PDA

View Full Version : alicia keys cant sing

ALCATRAZ
12-22-2009, 06:29 AM
she just yells n shit its annoying as fuck someone shut her up

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2009, 07:56 AM
Nah, Rihanna cant sing, Cassie cant sing, Keys is a great live performer.

She can sing. Shes not a Whitney or Mariah level of singer, but she can sing.

ALCATRAZ
12-22-2009, 08:32 AM
yeah i kno, but still ... shes wack ... no bars

BGS
12-22-2009, 04:00 PM
lol are you serious? did you listen to her albums??

ALCATRAZ
12-22-2009, 04:06 PM
new YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

sumthin sumthin SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMTHIIIIIIIIIIIIN

sumthin sumthin SUUUUUUUUUMTHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN NNNNN

NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR RRRRRRRRKKK

AAHAHAHAHAHAH MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!

food for thought
12-22-2009, 04:26 PM
wtf?

clean your ears out nigga.

Poetic Wun
12-22-2009, 05:00 PM
lol you sound like my babymoms... bitchin when u can just change the station...

nah but i cant say nothin... i dont think mariah can sing. she just whispers really loud anymore... imo.
Alicia is good but music has seen better.

Afficial_Nastee
12-22-2009, 05:07 PM
It's rnb what did you expect? It's all crap and they all can't sing , the whole genre is wack and should be banned from radio and tv....

The ONLY rnb singers who can sing are Ms Jones , Blu Raspberry Jenny Krenwinkle and the other Manson whores....

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-22-2009, 05:33 PM
dude is just hating on Jay-Z actually, cuz u know how Pac fans get

I can't hate on Alicia, at least he has talent [ain't no Mariah playing the piano nahmean] and she sampled ODB on her first album, so c'mon, give her a break.

IMO, the only good/great female singer amongst the stars is Xtina. Fuck the other bitches, they don't have a voice like that, not even Beyonce can't hit those high notes like she does.

Afficial_Nastee
12-22-2009, 05:39 PM
IMO, the only good/great female singer amongst the stars is Xtina. Fuck the other bitches, they don't have a voice like that, not even Beyonce can't hit those high notes like she does.

Repped , cuz you're showing respect to a Gorgeous Blonde like Christina Aguilera....

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-23-2009, 07:23 PM
cuz it's true. I bet Alicia Keys is the most talented, or at least one that actually can do something else music related than singing and dancing.

But there is no voice like Xtina's, even if I don't listen to her, I gotta admit that.

Urban_Journalz
12-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Sad.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-23-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm giving you your third green bar, u dog!

check two
12-23-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm not a female, so I don't really listen to that type of music.

CharlesJones
12-26-2009, 12:01 PM
LOL@Alcatraz hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her music is boring. I just wanna fuck her because she's hot LOL. Fuck Mariah, Beyonce, Rhianna's music too. I wanna fuck them hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ALCATRAZ
12-26-2009, 12:07 PM
LOL aahahahahahahahaha

CharlesJones
12-26-2009, 01:00 PM
I got pictures of Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Rhianna on my bedroom wall hahahahahahahahaha. My dick gets hard when i dream about fucking them hahahahahahahahaha. Have you seen Rhianna half naked on the cover of GQ magazine recently? I bought that just so i could put that picture on my wall hahahahahahahahahahaha. I watched a little bit of this old concert Mariah had on VH1 last night and when she came on stage, she had on a bikini. I said lord have mercy hahahahahahahahaha. Mariah's body is banging. Nick Cannon, you a lucky muthafucka LOL.

ALCATRAZ
12-26-2009, 02:28 PM
I got pictures of Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Rhianna on my bedroom wall hahahahahahahahaha. My dick gets hard when i dream about fucking them hahahahahahahahaha.

Have you seen Rhianna half naked on the cover of GQ magazine recently? I bought that just so i could put that picture on my wall hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I watched a little bit of this old concert Mariah had on VH1 last night and when she came on stage, she had on a bikini. I said lord have mercy hahahahahahahahaha.

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gif

how come u didnt make ur wu corp rounds last week? u said u was gon b snowed in n shit is that why u didnt make it 2 da corp??

Tommy
12-26-2009, 02:54 PM
I got pictures of Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Rhianna on my bedroom wall hahahahahahahahaha. My dick gets hard when i dream about fucking them hahahahahahahahaha. Have you seen Rhianna half naked on the cover of GQ magazine recently? I bought that just so i could put that picture on my wall hahahahahahahahahahaha. I watched a little bit of this old concert Mariah had on VH1 last night and when she came on stage, she had on a bikini. I said lord have mercy hahahahahahahahaha. Mariah's body is banging. Nick Cannon, you a lucky muthafucka LOL.

Lmfao

Rame
12-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Her last 2 albums are boring but she made some good music before.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Beyonce is far worse.

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2009, 11:04 PM
hell nah she just played out is all ... she got bars ... alicia keys jus yells at everything and everyone

EAGLE EYE
12-27-2009, 11:21 PM
i have blue raspberry on my wall.

Stuwped
12-27-2009, 11:42 PM
at least shes hot

prof zooruka
12-28-2009, 01:14 AM
^^^^lol @ mariah carey can`t sing.

peace be with you !

CharlesJones
01-02-2010, 03:34 PM
LOL@Alcatraz saying Alicia just yells at everybody and everything hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Beyonce isn't worse than Alicia. At least Beyonce is always wearing sexy outfits in her videos and concerts showing off them sexy ass legs and ass LOL.

KaramelSundae
01-02-2010, 03:40 PM
alicia is a great performer.

i saw her live at the hollywood bowl.
she did her thing.

you wanna talk about screaming
talk about mary j. blige.
she screams.
but at least she screams in different octives.

beyonce kills it.
shes just getting played out.
shes been played out.
but you can't deny bitch can rock a perfomance.

i agree with that new york song
they play that shit out tooooo much
i get mad cuz they be playing it out here in LA 24/7
like fuck we're in LA fags.

check two
01-02-2010, 03:43 PM
LOL@Alcatraz saying Alicia just yells at everybody and everything hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Beyonce isn't worse than Alicia. At least Beyonce is always wearing sexy outfits in her videos and concerts showing off them sexy ass legs and ass LOL.

Yeah, if the person isnt a good singer, they need to try to get a person's attention another way, such as by acting slutty.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 03:50 PM
alicia is a great performer.

i saw her live at the hollywood bowl.
she did her thing.

you wanna talk about screaming
talk about mary j. blige.
she screams.
but at least she screams in different octives.

beyonce kills it.
shes just getting played out.
shes been played out.
but you can't deny bitch can rock a perfomance.

i agree with that new york song
they play that shit out tooooo much
i get mad cuz they be playing it out here in LA 24/7
like fuck we're in LA fags.

they did a cleveland rendition here...cuz we dont play that new york bullshit

Rame
01-02-2010, 04:03 PM
they did a cleveland rendition here...cuz we dont play that new york bullshit

I'd like to hear that.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/ClevelandBrownTVShow.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 04:08 PM
ask and ye shall recieve

Ziey1O5Jve4&hl

CharlesJones
01-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Check Two, Beyonce can sing and i don't give a damn if she gotta get attention another way by showing her legs and ass. I want her to continue showing off her sexy body hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. She can act like a slut to get my attention hahahahahahahaha. Check Two, she may be a slut to you but i bet you wouldn't turn down her pussy if she offered it to you hahahahahahahahahahaha. I know i wouldn't turn it down LOL. I think Beyonce is better than Alicia. Fuck ya'll Beyonce haters. Beyonce will always be my baby.