PDA

View Full Version : I should start cooking breakfast more often. Cereal is getting a bit lame.

IrOnMaN
12-21-2009, 09:47 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/Ironman45316/PB270791.jpg?t=1261449803 (javascript:void(0);)

I know my eggs look a little bad but they were great.
(javascript:void(0);)

netscape check two
12-21-2009, 09:58 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2efuwlz.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
12-21-2009, 10:03 PM
It is the most imporant meal of the day. I myself enjoy fruit.

Wh0am3ye?
12-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Word I like to cook myself some eggs...but yo those look horrible, lol.

EAGLE EYE
12-21-2009, 10:12 PM
ironman would wear the apron, skirt, or booty shorts in any relationship

Prolifical ENG
12-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Are you suggesting frying shit like that every morning? Those would be some bomb breakfasts but I dont know if you like cleaning your frying pans. Plus cereals are quick, if you need to get up early most mornings and need those extra minutes, you might start regretting it.

I add sliced strawberries, bananas, raspberries, blueberries etc to my cereal...different fruits each day. I feel better through the morning too.

You start eating too many eggs your arteries will be as thin as a hair.

netscape check two
12-21-2009, 10:20 PM
I would suggest not eating too many sausage penises also.

diggy
12-21-2009, 10:23 PM
But shouldn't a woman cook those things for you Ironman?

I mean you have old views on what men and women should do.

For me, I usually have hot oatmeal for breakfast...sometimes with a banana. Bananas have alot of beneficial nutrients.

And tea or hot chocolate.

IrOnMaN
12-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Are you suggesting frying shit like that every morning? Those would be some bomb breakfasts but I dont know if you like cleaning your frying pans. Plus cereals are quick, if you need to get up early most mornings and need those extra minutes, you might start regretting it.

I add sliced strawberries, bananas, raspberries, blueberries etc to my cereal...different fruits each day. I feel better through the morning too.

You start eating too many eggs your arteries will be as thin as a hair.

The thing is I've been eating cereal EVERY morning and I want to try something new. I rarely cook breakfast but it's soooooo good versus cereal. Now, there's no question that cereal is more healthier than cooked breakfast everyday.

You're right. It took me like an hour to cook that using one pan.

I didn't know eggs can make a person's arteries thin. Woah!

Prolifical ENG
12-21-2009, 10:27 PM
well, many have their cooked breakfasts on the weekend...consider once a week.

IrOnMaN
12-21-2009, 10:30 PM
^^Fair enough.

PALEHORSE
12-21-2009, 10:33 PM
that whole meal will kill you slowly.

u used the worst ingerdients possible

eggs are good for you

white, bleached, antibiotic laced, GM corn fed, pasteurized eggs, not so good

flouride and chlorine and prozac and lithium ice cubes in your GM orange juice laced with chemical sweetners, not so good

and the pound of white, bleached, GMo, flour you ate not so good

maple "flavored" syrup and pork .................

IrOnMaN
12-21-2009, 10:45 PM
that whole meal will kill you slowly.

u used the worst ingerdients possible

eggs are good for you

white, bleached, antibiotic laced, GM corn fed, pasteurized eggs, not so good

flouride and chlorine and prozac and lithium ice cubes in your GM orange juice laced with chemical sweetners, not so good

and the pound of white, bleached, GMo, flour you ate not so good

maple "flavored" syrup and pork .................

Uh, yeah. But it was great. Would you prefer if I made the entire thing from scratch?

J-Cee
12-21-2009, 10:47 PM
those eggs look like a pancake,howd u do that sonn?..lol

diggy
12-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Palehorse, you've listed some problems, but did not provide any solutions.

Is the water you drink free of those pollutants?

IrOnMaN
12-21-2009, 10:55 PM
those eggs look like a pancake,howd u do that sonn?..lol

All I did was whip up three eggs, added some cheese, and I poured it in the pan. It's really easy.

PALEHORSE
12-21-2009, 10:56 PM
yessir

i have fred van lews reverse osmosis sink filter

and u dont have to "do it from scratch"

just use the same ingredients except organic

distilled water is good too, you can get home distillers

J-Cee
12-21-2009, 11:07 PM
All I did was whip up three eggs, added some cheese, and I poured it in the pan. It's really easy.

ah yeh true,i do that for scrambled eggs,except add milk or orange juice,maybe some onion,ham etc too..

YungSunny
12-22-2009, 08:03 AM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/Ironman45316/PB270791.jpg?t=1261449803 (javascript:void(0);)

You're fucking fat.

SID
12-22-2009, 08:20 AM

Dude you need your morning grease to fuel your day trust me.

Its all about fried tomato, mushrooms, sausages, fried salami, toasted bread, baked beans and eggs.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-22-2009, 11:16 AM
ugh....i've seen the whole baked beans and eggs thing in a few british movies.....makes me want to puke

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-22-2009, 11:43 AM
you can't beat a fry up, but no tomato, mushrooms or black pudding with mine.

i only do a fry up in the morning if i have a guest staying with me.

Mumm Ra
12-22-2009, 05:49 PM
man i love breakfast, i always go all out
i like to cook up three eggs w/cheese, turkey bacon, hashbrowns - smush that shit between a Panera asiago cheese bagel with creme cheese & ketchup
fuckin godly

CHRONZ
12-22-2009, 05:53 PM
for breakfast nothing heavy something light like white bread with random toppin' or some of that yogurt + choco/musli

Frank Sobotka
12-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Bread>>>>>

EDIT: I barely have breakfast tho, I'd rather sleep a few more minutes.

CHRONZ
12-22-2009, 06:05 PM
Bread>>>>>

EDIT: I barely have breakfast tho, I'd rather sleep a few more minutes.

Co-sign...
not that big a deal to skip breakfast.. besides once i wake up i aint really hungry... hunger first shows itself after like 2 hours..

Frank Sobotka
12-22-2009, 06:07 PM
Co-sign...
not that big a deal to skip breakfast.. besides once i wake up i aint really hungry... hunger first shows itself after like 2 hours..
Food tastes so much better when you're actually hungry

JamSix
12-22-2009, 08:29 PM

Its called an omlette, best if you whip the eggs add seasoning and then pour it in the pan, let it slowly start to bubble in the middle then add like cold cuts/peppers/cheese on one half then fold it over and you're money.

I normally only go all out on the full shabang if I'm hungover, fuck the health aspect that shit is worth it.

narc
12-22-2009, 08:34 PM
lol you lot do some next over the top seasoning and mushrooms and shit..

cant beat simple Fried eggs with baked beans.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-22-2009, 11:04 PM
That's why I just can't trust the British. They seem normal enough, and then just when you think they might be ok, they go and do some weird perverted shit like eating baked beans with their eggs and trying to tell you why some shitty underground rapper with a lisp is better than Pac.

CHRONZ
12-23-2009, 02:12 AM
i aint british but baked beans is an aquired taste..
tho personally i think british breakfast is waaay to rough and shit..

netscape check two
12-23-2009, 02:21 AM
Green beans are good.

CHRONZ
12-23-2009, 02:24 AM
Green beans are good.
if cooked right so they be crispy then word up..
if not they be mad watery and got no taste at all

Olive Oil Goombah
12-23-2009, 02:26 AM
I love baked beans at a cookout with a cheeseburger, a hotdog and some macaroni salad...

Just not for breakfast next to a couple of over easy eggs.....i dunno, maybe its good.

netscape check two
12-23-2009, 02:27 AM
I don't like green beans when they aren't cooked enough and are all crunchy. Cut green beans are solid. And lima beans.

CHRONZ
12-23-2009, 02:34 AM
I love baked beans at a cookout with a cheeseburger, a hotdog and some macaroni salad...

Just not for breakfast next to a couple of over easy eggs.....i dunno, maybe its good. sounds very good man, def gonna be full after a meal like that !

I don't like green beans when they aren't cooked enough and are all crunchy. Cut green beans are solid. And lima beans.
either bad cookin' skillz or just dirt in the shadows j/k haha :dududu:
gotta check em beans out tho i hate the ones that once you sink yo teeth into to it, it cracks open and you get "flour" like taste in yo mouth.. tastes like random leaf on platter mix }:|

SID
12-23-2009, 06:13 AM
lol you lot do some next over the top seasoning and mushrooms and shit..

cant beat simple Fried eggs with baked beans.
What not even any toast?

That's why I just can't trust the British. They seem normal enough, and then just when you think they might be ok, they go and do some weird perverted shit like eating baked beans with their eggs and trying to tell you why some shitty underground rapper with a lisp is better than Pac.

Dude its actually quite nice.

I used to eat baked beans alot and got bored with it so i came up with a new substitute for it, spicy tomato.

Basicaly chopped tomatos from a tin mixed with some garlic and chilli powder cooked for about 10 mins, with some toast eggs, salami, sausage or whatever.

Spicy morning breakfast, its trill.

Inspectah_Dirk
12-23-2009, 07:47 AM
http://www.visions.nl/bestanden/artikelen/2/67_Broodje-kaas.jpg

Just eat this. Instead of that fat, warm breakfast. Also, eat a banana. And coffee. And a cigarette.

PALEHORSE
12-23-2009, 09:38 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/005.jpg

this is whats goin on right for breakfast. chicken and brocoli simmered in coconut curry on top a pile of wild rice and green tea

Inspectah_Dirk
12-23-2009, 10:01 AM
http://www.americansweets.co.uk/ekmps/shops/statesidecandy/images/american-quaker-traditional-white-hominy-grits-1170-p.jpg

How does this poor people food taste?

narc
12-23-2009, 10:18 AM
What not even any toast?

I dont get people who eat toast with breakfast..
Add in Bacon or english sausages when i can.
shit, i think im gonna go have breakfast now.

begongo
12-23-2009, 10:18 AM
I never understood why anyone would eat cereal for breakfast. I'd only eat that if I was on a diet of some sort. Cooked breakfast is always the best, try to make it as nutritious as possible. If there's not enough time try to diversify and eat more kinds of food (cheese, salami, pancakes, fruit, fuck knows how u combine them).