PDA

View Full Version : 90's Heltah Skeltah help

Tonystarks420
12-22-2009, 08:40 PM
where im at the snow is starting to come and the colder weather is here, so i been bumping nokturnal and magnum force and for the people. but was thinking, is there any other albums or compilations or b-sides i can grab with strictly 90s heltah skeltah??

obviously i know theyve appeared on some other albums for tracks like ogc,cocoa brovaz,etc,etc

but is there any other albums they were on other then the 3 i mentioned in the 90s? no millenium

thanks yall

fatboybrandon
12-22-2009, 09:49 PM
damn, it's good to hear someone can relate to how I feel about BCC sounding like hip hop built for wintertime listening, good to hear you're enjoying it in this ruff weather.

I know once the late 90's independent vinyl boom occurred, there was some b-side appearances, I'm still tryin to find out alot of them today so I can cop. My first thought would be a quick check of discogs: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Heltah+Skeltah

I was just listening to Rock's "The Bizness" (http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=774285) yesterday, a dark NY lyrical cut with a sample from Star Wars Phantom Menace movie. Look out for that one if you haven't already heard it

z13gH-p-BdA

I know there's some other people here who know dope appearances by the duo, I am eager to hear some

Tonystarks420
12-22-2009, 09:52 PM
thanks dude, that track was hot

and yeah haha its good to know others are into bumpin vintage heltah skeltah in the winter. i dunno what it is but the rawness in their voice and that classic 90s boom bap beats are just suited for those cold drives and shit.

Meta4
12-22-2009, 11:29 PM
check the joint they did with frankie cutlass.

crds
12-22-2009, 11:59 PM
There's that Fab 5 (HS & OGC) "Blah" and the joint they did with Erick Sermon and Starang Wondah & Trigga The Gambler-"If You"

also Kaotic Style ft MOP, The Dwellas and HS-"Mad Hardcore"

let me know if you need these

Peace

GZAjector
12-23-2009, 12:10 AM
RDcyVA2KEHQ

not strictly heltah skeltah, but this track is a favorite
love this shit

BIG D O
12-23-2009, 01:52 AM
peep out these:

Sway & King Tech ft. Crooked I, Planet Asia & Heltah Skeltah - "Underground Tactics"

Smif N' Wessun ft. Foul Play & Heltah Skeltah - "Wrekonize (Remix)"

Saukrates ft. Heltah Skeltah - "Ultimate Rush"

OGC ft. Heltah Skeltah - "Dirtiest Players In The Game"

DJ Clue ft. BCC - "Come On"

They also were on that Panther Movie soundtrack in a big ass posse cut

P-Noid Brown
12-23-2009, 08:46 AM
definitely gotta check coca cosa vixen, and also the rhyme and reason soundtrack with canibus... the track was sick....also, the points full mixx...

Tonystarks420
12-23-2009, 10:46 AM
cool ill check all those tracks out, thanks yall

tha realness
12-23-2009, 02:36 PM
i have an album of all unreleased stuff from around the time magnum force came out, pm me if you want it.

main_man
12-23-2009, 02:46 PM
wondering if anyone ever heard the unreleased solo album by rock. its one of those internet myths.

tha realness
12-23-2009, 08:32 PM
i got an album by Rock from 2004 called Veteranz Day or something...is that what youre talking about?

djskillz
12-23-2009, 10:28 PM
I love listenin to 90s BCC as my winter music. Nocturnal and Dah Shinin are definite musts during this time of year for me.