RZA

WrWnLLiOkUE

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
12-21-2009, 07:55 PM
dope track

edit: btw brock u are doing a great work at this section^O^^O^

pmack215
12-22-2009, 03:21 PM
awesome & underrated track w/ stellar lyrics. unfortunately, its on that head-scratcher of an album thats way more like a mixtape than an actual album.
i give it a 4.

beautifulrock
12-22-2009, 03:23 PM
LOL stop calling everything a mixtape. Mixtapes have shoutouts, sirens, and half songs.

New Hills 36
12-22-2009, 03:48 PM
It is a funny album that though. Each song - mostly ok - but no cohension to me. Less than the sum of it's parts. But every time I play it I always thing it is better than I remembered.

I agree with Drunken Monk (is this a first - haha only joking) - you are doing a great job hereB-Rock.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-22-2009, 08:17 PM
lol stop calling everything a mixtape. Mixtapes have shoutouts, sirens, and half songs.

it is a funny album that though. Each song - mostly ok - but no cohension to me. Less than the sum of it's parts. But every time i play it i always thing it is better than i remembered.

I agree with drunken monk (is this a first - haha only joking) - you are doing a great job hereb-rock.

iron flag was super dope to me it was pretty coheisive niggaz need to see the w brought them back like a comet

oDoUoSoKo
12-22-2009, 08:26 PM
best track on the album perhaps? atleast beatwise..shit is bananas.

beautifulrock
12-22-2009, 08:33 PM
he hem....Iron Flag,Y'all Been Warned

oDoUoSoKo
12-22-2009, 08:34 PM
tru...those songs are sick...but...still one of..eloels. and Uzi of course.

beautifulrock
12-22-2009, 08:35 PM
LOL..I forgot dat one too

pmack215
12-24-2009, 11:21 PM
It is a funny album that though. Each song - mostly ok - but no cohension to me. Less than the sum of it's parts. But every time I play it I always thing it is better than I remembered.

I agree with Drunken Monk (is this a first - haha only joking) - you are doing a great job hereB-Rock.

^^ exactly!

its dope. i do like it a lot, but......
LOL.... by "mixtape", i mean a bunch of random joints haphazardly thrown together w/ no cohesion. even if its dope, it still doesnt meet the rza standard of album-making (w/ the clan), to me. the first 3 albums were virtually flawless. "iron flag" was a significant dropoff.