PDA

View Full Version : Cure for Cancer(video)

PALEFORCE
12-21-2009, 04:42 PM
http://www.thecancercurevideo.com/index-ktrn.html

PALEFORCE
12-21-2009, 04:49 PM
and a few other disease

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/ListOfDiseasesWOwhitespace.jpg

NinjaSpiT
12-23-2009, 05:09 AM
wtf is this shit?

Post the cure,this video seems like a scam and shit with all the "mystery" behind it,asking for your information...fuck outta here BUT

The part about the pharmaceuticals is correct,however the only real way to cure AIDS,cancer,or any ailment of the body doesnt take a minute to understand...the cure is:

EAT RAW FOOD ONLY.

PALEFORCE
12-23-2009, 06:52 AM
in a nutshell the cure is oxygen and alkalizing the body

Come Honor Face
12-23-2009, 07:23 AM
This is true. It is literally impossible for cancer to form or grow in a person who is on the right diet, and who's organs receive the right amount of oxygen. If you make the body non-acidic, you will be cured of cancer. Provided that the cancer hasn't already done severe damage to vital organs, you can completely recover from cancer by alkalizing the body. That said, it is next to impossible, not to mention extremely expensive to do right. Alkaline diets should be the number one treatment for cancer. Then again, the drug companies wouldn't make any money off of it, and that is why it is not taught in med school, and is not used in cancer treatment. The medical community would lose an incredible amount of money if cancer was cured through diet. Think of all the drugs such as chemotherapy that wouldn't be prescribed, and all of the surgeries that wouldn't be performed. Makes you sick huh? Literally.

PALEFORCE
12-23-2009, 07:37 AM
this cure is extremely cheap

just 2 1/2 cents a day

Come Honor Face
12-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Water that has the correct ph balance alone will cost you more than $5 a day.

PALEFORCE
12-23-2009, 08:22 AM
this has to do with food grade hydrogen peroxide

whitey
12-23-2009, 09:00 AM
This is true. It is literally impossible for cancer to form or grow in a person who is on the right diet, and who's organs receive the right amount of oxygen. If you make the body non-acidic, you will be cured of cancer. Provided that the cancer hasn't already done severe damage to vital organs, you can completely recover from cancer by alkalizing the body. That said, it is next to impossible, not to mention extremely expensive to do right. Alkaline diets should be the number one treatment for cancer. Then again, the drug companies wouldn't make any money off of it, and that is why it is not taught in med school, and is not used in cancer treatment. The medical community would lose an incredible amount of money if cancer was cured through diet. Think of all the drugs such as chemotherapy that wouldn't be prescribed, and all of the surgeries that wouldn't be performed. Makes you sick huh? Literally.

what about young children who get cancer?

PALEFORCE
12-23-2009, 09:14 AM
what about them?

can someone explain why when i click food grade hydrogen peroxide it takes me to the FILA snaeker site?

Come Honor Face
12-23-2009, 09:43 AM
what about young children who get cancer?

Be more specific. What about them? If you are asking if a alkaline diet is safe for children, the answer is yes.

Come Honor Face
12-23-2009, 09:47 AM
this has to do with food grade hydrogen peroxide

i know nothing about this here. It is true that if your PH level is right, you will not get cancer though. Cancer cells just cannot form or grow in a non-acidic environment. unfortunately. it is very difficult thing to accomplish for most of us. Do some research on it if you are interested in a alkaline diet.

NinjaSpiT
12-23-2009, 04:17 PM
How is it expensive?

Maybe the so called "treatments" they prescribe are expensive ,but the switch from a diet based on processed/cooked food to a completely RAW food diet is no more or less than your weekly grocery bill.

It literally takes not even 2 seconds to cure aids,etc,it only takes the understanding that you are what you eat,and the Raw food diet is the only way for the body to work at maximum capacity,mentally,physically and spiritually.

whitey
12-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Be more specific. What about them? If you are asking if a alkaline diet is safe for children, the answer is yes.

im asking how some kids get cancer if your saying that its all about how they live? they've barley lived.

PALEFORCE
12-23-2009, 04:30 PM
yes. the world we live in now is far different then 20-50 years ago when kids getting cancer was unheard of

food for thought
12-23-2009, 04:51 PM
im asking how some kids get cancer if your saying that its all about how they live? they've barley lived.

it could be the diet of the baby's mother.

and the babys diet for however long it lived.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-23-2009, 10:42 PM
its hard to believe anything you people say because you have been wrong about so many things

Olive Oil Goombah
12-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Either way, both sides should always be presented for a fair and unbiased observation

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/popularhealthdiets/a/Raw_Food.htm

LORD NOSE
12-24-2009, 10:23 AM
one day yall will just stop the bullshit and give Elijah his props

PALEFORCE
12-24-2009, 01:51 PM
have you read medicines of the prophet? if not i recommend to you.

whitey
12-24-2009, 06:46 PM
have you read medicines of the cockpit? maverick and goose give great tips on how to avoid cancer and herpes using jet fuel and pretzels. if not i recommend to you.

PALEFORCE
12-24-2009, 07:03 PM
i post the cure for cancer and you post this?!

whitey
12-25-2009, 12:32 AM
i post the cure for cancer and you post this?!

dude its just that seriously i feel if the cure for cancer really existed they would make it readily available and start saving peoples lives.

a lot of doctors are duesh bags (all smug and shit), but theres still a decent amount that want to help people, and are very smart individuals to boot.

if there was a real cure for cancer out there i feel like these people would make it available to as many people as possible.

theres reason to be suspect of the powers at be, but to think everyone of power is suspect is really depressing. to think there is no good will in the world besides the disenfranchised and powerless is absurd bro.

LORD NOSE
12-25-2009, 07:08 AM
dude its just that seriously i feel if the cure for cancer really existed they would make it readily available and start saving peoples lives.

who has it and who would make it readily available ?

a lot of doctors are duesh bags (all smug and shit), but theres still a decent amount that want to help people, and are very smart individuals to boot.

the "duesh bags" as you call them get together and hide their stash and the information on how they got that stash - the good ones - they don't and won't unite to get anything good accomplished -

if there was a real cure for cancer out there i feel like these people would make it available to as many people as possible.

why would they do that when they can make millions or billions from selling the cure to rich people who want to live ?

theres reason to be suspect of the powers at be, but to think everyone of power is suspect is really depressing. to think there is no good will in the world besides the disenfranchised and powerless is absurd bro.

hey, just go on and believe that there is no cure - don't be depressed

Cthulhu
12-25-2009, 10:02 AM

Fuck that, even the smug douche bags would be all over that to get credit and much $$$$ for it. There's no way you could orchestrate a vast conspiracy to suppress evidence of a cure for cancer and all the homeopathy shit Palehorse posts is pseudoscience with no medical value.

whitey
12-25-2009, 10:03 AM
who has it and who would make it readily available ?

the "duesh bags" as you call them get together and hide their stash and the information on how they got that stash - the good ones - they don't and won't unite to get anything good accomplished -

why would they do that when they can make millions or billions from selling the cure to rich people who want to live ?

hey, just go on and believe that there is no cure - don't be depressed

no one. thats my point.

a ridiculous claim.

a decent claim, but it totally negates any possibility of good people. theres too much of a conspiracy theory tip with this and the previous post statement.

i will. humans have a tendency to overvalue themselves and their capabilities. only 500 years ago we didnt know there was another half to the world.

PALEFORCE
12-25-2009, 10:48 AM
there is no money in it, its fucking dirt cheap.

thats why its suppressed. big pharma would lose billions. on the other hand cancer rates are rising so theyre making more money.

they are publically traded companies THAT HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION to increase shareholder value.

if the drug companies cured disease they would go bankrupt. conflict of interest?

and you obviously know nothing about homeopathy so you should stop making yourself look foolish cuz anyone that knows can see you dont know shit.

homeopathy had 92% success rate in curing swine flu during the last break out

PALEFORCE
12-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Im one of those idiots your talking about! holy shit! i better read a book

fixed

whitey
12-25-2009, 11:25 AM
:lmao:

AM_
12-25-2009, 03:07 PM
The cure for cancer is so simple, and yet only this nigga knows about it?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

PALEFORCE
12-25-2009, 04:25 PM
no you fucking failure im not. obviously the doctors that run the site and video i posted that you were to fucking stupid click on know this as well.

im just the only to post it on this site

your gonna have to step up your game noob

whitey
12-26-2009, 12:10 AM
there is no money in it, its fucking dirt cheap.

thats why its suppressed. big pharma would lose billions. on the other hand cancer rates are rising so theyre making more money.

they are publically traded companies THAT HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION to increase shareholder value.

if the drug companies cured disease they would go bankrupt. conflict of interest?

and you obviously know nothing about homeopathy so you should stop making yourself look foolish cuz anyone that knows can see you dont know shit.

homeopathy had 92% success rate in curing swine flu during the last break out

yea and weed is expensive because its not a cheap weed...smh.

Cthulhu
12-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Maybe we can RZArect Too Poetic and ask him how well homeopathy worked for his cancer.

PALEFORCE
12-26-2009, 02:22 PM
while your at it resurect the chemo patients and ask them too

Cthulhu
12-26-2009, 02:43 PM
while your at it resurect the chemo patients and ask them too

Well there are lots of living chemo patients who survived cancer because of their chemotherapy that you could ask. Don't know of anyone who cured their cancer by drinking diluted liquids. There are tragic results from living in a fantasy world and denying real science.

PALEFORCE
12-26-2009, 02:50 PM
but theres alot more people dead

wheres the huge base of surviving chemo patients?
2 out of 34 people survive that shit

Cthulhu
12-26-2009, 03:20 PM
but theres alot more people dead

wheres the huge base of surviving chemo patients?
2 out of 34 people survive that shit

Where are you getting you statistics? Not questioning, just asking.

The fact is, that cancer is deadly and not even chemo always helps, but I can guarantee you that if all you do is drink some fucking diluted concoction your cancer will just keep metastasizing into other areas of your body. Too Poetic might have lived had he begun treatment earlier. Maybe the cancer still would have killed him. Maybe not. But he was pretty fucked by the time he let that shit grow into his lungs. Maybe if idiots hadn't been feeding him garbage by telling him he could survive it with bullshit herbs and juice he might have lived longer or still be around.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 07:05 PM
thats the thing. I kno about cancer first hand because i have family who dealt and currently deal with it....

DOctors are not against any form of natural or herbal shit, so long as it does not have a negative effect on treatment.

Basically, keeping your body strong with vitamins, ,minerals etc., helps you get thru the treatment better.

But trying to sit here and poo poo cancer like, 'oh they can easily cure it' is just stupid.

Acting like you have all the answers...its ridiculous

PALEFORCE
12-26-2009, 07:10 PM
what are the causes of cancer?
is there one cause? or many contributing factors?
what are they?
why do more people have cancer now then ever before? especially in america which takes more pharmaceutical drugs and more diets then any other country?
why is it projected that every one in two people will have cancer in the future?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 07:29 PM
what are the causes of cancer?
is there one cause? or many contributing factors?
what are they?
why do more people have cancer now then ever before? especially in america which takes more pharmaceutical drugs and more diets then any other country?
why is it projected that every one in two people will have cancer in the future?

well, first of all, we are living alot longer than we used too. So that is ONE factor.

There are a number of them.

I dont see what that has to do with you claiming you know the cure for cancer.

PALEFORCE
12-26-2009, 07:50 PM
cuz if you hit your hand with a hammer, then go to your doctor and say my hand hurts, he will give you some pills to mask the pain.

Im telling you to stop hitting your hand with a hammer

and if you do heres something that will heal it, not mask the symptoms

ps. you didnt answer any of those questions i asked

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 07:59 PM
cuz if you hit your hand with a hammer, then go to your doctor and say my hand hurts, he will give you some pills to mask the pain.

Im telling you to stop hitting your hand with a hammer

and if you do heres something that will heal it, not mask the symptoms

ps. you didnt answer any of those questions i asked

ok, i see what your saying.

To prevent cancer, do those things. And your right, they may help.

BUT, once you already HAVE cancer, treatment is necessary.

And you asked alot of questions.

I answered one....Why is cancer more prevelant now??? Because we LIVE LONGER. Look at the statistics for most cancers when they begin to occur.

Rarely does it happen in younger people, but if it does, its at certain ages.

And it all depends on which cancer we are talking about.

Its not as cut and dry as you are making it seem.

Cancer has been around forever.

Im not a pro, I dont kno exactly what outside factors cause or trigger it, but I do kno what cancer does.

Maybe environmental factors have nothing to do with it. Maybe its just how your wired in certain cases.

I think its different because its not really a disease per se.....its your own cells in your own body killing you off basically by eating away at your organs.

PALEFORCE
12-26-2009, 09:05 PM
it is environmental factors

what else has changed from the time forgotten when diabetes, cancer, and other chronic illnesses barely existed?

the water you drink is different, the air you breath is different, the food you eat is different.(what is different about these?)

virtually all disease manifest from some kind of nutritional deficiency(beyond and including the basic vitamins and minerals)

what elements does a human body need to function proprley?

what does it take for the body to function in a state of homeostasis?

Homeostasis (from Greek: ὅμοιος, homoios, "similar"; and ἵστημι, histēmi, "standing still"; defined by Walter Bradford Cannon in 1929 + 1932[1]) is the property of a system, either open or closed, that regulates its internal environment and tends to maintain a stable, constant condition. Typically used to refer to a living organism

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 09:26 PM
ok.....prove this, number one.

secondly, mislabelling it as a CURE for Cancer is not good.

Its just preventative measure.