PDA

View Full Version : Racism from blacks towards asians in South philly schools?

check two
12-22-2009, 05:03 PM
This has been a big news topic lately. If you haven't heard about it, I can post some more info. Several asian students refused to go to school anymore because of the constant racist names that the black students, school officials, etc. have called them. Also, several asian students have been assaulted by black students, because they are asian. What are your thoughts on the story?

food for thought
12-22-2009, 05:29 PM
post a link

LORD NOSE
12-22-2009, 05:41 PM
This has been a big news topic lately. If you haven't heard about it, I can post some more info. Several asian students refused to go to school anymore because of the constant racist names that the black students, school officials, etc. have called them. Also, several asian students have been assaulted by black students, because they are asian. What are your thoughts on the story?

i can see it happening - whether the story is real or not

check two
12-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Real story or not? lol

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/78584837.html?page=1&c=y

check two
02-23-2010, 05:16 PM
They are now looking into it as a hate crime.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20100223_Report__fights__rumors_led_to_racial_beat ings_at_South_Phila__High.html

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Not surprising..

Aesop Chi Odi
02-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Splendiforous! Nice supplement. Says so much about the situation we face today.

IrOnMaN
02-23-2010, 07:22 PM
I can believe it.}:|

Why aren't the teachers or principals doing anything about constant racism?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Let us not forget the real culprit here: The White Man

As we all know, black people are incapable of doing wrong if left to their own devices.

Any misdeeds are because of the situation the white man thrust them into and the influence of the devil

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2010, 02:32 AM
aint no peace til niggaz get a piece

Edgar Erebus
02-24-2010, 09:07 AM
The interesting thing is that in two months no righteous, knowledgeable black men such as Black Man or STYLE [whatever his name now is] had anything to say about this.

Notice how I didn't say anything about topic.

IrOnMaN
02-24-2010, 10:33 AM
The interesting thing is that in two months no righteous, knowledgeable black men such as Black Man or STYLE [whatever his name now is] had anything to say about this.

People would say that black people don't have the resources to be considered racist, which is total bullshit, if you ask me.

It's ok for blacks to be racist to all races (including thermelves) but it's not ok if another race is racist to blacks. Is that fair?

As I said before, people are hypocrites (all races).

Edgar Erebus
02-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Yeah, that always sounded dumb to me. What fucking resources do you need to be racist? You either are or you aren't.

food for thought
02-24-2010, 11:29 AM

lol

M.I.A's #1 fan,
what do u have to say on behalf of your race about all the people that you oppressed and murdered for your hegemonic aspirations?

Edgar Erebus
02-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Nothing. 'Cause those people who were oppressing blacks were at the same time oppressing whites in their own countries. Do your history and tell me what does it have to do with thread topic?

LORD NOSE
02-24-2010, 11:52 AM

As we all know, black people are incapable of doing wrong if left to their own devices.

Any misdeeds are because of the situation the white man thrust them into and the influence of the devil

wrong

black people were left to their own devices

the results were white men

yes - it's our fault

LORD NOSE
02-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Nothing. 'Cause those people who were oppressing blacks were at the same time oppressing whites in their own countries. Do your history and tell me what does it have to do with thread topic?

we were made to burn our hair to fur texture
and to lighten our skin

did whites do this to whites ?

did white instill the belief in little white children that they were descendants of monkeys ?

cause we were being taught that we were from the devil

praise the almitey W
02-24-2010, 12:00 PM

i hope you mean the rich white kids that hand out 2grand to the black kids for beating up the asian kids because the white kids parents told them to never mess with an asian kid because theyll go off on you like jet li. i cant believe ppl still believe that shit. lol

WARPATH
02-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Wow why didn't the asians just use martial arts on them niggaz?

(sorry had to throw that stereotype out there. I'm gonna go get drunk now)

RALPH WIGGUM
02-24-2010, 02:03 PM
"Last week, a group of Vietnamese students jumped a black guy, so they came back for revenge," Muth said. "But they targeted anybody, anybody Asian."

Will you survive America?

food for thought
02-24-2010, 02:28 PM

lol a bunch of false info here

makes it seem like the blacks were just being outright racist towards the asians.

from what i have read, its not the case.

some groups of students, who were asian and black, got into it.

according to the article,

On Dec. 2, there was an in-school confrontation between African American and Asian students, and an after school incident outside the building.

why are the asians the victims? lol. both groups were fighting.

Afterward, there were rumors that a popular, disabled African American student was jumped by a group of Asian students. Judge James T. Giles said he was not able to determine whether the African American student was in fact a victim or an attacker, but that rumor and others were enough to fuel tensions that spilled over the next day.

On Dec. 3, a number of Asian students were attacked by African American students and a Cambodian student in multiple episodes during the school day and afterward. A number of students required hospital treatment, and one victim's nose was broken.

lol @ "and a cambodian student"

The students attacked on Dec. 3 had no direct connection to the violence the day before, Giles said. Most were recent immigrants.

"We believe that in some instances, they were randomly attacked or attacked because someone in their group was identified or misidentified as being connected to the earlier events," Giles wrote.

it happens. for all we know, they could have been involved.

are we assuming they werent? or are we assuming something else?

is it ok if i assume they were involved?

you want the blacks to uphold some moral values but what about the asians?

you want to know what i think of the few black students that attacked a handful of asians who were allegedly not involved?

food for thought
02-24-2010, 02:33 PM

dont make me spell it out for you.

why are u waiting for an explaination from style and black man?

because they happen to be the same ethnicity as the cats that foughts the asians.

youre a fucking idiot.

lol GTFO.

Edgar Erebus
02-24-2010, 03:54 PM
You're obviously mad because I didn't shout you out (you being so under my radar) and that's fine. Now please stop nitpicking those articles and just admit that the Original Black Asiatic Man is as much a violent racist asshole as anyone else.

IrOnMaN
02-24-2010, 03:54 PM
If there are racial tensions between Asians and blacks in the schools, shouldn't the principals and teachers address the situation to both students and parents?

That would be the right thing to do but I think that they will look at the situation like if it will work itself out.

WARPATH
02-24-2010, 05:24 PM
This is what happens when gang members get political.

ChristO
02-24-2010, 08:14 PM
ay look, when I went to South Philly High School, how I remember it, it was tit-for-tat shit. them asians [cambodians, vietnamese, koreans in general], would do they thing. man, look, alright, these italians tried to brody this korean bul for his car, outside of my school. next thing, it's Kung-Fu Theatre [channel 48] out that bitch, asian cats outta' nowhere flying in the air, kickin' the smooth shit out these italian dudes. that was late '80s.

ChristO
02-24-2010, 08:17 PM
well, the way I heard it, wasn't on the news, but the blacks was whipping the asians' asses, in retaliation for an asian group who had whipped a handicapped black young bul's ass. so, the black youngins went all-out on that note...

WARPATH
02-25-2010, 10:40 AM
someone should tell them black youth they are the Asiatic Blackmen of Asia, and they should practice the wu-tang slang.

NAH MEAN? NAAAAH MEAN?

LORD NOSE
02-25-2010, 11:31 AM
this is not considered racism

young black children in the poorer parts of america will fuck you up for being different and a minority if the opportunity comes up - it's not something that's made into a movement

but will not get together on some, "let's run these asians outa here" type shit

IrOnMaN
02-25-2010, 11:51 AM

young black children in the poorer parts of america will fuck you up for being different and a minority if the opportunity comes up - it's not something that's made into a movement

but will not get together on some, "let's run these asians outa here" type shit

I always thought that is the most ignorant and yet stupid thing to do to someone just because either the black kid is different or a kid is another race. You have to agree with me on this.

So, you think that's fair?

check two
02-25-2010, 12:24 PM
New info that came out said that some of the black people were upset because one of the asians started dating a fat white girl.

food for thought
02-25-2010, 01:30 PM
lol

TeknicelStylez
02-25-2010, 01:45 PM
I always thought that is the most ignorant and yet stupid thing to do to someone just because either the black kid is different or a kid is another race. You have to agree with me on this.

So, you think that's fair?

You're talking about people that are suicidal, there is no rules, there is no fair or not fair.

And as for the Asian kids, stop thinking about it like they're some pocket protector math doin ass niggaz. The americanized asian generation are criminally involved in impovershed neighborhoods. They have gangs too, they're just under the radar. If the blacks and asians are beefing it's probably for a reason, the news just took the story and ran with it so they
Can do what check is doing right now

"Look guys!!1 black people are racist!!"

Even if they were it doesn't make the fact that you're racist against them any better, sorry pal. Why don't you just admit it already and than you can openly state how you truly feel instead of hiding behind news articles, and sterotypical humor.

check two
02-25-2010, 02:16 PM
^^
You got issues part white dude. Your hatred against the white man is embarassing. Just cause you're a racist(which you openly admitted) doesn't mean everybody else here is too. You just assume all white people are racist. I used humor in my last post because of Sunny's humorous post.

TeknicelStylez
02-25-2010, 02:39 PM
If you aren't racist why do you campaign against everything that has to do with poor black people?

TeknicelStylez
02-25-2010, 02:41 PM
I remember in LA 3 korean kids mowed down a hispanic girl with automatic weapons the bullets tore her body to pieces, where's your Racism from Koreans towards Latinos thread?

check two
02-25-2010, 02:49 PM
When did I campaign against everything to do with poor black people? You must be getting me mixed up with somebody else. lol

TeknicelStylez
02-25-2010, 02:54 PM
See that's what I'm talking about, you can't just admit it.

Say it with me

"I HATE IG-NO-RANT NIG-GERS AND SPICS"

You can do it bro, say it slow first till you get used to it.

check two
02-25-2010, 02:57 PM
I can admit that you're weird, man. lol Are you drunk?

TeknicelStylez
02-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Not yet

IrOnMaN
02-25-2010, 03:28 PM
You're talking about people that are suicidal, there is no rules, there is no fair or not fair.

How does that make them suicidal?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-25-2010, 07:10 PM

Yes it is.

ChristO
02-28-2010, 10:49 AM
someone should tell them black youth they are the Asiatic Blackmen of Asia, and they should practice the wu-tang slang.

NAH MEAN? NAAAAH MEAN?
this South Philly. originators, yah'mean, yah'mean?

GHOST DISCIPLE
03-02-2010, 03:35 PM

LMAO!!

Damn, that's ignorant!