

Cee Oh Vee
12-31-2009, 03:07 PM
its islam to them.

So don't let that be Islam 'to' you.

would you prefer tabloids ?

rumors,lies, slander to spread,

that can lead to someones death or imprisonment ?

http://i47.tinypic.com/m80cpy.jpg

Excellent post.

With peace.

TSA
01-01-2010, 08:20 PM
here's my thing

OBVIOUSLY the teaches of islam aren't 'evil'
OBVIOUSLY the counter productive ignorance violence and supression in the islamic world aren't done on purpose by islam

but islam is STILL the direct cause. Though it didn't intend to build such societies, these are the negative results of the intense idealism of the religion.

Everyone believes they're doing good for humanity. everyone. the worst and best ppl you know, hitler all of them, believe they're doing humanity good. No matter what they do there's always backlash thats most of the time out of their control or knowledge and their perspective based idea of good isn't good for everyone.

therefore the most idealistic something is the most dangerous and islam noble or evil is still way more idealistic then any of the 3 major religions and this is the problem.

Islam wasn't TRYING to oppress women, but a religion that tells ppl women do this this way, men do this is way over and over and over for every single aspect of life including washing you genitals is going to do 2 things

1. emphasis the fact that there is a major difference between the genders
2. trigger then natural human instinct to think "if these 2 things are different, which one is superior".

and from there women become dog shit cause through out the islamic world men are flat out superior to women and this is emphasized more so then in other societies to a dangerous extent.

this will keep women poor, abused, undereducated, overtly punished and made to feel inferior from birth.

this is 1 example of what i mean. Islam isn't TRYING to be 'bad' but the result of its overt idealism and inflexibility, plus arabs, spells disaster.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-01-2010, 08:34 PM
One of the major ideologies of the Qur'an however is the idea of spreading the faith by military conquests. The Bible also has elements of this, but not as much.

Whearas the Judiasm faith they both sprouted from talked about exclusivity and had no concern with spreading the word.

LORD NOSE
01-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Before the way of Islam was shown in the middle east to the so called arab, women had it worst - daughters were buried as babies - the pagan arab culture has infiltrated true Islam - Islam is light given to the people - the people intake that light and it becomes fragmented and mistaken -

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2010, 08:42 PM
hmmm.......i dont kno about that one.

TSA
01-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Before the way of Islam was shown in the middle east to the so called arab, women had it worst - daughters were buried as babies - the pagan arab culture has infiltrated true Islam - Islam is light given to the people - the people intake that light and it becomes fragmented and mistaken -
heres the thing cause i hear this excuse too.

if its from an all knowing god, when did he use islam to give women improved rights IN COMPARISON to those times? did he not know in 2009 women would be allow to dress as they wish? i dont buy into the 'you have to consider the time it was written' argument cause its supposedly from god

and the very nature of the religion makes it totally inflexible to change, so your point even shows how ignit the shit is.

prof zooruka
01-01-2010, 09:07 PM
here's my thing

OBVIOUSLY the teaches of islam aren't 'evil'
OBVIOUSLY the counter productive ignorance violence and supression in the islamic world aren't done on purpose by islam

but islam is STILL the direct cause. Though it didn't intend to build such societies, these are the negative results of the intense idealism of the religion.

Everyone believes they're doing good for humanity. everyone. the worst and best ppl you know, hitler all of them, believe they're doing humanity good. No matter what they do there's always backlash thats most of the time out of their control or knowledge and their perspective based idea of good isn't good for everyone.

therefore the most idealistic something is the most dangerous and islam noble or evil is still way more idealistic then any of the 3 major religions and this is the problem.

Islam wasn't TRYING to oppress women, but a religion that tells ppl women do this this way, men do this is way over and over and over for every single aspect of life including washing you genitals is going to do 2 things

1. emphasis the fact that there is a major difference between the genders
2. trigger then natural human instinct to think "if these 2 things are different, which one is superior".

and from there women become dog shit cause through out the islamic world men are flat out superior to women and this is emphasized more so then in other societies to a dangerous extent.

this will keep women poor, abused, undereducated, overtly punished and made to feel inferior from birth.

this is 1 example of what i mean. Islam isn't TRYING to be 'bad' but the result of its overt idealism and inflexibility, plus arabs, spells disaster.

good post tissa

But ultimatly the source and the teachings of islam are wicked and come from the enemy of mankinds soul also known as the devil...You can see that clearly from the way fundementalist muslims practice islam.

Praise be to God always !!!!!!

peace be with you !

prof zooruka
01-01-2010, 09:13 PM
heres the thing cause i hear this excuse too.

if its from an all knowing god, when did he use islam to give women improved rights IN COMPARISON to those times? did he not know in 2009 women would be allow to dress as they wish? i dont buy into the 'you have to consider the time it was written' argument cause its supposedly from god

and the very nature of the religion makes it totally inflexible to change, so your point even shows how ignit the shit is.

You know what tsa...I have noticed that outta all the religions christianity seem to be the only one able to stay relevant throughout the ages..and what I mean by that is, with christainity you don`t have to live like your in the 1st century b.c to make it still relevant..the bible is still fresh today as it was 2000years ago and it`s teachings still ring clear today..where as in the other religions they all seem to have a need to take it back to the old days thousand of years ago..to somehow make their religion relevant in todays modern world.

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-01-2010, 10:01 PM
^ yet you have to believe in a 2000 year old make believe man who was crucified to save the whole world (unless you don't believe in him) or burn for all eternity in a make believe place called hell?!?!

Yeah...real relevant.

HETEPU

Mumm Ra
01-01-2010, 11:03 PM
You know what tsa...I have noticed that outta all the religions christianity seem to be the only one able to stay relevant throughout the ages..and what I mean by that is, with christainity you don`t have to live like your in the 1st century b.c to make it still relevant..the bible is still fresh today as it was 2000years ago and it`s teachings still ring clear today..where as in the other religions they all seem to have a need to take it back to the old days thousand of years ago..to somehow make their religion relevant in todays modern world.
dude
you dont even/ have never even studied any religion but your own, so you wouldn't know either way
and like mr face said
praying to a god in the sky, and waiting for all your spiritual rewards to come after you DIE sounds pretty "1st century" to me

and christianity DOES have to make their religion relevant in today's world...ie christmas and all the other materialistic (EMOTIONAL) "holidays" in order to keep people (emotionally) attached to a religion that takes them nowhere

killafifth
01-02-2010, 02:15 AM
Islam means peace in arabic islam is a very beautiful way of life but you have spiritual wickedness in high places distorting the image islam is universal but people get islam mixed up with arab culture all muslims aren't arabs for example alex hailey made the movie roots about slavery but what a lot of people didn't catch is that all of those slaves were muslim kunta kente's father held him to the sky as an infant and asked ALLAH for a name the first person to ever call the muslim prayer was a black ethiopian slave named Balile ..and the prophet muhammad had said that he could here Baliles footsteps enter through the gates of heaven before his own ...islam saves people it makes them fighters for freedom justice and equality its very powerful because its not a religion. But as with anything pure people come to turn GoDZ work into somthing Else christianity on the other hand iz a religion and its the most correupt religion known on the planet it had to get its represntitive after he died because jesus wasn't about what christianity iz

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Page last updated at 02:59 GMT, Saturday, 2 January 2010
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/v3/email.gif E-mail this to a friend (http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/email/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8437433.stm) http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/v3/print.gif Printable version (http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8437433.stm?ad=1)
Danish police shoot intruder at cartoonist's home

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47020000/jpg/_47020595_008485471-1.jpg Kurt Westergaard has had a price on his head since 2006

Danish police have shot and wounded a man at the home of Kurt Westergaard, whose cartoon depicting the Prophet Muhammad sparked an international row.
Mr Westergaard was at home in the western town of Aarhus when a man broke in. He pressed a panic button, then police entered and shot the man.
Danish officials said the intruder was a 28-year-old Somali linked to the radical Islamist al-Shabab militia.
The cartoon, printed in 2005, prompted violent protests the following year.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gif ANALYSIS
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47020000/jpg/_47020609_003128373-1.jpg
By Malcolm Brabant, BBC News
This attack will force the Danish secret service Pet to review whether their protection is adequate.
Mr Westergaard's house was supposed to have been turned into a fortress. The windows were supposed to be blast proof, and yet a determined individual came within a whisker of killing a man regarded by Muslims as a pariah, but by his supporters, as one of the bravest defenders of free expression.

One of 12 cartoons published in the Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten, it depicted the Prophet Muhammad with a bomb in his turban.
In 2006 the paper apologised for the cartoons, but other European media reprinted them.
Danish embassies were then attacked by Muslims around the world and dozens killed in riots.
Mr Westergaard went into hiding amid threats to his life, but emerged last year saying he wanted to live as normal a life as possible.
His house has been heavily fortified and is under close police protection.
'Shocked'
Police said the man had entered Mr Westergaard's house armed with a knife and had shouted in broken English that he wanted to kill him.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47020000/jpg/_47020600__45605753_-7-1.jpg The cartoons prompted anti-Danish outrage across the Muslim world

He said he had grabbed his five-year-old granddaughter and run to a specially designed panic room where he raised the alarm.
Mr Westergaard told Jyllands Posten he was shocked that his granddaughter had witnessed the attack.
He has now been taken to a safe location, but said defiantly that he would be back, the newspaper reported.
Jakob Scharf, who heads the Danish intelligence service Pet, said the attack was "terror related" and that the suspected assailant has close contacts to Somalia's al-Shabab group.
He had been under surveillance for activities unrelated to Mr Westergaard, Mr Scharf said.
Police said he was shot in the knee and the shoulder after threatening officers who tried to arrest him. Preben Nielsen of Aarhus police, said the man was seriously hurt but his life was not in danger.
The BBC's Malcolm Brabant, who interviewed Mr Westergaard when he emerged from hiding, says the incident will raise questions about security measures put in place by the Danish secret service to protect the artist.
Islamic militants have placed a $1m price on Mr Westergaard's head.
Although he is one of 12 cartoonists whose drawings of the Prophet were published in Jyllands-Posten, he has the highest profile, our correspondent says.

Mumm Ra
01-02-2010, 02:23 AM
LOL even I dont own any ecko clothing. Looks like Mumma Ra can take the wiggsta torch.
yeah that was 3 years ago when i was a 21yr old alcoholic
though i still own ecko clothes, wooden wu-tang medallions and the women still love me :beer:
lost that hat though

prof zooruka
01-02-2010, 02:27 AM
The positives of islam !!!!!!!!!!

http://diztopia.typepad.com/diztopia/images/beheading.jpg

Peace be with you !

killafifth
01-02-2010, 02:35 AM
well, if you fought in a war, maybe you would take things alittle more serious. I fought so you could eat for free and debate liberal policies in a state funded classroom.

your welcome

No disrepect to you ..but I get tired of hearing people say that they are fighting for our freedom that's not true the reality is america isn't at war because we are not fighting on usa soil america wages war that's why you got sent. To where you were as far. As terorist. Are concerned. The goverment are the real terrorist those dudes bomb the building for 911 its so obviouse like who sits around and decides I'm going to bomb the towers on 911 cause that means emergency lol all litral smoke and mirrors

prof zooruka
01-02-2010, 02:44 AM
No disrepect to you ..but I get tired of hearing people say that they are fighting for our freedom that's not true the reality is america isn't at war because we are not fighting on usa soil america wages war that's why you got sent. To where you were as far. As terorist. Are concerned. The goverment are the real terrorist those dudes bomb the building for 911 its so obviouse like who sits around and decides I'm going to bomb the towers on 911 cause that means emergency lol all litral smoke and mirrors

al aqaeda

killafifth
01-02-2010, 02:44 AM
The positives of islam !!!!!!!!!!

http://diztopia.typepad.com/diztopia/images/beheading.jpg

Peace be with you !

Your funny as hell ...let explain why the white image of jesus is false and you have it up as if its the thing to do ...and as far as christianity is concerned not only was it used as a tool in slavery to break the black muslims down in 1555 in james town virginia it was also used as racist mechanism to make the blacks and indians feel inferior by given them a god that dosent look like them so while you promote thaqt picture you promote hatred and racism. With that symbol or picture of injustice and white surprmacey

Mumm Ra
01-02-2010, 02:52 AM
watching prof in this thread just proves to me that no amount of jesus-loving will ever make you a mature, critical-thinking, righteous individual

killafifth
01-02-2010, 03:15 AM
I agree

killafifth
01-02-2010, 03:19 AM
Zoo is a white supremist he shows his symbol of. Racisim in his signature play on doing some missionary work zoo lol maybe you can help your fellow bredren call people savages give them some bibles and then take there land that's what you do right

killafifth
01-02-2010, 03:22 AM
You christians sure did help the indians out there so over populated in america

Prince Rai
01-02-2010, 04:55 AM
Those who wish to follow Islam need not worry about those who actually enjoy shunning it.

There is no compulsion. Hatred will negate their own path.

There are too many Muslims who become too angry, too disillusioned. Step back a few and go home to your families and teach righteousness. Don't feed the media with errors.

Zooroka is a joke, we have shown him enough to crackle most sane and logical person to think straight, but he chooses his own path. In fact, he is somebody who talks and does his shit for fun because he knows he can be whatever he wants to be on the net.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2010, 05:50 AM
Muslims and Christians need to check themselves

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Listen to you all!!

You sound like fools, argueing who has the better religion!! Its pathetic!

Those who wish to follow Islam need not worry about those who actually enjoy shunning it.

Step back a few and go home to your families and teach righteousness. Don't feed the media with errors.

Thats not what yor religion advises! Your religion advises that followers should go forth and spread the word, in the same why the Bible does!

You have the thinking off a follower of Judaism, not Islam.

Zooroka is a joke,.

Why is he a joke? Because he believes in a different God to you? Theres no difference between any of you, you just use different words and names!

JASPER
01-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Here's my list of things I think are great about Islam.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all based off the same shit, the prophet Abraham and the old testament.

Judaism was the first, Christianity came out of Judaism but had itself an extra marketing tool (Jesus), and Islam came out of both of them spread through succesfull military conquests inspired by the teaching of a new prophet Muhammed (and politics and greed of course)

TSA
01-02-2010, 01:14 PM
oh rly?
hey thanks for that man. now we know.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 01:21 PM
yeah you imparticular need to be reminded more than anyone because you seem to think Islam is majorly different, and that people do more damage under Islam.

violence and prejudice has been acted out under both religions in equal amounts through time. because they are all the same teachings, more or less.

TSA
01-02-2010, 01:26 PM
jews aren't really violent and dont try to spread their religion.

christians have done their worst, but the difference is they have learned and advanced where as the nature of islam keeps them all stuck in 700 AD.

they still do the same fucked up primative shit everyone was doing then only they have no intent on slowing down and none of them stop and say 'dude this is fucked up' they just blindly defend it.

im not saying christianity is BETTER though i think it is, that's another discussion. I've lived in a country with both. It's not a pretty thing.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Like i said Jews DONT because judaism DOESNT teach that, it teaches EXCLUSIVITY, and doesnt give a fuck if anyone else believes them. Its arrogant like that.

wheras the other 2, do.

which is what causes the problems.

Undiluted Karma
01-02-2010, 02:26 PM
cosign

peace tissa

peace be with you !

The bible teaches non-ignorance doesnt it? So why are you so ignorant?

peace be with you!

Undiluted Karma
01-02-2010, 02:30 PM

Prof I'd say Buddhism is more relevant, I think because it doesnt have any real historical background preached in the various Buddhist teachings/books, it is very relevant

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 02:30 PM
you guys are just jealous of prof's dedication

Undiluted Karma
01-02-2010, 02:33 PM
you guys are just jealous of prof's dedication

I respect his dedication to his religion, even if i dont respect some of his views:)

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Why do you respect dedication to a religion?

Undiluted Karma
01-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Why do you respect dedication to a religion?

Because I think that its easy in the modern world to stop practising your faith.

My bad if u interpreted me as respecting him being ignorant lol

Prince Rai
01-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Thats not what yor religion advises! Your religion advises that followers should go forth and spread the word, in the same why the Bible does!

You have the thinking off a follower of Judaism, not Islam.

Why is he a joke? Because he believes in a different God to you? Theres no difference between any of you, you just use different words and names!

Hmm don't give me the "Oh I have read the Quran speech". It is overrated.

You don't know what Islam teaches, Islam is very wide and so much knowledge can be obtained that calling oneself a Master of Islam is short of ridiculous.

As for your comment, I welcome it either way. Yes Islam teaches to spread the word.

What you don't understand is that what one should not do is feed people with errors. If we are spreading the word which is not properly understood, don't say it.

Islam ALSO teaches that Islam grows within the family, I am suggesting one ought to go back and educate oneself and the family. If we can spread righteousness within, we spread it with-out.

The sun does not shine because it just looks like it is, there is an internal source.

And as for Zooroka: Well I see how you have a soft spot for his thoughts so let me show you ONE post from JUST this thread and please explain how this contains hatred and/or arguments and problems...

Islam is the devil.

peace be with you !

I have never ever professed the above and never will. I hope that I can maintain my history of putting forth my thoughts in the most effective and fairest way. If I am wrong, believe me I take it onboard and show and prove this by my add-ons in the future.

True Peace

Prince Rai
01-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Moreover, I have never professed to be all-knowing about Islam, I have learnt much over the years and also am learning as we discuss.

Listing the positives about is Islam is nice, listing the negatives also nice.

We should dwell on the positives and further our careers.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 04:27 PM
me me me me me

and

you you you you you

God oooonly knoooows.....its not what we would choose..........to do

Prince Rai
01-02-2010, 04:41 PM
interesting.

HANZO
01-02-2010, 09:02 PM
30 years ago Communists were the devil, today Muslims are. Westerners just cant go without trying enforce their ways on the rest of the world.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Its like how they say in Avatar, if people are sitting on shit that you want, you make them the enemy.

USA was just bombing Kuwait like 2 weeks ago, then you get the Nigerian bomber on the plane. He said his reason was because US was bombing Kuwait. No one listens to his reasons though. Maybe if USA stops blowing shit up in Muslim countries they wont make muslims mad.

prof zooruka
01-02-2010, 09:06 PM
30 years ago Communists were the devil, today Muslims are. Westerners just cant go without trying enforce their ways on the rest of the world.

Islam was always the devil...its just know its rearing it`s ugly head to the rest of humainity.

peace be with you !

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 09:28 PM
just back the fuck up or we will fuck you up.

there is no rhyme or reason.

We dont like you cuz your not us and you will die for it.

Thats why i served

HANZO
01-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Its like how they say in Avatar, if people are sitting on shit that you want, you make them the enemy.

USA was just bombing Kuwait like 2 weeks ago, then you get the Nigerian bomber on the plane. He said his reason was because US was bombing Kuwait. No one listens to his reasons though. Maybe if USA stops blowing shit up in Muslim countries they wont make muslims mad.

Yeah Avatar went in deep with all the messages relating to the current state of the world. the movie Syriana also explains the current situation very well.

Its Yemen they were bombing by the way. western involvement in muslim business is the primary beef. I mean look at the shit in Iran, you know that the west is definitely stirring shit up there. They did it before with the Shah and the Revolution they do it again now. Same shit with Saddam, they funded him and when he didnt want to listen to them anymore he was labelled the enemy. Same shit with Esad the President of Syria, he is one of the ultimate villians, but for the past couple years Syria has been doing very well for itself, just because Esad doesnt want Europeans involved in middle eastern affairs doesnt make him a terrorist.

i could go on and on.

TSA
01-03-2010, 01:33 AM
lacey + han, muslims are fighting everyone in the world right now, regardless of if anything was done to them or not.

its easy to blame the west for 'bombing kuwait' but it seems to be hard to blame the muslim world for bombing everyone else.

god ray j's such a faggot lol

HANZO
01-03-2010, 09:46 AM
lacey + han, muslims are fighting everyone in the world right now, regardless of if anything was done to them or not.

its easy to blame the west for 'bombing kuwait' but it seems to be hard to blame the muslim world for bombing everyone else.

god ray j's such a faggot lol

man just look at the muslim world in the past 100 years. count how many were a colony of England or France.

nearly all.

colonisation didnt treat the Muslim nations well. the western powers took all the good shit and left the Muslim nations with bad infastructure and in general a shitty country. ofcourse cant blame the west cause the Muslim nations should sort themselves out. but you cannot deny the negative impact of being colonised.

also note that a Muslim country hasnt bombed a Christian one in a very very long time. yes terrorism is a problem but terrorists do not represent a nation. you get extremists because they are a product of their environment. if you grow up in a world were everyone hates you because of your religion however much tolerance your religion teaches you your gonna fall into the trap of hate.

look at the breeding grounds for terrorists and its mainly the UK, France, Germany and then the fucked up Muslim countries like Somalia, Pakistan and Yemen. contrary to popular belief there is no extremist recruiting in many Arab countries.

the reason for this is because these ppl are exposed to hate. i can see the hate here in England. i go to a University in London similar to the one that Nigerian bomber went to. these are some of the top universities in the world and they have alot of Muslim students. iv been to the Islamic society and i know alot of guys with radical beliefs. but its all reaction to the politics of the world today and from what i can gather alot of frustration.

lets be real Muslim countries are irrelevant in todays world, none have a say in world politics at all. they are weak. if you had one Muslim country which was a world power you wouldnt actually get all this hate. cause then the Muslim world would have a nation to look up to and follow in its footsteps. its how the Muslim world has functioned since the time of the Caliphates.

As iv mentioned before its all politics, nothing to do with religion. actually looking at Islam as a religion is wrong, cause if you take the word Muslim which means someone who submits to God you can apply to everyone who follows the word of God. so Christians and Jews can be termed as Muslims. ppl need to understand that.

LORD NOSE
01-03-2010, 10:23 AM
^ i hope they get it

when we start fighting back, they call it hatred/ terrorism

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-03-2010, 01:19 PM
I would argue that in Islam's defense most of the things I would criticize are Arabian customs not actual Islamic tenets. The Koran is just a rewrite of the Bible with a bit of new directors cut that wasn't in the original editions.

It's the other Muslim books that have the problems.

But if you take away those "bad" elements of Islam all you're left with is the regular old Bible... in a fancy looking Arabic font...

Most of the KTL of Islam came from their geography not their religion. They sat between three continents. They got the culture and understanding of Asia, the fierce warrior craft of Europe, and the rugged lifestyle associated with the North African Deserts.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 01:39 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L0z8Etz7tpo/SzMFdrJwc2I/AAAAAAAAA84/nWCBPjALfWw/s1600/krust.jpg